Welcome Guest,
Pardon our ads; they're necessary to keep this lovely site running. Thank you for your understanding! Many sites boast a wonderful memberbase, but here at Yavania we pride ourselves on our community. We work hard to provide a warm and welcoming atmosphere, making sure every member and guest is greeted and included in the fun, both OC and IC. Our staff is active, friendly, and always available. Each season we have a lot of fun OC activities that give our players fun/generous rewards, such as raffles, word searches, and crosswords. IC we have many festivals and site-wide events. Check out our Overview Guide and Character Creation (listed to the right) to see what we offer! You can make a vast spectrum of creatures, including but not limited to wolves, tigers, panda bears, leopards, African wild dogs, clouded leopards, ball pythons, and eagles! If the magic system seems overwhelming, don't worry. You do not have to build a character with magic. If you want to, however, we're available to help! Just drop into cbox. ♥
Joining
Season & Time
Spring Year 10
July 17th - Sept. 1st

Realms

Factions

AW Threads
- This is for links to [AW] threads only. -

Spotlights: Summer Y8
Character
Kari
Ozone
Relationship
Kari & Helu
Thread
Never Again

Census
M F O Total
Canines 61 51 03 115
Felines 39 38 03 80
Herbivores 07 08 00 15
Other Mammals 21 14 00 35
Birds 07 09 00 16
Reptiles 02 03 00 05
Other 01 01 00 02
Undead 16 06 00 22
Overall 154 130 006 290

Map

Staff
Kaitlyn
Akradr
Open
Avocado

Top Sites & Donations

Advertisements
Please disable AdBlock to support Yavania!

Private Cadet [Diablo]

Brunnhilde
Female
Valkyrja Cadet
Lion
© Amelia
2.25 years
Height: 42 in
AP: 54AP
Linked Accounts

Weight: 200 lbs

RE: Cadet [Diablo]

Brunnhilde Dame

Diablo replied, telling the tale of a poisonous ex lover. Brun had exactly no lovers in her life, something she wasn't in a hurry to remedy, so she couldn't relate. Her mother hadn't exactly had tons of loves (or any) while Brun was growing up, so what example did she have? She felt urges, of course, but she had no need to settle down. Maybe she should explore her sexuality, but right now she was focused on her new career. “Sounds like a shitty situation,” she replied. “But I'm just a cadet. I'm in-training, yanno? Sounds to me like you need more help than I can give. Why don't you come with me to the Kingdom of Gullborg? You can find sanctuary there, probably. No stronger home in all of Yavania.” She wasn't qualified for this shit, but someone was.

Action | "Speech." | Power.

Diablo
Male
Rogue
Hyena
© Dikui
4.25 years
Height: 32 in
AP: 91AP
Linked Accounts

Weight: 120 lbs

(This post was last modified: 06-25-2019, 03:44 PM by Diablo. Edited 2 times in total.)
THE DEVIL NEVER SLEEPS

Brun bought his lie hook, line and sinker. Diablo would be surprised if she hadn't. He knew his talents. Then she said that she was just in training, and he should follow her to the Kingdom of Gullborg, whatever that was. Damn. This was the problem with lying. How could he get out of this situation, without revealing that he had lied to her? He didn't want to be part of a group, he wanted to be the leader. But if he was really fleeing from a crazed ex-lover, he should take any help he can get. And he could challenge or kill the leader and take over. He smiled in fake relief, and his dark brown eyes brightened. "Thank you so much. You have no idea how much this has been weighing on me," he said. His voice sounded oddly lighter and more cheery, as if a weight had literally been lifted off of his shoulders. He wondered if he was overdoing it.

he walks "he talks"he thinks

Brunnhilde
Female
Valkyrja Cadet
Lion
© Amelia
2.25 years
Linked Accounts

Brunnhilde Dame

Unaware of Diablo's inner monologue, Brun nodded when he agreed. "The Kingdom is comprised of three realms and a faction of elite, female warriors called the Valkyrja." Before she took him, he needed to know what he was getting into. "The realms of the Kingdom are the Verja, the Algiz, and Aldrnari. If you're a member of one of the realms, you're a member of the Kingdom, and they all share their lands and resources." She didn't name the leaders, afraid there may have been a shift in power that she'd missed. She didn't wanna make the Kingdom look bad because of her own ignorance. "If you're ready, I can lead you there?" No better time than the present, right? If he had a crazy ex out there like he said -- and she had no reason to believe he'd lie -- then certainly he'd want to get to safety soon. "I can't say which leader will come to greet you, but each realm is as good as the other." She had no real preference, but she'd been raised in the Algiz.

Action | "Speech." | Power.

Diablo
Male
Rogue
Hyena
© Dikui
4.25 years
Linked Accounts

THE DEVIL NEVER SLEEPS

Diablo listened to Brun talk about the kingdom. It seemed like a very complex system. What was wrong with just living and surviving together? There didn't have to be these realms and factions. But if that was the way these creatures liked it, he would try to understand. "Yes, I'm ready," he replied. It was time to meet a new gang. He would lead them, someday. He just knew it. "Let's go." He wondered where the place was. Hopefully not far. He wanted to get their quickly. Life on his own wasn't as fun as life with a pack.

Brunnhilde
Female
Valkyrja Cadet
Lion
© Amelia
2.25 years
Linked Accounts

Brun nodded when he said he was ready, and she turned on heel to begin leading them southwest, towards the Kingdom.

-timeskip to the northern borders of Cherry Blossom Grove-

Because she wasn't an idiot, she knew better than to lead Diablo across the borders once they reached their destination. It wasn't approval or praise she was looking for; she didn't need it. She only needed to do her job and do it right. Without double checking with the hyena -- he'd followed her here, hadn't he? -- she let out a roar, calling for a leader of council member to come and greet the potential, new member. (5)

Frigga was resting in the form of secretarybird (via shift) when the call reached her ears. She shook out her feathers and took flight, heading to the borders. When she spotted Kari's daughter with an outsider, she descended and landed on the side of the river that they were on. So not to confuse the stranger, she ended the spell shift and resumed her wild dog form. "Greetings," she said. "To what do I owe the pleasure?" She looked to the hyena, inviting him to speak if he so chose.

OC: I powerplayed Frigga (click) in this post because I play her. :)

"Brunnhilde speaks." | "Frigga speaks."

Diablo
Male
Rogue
Hyena
© Dikui
4.25 years
Linked Accounts

THE DEVIL NEVER SLEEPS

Diablo followed Brun to the borders of a territory. There he sat, the twitching of an ear the only sign of his impatience. The lioness roared for the leader of the realm. To his relief, it didn't take long for her to arrive. He stood up. His body language was calm and relaxed. This was no big deal. Not for the rising king that was Diablo Macabre. "Hello. I am Diablo and I would like to join your realm." He glanced over at Brun, and gestured with his tail in her direction. "She found me and invited me to join. I decided why not?" He waited. He was sure she would ask some questions about what he could do. It just made sense.

Brunnhilde
Female
Valkyrja Cadet
Lion
© Amelia
2.25 years
Linked Accounts

Brun remained silent, letting the male speak. To her surprise, he didn't mention the crazy ex he needed protection from. In a way, she understood. That was his business, however, it wasn't only his business. Not when it affected the Kingdom. One crazy ex wasn't really a danger to an empire as strong as they were, but she refused to show loyalty to a stranger over her realm. So, when he was done talking, she added, "He told me he left a crazy ex behind." Not exactly Official Report vocabulary, but Brun told it like it was.

Frigga looked from Brun to the hyena. She wished she could say male hyenas didn't make her nervous, but that would be a lie. Her past affected her, but she refused to let it rule her decisions as a Queen. She knew she could skim the male's thoughts...but, for now, she didn't. Though his choice to keep his 'crazy ex' to himself was suspicious, at least he'd confessed it to one of the Valkyrja. "Oh? And is there anything we should know about this ex, Diablo? Should my warriors be on the lookout for them?" There was time for further questions after he answered.

OC: I powerplayed Frigga (click) in this post because I play her. :)

"Brunnhilde speaks." | "Frigga speaks."