Welcome Guest,
Pardon our ads; they're necessary to keep this lovely site running. Thank you for your understanding! Many sites boast a wonderful memberbase, but here at Yavania we pride ourselves on our community. We work hard to provide a warm and welcoming atmosphere, making sure every member and guest is greeted and included in the fun, both OC and IC. Our staff is active, friendly, and always available. Each season we have a lot of fun OC activities that give our players fun/generous rewards, such as raffles, word searches, and crosswords. IC we have many festivals and site-wide events. Check out our Overview Guide and Character Creation (listed to the right) to see what we offer! You can make a vast spectrum of creatures, including but not limited to wolves, tigers, panda bears, leopards, African wild dogs, clouded leopards, ball pythons, and eagles! If the magic system seems overwhelming, don't worry. You do not have to build a character with magic. If you want to, however, we're available to help! Just drop into cbox. ♥
Joining
Season & Time
Spring Year 10
July 17th - Sept. 1st

Realms

Factions

AW Threads
- This is for links to [AW] threads only. -

Spotlights: Summer Y8
Character
Bellamy
Avocado
Relationship
Loki & Rai & Sribna
Thread
I'm Just a Poor Boy, Nobody Loves Me

Census
M F O Total
Canines 61 51 03 115
Felines 39 38 03 80
Herbivores 07 08 00 15
Other Mammals 21 14 00 35
Birds 07 09 00 16
Reptiles 02 03 00 05
Other 01 01 00 02
Undead 16 06 00 22
Overall 154 130 006 290

Map

Staff
Akradr
Open
Amelia
Avocado

Top Sites & Donations

Advertisements
Please disable AdBlock to support Yavania!

Birth [AW] Crown of Kings

Frigga
Female
Verja Queen
A. wild dog
© Amelia
3.25 (11.25) years
Height: 26 in
AP: 125AP
Linked Accounts

Weight: 83 lbs

[AW] Crown of Kings

With gentle hands and a heart of a fighter
I'm a survivor

As a veteran mother, Frigga recognized the signs that she was going into labor far before it was time to call for assistance. First, she pulled a few old furs out, laid them in the middle of the main room of her house. Second, she brought over a few bowls of water and some dried lavender for its calming effects. Then, she took a breath, trying to calm her nerves.

Though she was Queen, this was still what she considered a private affair. Birth was...well, it was a miracle, but it did not look like one. She hardly wanted Xewk here, let alone her family, to see her in such a state, but it was safer than being alone. Complications, if they arose, could be deadly. Part of her worried during each labor, but she had faith that the Norns did not intend for her die just yet. Fears were always harder to face in the midst of pain -- (Can I even handle more children right now? Will Xewk regret moving so fast? Should I have taken precautions? What if I cannot mother and rule, as I once did? I failed Rangvald; I failed Aurelius. Will I fail these children too?) -- but she pushed away all of her insecurities as best as she could.

When she could wait no more, she called for her family -- announcing the soon-to-be arrival of the youngest heirs of the Verja. Struggling to catch her breath, she focused on breathing and, eventually, let her instincts take over. As others would arrive, she focused on the task at hand. (11)

-fade out-

Frigga is in her house in the Royal District. <3 No posting order please!

Text. "Speech."

Wears a white gold ring with three diamonds (one larger than the rest). Has metal flower earrings; the petals are painted green and blue, with a white pearl in the center. Wears an emerald jewel wrapped in silver on a delicate silver chain. Wears a silver bracelet decorated with three gems, one emerald and two sapphire. She has a gold ring on her right paw, decorated with a blue gem.

Xewk
Male
Verja King
Cougar
© Avocado
3.75 years
Height: 28 in
AP: 62AP
Linked Accounts

Weight: 110 lbs

RE: [AW] Crown of Kings

Xewk Lanġas

Tell me somethin', girl,
Are you happy in this modern world?
Or do you need more?
Is there somethin' else you're searchin' for?

Xewk had been patrolling the borders in spurts the past few days. He knew Frigga was due soon, she had to be. She looked as if she was ready to burst at any second. He was nervous, this was his first time having kids. Well that wasn’t true, he helped raise Siekta and he was raising Luciole. But with Luciole, the kid was bright and was already over a year old. And with Siekta, he grew up in a terrible place, and there was no way he that wouldn’t affect him. Though, Ilma, Helu and him tried to do the best they could. This would be the first time he would raise a kid from birth forwards.

His mind wandered to his childhood as he walked back towards the house. After his birth mother’s death, his birth father, Barak, handed him over to people that were raiding his kingdom and pledged his loyalty. He was a traitor to his people. Għadam Re his new ‘father’ really wanted nothing to do with him, but his new ‘mother’ Daħka tal-Ġebel was ecstatic to finally have a child to treat as her own. Perhaps he shouldn’t be saying ‘mother’ and rather just call her mother. She raised him until he was a teen, taught him, took care of him. But… she purposefully isolated him, from anything outside the walls of the large home that served as a sort of fortress. It was nestled deep within the kingdom. She kept him inside, tried to warp his mind, making him believe that what was happening around him was acceptable feeding him lies about the war, the kingdom and the world they lived in. He would have believed it all to, and been a completely different person if it wasn’t for him getting kicked out as a teen and forced to see with his own eyes the chaos of the kingdom he lived in, if it wasn’t for the dozens and dozens of books he read, and if it wasn’t for the creatures he spoke with. He was in debt to the Ghasel’s in a way. Azalea Ghasel was a storm of a woman and definitely whipped him back into a normal way of thinking. Parr Ghasel acted just like a father to him, giving him advice and trying to fill the void he had father figure wise. Father figure wise…

Xewk stopped walking, closed his eyes and took a deep breathe, letting it out slowly. Despite all that… he felt he came out… okay… ish. He would make sure he did the best he could for his kids, adopted or biological. He stood there for a moment, house within view. He made sure anytime he came home that he was under control. Frigga had enough to worry about, she did not need to be worried about him right now. He kept his walls up around her, for now.

He heard her call out. ”It’s time!” It felt as if his heart jumped into his throat and his adrenaline began to run. He was nervous, and excited, and happy and… he double checked that his walls were up and he wasn’t leaking any of this to Frigga. Thankfully he wasn’t, but he couldn’t help but run the rest of the way to the house. He entered the house with a smile on his face and easily spotted Frigga in the main room. Thankfully both Azalea and Parr fully believed that the father should be able to handle anything the mother had to go through, so they dragged him along to some creatures who were giving birth that they were assisting. He knew how bad it looked and was, but he would be damned if he wasn’t going to be there right next to her. He knew there wasn’t much, or anything he could do to help, but if there was anything, ANYTHING at all he would do it. He without thought just moved over to her side and laid down next to her trying to comfort her. He used Link to speak to her privately. "Just tell me if there is anyway I can help. I love you, and I will be right here with you.” He made sure that he would not be in the way of Frigga’s labor, but he still wanted to be next to her comforting her. Would he get dirty as well from it? Possibly. Did he care? Not a single bit. Was he worried about others may view him? Nope. He figured Frigga was probably worried about it, but he would shoo anyone away that dared to say anything.

"Talk here."
MTSOfan

Xewk has a brand of a ♅ on his right hind leg. He has a large claw scratch scar on the length of his neck. His vocal chords are permanently messed up due to it. While he still maintains a Maltese accent his voice is gravely and rough. He is also missing the tip of his tail.

The Avatars
Other
All Powerful
Other
© Staff
∞ years
Height: -
AP: 300AP
Linked Accounts

Weight: -

Syuna looked upon the mortal realm with a soft smile before her pink eyes, filled with warmth, settled on Palm Peninsula. Another Dame giving birth. Ah, but she was far from surprised. Pleased (though she would be pleased no matter whom she was delivering children too), she appeared in the mortal realm with a bright flash of light. She stood just outside Frigga's house due to being twice the size of a normal lion. At her feet lay a single newborn old cub, no less precious than more would be. A female cougar. "Frigga Dame-Fritjov. Xewk Lanġas. Come meet your daughter." And with that, she vanished in a flash of light, leaving the new parents to figure out their growing family.

She walks. | "She talks."

Xewk
Male
Verja King
Cougar
© Avocado
3.75 years
Height: 28 in
AP: 62AP
Linked Accounts

Weight: 110 lbs

Xewk Lanġas

Tell me somethin', girl,
Are you happy in this modern world?
Or do you need more?
Is there somethin' else you're searchin' for?

Xewk was laying next to Frigga when he heard Syuna call out for them, saying to meet their daughter. A smile spread across his face and he looked softly at Frigga. "You wait here, I will go ahead and bring our daughter in to you.”

He stood up and walked outside to the front of the house. His eyes softened and he smiled at the newborn cougar cub. ”Thank you Syuna.” He walked up to his daughter and ever so carefully picked her up with his mouth. Xewk was being extra careful while carrying her. He slowly walked back inside and proceeded to place her carefully next to Frigga’s stomach so Frigga could reach her easily and so the babe could feed if needed. He then smiled at Frigga and laid next to her again. The nerves he had earlier about being a poor father seemed like they melted away when he saw his daughter. He was determined to give his children the best life he could. He looked down at his daughter and noticed her AWD face marking and he smiled. "I bet she is going to be like Frigga."

"Talk here."
MTSOfan

Xewk has a brand of a ♅ on his right hind leg. He has a large claw scratch scar on the length of his neck. His vocal chords are permanently messed up due to it. While he still maintains a Maltese accent his voice is gravely and rough. He is also missing the tip of his tail.

Rai
Female
Aldrnari Queen
Wolf
© Marissa
11 (13.25) years
Height: 40
AP: 70AP
Linked Accounts

Weight: 170

Sitting outside of her home, she merely took in the sun.

It beat upon her, oblivious to the fact that her daughter was now going through labor. She didn't know how much time had passed or what she was going to do with the disappearance of Herleif. There had been no clue as to where her son had disappeared to. Her ears pinned against her head as she thought of that. There had to be something that had captured him. She couldn't fathom that he would no longer decide that he didn't want to be King and vanish.

Rai scowled and that was where she was when she heard the voice of Syuna call out. Her head would lift, the russet wolf coming to her paws. Her face would smooth out the worry as elation would come. She would move toward the house that Frigga had, her eyes just taking in the cougar taking the cub into the house. Rai didn't bother to announce her presence as she walked into the house that was owned by her daughter. She made sure that she didn't crowd around, even as she used link to speak to Loki. Come meet your grandchildren.

She walks. | "She talks." | She thinks.

Frigga
Female
Verja Queen
A. wild dog
© Amelia
3.25 (11.25) years
Height: 26 in
AP: 125AP
Linked Accounts

Weight: 83 lbs

With gentle hands and a heart of a fighter
I'm a survivor

Unaware that, far away, Gandalf had just taken his own life, Frigga focused on the task at hand. Xewk remained with her. There was never a time a woman was more vulnerable than when she was giving birth, and although she was a little embarrassed for him to witness this, she was grateful for his company. For his protection. Mere moments after she'd birthed their wild dog son, Syuna appeared outside to deliver their daughter. Exhausted from the experience, she was glad when Xewk went out to retrieve her. When he reappeared with a little cougar and set her beside her brother, Frigga's heart melted. She loved every child she'd ever had, and she remembered meeting each one of them. She knew she'd never forget this moment. "Are you a proud papa?" she asked Xewk, teasing him.

Then, her mother joined them, and Frigga gave her mother a smile. "Excited to meet your newest grandchildren? Haven't had enough yet?" Loki and Rai had many, many grandchildren, and Frigga teased them because she knew they adored them all.

- - -

As soon as Rai's voice entered his head, Loki was on his way to Frigga's house. In fact, he saw no reason not to teleport just outside the house. Eager? Oh, yes. Quite. He'd missed Stark having his own recently, and he would not miss this. In fact, as soon as it had been revealed that she was expecting, he'd been awaiting this moment. As he entered the house, Frigga's teasing words made him chuckle. "You should know that when it comes to children, your mother will never have enough." And as his wife, his queen, she would be spoiled with children until she decreed otherwise.

No posting order please!

Loki is in this post. <3

Text. "Speech."

Wears a white gold ring with three diamonds (one larger than the rest). Has metal flower earrings; the petals are painted green and blue, with a white pearl in the center. Wears an emerald jewel wrapped in silver on a delicate silver chain. Wears a silver bracelet decorated with three gems, one emerald and two sapphire. She has a gold ring on her right paw, decorated with a blue gem.