Welcome Guest,
Pardon our ads; they're necessary to keep this lovely site running. Thank you for your understanding! Many sites boast a wonderful memberbase, but here at Yavania we pride ourselves on our community. We work hard to provide a warm and welcoming atmosphere, making sure every member and guest is greeted and included in the fun, both OC and IC. Our staff is active, friendly, and always available. Each season we have a lot of fun OC activities that give our players fun/generous rewards, such as raffles, word searches, and crosswords. IC we have many festivals and site-wide events. Check out our Overview Guide and Character Creation (listed to the right) to see what we offer! You can make a vast spectrum of creatures, including but not limited to wolves, tigers, panda bears, leopards, African wild dogs, clouded leopards, ball pythons, and eagles! If the magic system seems overwhelming, don't worry. You do not have to build a character with magic. If you want to, however, we're available to help! Just drop into cbox. ♥
Joining
Season & Time
Fall Year IX
April 15th - May 31st

Realms

Factions

AW Threads
- This is for links to [AW] threads only. -

Spotlights: Summer Y8
Character
Kari
Ozone
Relationship
Kari & Helu
Thread
Never Again

Census
M F O Total
Canines 61 51 03 115
Felines 39 38 03 80
Herbivores 07 08 00 15
Other Mammals 21 14 00 35
Birds 07 09 00 16
Reptiles 02 03 00 05
Other 01 01 00 02
Undead 16 06 00 22
Overall 154 130 006 290

Map

Staff
Kaitlyn
Akradr
Name
Burneh
Ailes
Avocado

Top Sites & Donations

Advertisements
Please disable AdBlock to support Yavania!

Private [m]{Jahi} Waiting for the Sunset

Cayaarta
Female
Aldrnari Resident
Cheetah
© Avocado
2.75 years
Height: 28 in
AP: 14AP
Linked Accounts

Weight: 65 lbs

[m]{Jahi} Waiting for the Sunset

(This post was last modified: Yesterday, 09:47 PM by Cayaarta. Edited 1 time in total.)

Cayaarta Ubaxa

Cayaarta was once again headed eastwards, this time she would stay FAR away from the North. She learned her lesson last time with the unbearable cold that the night brought up there. Although… the company was great… really great…

Cayaarta’s face flushed and she shook her head as she snapped herself out of her thoughts about Jahi. Jahi and her were a thing now, and that was great. He was a fun guy to be around, he was open with his words, to a blunt sort of fault… but Cayaarta didn’t mind. She found his blunt way of speaking… endearing in a way. ”Hmm… I shouldn’t tell him that or he will get an even bigger head than he already has.” She chuckled softly to herself.

After a few mintutes more of walking she came across a rainbow colored beach. "”Whoaaaa… what in the world!?” A bright smile came across her face as she walked on the sand and watched as it changed colors as she moved it. "Hmm… I think this place may just beat the grove in looks.” She continued to smile as she walked around admiring the sea, the sand and just everything about it.

Her slim frame swayed as she walked towards the tide. "I bet sunsets here look wonderful.” It was the afternoon, a few hours from sundown. Cayaarta was in debates if she should stay here and wait to see the sun go down, or if she should head back home earlier than that. Solani was a teenager and was fairly independent. She treated the girl like her own daughter, and felt that it was good for the girl to spend some time on her own and figure out what she wants to do. Cayaarta hummed as she then casted Lantern off to her left around five feet creating a small orb that softly glowed. ”Nice to know I can do that if needed. Though I wonder how long it lasts… maybe in the spring or summer I can head back up north and see how that light faired.. Though it probably will be gone… Oh well.” Cayaarta then looked out at the ocean, a peaceful happy smile on her face.

"Talk here."
toshema

Jahi
Male
Aldrnari Resident
Wolf
© Marissa
5.5 (7) years
Height: 40 in
AP: 20AP
Linked Accounts

Weight: 100 lbs

RE: {Jahi} Waiting for the Sunset

Silence was practiced as he stood beside the edges of the water. He was standing near the ocean inside of the rainbow beach. He didn't care so much about looking at the shifting colors of the sands. The silence that circled him was somewhat welcomed. As he stared upon the ocean, his thoughts swirled around. He was an item with Caayarta but he still wasn't sure what that fully entitled. It wasn't like he had the best track record - if you could count whatever the hell it was that he had with Spots a thing. Jahi sighed, though no sound came out because of the circle of silence around him. It helped him think or it might drive him insane, you never know.

Standing there in the eerie silence, Jahi accidentally used wave. The water came toward him, causing him to jump away to avoid it. His eyes narrowed in distaste, even as he noticed that a seagull had landed near him. His eyes sharpened toward the seagull, feeling that the creature was somewhat laughing at him.

Imagination or not, Jahi didn't really care. Attempting to use projection, Jahi attempted to shoo the bird away with the image of being chased. He wasn't sure if it worked or not because he no longer cared about standing still. Ending the silence, the wolf started to make his way toward inland.

As he traveled, he didn't realize that he was getting closer to Caayarta. Well, not until he stumbled across her scent. Turning to follow it, Jahi finally took notice of the cheetah's outline. With a smirk upon his face, the wolf made his way toward her. His head was low as he attempted to brush his right side against her left. "Enjoying the view?" Instead of looking out toward the ocean, the wolf was looking at the cheetah. The smirk was still firmly placed as he barreled on. "Because I know I am."

As lines went, that was crap but heck, Jahi didn't care.

Action | "Speech." | 'Thought.' | Element

Cayaarta
Female
Aldrnari Resident
Cheetah
© Avocado
2.75 years
Height: 28 in
AP: 14AP
Linked Accounts

Weight: 65 lbs

RE: {Jahi} Waiting for the Sunset

Cayaarta Ubaxa

Cayaarta was enjoying the ocean view when the sound of paws came from behind her. Jahi’s scent hit her nose and then his form brushed up against her left side.

“Enjoying the view? Because I know I am.”

”oh?” She turned to look at him and found that he was obviously looking at her and not the ocean. Cayaarta smirked back at him and then laid down on her right side, right next to him and rolled over slightly so her stomach was a bit exposed but her head was still facing him. She clearly looked him up and down from her… unique.. Angle clearly happy with what she saw. She smirked as she was able to see his underbelly.

"I’d say I have a pretty good angle.” She gave him a wink and then chuckled. She wasn’t expecting to lay with him again today, but she did want to use every chance possible to tease and banter with him. "So what brings you out to this colorful beach? You stalking me again love?” She gave him a warm smile as she looked up at him with affectionate eyes. Her tail calmly swished against the multicolored sand. She wanted to chat with Jahi, learn more about him… maybe ask for him to move in. She.. honestly would like that, spending time sleeping next to him, before they had any kids or anything. She wanted to know what he would like in their relationship.

"Talk here."
toshema