Welcome Guest,
Pardon our ads; they're necessary to keep this lovely site running. Thank you for your understanding! Many sites boast a wonderful memberbase, but here at Yavania we pride ourselves on our community. We work hard to provide a warm and welcoming atmosphere, making sure every member and guest is greeted and included in the fun, both OC and IC. Our staff is active, friendly, and always available. Each season we have a lot of fun OC activities that give our players fun/generous rewards, such as raffles, word searches, and crosswords. IC we have many festivals and site-wide events. Check out our Overview Guide and Character Creation (listed to the right) to see what we offer! You can make a vast spectrum of creatures, including but not limited to wolves, tigers, panda bears, leopards, African wild dogs, clouded leopards, ball pythons, and eagles! If the magic system seems overwhelming, don't worry. You do not have to build a character with magic. If you want to, however, we're available to help! Just drop into cbox. ♥
Joining
Season & Time
Spring Year 10
July 17th - Sept. 1st

Realms

Factions

AW Threads
- This is for links to [AW] threads only. -

Spotlights: Summer Y8
Character
Bellamy
Avocado
Relationship
Loki & Rai & Sribna
Thread
I'm Just a Poor Boy, Nobody Loves Me

Census
M F O Total
Canines 61 51 03 115
Felines 39 38 03 80
Herbivores 07 08 00 15
Other Mammals 21 14 00 35
Birds 07 09 00 16
Reptiles 02 03 00 05
Other 01 01 00 02
Undead 16 06 00 22
Overall 154 130 006 290

Map

Staff
Akradr
Open
Amelia
Avocado

Top Sites & Donations

Advertisements
Please disable AdBlock to support Yavania!

Private [m]{Jahi} Waiting for the Sunset

Cayaarta
Female
Aldrnari Resident
Cheetah
© Avocado
3.25 years
Height: 28 in
AP: 26AP
Linked Accounts

Weight: 65 lbs

[m]{Jahi} Waiting for the Sunset

(This post was last modified: 05-18-2019, 09:47 PM by Cayaarta. Edited 1 time in total.)

Cayaarta Ubaxa

Cayaarta was once again headed eastwards, this time she would stay FAR away from the North. She learned her lesson last time with the unbearable cold that the night brought up there. Although… the company was great… really great…

Cayaarta’s face flushed and she shook her head as she snapped herself out of her thoughts about Jahi. Jahi and her were a thing now, and that was great. He was a fun guy to be around, he was open with his words, to a blunt sort of fault… but Cayaarta didn’t mind. She found his blunt way of speaking… endearing in a way. ”Hmm… I shouldn’t tell him that or he will get an even bigger head than he already has.” She chuckled softly to herself.

After a few mintutes more of walking she came across a rainbow colored beach. "”Whoaaaa… what in the world!?” A bright smile came across her face as she walked on the sand and watched as it changed colors as she moved it. "Hmm… I think this place may just beat the grove in looks.” She continued to smile as she walked around admiring the sea, the sand and just everything about it.

Her slim frame swayed as she walked towards the tide. "I bet sunsets here look wonderful.” It was the afternoon, a few hours from sundown. Cayaarta was in debates if she should stay here and wait to see the sun go down, or if she should head back home earlier than that. Solani was a teenager and was fairly independent. She treated the girl like her own daughter, and felt that it was good for the girl to spend some time on her own and figure out what she wants to do. Cayaarta hummed as she then casted Lantern off to her left around five feet creating a small orb that softly glowed. ”Nice to know I can do that if needed. Though I wonder how long it lasts… maybe in the spring or summer I can head back up north and see how that light faired.. Though it probably will be gone… Oh well.” Cayaarta then looked out at the ocean, a peaceful happy smile on her face.

"Talk here."
toshema

Jahi
Male
Aldrnari Resident
Wolf
© Marissa
5.5 (7.5) years
Height: 40 in
AP: 46AP
Linked Accounts

Weight: 100 lbs

RE: {Jahi} Waiting for the Sunset

Silence was practiced as he stood beside the edges of the water. He was standing near the ocean inside of the rainbow beach. He didn't care so much about looking at the shifting colors of the sands. The silence that circled him was somewhat welcomed. As he stared upon the ocean, his thoughts swirled around. He was an item with Caayarta but he still wasn't sure what that fully entitled. It wasn't like he had the best track record - if you could count whatever the hell it was that he had with Spots a thing. Jahi sighed, though no sound came out because of the circle of silence around him. It helped him think or it might drive him insane, you never know.

Standing there in the eerie silence, Jahi accidentally used wave. The water came toward him, causing him to jump away to avoid it. His eyes narrowed in distaste, even as he noticed that a seagull had landed near him. His eyes sharpened toward the seagull, feeling that the creature was somewhat laughing at him.

Imagination or not, Jahi didn't really care. Attempting to use projection, Jahi attempted to shoo the bird away with the image of being chased. He wasn't sure if it worked or not because he no longer cared about standing still. Ending the silence, the wolf started to make his way toward inland.

As he traveled, he didn't realize that he was getting closer to Caayarta. Well, not until he stumbled across her scent. Turning to follow it, Jahi finally took notice of the cheetah's outline. With a smirk upon his face, the wolf made his way toward her. His head was low as he attempted to brush his right side against her left. "Enjoying the view?" Instead of looking out toward the ocean, the wolf was looking at the cheetah. The smirk was still firmly placed as he barreled on. "Because I know I am."

As lines went, that was crap but heck, Jahi didn't care.

Action | "Speech." | 'Thought.' | Element

Cayaarta
Female
Aldrnari Resident
Cheetah
© Avocado
3.25 years
Linked Accounts

RE: {Jahi} Waiting for the Sunset

Cayaarta Ubaxa

Cayaarta was enjoying the ocean view when the sound of paws came from behind her. Jahi’s scent hit her nose and then his form brushed up against her left side.

“Enjoying the view? Because I know I am.”

”oh?” She turned to look at him and found that he was obviously looking at her and not the ocean. Cayaarta smirked back at him and then laid down on her right side, right next to him and rolled over slightly so her stomach was a bit exposed but her head was still facing him. She clearly looked him up and down from her… unique.. Angle clearly happy with what she saw. She smirked as she was able to see his underbelly.

"I’d say I have a pretty good angle.” She gave him a wink and then chuckled. She wasn’t expecting to lay with him again today, but she did want to use every chance possible to tease and banter with him. "So what brings you out to this colorful beach? You stalking me again love?” She gave him a warm smile as she looked up at him with affectionate eyes. Her tail calmly swished against the multicolored sand. She wanted to chat with Jahi, learn more about him… maybe ask for him to move in. She.. honestly would like that, spending time sleeping next to him, before they had any kids or anything. She wanted to know what he would like in their relationship.

"Talk here."
toshema

Jahi
Male
Aldrnari Resident
Wolf
© Marissa
5.5 (7.5) years
Linked Accounts

RE: [m]{Jahi} Waiting for the Sunset

He continued to look at her, not at all shy about the way that he stared at her. He wasn't even concerned that he would have the potential of being caught. His lips were curled upwards in a smirk as she looked at him. He watched her as she lowered herself to the ground before rolling onto her side to display her stomach.

Oh, the view just get even better.

Jahi blinked quickly to make sure that he wasn't actually dreaming. Her words claimed that she had a good angle and Jahi didn't need to ask what she meant by that. Instead, the man gave a huff of a laugh. "I am sure that you do," drawled Jahi. He could easily splay himself more but that just seemed needy. Shifting himself, the cheetah marked wolf attempted to lean himself against her, his leg moving as he basically attempted to cage her in. She questioned what he was doing out here and Jahi hummed like he was really thinking about his answer. Of course, he wasn't, but she not need to know that.

"Decided to take a walk," Jahi said, his eyes still crinkling in mirth when she asked if he was stalking her. He lowered his head as he spoke softly. "Unintentional stalking, more like."

Cayaarta
Female
Aldrnari Resident
Cheetah
© Avocado
3.25 years
Linked Accounts

Cayaarta Ubaxa

Cayaarta enjoyed Jahi’s eyes on her. Jahi wasn’t bashful about where he looked, nor was he discreet. Most men would try not to have their eyes linger too long, or would try to ‘steal’ glances, but Jahi was straight forward with his words, and his body language. Most would call it rude or brash, Cayaarta wouldn’t. A smirk pulled up more as she seemed to have caught Jahi quickly blinking like… oh my... ”Oh… did I surprise him?” Well that was new, and definitely something she had to tease him about.

Jahi laughed at her comment about her angle.

"I am sure that you do.”

She her eyes crinkled at his comment. ”I believe he is enjoying this as much as I am.” Cayaarta then watched as Jahi caged her against the ground using his body. She hummed in approval and then teasingly spoke.
"Did I just happen to shock the ‘one and only Jahi’ a moment ago?”

If she had shocked him with just a mere glimpse of her underside… well then she couldn’t wait to see his face next. She wiggled her body underneath him attempting to turn and show as much of her underbelly as she could to him. She wasn’t against showing all of herself to him, especially not when it got such a glorious reaction out of him. Although caging her in like this showed… a bit of a more possessive side to him. She enjoyed it and believe that it suited his personality well. Plus, she herself was a bit possessive too, not extremely, but she would of course want everyone to know that he is hers, not matter where they are.

Jahi’s explanation for being out here then hit her ears. It seemed as though he was just on a walk. ”Mmm.. Pity. Would have been cute if he followed.” His face got closer and his soft words hit her ears, causing them to twitch.

"Unintentional stalking, more like."

She attempted to reach her head up and give him a light kiss. In response to his ‘Unintentional’ comment she then whispered and gave a mock frown. "Aww.. pity.” She then smirked and her eyes crinkled happily as she attempted to swish her tail around one of his feet. Her next words came out in a semi-sultry, semi-playful way. "Nonetheless, it seems you have got your ‘unintentional prey’ caught where you want them by showing your more possessive side.” She gave him an approving smile as she looked up at him. "I believe you stayed true to your word. We are in the tropics… and you are on top of me… kind of.” She then chuckled hoping he would remember that conversation back in that terribly cold cave a while back.

Originally Cayaarta was just going to tease Jahi. She hadn’t planned on laying with him today… but he just… riled her up in all the right ways. She had seen Jahi change into a cheetah, and a snow leopard before. She wondered though if shapeshifting during love making was going to become a staple in their life. She wouldn’t mind it in the slightest. She loved his wolf form, but having him surprise her with different creatures sounded fun… maybe not a crocodile though… yeah… reptiles were a no.

"Talk here."
toshema

Jahi
Male
Aldrnari Resident
Wolf
© Marissa
5.5 (7.5) years
Linked Accounts

Her tease was quick to come, due to the fact that he had taken a pause. Had he been shocked? A little surprised, sure, but shocked seemed more of a stretch. He hummed, like he was considering the information before he spoke. "Shocked? No," he denied. He had not been shocked. That didn't seem possible to the cheetah-wolf. He was adaptable and that was all there was to it. He was going to continue thinking that, no matter what happened.

Cayaarta started to speak, even as she shifted herself, presenting more and damn, Jahi was distracted. He felt the way that she shifted underneath him, forcing Jahi to lean more heavily against her. He glanced over his shoulder, noticing more of the underbelly that was presented and, hot dang, he was a lucky, lucky man. His mind was running a thousand different scenarios at once before the auto play was broken by her voice.

He turned to look back at her as she claimed that he had kept his promise. So, they were in the tropics and he was somewhat on top of her. And yes, he could easily admit that the position they were in was one of possession. "Need to stake claim so everyone knows," Jahi said swiftly. He lowered his head, attempting to touch his nose against her left cheek as he murmured. "That you are mine." The corner of his lips were twitched upwards as he gently pulled away as he considered the next step he was going to go now that he had his prey where he wanted her. "So, tell me, wapenzi, what do you wish to do?" The Swahili term came out easily, though Jahi wasn't necessarily known for speaking in the two languages that he had been taught. Just because he didn't do it often didn't mean he'd never speak in the languages.

wapenzi | dear

Cayaarta
Female
Aldrnari Resident
Cheetah
© Avocado
3.25 years
Linked Accounts

Cayaarta Ubaxa

Cayaarta smirked as Jahi denied being shocked. ”Mmm. Is someone in denial?” She enjoyed watching his eyes soak in the view she was giving him. Cayaarta was well aware that he was enjoying this as well. His response to her ‘possessive’ comment came quickly.

"Need to stake claim so everyone knows, that you are mine.”

Cayaarta purred at his response letting him know she approved greatly. She smirked and listened to his question.

"So, tell me, wapenzi, what do you wish to do?"

Cayaarta hummed and wiggled her body a bit against the ground playfully trying to make Jahi move to compensate for her movements. "Well…” She drawled before looking at him, heat in her eyes. She spoke in a sultry voice, teasing him more, not that it would take much at this point probably. "I wish for you to claim me hot and heavy, right here, right now. I want to carry your scent. And..” She attempted to raise her head up a bit so she was closer to his face. "I wish for you to also claim the left side of my bed. It would make it easier for you stake your claim on me. What do you say gabar?” She was asking pretty forwardly for Jahi to move in with her. Cayaarta was not sure how he would take it though. Hopefully he would accept and they would move closer in their relationship. She cared for him more for than his just his body… but it didn’t hurt that he was also very attractive.

"Talk here."
toshema

Gabar- Sweetheart in Somali