Welcome Guest,
Pardon our ads; they're necessary to keep this site running. Thank you for your understanding! Many sites boast a wonderful memberbase, but here at Yavania we pride ourselves on our community. We work hard to provide a warm and welcoming atmosphere, making sure every member and guest is greeted and included in the fun, both OC and IC. Our staff is active, friendly, and almost always available. We are a sandbox roleplay, but we have many sitewide events to spice things up! We have very few limitations when it comes to character creation, and New Members get a huge bonus! We offer a vast spectrum of free-to-play creatures, including but not limited to wolves, lions, hyenas, panda bears, wild dogs, clouded leopards, ball pythons, and eagles! Check out our Overview Guide and Character Creation to see what other species you can play! If the magic system seems overwhelming, don't worry. You do not have to build a character with magic. If you want to, however, we're available to help! Just drop into cbox. ♥
Joining
Season & Time
Winter Year 10
Dec. 1st - Jan. 19th

Realms

Factions
Valkyrja
Open

AW Threads
- This is for links to [AW] threads only. -

Spotlights: Oct. '19
Character
Caelan
[played by Amelia]
Thread
We Could be Immortals

Census
M F O Total
Canines 61 51 03 115
Felines 39 38 03 80
Herbivores 07 08 00 15
Other Mammals 21 14 00 35
Birds 07 09 00 16
Reptiles 02 03 00 05
Other 01 01 00 02
Undead 16 06 00 22
Overall 154 130 006 290

Map

Staff
Akradr
Open
Amelia
Avocado

Top Sites & Donations

Advertisements
Please disable AdBlock to support Yavania!

All Welcome A good good life

Eir
Female
Rogue
Wolf
© Makao
2.5 years
Height: 38in
AP: 49AP
Linked Accounts

Weight: 160/160lb

A good good life

I haven't been up to much these days, apart from napping, playing at the sea and visiting the library. I did enjoy reading and learning about magic and other things that were of my interest. Apart from that, all was kinda boring, as most of the time Tyr was the only one who shared time beside me. I haven't seen Brynjar or Mr.Castiel in a long time, a thing that made me highly worried, so far they were my only friends in the kingdom, no one else talked to me. I wasn't mad for that, loneliness has been part of me since I was a few seasons old. But they were special for me, more than being the ones who kept boredom away for me, I was worried about them, that was what friends were supposed to do right?

And in this great morning, I padded by the coast, taking my time to feel the sun's light mantle my dark and tan coat. My cyan feathers moved along the wind, and the salty scent of the ocean filled my lungs. Even if I barely shared time with others, I felt thankful for being allowed to live once again, being able to see the sun once again was enough for me to be okay.

As I walked, I spotted the library ahead. A huge smile formed as without question, I made my way toward the building bathed in gold. Slowly I stepped in eyeing the several books that there resided. And on the floor, the big one of magical knowledge appeared upon my feet. Slowly I lied down and opened it so I couldn't begin with today's lesson. My Companion Tyr rested upon my head.

"Speech." | Power

Stock from Kati.H from Dawnthieves

Brynjar
Other
Rogue
Wolf
© Amelia
2.25 years
Height: 38 in
AP: 64AP
Linked Accounts

Weight: 135 lbs

RE: A good good life

Brynjar Dame-Fritjov

And I think it's gonna be a long, long, time
'Til touchdown brings me 'round again to find
I'm not the man they think I am at home

Ze walked, stretching zir legs and trying to use exercise to work through zir waxing and waning anxiety. As zir grew, so did zir awareness of zirself—including what made zir different from everyone else.

Zir lack of a specific gender. Everyone else Brynjar knew were male or female, yet ze was neither. Ze dreaded being asked about it because ze didn't know why ze was different. Maybe it was time to ask mother and father about it, but ze didn't want them to know of zir internal struggles. Just like any other teenager.

A familiar scent distracted zir from zir thoughts. Eir? It had been a while since they hung out, but would things be the same? They were both older now. Deciding to give it a chance, ze tracked the scent to the library and found Eir reading with a robin atop her head. "Hey. Whacha learning about?”

OC: Brynjar is 1.5.havsnf aged zir yet. ^^

"Speak."
Khalliysgraphy

Brynjar's biological gender can be hard to determine with scent, as they have high levels of testosterone. See appearance for more information.

Eir
Female
Rogue
Wolf
© Makao
2.5 years
Linked Accounts

My tail wagged behind me as i opened it without rush, taking my time. Since I was introduced to the wonders of this book by Mr.Castiel, this had become my favorite place in this world. And those last words from him became a must for me. "Knowledge is the greatest of treasures." Every time i replied them in my head, a wave of joy and power invaded my chest like if something of great power crawled within my veins,my thoughts. And holding this book between my paws was beyond magical, mystical.

As i passed a few pages, I reached the earth magic section, the one who opened my eyes upon what i could do. The earth seemed to be my affinity, i already had one of its several powers. And today I wanted to learn about more of them. As i passed a few more pages, I found the image of stone being shaped. My eyes widened in surprise and without waiting more i touched the image with my paw.

STONE SHAPE

"This power allows the user to take a chunk of earth, or stone, around them and convert it into stone to shape as they see fit. This power does not work on sand. It only works on an 8-foot diameter area at a time. The edge of this area must be within 10 feet of you. This move is not instantaneous, as it involves changing matter from one form to another, and takes concentration."

My heart jumped in wonder every time I heard the book read itself, I just loved it. Returning to the lesson, I tried my best to save all the information in my memory and started to think about potential situations in which i could use it. Not in the peninsula, and was almost everywhere.

I passed the page but then, TREMORSENSE allowed me to detect someone's steps with the vibrations of the earth. I turned my head and there I saw my old friend Brynjar. A huge smile formed in my lips and my ears flattened slightly. "Brynjar!" I exclaimed as I sat up. "I was learning about magic! Earth one specifically." I answered calmly. "Wanna join?" I offered them as I smiled brightly.

OC: Learned about Stoneshape

"Speech." | Power

Earth: 1/14

Brynjar
Other
Rogue
Wolf
© Amelia
2.25 years
Linked Accounts

Brynjar Dame-Fritjov

Eir had been learning about Earth magic, apparently, and quickly invited Brynjar to join. Ze didn't know what to say to that because ze didn't really want to sit and 'read.' Ze was too anxious. However, it seemed rude to reject such an offer from a wolf Brynjar considered a friend. "Sure." Ze took a seat beside Eir and gave a small smile. "I haven't really learned about magic before. You're an Earth mage, right?" Eir had told her that once, hadn't she? It had been so long ago that the memory was fuzzy. Then, deciding to share a bit about zirself, ze gave a demonstration. Using condense to make a small puddle (away from where they were sitting), ze then used ignite on the stone to make the sound of a spark echo through the library. "I have Water and Fire magic." Then, without prompt, fire newt also activated, and suddenly a newt sat between them, blinking but otherwise not moving or reacting to their presence. Brynjar stared at it.

"Speak."
Khalliysgraphy

Brynjar's biological gender can be hard to determine with scent, as they have high levels of testosterone. See appearance for more information.

Eir
Female
Rogue
Wolf
© Makao
2.5 years
Linked Accounts

My smile widened when i saw them sitting beside me. My tail wagged a bit in response, they were my friend after all and thus i was happy with their presence. "I haven't really learned about magic before. You're an Earth mage, right?" I nodded upon their words. "I am," I confirmed what they said. "I dont know if i have more magic or powers." I took sometime before continuing to speak. "Later ill see if i do have stone shape." And there Brynjar gave me examples of what they could do. A puddle on there, my eyes widened in surprise, that was something really cool to see. The sound of a spark echoed on the establishment, and i felt the need to ask. "Is that from you?" But soon the answer came within their next words. I nodded, fire and water were unknown as I had only read about earth. But before i could ask a newt made of fire appeared between us. And like Brynjar I stared at it in silence. "Did you made that?" I asked calmly. "If you wanna know how certain magic works this book might have the answer." I suggested them wanting to help them as any friend would do.

"Speech." | Power

Brynjar
Other
Rogue
Wolf
© Amelia
2.25 years
Linked Accounts

Brynjar Dame-Fritjov

When Eir asked if the newt was from zir, Brynjar frowned and said, "Maybe?" Deja vu. Had they had this conversation before? Unbeknownst to zir, they had, but they'd both been quite young. Too young to properly remember.

Zir cast zir eyes to the book. "Learning more might be a good idea. Wanna figure out what maigc the salamander-thing is?" Becuase Brynjar sure did. "So, how's it work? I haven't really spent much time here..." In fact, zir had never persued reading alone here. Zir relied on family for information on magic, but Brynjar knew zir father loved reading. Loved knowledge. Maybe it was time zir showed the same appreciation for it?

"Speak."
Khalliysgraphy