Welcome Guest,
Pardon our ads; they're necessary to keep this site running. Thank you for your understanding! Many sites boast a wonderful memberbase, but here at Yavania we pride ourselves on our community. We work hard to provide a warm and welcoming atmosphere, making sure every member and guest is greeted and included in the fun, both OC and IC. Our staff is active, friendly, and almost always available. We are a sandbox roleplay, but we have many sitewide events to spice things up! We have very few limitations when it comes to character creation, and New Members get a huge bonus! We offer a vast spectrum of free-to-play creatures, including but not limited to wolves, lions, hyenas, panda bears, wild dogs, clouded leopards, ball pythons, and eagles! Check out our Overview Guide and Character Creation to see what other species you can play! If the magic system seems overwhelming, don't worry. You do not have to build a character with magic. If you want to, however, we're available to help! Just drop into cbox. ♥
Joining
Season & Time
Winter Year 10
Dec. 1st - Jan. 19th

Realms

Factions
Valkyrja
Open

AW Threads
- This is for links to [AW] threads only. -

Spotlights: Oct. '19
Character
Caelan
[played by Amelia]
Thread
We Could be Immortals

Census
M F O Total
Canines 61 51 03 115
Felines 39 38 03 80
Herbivores 07 08 00 15
Other Mammals 21 14 00 35
Birds 07 09 00 16
Reptiles 02 03 00 05
Other 01 01 00 02
Undead 16 06 00 22
Overall 154 130 006 290

Map

Staff
Akradr
Open
Amelia
Avocado

Top Sites & Donations

Advertisements
Please disable AdBlock to support Yavania!

Mature Jamais Vu [AW]

Rai
Female
Aldrnari Baroness
Wolf
© Marissa
11 (14) years
Height: 40
AP: 76AP
Linked Accounts

Weight: 170

Jamais Vu [AW]

(This post was last modified: 06-06-2019, 09:20 PM by Amelia. Edited 1 time in total.)

Rai Dame

In preparing for battle I have always found that plans are useless,
but planning is indispensable.

She was returning back to the house after having spent several hours marking the borders. As she walked back, she let her mind wander. Perhaps that wasn't the best option but that was what was happening. As she moved, she practiced what powers she could. She paused when she noticed a squirrel dart in front of her. Her muscles twitched as she practiced subjugate upon the little creature. It froze in its hop, Rai staring upon it.

She allowed for it to happen for several seconds before she released the power. It would probably be a very rare occurrence for her to use it but that didn't matter. As she stared, she used ignite upon a stick before using pyrokinesis to make the flame grow. The flame would eventually be manipulated into a small bird before she'd let it fester into nothingness. Beginning to walk again, Rai lost track of time. She was nearly back home when she stretched. Her muscles twitched as she used spring. She launched herself into the air, free falling for about five feet before she landed upon her legs without harming herself. Her legs spread as she used sanctuary to wrap herself in the earth.

She let it go for several minutes before she let it go. The power fell around her as Rai began to walk again toward the house.

Text | "Talk."

Sribna
Male
Aldrnari Baron
Coyote
© Avocado
4 years
Height: 24 in
AP: 11.4AP
Linked Accounts

Weight: 60 lbs

RE: Jamais Vu

Sribna Nich

Sribna was at home relaxing when Audition picked up some odd noises coming from outside. Since he went on his last adventure he figured it would be best to stay near home for awhile. Sribna did not want to worry Loki or Rai again… or get lost. He had enough adventuring outside the Kingdom’s borders. Sribna used his nose and ears to navigate outside the house.

He followed the sounds until they stopped and he heard footsteps approach towards the house. Essence let him know it was Rai even though she was a bit far away. ”Moia kokhana.” Srinba hoped that Rai remembered him calling her that the night they all had dinner with Frigga and Xewk. Moia kokhana meant ‘my beloved’ or ‘my love’ in Ukrainian. ”What was that noise earlier? I heard something odd.” Unbeknownst to him, what he was hearing was Rai practicing magic.

"Speak."
Dan Hutcheson

Loki
Male
Aldrnari Duke
Wolf
© Amelia
11 (13.75) years
Height: 40 in
AP: 16AP
Linked Accounts

Weight: 125 lbs

Loki Fritjov

Emerald eyes watched from afar as his wife and consort met up. It was very likely Sribna could scent and hear him, but that was fine. It wasn't particularly hiding. In fact, he began to approach them. Shift changed his form. This time, he picked the form of a lion -- a form he knew his wife appreciated. Would their consort feel the same? Small for a lion he might be, but he looked no less magnificent. The wind played to his advantage, giving his mane a disheveled look -- as if he'd just come from

As he came within five feet of them, he uttered a greeting. "It's a little chilly out today, wouldn't you say?" Of course, cold for the Peninsula wasn't very cold at all. "What say we retire to the bedroom for...warmth?" he offered suggestively.

Post. "Talk."

Rai
Female
Aldrnari Baroness
Wolf
© Marissa
11 (14) years
Linked Accounts

(This post was last modified: 06-02-2019, 01:37 PM by Rai.)

Rai Dame

Before she could even enter the house, she was met with Sribna at the door. Her ears flicked, the foreign words falling from his lips. She smirked, though he would be unable to see it. "Sváss," she teased him. The question of what the noise was had her pausing. She supposed, with his sensitive hearing, he'd be able to pick up noise that others might not recognize. It wasn't like the magic that she had been practicing had been particularly loud. "It's nothing. Just me practicing magic." Her words were quick to soothe him. She pushed her way toward him, attempting to get as close as she possibly could when Loki made his appearance. She was able to sense him, her nose and body itself so in tune with him. Her head flicked and she paused.

Her attention was certainly spiked and she knew that he had done it on purpose. Rai, after all, had made no attempt to hide that she adored Loki in feline form. She carefully stepped away from Sribna so that she would be able to approach Loki. Her eyes flicked over his body, her intention quite clear in her eyes, though it might be missed by Sribna. "Are you going to give me lion children, Loki?" her words were a purr as she turned back to Sribna. "Come," she urged toward the smaller male. "I could use some warmth." With that said, Rai walked passed Loki, attempting to lead both males toward the bedroom.

Text | "Talk."

Sribna
Male
Aldrnari Baron
Coyote
© Avocado
4 years
Linked Accounts

Sribna Nich

Rai calling him ‘Sváss’ caused him to blush and smile. He was easily moved by both Rai and Loki’s words, though he wasn’t exactly aware how to showed externally most of the time. She explained that the weird sounds were her practicing magic. ”Ooh I wonder what spells she was using.” He opened his mouth to say something as she approached when he smelled and sensed Loki. He then turned towards him and smiled just Loki spoke.

"It's a little chilly out today, wouldn't you say?"

Sribna furrowed his brows greatly confused with Loki’s words. ”No its not.” He was blind, not numb to temperature. That’s when Loki spoke again.

"What say we retire to the bedroom for...warmth?"

Sribna’s eyes widened and heat rushed to his face, causing it to blush a deep red. ”Oh.. my.” He was about to reply when he then heard Rai’s reply.

"Are you going to give me lion children, Loki?"

His twin tails wagged gently giving away his excitement. He liked the thought of kids… but wait a moment. ”Lion?” He smelled the air and indeed, past the smell of ‘Loki’ was Lion. ”Ohh.. I missed that at first.” He gave a smile as Rai then turned to him asking him to follow. He lowered his head slightly and smiled, ”Yes пані.” The word was Ukrainian in nature, and meant ‘my lady.’ He began to walk towards Loki and Rai and before following Rai to the house he would attempt to stop before Loki and gently touch his mane with his face. If successful he would give a happy ‘hmm’ sound. ”So soft. I like it.” After that he would then follow after Rai, dual tails wagging gently and happily. He figured by now Rai and Loki probably knew he LOVED soft things and different textures, and Loki’s mane was soft. Sribna approved it, although he approved all of Loki, no matter what form. Though… he has never done it with a lion before. So this would be new and fun.

"Speak."
Dan Hutcheson

Loki
Male
Aldrnari Duke
Wolf
© Amelia
11 (13.75) years
Height: 40 in
AP: 16AP
Linked Accounts

Weight: 125 lbs

Loki Fritjov

"Are you going to give me lion children, Loki?"

"I will give my Queen and my Consort anything they desire," Loki all but purred in response. He glanced to Sribna who had just realized Loki wasn't in his natural form. He'd said nothing only to see how sharp his senses were. Of course, he would have said something far before they got to the bedroom. Rai took charge, agreeing with his suggestion and leading them inside. Quite pleased, he rumbled his approval when Sribna stopped to nuzzle his mane. Loki trailed after them, envisioning what was to come.

When he entered the bedroom, it was time to play. He parted his lips to spin a tale -- to start the game. "As the leader of the pride, it is my honor and my duty to please my wife and my consort." Strong male lions had prides, so why not play the pride leader? "Lie down. Let me attend you," he said, advancing on Sribna with purposely loud steps so that he would know Loki's intentions. With link he asked Rai, Shall we spoil our pet? She could tend to him as he did -- in a different way. Loki's intentions were to overload the coyote's senses with pleasure. Afterwards, he would worship his Queen.

-fade out x2 lolz-

Post. "Talk."

Rai
Female
Aldrnari Baroness
Wolf
© Marissa
11 (14) years
Linked Accounts

Rai Dame

She'd forgotten that Sribna might not have noticed that Loki was currently not in his wolf form. So the question surprised her. She looked over her shoulder at Sribna, just noticing the coyote heading toward Loki. She smirked, her brow arched as he claimed that the mane was soft. With a laugh, the female wolf continued on into the house. It didn't take long for them to enter the bedroom.

As she headed into the middle of the room, she turned to stare upon Loki. The male lion spoke, a game coming forward. Her brow arched as she let Loki have his fun. She had to bite back a laugh, her head shaking as she slowly answered him. "Be sure to carry your duties out thoroughly," she commanded. Her head lowered as she watched Loki advance toward Sribna. She heard the comment through the link and did not wait for a second before she advanced on her own.

Letting Loki attend to Sribna in one way, Rai would head toward the face. She made sure that she made her steps loud, so that he'd be able to hear him through the distracting sensation of Loki. Her head lowered as she attempted to pepper his face with kisses and nips. As she did so, she lowered herself to the ground, laying as she continued to give Sribna affection. Even as Loki made his advancement to her.

-fade out-

Text | "Talk."

Sribna
Male
Aldrnari Baron
Coyote
© Avocado
4 years
Linked Accounts

Sribna Nich

Loki spoke sweet words again that caused him to blush more. They had all gotten to the bedroom and Sribna knew to just let Rai and Loki take lead. He enjoyed the games they played. Such as the one Loki continued to play. He was the ‘Leader of the Pride’. He replied as sensually as he could, ”Thank you my Leader.” Rai’s comment caused him to blush more.

At Loki’s command he laid down, expecting him to tend to Rai before him. So a moment of surprise crossed his face when he heard both Loki and Rai approaching him. The look of surprised turned into one of pleasure as both Loki and Rai tended to him in their own ways. Sribna returned Rai’s affection as his turn was taking place, and continued to do so as Loki moved from him to her.

A thought crossed his mind as he affectionately kissed and nipped Rai. ”If Loki can shift… then so can I. Rai seemed to like Loki’s feline form… so…” A rare mischievous smirk crossed Sribna’s face as he used Shift to change into a leopard. The leopard had its normal colors, except for some stark white fur in the same places Sribna normally had in his coyote form. Sure he was a 60 lb leopard, very small for one, but it was the best he could do. Plus he was positive that Rai and Loki wouldn’t mind. At least, that’s what he believed.

He continued to lay down and attempt to pepper Rai with kisses in his new feline form as Loki was still tending to her. He was trying to get used to the form before he actually had to stand up with it. Although it wasn’t enough time. As soon as Loki was done he wobbly got up with as much confidence as he could muster. Loki thankfully saw his struggle and let Sribna lean against him as he wobbly walked to take position behind Rai. He was a tad embarrassed but he was sure with practice he would get better, plus… he wanted to pleasure Rai as well. A purr came from Sribna as he spoke,”Allow me to pleasure you as well my queen." He was sure he was using all of his boldness today. He normally wasn't like this, but Rai and Loki made him feel comfortable and confident. But right now was his turn to pleasure Rai, and so he would do.

-fade out-

"Speak."
Dan Hutcheson

pped Loki with Ame's permission <3 ty