Welcome Guest,
Pardon our ads; they're necessary to keep this site running. Thank you for your understanding! Many sites boast a wonderful memberbase, but here at Yavania we pride ourselves on our community. We work hard to provide a warm and welcoming atmosphere, making sure every member and guest is greeted and included in the fun, both OC and IC. Our staff is active, friendly, and almost always available. We are a sandbox roleplay, but we have many sitewide events to spice things up! We have very few limitations when it comes to character creation, and New Members get a huge bonus! We offer a vast spectrum of free-to-play creatures, including but not limited to wolves, lions, hyenas, panda bears, wild dogs, clouded leopards, ball pythons, and eagles! Check out our Overview Guide and Character Creation to see what other species you can play! If the magic system seems overwhelming, don't worry. You do not have to build a character with magic. If you want to, however, we're available to help! Just drop into cbox. ♥
Joining
Season & Time
Winter Year 10
Dec. 1st - Jan. 19th

Realms

Factions
Valkyrja
Open

AW Threads
- This is for links to [AW] threads only. -

Spotlights: Oct. '19
Character
Caelan
[played by Amelia]
Thread
We Could be Immortals

Census
M F O Total
Canines 61 51 03 115
Felines 39 38 03 80
Herbivores 07 08 00 15
Other Mammals 21 14 00 35
Birds 07 09 00 16
Reptiles 02 03 00 05
Other 01 01 00 02
Undead 16 06 00 22
Overall 154 130 006 290

Map

Staff
Akradr
Open
Amelia
Avocado

Top Sites & Donations

Advertisements
Please disable AdBlock to support Yavania!

Private [M]{Lucien & Nashad} Coming to Terms

Abraxas
Male
Verja Resident
A. wild dog
© Avocado
3.75 (4) years
Height: 24 in
AP: 6.5AP
Linked Accounts

Weight: 70 lbs

[M]{Lucien & Nashad} Coming to Terms

Abraxas Bast

And I think it's gonna be a long, long, time
'Til touchdown brings me 'round again to find
I'm not the man they think I am at home

Abraxas had still been practicing his craft even though his lungs protested and his sense of smell was dull. He was stubborn in perhaps the worst of ways… but he had no one. He had no family here, no mate, no children, no one he could confidently say cared about him on a personal basis. Therefore he could do whatever he wanted… there was nothing to tie him here. Well Frigga and Nashad showed they cared, but that seemed just to be in their nature. Abraxas was suspicious as ever in everyone. He hated it. He wished he could be more like Frigga, patient and kind, or like Sribna, who was blind but trusting. Minus the blind part, Abraxas quite liked his vision.

Currently Abraxas was walking along the shore of the peninsula close to his house. It was mid-day and he had just set a batch of incense up on his balcony to air dry. He coughed causing his lungs to burn. ”I think I inhaled too much of it this time.” He didn’t sound TERRIBLE however he didn’t exactly sound good either. His lungs slightly wheezed in protest every time he breathed. The salty air didn’t exactly make it pleasant, but he did not want to travel far from his house.

Abraxas paused to look into the water as the waves wained in and out. He saw his newly adorned feathers on his body. Slowly but surely he was getting used to them. ”Funny… there had not been anymore ‘signs’ from the gods since the feathers and the gender changing magic.” Abraxa then sighed, ”Fuck... well now I have gone and done it.” What he just thought was just as bad as ‘how much worse can it get?’ Answer? A lot

Abraxas gave an even larger sigh and turned his head forward. His eyes widened as they rested upon a ring half buried in the sand. ”Oh noooo… It just got worse. What is it going to be this time.” He gently kicked the ring out from its half buried state and took a better look at it. It was a gold ring bearing a Lotus flower as the centerpiece made of red jasper, lapis and emerald with a golden Ankh on either side. Abraxas’ face soured as he saw it. The Ankh’s symbolism was strong, it stood for life, or ‘breath of life’. Aka meaning creating life. And of course the lotus had the same meaning as his earrings. Purity, beauty, grace, fertility, serenity, devotion, rebirth and divinity, just to name a few. He groaned as he spoke out loud, "I get it already! Fertility, marriage, rebirth, yada yada yada. Stop sending me shit, I don’t need anymore signs. I am not tone deaf.” He coughed as he ended his angry rant. But honestly had no clue who he was talking to. The gods? Not really, he wouldn’t curse directly at them. Just merely complain a bit. Still, he begrudgingly put the ring on his right paw as the left paw was meant specifically for marriage. Actually, the whole left leg was, it was his clan’s tradition to wear any marriage gifts, jewelry, markings or tattoos on the left side of the body, most commonly the leg or paw.

The gods though, could wait a dang second or two… or maybe a year until he settled down. Abraxas had no suitors, at least none he was aware of so there was no rush for him. With all that said he sat down, watching the waves roll in, still trying to clear out his lungs as he thought about his future and what these signs were telling him.
"Speak."

Oc note: picture of ring on his profile under appearance. <3

Abraxas has an Arabic accent and due to pheromones smells like a blend of Jasmine and Blue Lotus. He wears a necklace made of large sapphires, turquoise, and gold in the shape of a winged beetle.

Lucien
Male
Algiz Resident
A. wild dog
© Marissa
4.25 (13) years
Height: 30 in
AP: 112AP
Linked Accounts

Weight: 85 lbs

RE: [M]{Lucien & Nashad} Coming to Terms

♛ Lucien Eadric Tyran ♛

Your own personal Jesus
Someone to hear your prayers

Lucien was just outside of his house, near the shoreline as he practiced magic. As he stared at the ocean, he used stagnant as he hummed to himself. Luminous was used, mere seconds after that just as sickle was accidentally used. The new shadow power created a shadow sickle to appear in front of his eyes. The male wild dog merely blinked at it. He wasn't exactly sure of the uses but he was sure that he would discover that eventually. Just as he was about to move the sickle, merely to see if he had control of it, it vanished. Disappointing, but expected.

It wasn't like it was easy to control everything that was new. Lucien merely went back to considering what other thing he could do when he heard the sound of a bird flying low. The smack of wings against the wind and the caw of the seabird had Lucien looking up. As he did so, he used aphasia to take away the balance of the bird. Without balance, the bird would plummet into the ocean. The male wild dog merely watched it as it fell, feeling slightly amused for the retribution that he had given himself for it annoying him.

He never said that he was exactly nice.

Getting up, the wild dog started to walk when he heard hacking coughing. He furrowed his brows, not having realized that he had actually been walking in the direct towards Abraxas' house.

As he approached, he could see that it was Abraxas that was having difficulty breathing. Though, that might be because of the angry ranting he was doing toward the skies. Lucien was sure that never got anything done but hey, who was he to stop him from doing what he wanted to do? "Do you make it a habit to rant to the skies about mere jewelry?"

Walk | "Talk." | Magic

Abraxas
Male
Verja Resident
A. wild dog
© Avocado
3.75 (4) years
Linked Accounts

Abraxas Bast

Abraxas was still very irritated with the jewelry and the signs he was getting that when he heard the sound of footsteps. In reaction he gently bit down on his tongue as to keep control of his words. Because with his luck he knew exactly who it would be… and the voice confirmed it. ”Because of course it would be Lucien. Always conveniently showing up when stuff happens.” Lucien was NOT a sign, neither was Nashad. Nooo way he would let that happen… though, somewhere he was mentally calling himself a liar.

"Do you make it a habit to rant to the skies about mere jewelry?"

Tongue still firmly held in his mouth he turned and his eyes narrowed slightly at the larger male. ”Do you make a habit out of stalking me?” His instinctive first thought would stay just that, internal. Lucien seemed to have an uncanny ability to wind him up, he wondered for a moment if Lucien made Nashad wind up like this as well. Though Nashad seemed… well more mentally calm than Lucien, probably more mentally calm out of all of them to be honest. However, what did finally come out of Abraxas’ mouth wasn’t much less sassy, "I don’t question your karma, so don’t go questioning mine.” He just managed to speak the words before a coughing fit. His lungs burned as he breathed… honestly that was probably what was making him so pissy. Self inflicted though it was. Once he stopped he did not make any eye contact with Lucien. He knew the man was observant so he would try and provide the man with as little information about what was going on as possible. Why? Cause for some reason Lucien managed to weasel his way past several of Abraxas’ walls. As did Nashad but with a different approach. Plus if all these signs were true… that means he is supposed to wind up with Lucien and Nashad. At least, that what Abraxas thought the signs were saying.

"Am I to assume you coincidentally found me again today as well?” His Arabic accented voice was a bit strained from his breathing as he looked out at the ocean. Abraxas of course was referring to the first time they met in Jacaranda Gardens to the north. He couldn’t keep thinking these were coincidences. Right?

"Speak."

Lucien
Male
Algiz Resident
A. wild dog
© Marissa
4.25 (13) years
Linked Accounts

♛ Lucien Eadric Tyran ♛

Your own personal Jesus

The sass was a welcome intrusion than mere polite words. Sass, Lucien was able to deal with. He knew exactly the correct buttons to push, if Abraxas wished to head in the direction of politeness, to get him to open up.

He was raised as a blueblood. He knew the craft of false politeness. Sometimes, it was what got him into trouble because his poker face. Out here in the boonies, though, Lucien didn't have to follow the strict rules in which he had grown up with. For that, he could only thank Nashad for. He wasn't sure he would be the same man that he was today if he hadn't left the strict society that they both had been born into.

Not that he would ever let Nashad know as such. Well, maybe. Possible. Depending. Okay, these thoughts, yeah, not helping.

Forcing his brain back on track, the wild dog couldn't help the smirk or arch of the brow. "Karma," Lucien began to say, his voice a silky drawl as he stared at Abraxas with amusement twitching in his gray-blue eyes. "How did we get on the topic of karma, exactly? Perhaps ranting to the heavens about jewelry -" here, he glanced to said jewelry "- is part of your culture. Strange culture that it might be." Who was he to judge? Though, that was exactly what he was doing. Before anything else could be mentioned, Abraxas started to cough. And cough. And cough. The wild dog male lost the smirk, his eyes drawing together as he studied him.

"You weren't exactly quiet with your obvious distaste of innocent jewelry and racking cough." He kept his narrowed eyes locked upon him. his lips twisting up in an amused smile once more. "A massive coincidence that I happened to walk by to hear it all."

Walk | "Talk." | Magic

Abraxas
Male
Verja Resident
A. wild dog
© Avocado
3.75 (4) years
Linked Accounts

Abraxas Bast

Lucien’s words irritated Abraxas. He didn’t hate or actually dislike Lucien, but any tactics Abraxas tried to deploy to keep himself at a distance from people Lucien so stubbornly seemed to ignore. Not just ignore though, poke and prod at. Like as if he enjoyed it.

"How did we get on the topic of karma, exactly? Perhaps ranting to the heavens about jewelry is part of your culture. Strange culture that it might be."

Abraxas didn’t need to see his face in that moment to know the man was amused, his tone held it all. Following up his coughing fit however Lucien spoke again.

"You weren't exactly quiet with your obvious distaste of innocent jewelry and racking cough. A massive coincidence that I happened to walk by to hear it all."

Abraxas looked at Lucien, eyes widened for a second and a red flag flew in his head at the look Lucien gave him. He was being targeted, like prey. This was fun for Lucien wasn’t it? Well, he wouldn’t give him any more information than he already had.

Abraxas ignored the point about Karma, since he was the one who mentioned it that thought would probably give away more than he wanted. After all, he believed all these signs had to do something with what happened with Sirus. It was only after that when he started getting the signs after all. Instead he narrowed his eyes back at Lucien, "Your not getting any more information out of my culture from me. You heard enough already about it apparently to make your own assumptions.” Abraxas then coughed a few times, tsked audibly at his chest pain and spoke again, not attempting to hide his sassiness, "Oh so my hacking bothers you? I’ll remember that.” He paused for a moment before realizing that Lucien’s words… kind of sounded threatening, or almost like he had some kind of dirt on him.

Abraxas replayed Lucien’s words in his head. ‘A massive coincidence that I happened to walk by to hear it all.’ While Lucien was probably just answering his question, it also seemed like it had some sort of hidden intentions behind it. "Is there something you need from me other than just for poking fun at?” His eyes still narrowed on Lucien. "He must want something from me... he is too giddy."

"Speak."

Lucien
Male
Algiz Resident
A. wild dog
© Marissa
4.25 (13) years
Linked Accounts

♛ Lucien Eadric Tyran ♛

Your own personal Jesus

Lucien arched his brow, seeing a crack in the fissures. He held himself back, though he wanted to ram straight into those cracks to break Abraxas out. False politeness to keep another at bay was something that Lucien knew.

He did it. Nashad did it. Every noble that he had crossed paths with did it. It was part of the sorcery culture and yet, Lucien wanted to tear it down. Everything that he had learned, he almost wanted to erase. Of course, there were some benefits, some things that he guarded because they were traditions. Not that he was going to get into that with Abraxas..... Though, if he asked.....

Slow, Lucien Eadric Tyran. You are no horny teenager. Reprimanding himself, Lucien kept his eyes upon him. "Pity," he drawled when the man claimed that he would get no culture information from the other wild dog. "And here I thought we might be able to drink tea and bond over differences." Not exactly a lie but not exactly the truth either. Oh, Lucien certainly wanted to bond with Abraxas, to see if his curiosity about the other man could go further than mere infatuation. Infatuation that he intended to keep secret for the time being. Well, secret from Abraxas, at least because Nashad clearly already knew.

It was that reason that Lucien was poking him to see how far he could push - he had been given the green light from Nashad. Which meant that Lucien was free to do his worst and that was what he was going to do. "Bother?" Lucien narrowed his eyes more at him. "Perhaps it might if it continues. Have you sought medical aide?" If not, the Tyran wasn't sure if he'd be able to be civil. That was when the other man asked if there was something that he needed from him.

If he didn't know better, he'd tease that it was a little forward, wasn't it, to suggest a thing? Too bad Lucien had sense and class and that this wasn't Nashad that allowed Lucien to speak however he desired. "A trade of secrets," he claimed easily, his voice a light drawl as he waited for the other male to sass back.

Walk | "Talk." | Magic

Abraxas
Male
Verja Resident
A. wild dog
© Avocado
3.75 (4) years
Linked Accounts

Abraxas Bast

Abraxas didn’t miss the fact Lucien’s eyes remained locked on him. He seemed focused as if he was trying to not miss anything. ‘Pity, and here I thought we might be able to drink tea and bond over differences.’ Abraxas refrained from rolling his eyes… or calling him a liar. Instead he retorted in a sassy tone, "Pity. I don’t enjoy tea.” That, was an absolute complete lie, which gave itself away when his pupils dilated slightly. Lies tended to show themselves on Abraxas, if not with his words than with his form, or tone of voice. He wasn’t a good liar, he only hoped that Lucien wouldn’t be able to tell. But just in case he may be able to, Abraxas turned his head back to the ocean so that Lucien would have a harder time telling… hopefully.

Lucien then stated that his coughing may bother him if it continued. Then he proceeded to ask if he had sought medical attention yet. He wasn’t going to confirm or deny that for Lucien. It seemed as if both Lucien and Nashad intended to make his health a priority for some reason. "I have it taken care of.” He coughed a few more times and for a second stars appeared across his vision. It was another somewhat lie, while he didn’t have this situation in control at the moment, he knew that time would help clear out his lungs and make the coughing stop.

The answer to Abraxas’ inquiry was confusing. ‘A trade of secrets.’ But as of right now, Abraxas was having a very hard time keeping his attitude in check. Arabic tones sassed back at Lucien, "I fail to see that any ‘secrets’ I may have would be something worthwhile, or something Nashad doesn’t already know. He seems fully capable at his herbal skills and is a very knowledgeable man. Plus… you don’t seem to be the healing type, or at the very least enjoy being one. I doubt that there are any secrets you have that I wish to obtain either. I don’t need to know the secrets on how to become a stalker as I don’t plan on making that a hobby of mine, unlike yourself.” Okay… so he failed at biting his tongue on that. Following that long sass filled rant was a series of more coughing, followed by another audible tsk at the pain. On the bright side, all this talking was forcing fresh air into his lungs.

With Lucien getting on his nerves like this, politeness was out the window and mental space between them wasn’t enough so Abraxas stood up and took a step or two to the side, away from Lucien. Abraxas needed physical space. He needed to put some kind of wall between them. Going back to a more polite tone he tried to force himself to not lash out again. The physical distance helped his head, even if it was all really just in his head. He at least wanted to pretend the space protected him. "With that said, what possible secret do you think you could give me that is of value? Clearly this is more of a one sided benefit.” He knew that Lucien was obviously prying for something… so what was it?

"Speak."

Lucien
Male
Algiz Resident
A. wild dog
© Marissa
4.25 (13) years
Linked Accounts

♛ Lucien Eadric Tyran ♛

Your own personal Jesus

A sharp bark of a laugh was startled out of him when Abraxas claimed that he didn't like tea. Somehow, that seemed more like false information than truth. "Somehow, I don't believe that." He kept his words even, his eyes lighting to something more of acute amusement. It was rare that Lucien found amusement, general amusement, out of anything that wasn't related to Nashad. Even when they had joined together with Jalitza, it had been more to keep Nashad happy than for his own gain. Sure, he had grown to enjoy her but this time, it was Lucien that was sniffing around first.

If it wouldn't be able to work, it would be dropped. He wasn't going to put into jeopardy what he had with Nashad for someone else. He merely couldn't. He was tied to the coyote more than anything. After all, the wild dog had abandoned everything that he had grown used to, so that he might find him. It had been under false pretenses (sorta) to bring Estella to Nashad. But the big part had been his own desire to bring Nashad back home. Little did he expect that he would find a home in the wild.

He rejoined the conversation when Abraxas claimed that he had it under control, only to be overtaken by another loud bout of hacks.

Again, for reasons he couldn't fully explain, he didn't believe him. If it was Nashad, he'd be able to push until the truth was drawn out of him. He knew what buttons to press and how hard to press them. With him dancing around Abraxas, the same could not be said. So, he'd have to leave at that, though it left a bitter taste in his mouth. Before he could actually saying anything on the matter, however, Abraxas started a long winded rant.

Lucien blinked those blue-grey eyes slowly, noticing the way that fresh air seemed to be forced into his lungs as he continued to cough. "Calm down before you make yourself pass out." He really didn't want to see that. "Ah," drawled the wild dog, "but aren't you curious?" About me?

Holy... He was turning into a rabid teenager. Where was cold water to splash in his face when he needed it? Too bad he didn't have water magic, that was unfortunately something that Nashad had. "Then perhaps not secrets -" though he'd get them sooner or later "- but questions. Unless you have something better to do."

Walk | "Talk." | Magic

Nashad
Male
Algiz Instructor
Coyote
© Amelia
4 (12.5) years
AP: 45.5AP
Linked Accounts

Weight: 92 lbs

Nashad Prince

The only heaven I'll be sent to
Is when I'm alone with you

Spotting Lucien chatting with Abraxas caught his attention as he flew. With the conversation he and Lucien had about their relationship and mutual interest in Abraxas in mind, Nashad angled his wings (granted via ascension) to descend. He landed nearby so not to batter them with wind and then approached. He wondered how long they'd been conversing, wondered how much of the fun he'd missed.

"I come to find my husband and friend exchanging secrets," he commented as he pulled his wings to his back. His tone, far from suspicious, was amused. Was it alright to call them friends? Nashad wasn't sure, but he would do so unless corrected. "Mind if I join?" he asked, looking at Abraxas. Unlike Lucien, Nashad was not blatant in his pursuit. He did not chase; he beckoned. Enticed.

Nashad wondered if Abraxas realized their interest.

Action | Speech | Telepathy/Link | Magic

full image by Angel

Wears a titanium ring with a rainbow band on his left foot. A 3-D silver gryphon charm is worn around his neck on a silver chain. Has russet feathers, tipped in icy blue, around both fore-ankles, on the back of his neck, and on the tops of his shoulders. His fur is naturally a shade of blue around his eyes and on the tip of his tail (due to being blessed by Marlon). He also wears a black ring with a cobalt gem and a golden dragon ring.

Abraxas
Male
Verja Resident
A. wild dog
© Avocado
3.75 (4) years
Linked Accounts

Abraxas Bast

Lucien laughed… like an actual laugh. Abraxas didn’t even know the man could do such a thing. Well, he knew that surely the man had to… at some point, but this was the first time he had ever heard him laugh like such. Hearing Lucien make such a noise caused caused Abraxas to blush a bit, though he wasn’t sure why. Thankfully his face was already slightly away from the older man, hopefully hiding his flushed face. ‘Somehow, I don’t believe that.’ Abraxas let out a single small chuckle, the corner of his lip twinged upwards before he managed to once again to get ahold of his facial expression. A laugh for a laugh he supposed.

After his coughing fit however, Lucien made the comment to calm down before he passed out. Though listening to Lucien boss him around right now pushed his buttons now that he was already riled up a bit he had a point. All Abraxas decided to respond to that comment with was a glare followed by, "Yes mother.” Though Lucien’s next words did anything but calm him down. Abraxas’ heart-rate picked up and his eyes widened slightly at Lucien. ”Curious about what?!” The way Lucien said it, made it seem like he was trying to goad him into trading secrets and revealing… whatever the hell seems to be getting Lucien wound up so excited. Why did his face feel so hot all of the sudden?

Lucien then changed the bribe from secrets, to questions. Betting on the fact Abraxas probably had nothing better to do at the moment. He could lie… and say he needed to tend to his craft, but he wouldn’t put it past Lucien to just follow him back to his house. The man was pushy with persistence, like he wanted something from him. Though, for the life of the Arabic AWD, he couldn’t figure out what.

Abraxas opened his mouth ready to retort back when the sound of wings reached his ears. He turned around to watch Nashad land nearby, his words clearly holding amusement. He is amused by this? Why? Was Abraxas not seeing something?

Abraxas was about to explain that they were not sharing secrets to begin with when Nashad asked to join in. Suddenly his brain was fumbling over what to say. During his brain fumblings his mouth managed to speak without warning, "Sure.” When Abraxas’ brain finally caught onto the fact his mouth said something his eyes widened and he began coughing in surprise. What was wrong with him!? Why did Lucien and Nashad do this to him!? After a few coughs however he took a few deep and slow breaths to calm down, his chest hurting.

He didn’t understand it, Lucien with just few words seemed to light a fire underneath him, pushing his attitude out from hiding and Nashad, well with four words he just enticed Abraxas to agree to have him join in on something that wasn’t even happening. Well… if he got himself into this situation then… Abraxas looked between the both of them unsure of exactly what he was getting himself into, "It hardly seems fair though with you both asking a question each and I only get one. I think I deserve two… though you both can ask yours first.” ”Since I have no clue what to ask, or why I can’t calm down.”

"Speak."

Abraxas has an Arabic accent and due to pheromones smells like a blend of Jasmine and Blue Lotus. He wears a necklace made of large sapphires, turquoise, and gold in the shape of a winged beetle.