Welcome Guest,
Pardon our ads; they're necessary to keep this site running. Thank you for your understanding! Many sites boast a wonderful memberbase, but here at Yavania we pride ourselves on our community. We work hard to provide a warm and welcoming atmosphere, making sure every member and guest is greeted and included in the fun, both OC and IC. Our staff is active, friendly, and almost always available. We are a sandbox roleplay, but we have many sitewide events to spice things up! We have very few limitations when it comes to character creation, and New Members get a huge bonus! We offer a vast spectrum of free-to-play creatures, including but not limited to wolves, lions, hyenas, panda bears, wild dogs, clouded leopards, ball pythons, and eagles! Check out our Overview Guide and Character Creation to see what other species you can play! If the magic system seems overwhelming, don't worry. You do not have to build a character with magic. If you want to, however, we're available to help! Just drop into cbox. ♥
Joining
Season & Time
Spring Year 10
July 17th - Sept. 1st

Realms

Factions

AW Threads
- This is for links to [AW] threads only. -

Spotlights: Summer Y8
Character
Bellamy
Avocado
Relationship
Loki & Rai & Sribna
Thread
I'm Just a Poor Boy, Nobody Loves Me

Census
M F O Total
Canines 61 51 03 115
Felines 39 38 03 80
Herbivores 07 08 00 15
Other Mammals 21 14 00 35
Birds 07 09 00 16
Reptiles 02 03 00 05
Other 01 01 00 02
Undead 16 06 00 22
Overall 154 130 006 290

Map

Staff
Akradr
Open
Amelia
Avocado

Top Sites & Donations

Advertisements
Please disable AdBlock to support Yavania!

All Welcome On my own

Nikita
Female
Rogue
Wolf
© Makao
1.25 years
Height: 38
AP: 170AP
Linked Accounts

Weight: 158

On my own

Nikita
"Dont open your heart or it will be impossible to close again later."

Days had passed and like always I travelled across the diverse lands I walked in, and this time my oath brought me to some woods. This were different, the trees were as tall as those red woods, I felt curious about it if you asked me. My uneven eyes scanned the surroundings calmly, no reasons to worry were upon me. I wasn't someone who was scare de of everything, being alone this young gave me independence. I didn't have to be provided by others, i wasn't a mommy's girl, I wasn't part of rich ass families. I didn't care about it to be honest , I was just fine how I was. A loner, free to do whatever I wanted when I wanted it.

As I allowed my large figure move further a fragrance reached my nose, it was the unmistakable odor of death. Well not that death, like a recent death. It could be a chance for me to eat, and scavenging wasn't new for me, that's what loners like me did most of the time. And slowly and with confidence in my steps I approached sniffing the air in case someone else could be there.

Without that on the way, I could see it was a deer. One who probably died some minutes ago. Slowly I started to feed myself from it. Still aware of my surroundings.

text. "Talk here" | Thoughts | Magic

Air: 0/2 - Shadow: 0/5 -

All of her posts are written in the first person style. So you know.

Regalia
Female
Valkyrja Commander
Wolf
© Amelia
3.5 (11) years
Height: 35 in
Linked Accounts

Weight: 131 lbs

RE: On my own

Regalia Dame

I dream of our story, of our fairy-tale
Family dinners and family trees
Teachin' the kids to say, "Thank you," and, "Please,"
Knowin' if we stay together that things will be right

Regalia preferred hunting in wooded areas, so she once again found herself in the forests north of the Kingdom. Paws trotting through snow, she scented the air, looking for an easy meal, but was met with the scent of decay. She wasn't really looking for a rotting corpse. That wasn't suitable for the Kingdom or her kids, but the scent of death drew her in -- for fear she might recognize the dead. When she was close, she spotted a young she-wolf feasting on it. Thankfully, the corpse -- a deer -- wasn't anyone she knew. Norns, I need to relax. No one is gonna eat my grandbabies...

Right?

Recognizing the youth of the wolf, Regalia approached head-on, not bothering to be quiet. "You out here alone?" she asked with a frown.

Why do I keep finding rogue kids?

"Speak."
ShadeyBabey & Kati H.

Wears a silver ring with blue topaz gems and a bracelet made of tiger eye gemstones with a golden lion head.

Nikita
Female
Rogue
Wolf
© Makao
1.25 years
Linked Accounts

As i ate I kept my ears perked, i didn't want to look clumsy. That could be fatal if I didn't have care, another predator could see that as weakness, something i couldn't let happen. I was a young wolf, alone. That could be tempting so i had my reasons to stay awake, for me daydreaming wasn't allowed, in a world so harsh as this one, mistakes could ring death as easy as it sounded. I was a survivor, one who regardless of my age i was aware of what life could bring, what a loner's path meant. It meant driving myself maturely, not acting as a fool and playing with my luck.

But soon i could hear steps approaching, and simultaneously i stopped eating. I stood still as i tried to keep a relaxed position. In a slow way, I rose my head and there I could see another wolf , one of russet and dark colorations. Purple eyes stared at me and i could see a frown upon her features. 'what do they want?' I asked myself as a question crept past her lips. "You out here alone?" "I do." I answered calmly, with my typical cold expression. "You?" I asked back, and as i did Deamon acted upon my shadow. Which started to walk on its own. I wasn't aware of this as my attention was on the wolf's figure.

"Can you see me?"

Stock by Ria.P

All of her posts are written in the first person style. So you know.

Akia
Female
Verja Resident
Wolf
© Nala123
0.5 years
Height: 33 in.
AP: 268.5AP
Weight: 130 lbs

(This post was last modified: 07-25-2019, 02:39 PM by Amelia. Edited 2 times in total.)
A
K
I
A

Akia crouched down low hearing something move, crawling forwards only to see a rabbit. She pounced on it, squealing as it shifted under her grasp. Soon regaining control she dealt the killing blow. Happily picking up the limp rabbit in her jaws she trotted deeper into the pretty forest.

She walked along the soft moss, watching as some birds flew around over her head, with the rabbit still in her maw."There's bigger wolves here! I have to hide!" She found a hollow tree stump and ducked inside thankful that she was small, but hoping her bright white fur and shrieky hunt didnt give her away.

Unknowingly Akia activated Telepathy, still looking at the red wolf. 'I hope they don't hurt me, that is if they manage to find me.' She dragged the hare with her, eating it slowly and cautiously, while listening to hear whether or not the older wolves had heard her.

Fatigue Telepathy "Speech" 'Thoughts'

Notes:

Table by Silverfrost | Image from Pixabay

Regalia
Female
Valkyrja Commander
Wolf
© Amelia
3.5 (11) years
Linked Accounts

Regalia Dame

"I do."

Regalia wasn't sure what that was in response to. It certainly didn't fit the question she'd asked. Then, the girl retorted by returning the question -- as if an adult had no more of a reason to be alone than a girl barely a teen. She raised a brow. "You got some heat to yah, kid," Regalia commented with a grin. "I like it."

A sudden yell caught her attention, and she turned to see a blur of white running away. What the...? She glanced back to the dark she-wolf. "Did you see that?" Without waiting for a reply, Regalia turned to sniff out the eavesdropper -- and found a pup hiding in a treehole. "Hello there, kiddo. You out here alone too? Looks like we all got something in common..." The last sentence was more of her thinking aloud than anything else. "Wanna come on out? Promise we don't bite."

Regalia really didn't wanna leave the teen by herself...but she definitely wasn't going to let the pup stay here alone. "You'll be safer in the Kingdom," she said, claiming the girl into the Kingdom. "In the Verja. Plenty of food and playmates."

OC: Hey, Nala123! You didn't say who Akia tried to use telepathy on, so I didn't have Regalia hear it. <3

"Speak."
ShadeyBabey & Kati H.

Wears a silver ring with blue topaz gems and a bracelet made of tiger eye gemstones with a golden lion head.

Akia
Female
Verja Resident
Wolf
© Nala123
0.5 years

(This post was last modified: 08-06-2019, 06:49 PM by Akia. Edited 4 times in total.)
A
K
I
A

Akia stopped eating as she heard footsteps approach her. Crawling backwards through the tree trunk, thought it was forever until her small body reached the other end. Once she got out of the fallen tree she shook out her fur, and trotted back to the end where the hare lay limp. Picking it up she trotted over to the large she-wolf who'd started talking to her. "Here you can have the rest, I was done with it anyways." she said wagging her tail.

As the older wolf talked, she listened. When the she-wolf said that she wouldn't bite, Akia responded "I hope not, that would hurt me. And I don't like getting hurt." She shivered thinking about the day Beetle died, having a momentary flashback. ' "AKIA! GET IN HERE NOW!" She looked at her mother who was perfect and beautiful unlike herself. She slowly made her way back to the den her tail dragging, where she was greeted with a bite to the ear. "Foolish pup, you should know by now that you are not allowed to explore, you could be seen!" Akia nodded sullenly without speaking and lowered her ears and hid at the back of the den. She looked up at her mom who gave her a bloody smile, Akia whimpered. "Momma where's Beetle?" Akia asked fearfully realizing that he wasn't in the den anymore. "Dead remember? You killed him. You murdered him with your words and foolish ideas. Your brother is dead now so you have to be as strong as he was, your father and I are taking you somewhere special tomorrow... rest well. Murderer." '

Listening as the female kept talking she heard the words 'Verja' and 'Kingdom' confused, she asked"Who's Verja?" tilting her head ever so slightly. "And where is Kingdom?" she asked now even more confused, nothing made sense anymore. Sitting down on her haunches Akia thought about everyone she knew, none of which were named Verja. And of all the places she'd been to, which was not very many she had never heard of Kingdom before. Baffled she waited for the older wolf to explain.

Notes: She is so confused its cute. <3

Nikita
Female
Rogue
Wolf
© Makao
1.25 years
Linked Accounts

(This post was last modified: 07-22-2019, 11:46 PM by Nikita. Edited 1 time in total.)
You got some heat to yah, kid," I had no clue about what she meant with that. Heat of what? With what? I wanted to ask but at the same time i didnt want to look a fool, i preffered to just eat my inquiries for now. So I just watched the woman without much to say from me. "I like it." Again I didn't know how to react upon that.

Soon a pup was seen, an the older woman approached speaking about stuff I didn't understand. I stood where I was watching their interactions and speech, though soon the woman mentioned "the Verja" I wanted to learn more. So slowly I attempted to walk toward, trying to stop by her left. "What's it? A pack?" I asked before sitting down calmly. My expression was serious, lacking any emotion.

The pup behaved weird though I didn't say anything,and returned my attention to the stranger. "And what did you meant with the last thing you said?" I asked in my moderate voice, not too loud but not too low either. Meanwhile, my shadow started to simulate a run , even if I wasn't doing so. Daemon was the causant of it.

"Speech
OC:

Amelia
Female
OC Account
© Amelia
29 years
Height: 5' 3''
AP: 53,891.5AP
38 Attached Accounts

Weight: N/A

STAFF NOTE :

Nala123, your table was missing an ending < div > tag. This is very common; don't worry.

Please use the edited code above from now on so that it doesn't mess with the coding of the thread. Thank you! ♥

Regalia
Female
Valkyrja Commander
Wolf
© Amelia
3.5 (11) years
Linked Accounts

Regalia Dame

The pup offered the rest of the rabbit to her, and she chuckled. How cute! Her comment about not liking getting hurt made Regalia smile. "Yeah, pain sucks." She then asked what the Verja was and where the Kingdom was located. The question was echoed by the teenager who'd followed her who also asked, "And what did you meant with the last thing you said?" Shit. Regalia couldn't remember, so she focused on answering the questions they had in common. "The Verja is, yah, like a pack. A pack of many creatures of many species that work together like one big family. The Kingdom is comprised of three of these 'packs' -- also called realms. It's located to the south. Wanna come see it?" The invitation was open to both of 'em, really.

OC: Sorry for the wait!

"Speak."
ShadeyBabey & Kati H.

Akia
Female
Verja Resident
Wolf
© Nala123
0.5 years

(This post was last modified: 08-11-2019, 11:18 AM by Akia. Edited 1 time in total.)
A
K
I
A

Akia dozed off as another female came to join them. Thinking about when she first tried to run away, and how it had only added to the harsh treatment she already got. Also how the next night she had successfully escaped her mothers' grasp once and for all. Having being small she was able to hide in small, and compact places where her mother would never find her. Shaking her head to clear it, Akia then remembered when she first got here, swimming till she couldn't anymore just to get as far away from her mother as possible. 'Well these are new people, I'm going to go with them for now. And if they are like mother, I will run once more. But, hopefully they are nice.' 'At least this wolf is nice. Or so she seems.' she thought.

It seemed the wolf that had approached was asking sort of the same questions. Looking around Akia saw many interesting things, such as a squirrel chirping at her in a tree, and ant's coming out of an ant pile not far from where the trio was sitting. Still observing her surroundings, Akia watched at two bids flew around above their heads being joined by a third. Amused she kept watching the birds until they flew away.

The alabaster female listened as the bigger wolf, the red one started answering her questions. Verja was a pack, with multiple species. That probably meant there was other animals that weren't wolves there. 'Weird, but kinda cool.' Akia also thought about how they lived together in peace, seeing as different animals ate other ones. She would have to figure that out later, she decided. When the bigger wolf asked if she wanted to come and see it, and she responded "Ok." and waited for the red wolf.

Notes: