Welcome Guest,
Pardon our ads; they're necessary to keep this site running. Thank you for your understanding! Many sites boast a wonderful memberbase, but here at Yavania we pride ourselves on our community. We work hard to provide a warm and welcoming atmosphere, making sure every member and guest is greeted and included in the fun, both OC and IC. Our staff is active, friendly, and almost always available. We are a sandbox roleplay, but we have many sitewide events to spice things up! We have very few limitations when it comes to character creation, and New Members get a huge bonus! We offer a vast spectrum of free-to-play creatures, including but not limited to wolves, lions, hyenas, panda bears, wild dogs, clouded leopards, ball pythons, and eagles! Check out our Overview Guide and Character Creation to see what other species you can play! If the magic system seems overwhelming, don't worry. You do not have to build a character with magic. If you want to, however, we're available to help! Just drop into cbox. ♥
Joining
Season & Time
Autumn Year 10
Oct. 16th - Nov. 30th

Realms
the Verja
the Algiz
Kamar-Taj
Aldrnari
Havok
Vipera
the Coalition
Open
Open
Open

Factions
Valkyrja
Open

AW Threads
- This is for links to [AW] threads only. -

Spotlights: Oct. '19
Character
Diablo
[played by Dikui]
Thread
Trick or Treat &
Zombie Ape

Census
M F O Total
Canines 61 51 03 115
Felines 39 38 03 80
Herbivores 07 08 00 15
Other Mammals 21 14 00 35
Birds 07 09 00 16
Reptiles 02 03 00 05
Other 01 01 00 02
Undead 16 06 00 22
Overall 154 130 006 290

Map

Staff
Akradr
Open
Amelia
Avocado

Top Sites & Donations

Advertisements
Please disable AdBlock to support Yavania!

Borders Gold is in our blood [Narcissa]

Phoenix
Female
Vipera Hunter
Tiger
© Katie A
2.25 years
Height: 38 in
AP: 28AP
Linked Accounts

Weight: 225 lbs

Gold is in our blood [Narcissa]

(This post was last modified: 05-27-2019, 06:47 AM by Akradr. Edited 4 times in total.)
Phoenix liked how this land looked with the surrounding water in its range. She took a look around, admiring everything for a moment. Just as she was about to take another step, the tigress stopped. Phoenix could easily sense with that she was on the border of claimed territory. The golden feline could smell it, and it hit her nose strong. She recognized the smell of other tigers at the border. She then strongly assumed that there was a group of tigers living here. Then a thought crossed her mind. Maybe, if there were multiple tigers here, she could join them. She was being very respectful by not crossing the borders, and minding her manners by doing so. She let out a large roar to alert the owners of her presence that she was here. She then waited patiently, hoping for a response from someone. She hoped to make something of herself, if there was a group here. Maybe there was more here, because her not having a purpose was unacceptable.

Narcissa
Female
Vipera Queen
Tiger
© Akradr
4.25 (9.25) years
Height: 38in
AP: 155AP
Linked Accounts

Weight: 199lbs

RE: Gold is in our blood [Narcissa]

Narcissa Malfoy

Diamond Thrones and Royal Beds.

The foundation of Vipera was successful, just as she’d expected –– there was no room for failure nor discontinuation of the royal house among Malfoy’s, of course. They would prevail, no matter the cost.

Such insults would not be given twice, and the woman implored this nonetheless; there’s a level of fidelity that must not be battled, for she would not play nice to those that sought improper actions or words. To think they’d dare? Power and reputation crowned itself atone the blueblood hereditary, richful by rights. An ear would flick, subzero swathing the very robe ‘Cissa so proudly wore -- a bystander cradled among their borders, and she, for one, wouldn’t let the opportunity dictate their chances of ruling once again. Like Morsmordre, it would rise. Coming forward, whitened hackles danced in a vase of dominance, that singular, oceanic-blue narrowing upon the girl with an expression most cordial. There was elegance in every aspect of the porcelain’s existence, “Narcissa Black-Malfoy, Queen of Vipera. To what do I owe the pleasure?” Introductions were important, and she insisted they do the same –– negation terminated that feeling of misconducted beauty, because for all it’s worth, she was still impeccable. One discrepancy would not define her anymore; silence befell, inviting them to speak without making this a confrontation most unnecessary. She did not appreciate being summoned without reason, and should they do as such, she wouldn’t be so formal about the consequences. Narcissa’s features held placation, showing naught those intentions as a purr riddled in icen waves, smiling to keep up appearances like she’d done many times before.

OC Note: Try not to forget that the borders smell of only one character, not multiple. <3

Water 0/15 | Kinetic 0/15 | Psychic 0/11 | Air 0/2 | Affliction 0/1 | Axon 0/1 | Neuron 0/1 | Blood Bound 0/1 | Water Whip 0/1 | Ice Point 0/1 | Water Knife 0/1 | Icicle 0/1 | Subzero 0/1 | Dart 0/1 | Negation 1/1 | Agile ∞ | Persuasive ∞.

Action. | “Speech.” | Magic.

background from & image from

Wears a Golden Crown with woven-flora, Golden Bangle with dimonties, Golden Ring with pearlescent blue stones, Silver Cuff-Earrings with sapphires.
Possesses an imprintation of the Malfoy Crest (#7b2c00) on the left-foremost haunch.
Due to the Subzero, her skin is uncomfortably cold.

Narcissa is Immortal.

Phoenix
Female
Vipera Hunter
Tiger
© Katie A
2.25 years
Linked Accounts

(This post was last modified: 05-23-2019, 12:37 PM by Phoenix. Edited 1 time in total.)
Phoenix's call was finally answered by a white tigress, who clearly held elegance. The golden feline made sure to mind her manners and display proper etiquette before her. The white tiger revealed herself to be Narcissa, a queen of a kingdom called Vipera. Just from hearing that, Phoenix made the split second decision that she wanted to be a part of Vipera. She spoke properly to the queen in a respectful tone. "Greetings, Queen of Vipera. I am Phoenix Warborne and currently a loner. You mentioned a kingdom known as Vipera. I would like to join under your rule, if you'll have me." The young woman had hopes of being a valuable asset to Narcissa. She intended to prove herself as a loyal member. For Phoenix, this was a wonderful opportunity, and Narcissa seemed to be very powerful indeed. She hoped that she could be deemed worthy of joining Vipera.

Narcissa
Female
Vipera Queen
Tiger
© Akradr
4.25 (9.25) years
Linked Accounts

Narcissa Malfoy

Formality was a necessity, of course, and she expected such decencies from the onlooker. They presented themselves as Phoenix Warborne and nothing more -- a brow came up, delicate and petite -- perhaps they would be of use to the Malfoy’s, but at what cost? Loyalty was to be vowed and pledged, “And what will you offer us in return for your membership beneath my throne, sweetheart?” She purred the words, persuasive swells rolling off Narcissa’s tongue like smooth honey. Whatever their intentions may be, she implored to know. Fidelty was yet another law in which they must abide if they so chose to serve beneath the Malfoy house; even then, the queen would not tolerate disloyalty or otherwise. Unlike some, she wouldn’t be so kind with the consequences that arise from foul defiance –– that singular, oceanic-blue narrowed upon the girl in simple contemplation, awaiting their response. What she wanted was quality over quantity, for numbers did not matter if power derived from the very royalties of the blueblood hereditary. She sought no reason to think otherwise, and that was that. ‘Cissa’s silence became an invitation, and as her hackles danced athwart the wintry air, a roll of waves crashed in tempo to her elegant nature.

What, pray tell, will they do?

Water 0/15 | Kinetic 0/15 | Psychic 0/11 | Air 0/2 | Affliction 0/1 | Axon 0/1 | Neuron 0/1 | Blood Bound 0/1 | Water Whip 0/1 | Ice Point 0/1 | Water Knife 0/1 | Icicle 0/1 | Subzero 0/1 | Dart 0/1 | Negation 1/1 | Agile ∞ | Persuasive ∞.

Wears a Golden Crown with woven-flora, Golden Bangle with dimonties, Golden Ring with pearlescent blue stones, Silver Cuff-Earrings with sapphires.
Possesses an imprintation of the Malfoy Crest (#7b2c00) on the left-foremost haunch.
Due to the Subzero, her skin is uncomfortably cold.

Narcissa is Immortal.

Phoenix
Female
Vipera Hunter
Tiger
© Katie A
2.25 years
Linked Accounts

The queen lifted a brow to Phoenix's request to join her kingdom. Then the white tigress asked what Phoenix would offer in return for becoming a part of the kingdom. It only took the loner a second to gather her thoughts, then two important things came to mind. Phoenix then spoke with every bit of truth attached to her words. "I will offer you my complete loyalty. Loyalty that will stay with your throne until my last breath has been taken. I am also a very skilled huntress. I can take up a rank as a hunter, to better help feed your kingdom. This is what I offer to you, Queen of Vipera, should you allow me to join your kingdom." Yes, Phoenix was willing to stand with Vipera for as long as she lived, and with its rulers. There was no turning back now. Honestly, Phoenix did not want to turn back. She made her choice and should she be accepted, her loyalty would stay here.

Narcissa
Female
Vipera Queen
Tiger
© Akradr
4.25 (9.25) years
Linked Accounts

Narcissa Malfoy

Narcissa’s crown craned at the girl’s words, beauty radiant and deceitfully content; they would speak as if they knew, but loyalty could not be underhanded. If it was true, then so be it. They seemed obligated enough to do as they were told, and while quality ruled over quantity, she insisted they prove themselves nonetheless. “Very well,” Tones rolled off the woman’s tongue in smooth delicacy, considering their rank and the possibilities in which arose from it, “You will serve as a venerer to Vipera, dove, and should you lose our fidelity, we will not be so courteous. Don’t do me wrong.” The warning, of course, was as clear as bells – subzero swathed athwart the queen’s skin like shackled ice, featherfoot providing a softer touch, though it mattered very little. “We, the Malfoy’s, value order within our kingdom -- esteem, covenant, power and honesty are but what we expect in those who subordinate beneath us. We do not appreciate disobedience, which I’m sure you can understand. There will be consequences, but there is also rewards for vowing your word,” She explained, that singular, oceanic-blue searching for nothing more than simple acceptance. Would they truly be of use to the blueblood hereditary? Time was something that ‘Cissa did not like to be wasted, and while Star once implored such endeavours after sourly disobeying the Morsmordre throne, doubt never ceased to exist.

They, for one, could never be forgiven. But among all of that, the porcelain rose with power in name and reputation unscathed, just as it’d always been.

Water 0/15 | Kinetic 0/15 | Psychic 0/11 | Air 1/2 | Affliction 0/1 | Axon 0/1 | Neuron 0/1 | Blood Bound 0/1 | Water Whip 0/1 | Ice Point 0/1 | Water Knife 0/1 | Icicle 0/1 | Subzero 0/1 | Dart 0/1 | Negation 1/1 | Agile ∞ | Persuasive ∞.

Phoenix
Female
Vipera Hunter
Tiger
© Katie A
2.25 years
Linked Accounts

Phoenix was enlightened to hear that Queen Narcissa had accepted her into the kingdom as a hunter. The golden tigress also heeded Narcissa's warning on not to do her wrong. Of course, Phoenix made a silent vow to never do her queen, or the kingdom wrong ever. She had pledged her loyalty to the queen and it's rulers, and she would keep that pledge. Phoenix had listened to every word her new queen told her, and she locked them in her mind, to never forget. She was here to serve the Vipera throne and stay loyal to her kingdom. She wouldn't do anything less. "Thank you, my queen for your acceptance. I understand, and I promise you that you needn't worry. I will not do you wrong. I will keep my word as a loyal member of Vipera." Now the young female had started a new life for herself, under the rule of the Vipera throne. She was no longer a meek loner, but now a Vipera huntress.