Welcome Guest,
Pardon our ads; they're necessary to keep this site running. Thank you for your understanding! Many sites boast a wonderful memberbase, but here at Yavania we pride ourselves on our community. We work hard to provide a warm and welcoming atmosphere, making sure every member and guest is greeted and included in the fun, both OC and IC. Our staff is active, friendly, and almost always available. We are a sandbox roleplay, but we have many sitewide events to spice things up! We have very few limitations when it comes to character creation, and New Members get a huge bonus! We offer a vast spectrum of free-to-play creatures, including but not limited to wolves, lions, hyenas, panda bears, wild dogs, clouded leopards, ball pythons, and eagles! Check out our Overview Guide and Character Creation to see what other species you can play! If the magic system seems overwhelming, don't worry. You do not have to build a character with magic. If you want to, however, we're available to help! Just drop into cbox. ♥
Joining
Season & Time
Spring Year 10
July 17th - Sept. 1st

Realms

Factions

AW Threads
- This is for links to [AW] threads only. -

Spotlights: Summer Y8
Character
Bellamy
Avocado
Relationship
Loki & Rai & Sribna
Thread
I'm Just a Poor Boy, Nobody Loves Me

Census
M F O Total
Canines 61 51 03 115
Felines 39 38 03 80
Herbivores 07 08 00 15
Other Mammals 21 14 00 35
Birds 07 09 00 16
Reptiles 02 03 00 05
Other 01 01 00 02
Undead 16 06 00 22
Overall 154 130 006 290

Map

Staff
Akradr
Open
Amelia
Avocado

Top Sites & Donations

Advertisements
Please disable AdBlock to support Yavania!

All Welcome TIMELESS

The Avatars
Other
All Powerful
Other
© Staff
∞ years
Height: -
AP: 316AP
Linked Accounts

Weight: -

TIMELESS

(This post was last modified: 06-14-2019, 11:52 PM by Staff. Edited 1 time in total.)
The Child giver could not keep the smile off of her face, a plan already formed. Pink eyes were observing from the celestial world. Bidding her time. Waiting until it was the best opportunity to gift them with another litter. This time, unlike the last, it was going to be a coyote and two lions. Her lips peeled back into an even wider smile and in a flash of light, Syuna appeared upon the ground. She was a massive lion, her eyes a vibrant shade of pink that matched her silver earrings. Her eyes crinkled upwards in joy as she deposited her “gift” on the sand. She was silent for a few seconds, before her excitement and joy overtook her. Opening her mouth, the lioness Avatar spoke with ease and gentleness both verbally and telepathically, "Loki Fritjov, Rai Kashira Lyall-Dame, and Sribna Nich," she said the names of the woman and two men with a glee that everyone would be able to detect.

"Allow me to present you with another litter of children." As the words fell from her lips, she stepped back. "A girl and two boys." She could not help the amusement in her voice. Rather than disappearing in a flash of light and returning to the celestial realm, she stayed. Today was a special day indeed.

She walks. | "She talks."

Rai
Female
Aldrnari Queen
Wolf
© Marissa
11 (13.25) years
Height: 40
AP: 70AP
Linked Accounts

Weight: 170

RE: TIMELESS

Rai Dame

In preparing for battle I have always found that plans are useless,
but planning is indispensable.

As Rai was returning to the house from border patrol, she was met with the booming voice of Syuna.

She didn't need to be told twice to know what that was about. She headed quickly, realizing from previous encounters, that after the voice called for the parents, she disappeared. So, she didn't want the babes to be alone any more than they had to be. However, as she came into the area, she realized that there was something slightly different about this encounter. Instead of coming up just as Syuna was disappearing, the giant lioness remained.

Rai couldn't fully compute as to the reason why when her attention immediately would shift to the two lions and coyote. Immediately, the mother wolf would lower her head and start to coo at the children. "Hello young ones," she said, her voice carrying her delight. In order for her to be near her young ones, she had to be go around Syuna but that didn't matter to her. "Welcome to your home." With that, she claimed them into Aldrnari before she'd lift her head to blink her eyes upon Syuna. "Avatar," she said in greeting, though she said nothing more to the remaining presence of the Avatar.

Text | "Talk."

Sribna
Male
Aldrnari Resident
Coyote
© Avocado
3.25 years
Height: 24 in
AP: 16.9AP
Linked Accounts

Weight: 60 lbs

Sribna Nich

Sribna had been inside the house when he heard Syuna’s voice clear as a bell.

"Loki Fritjov, Rai Kashira Lyall-Dame, and Sribna Nich, allow me to present you with another litter of children. A girl and two boys."

His eyes widened and he quickly maneuvered himself outside using his sense of smell and hearing. He closed his eyelids so no one could see his milky white eyes. He was concerned about scaring the babes. He heard Rai’s voice and carefully approached her, not wanting to move too quickly around the children. Nervousness showed externally on him as he kept his eyes shut and carefully laid down next to the children.

He smelled the air and could tell that the Avatar was still around, but he had no clue how this all worked, so he did not know it was unusual for them to remain. Sribna also smelled a female and male lion cub and a male coyote cub. His twin tails wagged softly as he cooed to them, ”Hello little ones.” He was emotional, and surprised that he would be gifted children with Loki and Rai. He had hoped for this, and now it had come true. He smiled at the babes as he spoke to Rai, ”Rai… what do our children look like?” He wanted to know what they looked like, and even his magic wouldn’t allow him the full view. He couldn’t wait for Loki to arrive to show him via his sight magic.

Sribna was incredibly nervous though. Before he came to Yavania he was forbidden to have children or a mate. He wasn’t even old enough to have any of that. But the realm he had belonged to banned him from it before he even had a chance. The adults told him he would spread his blindness to his children. And while Sribna did not mind being blind… it had its disadvantages, and he wanted his children to have the best out of the world. He assumed every parent would want that. If one of his children did end up blind he would love them anyways… but he would never wish these hardships on them. Never.

He nervously spoke to Rai. ”Can… you tell if they all have sight?” He knew by this point Rai and Loki would accept and love a blind child if they had one. They accepted and loved him with all their hearts. But… he just… still felt insecure about his genes. He was also worried that the elders in his old realm spoke the truth… that he would make a bad parent. He wouldn’t be able to tend to the children as quickly as Loki or Rai could. He spoke timidly again to the avatar that remained, ”Thank you… for bringing us our children.” He wasn’t quite sure what to say to a god. So he just decided to thank her.

"Speak."
Dan Hutcheson

Loki
Male
Aldrnari Duke
Wolf
© Amelia
11 (13.25) years
Height: 40 in
AP: 16AP
Linked Accounts

Weight: 125 lbs

Loki was on the beach near home, having some solitary time and practicing magic. Smokescreen spewed from his maw and, because it was his third practice, flamethrower followed suit. It surprised him, and he choked, cutting off the flames. Seeing that his fire magic was advancing, he checked the status of his anima magic, summoning his spiranima -- a white-gold saw-scaled viper.

"Hello," he greeted her. "Care to share your name this time?" Previously, she'd disappeared before he could ask. "Ádís," she replied, forked tongue testing the air. He had many more questions, but, for now, decided to let her be. Sometimes an interrogation went best when it wasn't treated like an interrogation. Feeling he was ready to test the nest level of anima magic, he focused...and used air raven. A white raven appeared, circling above, before disappearing. What was its purpose, he wondered. Perhaps it was time to visit the library.

As he headed towards home -- Ádís trailing behind him -- botanist activated. Because it was a passive spell, he didn't notice it.

Then, Syuna's voice came, giving him a reason to hurry home. Rai and Sribna awaited him (but he'd missed their conversation), and when his eyes fell upon the children that waited, his head melted. Two lions and a coyote. "We've made some beautiful children." Of course, one of them couldn't see that fact, so Loki turned to Sribna and used projection to let him see the children.

"Speech."

The Avatars
Other
All Powerful
Other
© Staff
∞ years
Height: -
AP: 316AP
Linked Accounts

Weight: -

The mother was the first to arrive, and although Syuna had further business with her, she did nothing just yet. The parents deserved time to greet their children. Syuna would not take that from them. The blind mortal came next, but his question was not for her to answer. His children were perfect -- as all children were. He thanked her, and she smiled upon him. Letting him feel the warmth of her divine power, she said, "It was my honor." Finally, the last father arrived, and it amused her that he was too enthralled with his children to pay her any attention.

After a few more moments of letting the parents fawn over their young, she looked upon the matriarch of the Dames -- a family she'd gotten to know their many deliveries. "Rai Lyall-Dame," she said, getting the old woman's attention. "Your devotion to your family rivals that of your children." Had she not Blessed Frigga and Stark Dame? "Be Blessed, Matriarch, and may you guide your family to further prosperity."

With a smile, she disappeared in a flash of light, leaving the new parents alone to enjoy their youngest children.

Something has happened! As voted upon in the site-wide poll, Rai has been blessed! She has received a blessing marking (#ee4e97) that may be placed anywhere upon her body. Rai has been granted access to the Blessed powers found here.

Kjarik
Male
Aldrnari Resident
Wolf
© Makao
1.75 years
Height: 42 in
AP: 10AP
Linked Accounts

Weight: 190lbs

Kjarik Dame-Fritjov

Every flower is a soul blossoming in nature.

I was at my home, watching the ocean from the door. I could feel the warm breeze meeting my white and blonde pelt. My eyes painted in emerald and amethyst rested in a stoic expression, one I never removed of my face, something that came with me, I couldn't help it. As i enjoyed the view of my home, I was planning on what i wanted to do in this sunny day, a day perfect for maybe expending time with my móðir and faðir. There were lots of things i wanted to learn from them, ask them. My siblings were another option, they were my family after all. Expending time with family wouldn't harm me right?

But as time passed, a voice rushed to my ears. From a female apparently, one i couldn't recognize. I stood up, and trotted out of my house. My Trott was gentle but quick. My curiosity consumed me in the inside, but in the outside my facade was blank.

After some minutes, i spotted creatures ahead. I could recognize my parents. And that coyote, from who i couldn't remember his name. In a calm way, I approached the group, attempting to stop by my father's side. "faðir." I called him in a moderate voice. "Who are they?" I asked referring to the little ones. Then I spotted a huge feline, with earings. "Greeting. I am Kjarik, who might you be miss?" I asked. But soon, the lioness disappeared in a flash of light.

Actions. | "Speech." | Thoughts.

Plant - 0/2 | Water - 0/2

Translations

Wolf (Sas R.) | Background (Madam-e) | Rose (Thy-Darkest-Hour) | Fireflies (nicole1788)