Welcome Guest,
Pardon our ads; they're necessary to keep this lovely site running. Thank you for your understanding! Many sites boast a wonderful memberbase, but here at Yavania we pride ourselves on our community. We work hard to provide a warm and welcoming atmosphere, making sure every member and guest is greeted and included in the fun, both OC and IC. Our staff is active, friendly, and always available. Each season we have a lot of fun OC activities that give our players fun/generous rewards, such as raffles, word searches, and crosswords. IC we have many festivals and site-wide events. Check out our Overview Guide and Character Creation (listed to the right) to see what we offer! You can make a vast spectrum of creatures, including but not limited to wolves, tigers, panda bears, leopards, African wild dogs, clouded leopards, ball pythons, and eagles! If the magic system seems overwhelming, don't worry. You do not have to build a character with magic. If you want to, however, we're available to help! Just drop into cbox. ♥
Joining
Season & Time
Spring Year 10
July 17th - Sept. 1st

Realms

Factions

AW Threads
- This is for links to [AW] threads only. -

Spotlights: Summer Y8
Character
Bellamy
Avocado
Relationship
Loki & Rai & Sribna
Thread
I'm Just a Poor Boy, Nobody Loves Me

Census
M F O Total
Canines 61 51 03 115
Felines 39 38 03 80
Herbivores 07 08 00 15
Other Mammals 21 14 00 35
Birds 07 09 00 16
Reptiles 02 03 00 05
Other 01 01 00 02
Undead 16 06 00 22
Overall 154 130 006 290

Map

Staff
Akradr
Open
Amelia
Avocado

Top Sites & Donations

Advertisements
Please disable AdBlock to support Yavania!

Mature [P]{Nashad & Lucien} Reborn with Feathers

Abraxas
Male
Verja Resident
A. wild dog
© Avocado
3.25 years
Height: 24 in
AP: 48AP
Linked Accounts

Weight: 70 lbs

[P]{Nashad & Lucien} Reborn with Feathers

Abraxas Bast

There's a reckoning a'comin and it burns beyond the grave
With lead inside my belly cause my soul has lost its way

Abraxas had been cleaning out his house. Well… more like crafting up a storm and using all the materials he had. His goal was to at least make his bedroom a bedroom again and not a workshop. He managed to do that a few days ago, now all that was left in his bedroom was his stack of hides that he slept in between and a wall full of shelves each with stacks of bowls full of incense on them. He even used Lantern to gently light the downstairs of his home. He did not want to light the upstairs because sleeping with lights on did not suit him.

Abraxas had been feeling itchy all day though. His tail, his neck, his shoulders… what in the world did he get into? Was this some kind of allergy to something? Whatever it was it was annoying him. So he decided to just sleep it off. Sure it was the afternoon, but he didn’t really have a schedule, so breaking it wouldn’t be a problem. Abraxas walked up to his bed and using his nose picked up some of the layers of hide and shimmied himself between them. He then popped his head out from under the layers of hide. He knew how he slept was odd, but he enjoyed the weight of the hides on him. He was picked on and isolated by his family, so growing up he slept by himself and pretended the hide was his siblings sleeping next to him. Then as he grew, it just became a comfort thing for him. He felt safe with the weight of the hides on him. Satisfied with his position in bed he fell asleep.

Hours later it was well into the night when Disguise activated for the first time. It transformed him into a female version himself, although, his whole body seemed devoid of any trace of any colors other than a light tan, and any trace of his AWD mask was gone, except for those unique looking ‘Egyptian Eyeliner’ that were around his eyes. He still smelled like himself, although female rather than male, and his blue lotus and jasmine Pheromones still remained. (Female: Slender: 22 in and 60 lbs) Also unbeknownst to him that ‘itchiness’ earlier was his feathers growing in. They are a gradient of light blue to a red-orange same as the colors of his wings. The feathers are placed around his scruff, and the back of his neck, and tail as well as a bit on his shoulders.

Abraxas finally woke with a yawn, although, his voice seemed off. His voice sounding higher pitched… like a woman. "That’s weird…” Wait a moment… Abraxas’ eyes shot wide open. That was definitely a female voice. ”Oh… no… oh nononono.” He got up out of bed and ran over to a large bowl of water and looked into it. The face he saw staring back at him was a very feminine face. It wasn’t his normal face… the form was wearing the same jewelry, with the same eye color, and the same unique eyeliner markings. He… was a woman… a very feminine looking woman. It was bad enough that he was a feminine looking male but… apparently transforming into a female, emphasized that by a hundred. He held his composure just for a few more moments as he finally realized that he had feathers growing out of the back of his neck and shoulders. He couldn’t hold his composure any longer.

Abraxas screamed… loudly. He then shakily began checking out the rest of his body. His features were soft and gentle, and he had dainty legs. This was too much. This was all too much. ”Ah.. Fuck. Everything was pointing to this… but I didn’t think… I would actually turn into a woman.” The necklace, the earrings, the wings, all pointed to Isis, and Bast who were goddesses of fertility, marriage, and the like. ”Great… this is just… great. What else could go wrong? I go into heat?” He paused for a moment and looked up at the ceiling as if to look at the gods. ”Don’t EVEN think about it.” He was mad and overwhelmed and honestly just now noticed that he was shaking. ”Why does shit always happen to me?”

He stood for a moment before a thought came to his mind. ”Wait a moment… I just yelled… in the middle of the night… Shit.” Someone must have heard that. He needed to just… get out of his house for awhile, maybe hide somewhere else in the kingdom… or something. He walked down the ramp to the first floor and began to walk towards his front door contemplating on what exactly was going on.

Walk | "Talk." | Magic

lightningspamstock & salutcoucou

oc. Notes: Abraxas is in Disguise as a woman and has now grown feathers.

Abraxas has an Arabic accent and due to pheromones smells like a blend of Jasmine and Blue Lotus. He wears a necklace made of large sapphires, turquoise, and gold in the shape of a winged beetle.

Lucien
Male
Algiz Resident
A. wild dog
© Marissa
4.25 (12.25) years
Height: 30 in
AP: 40AP
Linked Accounts

Weight: 85 lbs

RE: [P]{Nashad & Lucien} Reborn with Feathers

♛ Lucien Eadric Tyran ♛

Your own personal Jesus
Someone to hear your prayers

He was out stretching his leg, not far from the house that he shared with his husband. It was the middle of the night and he really should be in bed. However, Lucien had decided to take a midnight stroll. As he walked, he used twin. The shadow fluttered before him, walking beside him. Lucien didn't give it notice, continuing to move with purpose. Though, what that purpose was, even he didn't know. As he walked, he saw that there was another creature near him, the wild dog turning to see that of a lone deer. She stood, frozen, as Lucien attempted to use projection on her. The chase of a hunt in her mind sent the deer fleeing, the wild dog merely watching her go. Though, not before aphasia tried to take away her sight. Of course, he wasn't able to know that he had done something, though the more panic from the deer as she fled told him she was freaked out.

Lucien, of course, could easily chalk that up to the fact that she had been scared from the projection. Or it could have been something unrelated to it. He hadn't been aware that he was heading in the direction of Abraxas' house. He was merely stretching his leg when he accidentally used luminous. The light magic was enough to dispel his twin. Lucien blinked, looking to the side where the twin had been, only to find that it was gone. The light itself wasn't powerful enough to illuminate the whole thirty feet circumference. But it was enough to take away the twin. Barrier was used as he continued to study the spot in which the twin had been gone. He figured that it didn't matter as he lost interest and continued to walk.

As he traveled, closer and closer to Abraxas' house, Lucien hadn't been prepared to hear the chilling scream. His hackles raised, his attention surfacing as he glanced toward the house in which the scream had come from. He stepped forward, coming toward the entry way as he garnered that the house belonged to Abraxas from the scent. "Abraxas?" It was a careful question - because the scream hadn't come from a male voice but female. He didn't bother to wait for a reply, the arrogant wild dog merely pushing his way into the house. His head stuck in and that was when he noticed Abraxas coming toward the door.

At least, he thought it was Abraxas. Smelled like him - though as a female - also had the same jewelry. Did Abraxas have a sister? He could see the feathers that danced around the flesh of the other wild dog. Oooh. He kept his thoughts to himself, ever practiced in having a poker face. First thing was first - he had to figure out who this woman was. "Sorry, I heard a scream and thought Abraxas would need assistance."

Walk | "Talk." | Magic

Abraxas
Male
Verja Resident
A. wild dog
© Avocado
3.25 years
Linked Accounts

Abraxas Bast

There's a reckoning a'comin and it burns beyond the grave
With lead inside my belly cause my soul has lost its way

Abraxas was almost at the front door when Lucien’s voice caught his ears calling for him. ”Oh no…” He didn’t want anyone to see him like this, let alone someone he knew. Suddenly Lucien’s head popped into his house from behind the hide he used as a door. ”Crap... he is standing in the doorway.” Abraxas’ eyes widened in surprise as Lucien spoke.

"Sorry, I heard a scream and thought Abraxas would need assistance."

Abraxas tried to think quick on his feet. What could get Lucien out of the way so he could get out of his house. He could pretend he was someone else, and that ‘Abraxas’ was hurt. That should work right? He could make Lucien go upstairs past him and run out of the house. His newly feminine voice rang in the air, with his normal Arabic accent. "Oh yes.. Abraxas needs your help. He is upstairs and hurt… if you could just keep him company while I go and get a medic. I will be right back!” Abraxas wouldn’t wait for a reply as he attempted to approach the front door and squeeze past Lucien. He didn’t know where he would go if he successfully got past Lucien. Maybe the falls, there were several caves there… he could sleep in one for the night, and maybe hide out somewhere for awhile until he turned back into a male. Wait… could he even turn back into a male? Or was this a permanent change?

Walk | "Talk." | Magic

lightningspamstock & salutcoucou

Abraxas has an Arabic accent and due to pheromones smells like a blend of Jasmine and Blue Lotus. He wears a necklace made of large sapphires, turquoise, and gold in the shape of a winged beetle.

Nashad
Male
Algiz Instructor
Coyote
© Amelia
4 (12) years
AP: 26AP
Linked Accounts

Weight: 92 lbs

Nashad Prince

The only heaven I'll be sent to
Is when I'm alone with you

Nashad flew (via ascension), once more practicing his magic. Luminous first, making his presence in the sky hard to ignore. He enjoyed Lucien's type of magic, but he wasn't certain he would ever be as adept at it. Next, he used airstrike. Now, this was a power he could imagine using in battle. Slam he used while saying, "Stop!" to no one and nothing in particular. Bardic magic was indeed strange.

A splotch of gold caught his attention below. Lucien approaching Abraxas' house? Nashad flew down to meet them, assuming the wild dog in the doorway was Abraxas before he really got a look. "This is becoming a regularity," Nashad commented as he landed, folding his wings away. Then, he saw that Abraxas didn't look like himself. More than that, he smelled like a woman. Skim activated without thinking, and he attempted to read the wild dog's mind.

'He didn’t know where he would go if he successfully got past Lucien. Maybe the falls, there were several caves there… he could sleep in one for the night, and maybe hide out somewhere for awhile until he turned back into a male. Wait… could he even turn back into a male? Or was this a permanent change?'

Nashad raised a brow at what he'd glimpsed. With link, he said to Lucien, He isn't a very good liar, is he?

"Abraxas," he said, attempting to stop the man (woman?) before he left. Unbeknownst to him, weaver activated as he spoke. "Once, I challenged the Gods because of their childish and irritating behavior. One of them did not find my protest amusing and cursed me. He didn't curse me to be a woman, of course, but similar enough." As he spoke, the scene played out silently around them: Nashad standing tall before Cyfton -- an unearthly large polar bear with a light blue underbelly. It startled Nashad, but he didn't let it show. No, he kept his eyes on Abraxas. "Which leads me to my question, were you cursed?"

Almost comically, disguise activated for the first time as weaver wore off...and gave him a problem to rival Abraxas'. However, instead of completely changing his gender, well, he became hermaphroditic.*

*M for Mature* 
Currently, he have both ovaries and testes combined (ovotestis) but these ovotestis remain within the abdomen and are not apparent. They appear to have a large [penis-like] clitoris.

English | Telepathy | Magic

Wears a titanium ring with a rainbow band on his left foot. A 3-D silver gryphon charm is worn around his neck on a silver chain. Has russet feathers, tipped in icy blue, around both fore-ankles, on the back of his neck, and on the tops of his shoulders. His fur is naturally a shade of blue around his eyes and on the tip of his tail (due to being blessed by Marlon). He also wears a black ring with a cobalt gem and a golden dragon ring.

Lucien
Male
Algiz Resident
A. wild dog
© Marissa
4.25 (12.25) years
AP: 40AP
Linked Accounts

Weight: 85 lbs

♛ Lucien Eadric Tyran ♛

Your own personal Jesus
Someone to hear your prayers

She seemed to be anxious about something, causing Lucien to frown. He stared at her, even as she spoke in a breathless way. Lucien glanced past her, prepared to use magic that will most likely fade the second it vanishes from his sight. He could easily attempt fate to see if he could call forth his physical shadow but there was the thought if he passed out and Abraxas actually did need assistance in his mind. He glanced to the other wild dog, the heavy scent of Abraxas on her causing him to pause longer. There was, not for a second, that he actually fully believed what was happening here.

"If he is harmed, why don't you head upstairs with me and I will summon a healer here?" Persuasive as he was, it was probably hard to say no to him. Though, Lucien didn't really know what was actually happening. Not until Nashad appeared, causing the wild dog male to turn his attention onto the winged coyote. As he turned, he noticed the feathers upon the other wild dog, though Lucien was currently distracted by the wings that rested upon the back of the coyote. Link allowed him to speak to Nashad, answering him without Abraxas knowing. Seems to be a trend, he drawled in mental tones.

As Nashad spoke about the curse that he had been granted by Cyfton, Lucien could only think of the result to that.

Oh, yeah, Lucien will totally admit that was a curse that was probably his favorite. If he said that out loud, though, he was sure that he'd get bitten for his efforts. Before he could say anything to add to what Nashad already said, the coyote suddenly shifted. The wild dog blinked, his brain freezing for a second. The scent was unmistakably Nashad's but with a twist. It didn't smell like when he had been pregnant, merely the fact that he suddenly had a female scent to him. No Avatars this time, so he could only assume that it was magic. "What?" Most articulate thing that he could think of saying in that moment.

Walk | "Talk." | Magic

Abraxas
Male
Verja Resident
A. wild dog
© Avocado
3.25 years
Linked Accounts

Abraxas Bast

And I think it's gonna be a long, long, time
'Til touchdown brings me 'round again to find
I'm not the man they think I am at home

Abraxas was trying to get past Lucien when he spoke.

"If he is harmed, why don't you head upstairs with me and I will summon a healer here?"

The man’s words were persuasive and Abraxas knew at that moment that Lucien wasn’t buying it. He audibly ‘tsked’ showing his displeasure with being caught just a foot or so outside his door. Abraxas had a bit of a hidden attitude… but it rarely came out. This just happened to be a rare moment.

Nashad then showed up, landing in front of his house. ”Great.. Just great. I get found not by one, but by two people.” Nashad didn’t even pause at what he saw, instantly calling him out by saying his name. Abraxas looked the surrounding story play out as Nashad spoke.

"Once, I challenged the Gods because of their childish and irritating behavior. One of them did not find my protest amusing and cursed me. He didn't curse me to be a woman, of course, but similar enough. Which leads me to my question, were you cursed?"

Well, he hadn’t been approached physically by a god like Nashad and… the polar bear. But since the Fertility Festival, so many things have been happening to him. He was changing. First the necklace with the inscriptions on the back of it, then the wings, the earrings, and now the feathers and changing into a FEMALE. He felt like he was cursed. "I... think so? But I wasn’t visited by a giant polar bear. Or a giant anything. I keep getting obvious and blatant signs pointing me to something. The feathers and the female form is just… the latest thing to happen to me. It just seems to be getting more extreme… wouldn’t be surprised if I went into heat or something dumb like that in a week or so at this rate. Could I have been cursed for what happened with… Sirus?” He was worried that because he didn’t let Sirus do what he wanted… perhaps he got cursed. He didn’t know at this point why all this was happening.

Abraxas did not notice Nashad’s change at first. To be honest, his nose was dull at the moment. He had been working with his craft a lot and it caused his nose to not be as functional. It wasn’t until Lucien said, “What?” that caused Abraxas to raise an eyebrow and take a big breath in through his nose. That’s when it hit him. Nashad smelled like female and male? "How did you do that!?” Maybe Nashad’s sudden change was similar to his own. Maybe he could change back to a male.

"Speak."