Welcome Guest,
Pardon our ads; they're necessary to keep this lovely site running. Thank you for your understanding! Many sites boast a wonderful memberbase, but here at Yavania we pride ourselves on our community. We work hard to provide a warm and welcoming atmosphere, making sure every member and guest is greeted and included in the fun, both OC and IC. Our staff is active, friendly, and always available. Each season we have a lot of fun OC activities that give our players fun/generous rewards, such as raffles, word searches, and crosswords. IC we have many festivals and site-wide events. Check out our Overview Guide and Character Creation (listed to the right) to see what we offer! You can make a vast spectrum of creatures, including but not limited to wolves, tigers, panda bears, leopards, African wild dogs, clouded leopards, ball pythons, and eagles! If the magic system seems overwhelming, don't worry. You do not have to build a character with magic. If you want to, however, we're available to help! Just drop into cbox. ♥
Joining
Season & Time
Spring Year 10
July 17th - Sept. 1st

Realms

Factions

AW Threads
- This is for links to [AW] threads only. -

Spotlights: Summer Y8
Character
Bellamy
Avocado
Relationship
Loki & Rai & Sribna
Thread
I'm Just a Poor Boy, Nobody Loves Me

Census
M F O Total
Canines 61 51 03 115
Felines 39 38 03 80
Herbivores 07 08 00 15
Other Mammals 21 14 00 35
Birds 07 09 00 16
Reptiles 02 03 00 05
Other 01 01 00 02
Undead 16 06 00 22
Overall 154 130 006 290

Map

Staff
Akradr
Open
Amelia
Avocado

Top Sites & Donations

Advertisements
Please disable AdBlock to support Yavania!

Private [Elias] Broken Road [M]

Rangvald
Male
Verja Resident
A. wild dog
© Amelia
2.25 (7.75) years
Height: 30 in
AP: 32AP
Linked Accounts

Weight: 99.5 lbs

[Elias] Broken Road [M]

In every loss
In every lie, In every truth that you'd deny,
And each regret and each goodbye
Was a mistake too great to hide.

And your voice was all I heard,
That I get what I deserve

Numb.

Rangvald felt only numb between severe bouts of depression. Ever since losing Asger, life had gone rapidly downhill. Castiel had disappeared around that time and returned wounded. Then, Aurelius --

He took a shuddering breath, his chest suddenly heavy.

Aurelius had, ironically, succeeded in the one thing Rangvald had failed to do: end it all. The urge to weep overcame him, but he only continued to stare blankly out of the manor and into the front gardens.

Gandalf had died next, and now Castiel was missing again. Rangvald knew the worst had happened: kidnapped or dead. He didn't truly believe Castiel would have killed himself, but could Rangvald blame him if he had? No. He couldn't. They'd lost so much. If all that loss had finally pushed him to his breaking point, well, Rangvald wasn't far behind. Perhaps, he mused, everyone would be better off if he did. He doubted his family would miss him - what was left of it.

"Talk here."
lightningspamstock

Due to Subzero, Rangvald is uncomfortably cold to the touch -- like snow. He wears a simple silver ring etched with Old Norse runes, wears a golden ring with emeralds and sapphires, and also a silver-chain necklace with a black stone crown; wears a gold ring with square jade gems.

Note: Rangvald can be a horribly unpleasant fellow, but his bark is much worse than his bite. Please know that his opinions of others in no way reflects his roleplayer's thoughts or feelings.

Elías
Male
Verja Resident
Other feline
© Marissa
4.5 (6.25) years
Height: 26
AP: 16AP
Linked Accounts

Weight: 89

RE: [Elias] Broken Road [M]

Elías Sallis

You obviously don't comprehend the level of insane I operate at.

There were many things that had happened that Elias didn't exactly want to deal with.

Though, most of those things, he was an outsider looking in. He stretched, his eyes adjusting to being awake once more. His ears flicked and he knew that wallowing in whatever pain he was in was nothing compared what Rangvald must be feeling. He didn't know what happened to Castiel - again.

Was it terrible of him that he would have been more concerned about Rangvald's disappearance than what he was of Castiel? So with that thought in mind, the snow leopard went looking for the wild dog. Thankfully, he had just moved himself into the manor without actually asking for permission. Oh, he still had a house of his own - but he had more or less made that the place where he made failed experiments. He wandered around the manor until he took notice of Rangvald. For a moment, he paused, staring at the other man.

He wasn't one to actually hold back in silence, though. "Hey, Princess," drawled the snow leopard as he made his way toward the wild dog. He would move until he was, hopefully, able to press his right side against the left side of the other man. "Whatcha starin' at?"

Texture by valerianastock

Rangvald
Male
Verja Resident
A. wild dog
© Amelia
2.25 (7.75) years
Linked Accounts

Discomfort, endlessly
has pulled itself upon me
Distracting, reacting

He heard the footsteps, scented Elias, and processed his words. "Hey, Princess. Whatcha starin' at?" Replying, however, may as well have been moving a mountain; it was too monumental a task. Thinking of a reply, opening his mouth, forming the words. Yeah, too much work. Thus, he glanced at the snow leopard fleetingly, long enough to acknowledge him, before turning back to look at the gardens. He wasn't really looking at them. He was daydreaming, trying to sort through the hurricane of scattered thoughts and feelings. About Castiel, their children, their legacy. What legacy? It's all dust now. Dust and bleached bones.

Perhaps I should join them.

"Why are you still here?" Rangvald finally asked, forcing the question past his lips. Everyone else had left. Willingly or not, they were gone, so why wasn't Elias?

Against my will
I stand beside my own reflection
lightningspamstock

Elías
Male
Verja Resident
Other feline
© Marissa
4.5 (6.25) years
Linked Accounts

Elías Sallis

The silence between them seemed to get heavier, or maybe that was just in his head. The wild dog didn't answer the question and Elias was settling himself in for a fight.

That seemed to be one of the only forms of communication that Rangvald was actually able to do. So, he was preparing himself to be extra annoying. Because if Elias was annoying, it meant that Rangvald would focus on something other than his own pain. However, Elias also understood that he had to let a man sulk here and there. Because if there was no other outlet for it - yeah, he didn't want to go down that terrible dark thought. When the wild dog asked what he was still doing there, the snow leopard blinked. His head tilted to the side and for a moment, he thought that he was talking to someone else.

Was there someone behind him that he didn't feel? His brows drew together as he glanced over his shoulders to see that there was no one.

Oh.

He was talking to him. Elias turned his attention to the wild dog as he gave him an exasperated look. "Am I supposed to be somewhere else?" Because if he was, why the hell didn't he get that memo?

Rangvald
Male
Verja Resident
A. wild dog
© Amelia
2.25 (7.75) years
Linked Accounts

Discomfort, endlessly
Distracting, reacting

Rangvald gave Elias an unimpressed look with his theatrics — looking around as if he didn't know Rangvald was talking to him. He was not amused, but he lacked the will to snap at the feline about it.

He narrowed his eyes at Elias' question. “Don't play stupid, Elias. It doesn't suit you.” The leopard was, in fact, frustratingly brilliant. “Shall I spell it out? Everyone else has left. Have you not been paying attention? I've lost almost every child I've ever had, and now Castiel is missing. Perhaps he joined Aurelius. Perhaps I should—” join them. He cut himself off, unwilling to be ridiculed for his very real desire to end it all. “What do you want?” he asked as if he hadn't just snapped.

Against my will
lightningspamstock

Due to Subzero, Rangvald is uncomfortably cold to the touch -- like snow. He wears a simple silver ring etched with Old Norse runes, wears a golden ring with emeralds and sapphires, and also a silver-chain necklace with a black stone crown; wears a gold ring with square jade gems.

Note: Rangvald can be a horribly unpleasant fellow, but his bark is much worse than his bite. Please know that his opinions of others in no way reflects his roleplayer's thoughts or feelings.

Elías
Male
Verja Resident
Other feline
© Marissa
4.5 (6.25) years
Linked Accounts

Elías Sallis

Elias resisted the urge to roll his eyes at the unimpressed stare that he was being given. Instead, the snow leopard managed to throw him a cheeky smile. The corner of his lips were quirked upwards, his eyes crinkled at the corners as he waited for the wild dog to speak. Because Elias knew that silence with Rangvald was never going to be an option.

So was he going to take his anger out on Elias? Or was it going to be directed inwards? Given the only two available options, the snow leopard almost wished that it was the former. He could handle sassy Rangvald. What he could not handle was the man hurting alone. His heart reached out to him without his actual approval. He should have expected this to happen, he thought wryly to himself. However, right now, he had to deal with Rangvald. Then he'd be able to get a true look at himself.

Though, now that he thought about it, did he truly need to do that? When had he done it in the past? Never.

Mentally shaking his head, he finally lost the battle of wills with himself. He gave in to the urge and rolled his eyes at him. He made sure that it was as dramatic as fucking possible. "You," Elias proclaimed to the question of what he wanted. His response was brutally honest but would Rangvald take it? For now, he ignored the other words that he had spoken, moving on because that was probably what the wild dog wanted him to do.

Oh, he was definitely going to touch up on it in a second - when Rangvald least expected it. "I'm not going anywhere."

Rangvald
Male
Verja Resident
A. wild dog
© Amelia
2.25 (7.75) years
Linked Accounts

Discomfort, endlessly
Distracting, reacting

"You."

That single word almost made him flinch.

"I'm not going anywhere."

That shook him from his shock, his features twisting into a sneer. He refused to believe this promise. After all, when he and Castiel married, hadn't that been a promise not to leave? It wasn't Castiel's fault he was gone; he firmly believed that. However, if Castiel could disappear, anyone could. Everyone leaves. Everyone except his mother, but he hadn't been able to face her since Gandalf's death. Keeping such a secret from her was difficult. Guilt plagued him, but still he kept his silence. Instead of arguing with the snow leopard, Rangvald sneered again and said, "Prove it." A challenge. One he firmly believed Eli would fail.

Then, telepathy would attempt to reach out to the man before him. You want me? Have me. How much simpler would it be if he were not himself? If he was, at his core, just "Eli's." Not Rangvald, the once King, the current Prince, but Eli's courtesan. A roll to dedicate himself to in order to forget all that he'd lost.

Against my will
lightningspamstock

Elías
Male
Verja Resident
Other feline
© Marissa
4.5 (6.25) years
Linked Accounts

Elías Sallis

The challenge was given and oh, Elias was certainly game. He'd make sure that the wild dog was aware that he wasn't going to be disappearing anytime soon.

He didn't think that it had been a choice for Castiel to disappear but Eli wasn't going to brush up on that. His eyes narrowed upon the wild dog as the mental tone came into his mind. Well, he could honestly say that he wasn't expecting that. In fact, the snow leopard thought that he was going to have to slowly pester him to gain what he wanted. He wasn't above acting annoying to get end results. Probably why he didn't have that many friends, now that he thought about it. Yeah, the snow leopard had left them - after the betrayal. Slamming a steel trap over that vault that he didn't want to open - ever - Elias got back to the conversation. "Huh," he said, slightly dumbly. Easier than expected. Shaking himself from his stupor once again, the snow leopard pulled himself to his feet.

Attempting to cross whatever distance that hang between them, Eli observed the reaction from the other man. Could be trap to lure him in to get bit. Not that he'd actually complain. No, wait. Yes, I would. "Yeah? That simple?" Because truthfully, the snow leopard might have been expecting something else. Rangvald was nothing but simple. He couldn't help himself by thinking that there had to be some sort of catch that he wasn't picking up on.

Rangvald
Male
Verja Resident
A. wild dog
© Amelia
2.25 (7.75) years
Linked Accounts

Discomfort, endlessly
Distracting, reacting

Elias stepped forward, like the proverbial moth to the flame. Rangvald, with all his power, could very easily make his anger known. And, oh, was he angry -- but not at Elias. His stubbornness was irritating, but he Rangvald was most angry at the universe for taking so much from him -- and angry at himself for allowing it.

"Yeah? That simple?"

"Some things should be simple," he said. As they were with Castiel. That winged wolf was everything he'd never known he'd needed, but now he was gone. Concealing the hurricane of agony in his chest, he focused on Eli. "Shall I complicate them?" he asked, eyebrows raised. His pain melded with his wants, and when he spoke, it all poured out of him without shame. "I've always been Lord of the Manor. I've had multiple consorts within these walls -- here for my pleasure." Though he'd only treasured one. "My proposition is this." He paused, structuring the words perfectly. "Today, and for future liaisons, you will be Lord of the Manor, and I am here for your pleasure."

For once, Rangvald acquiesced control. He'd lost too much to think that control would protect him or those he loved. So, he surrendered it.

Against my will
lightningspamstock