Welcome Guest,
Pardon our ads; they're necessary to keep this site running. Thank you for your understanding! Many sites boast a wonderful memberbase, but here at Yavania we pride ourselves on our community. We work hard to provide a warm and welcoming atmosphere, making sure every member and guest is greeted and included in the fun, both OC and IC. Our staff is active, friendly, and almost always available. We are a sandbox roleplay, but we have many sitewide events to spice things up! We have very few limitations when it comes to character creation, and New Members get a huge bonus! We offer a vast spectrum of free-to-play creatures, including but not limited to wolves, lions, hyenas, panda bears, wild dogs, clouded leopards, ball pythons, and eagles! Check out our Overview Guide and Character Creation to see what other species you can play! If the magic system seems overwhelming, don't worry. You do not have to build a character with magic. If you want to, however, we're available to help! Just drop into cbox. ♥
Joining
Season & Time
Spring Year 10
July 17th - Sept. 1st

Realms

Factions

AW Threads
- This is for links to [AW] threads only. -

Spotlights: Summer Y8
Character
Bellamy
Avocado
Relationship
Loki & Rai & Sribna
Thread
I'm Just a Poor Boy, Nobody Loves Me

Census
M F O Total
Canines 61 51 03 115
Felines 39 38 03 80
Herbivores 07 08 00 15
Other Mammals 21 14 00 35
Birds 07 09 00 16
Reptiles 02 03 00 05
Other 01 01 00 02
Undead 16 06 00 22
Overall 154 130 006 290

Map

Staff
Akradr
Open
Amelia
Avocado

Top Sites & Donations

Advertisements
Please disable AdBlock to support Yavania!

Borders I ain't at home, home's where I'm going. I close my eyes to see

Alexander
Male
Rogue
Lion
© Silverfrost
3 years
Height: 42 in
AP: 8AP
Linked Accounts

Weight: 220 lbs

I ain't at home, home's where I'm going. I close my eyes to see

(This post was last modified: 07-08-2019, 11:36 PM by Alexander. Edited 2 times in total.)
In the garden of evil
I'm gonna be the greatest
In a golden cathedral
I'll be praying for the faithless
And if you lose, boo-hoo

The sun was starting to dip towards the horizon as the lion padded through the trees. He was a well-decorated individual, woven into his mane were pieces of metal that glinted under the sun's rays.

Alexander was looking for a place to set up, a place to try to regain what he had lost. The birds left him, scattered in the chaos of the attack and he didn't know how to rebuild his life. But he must start again.

The crimson-eyed cat wanted a place to rest his head after weeks of traveling on his own. He didn't want to be on his own anymore and he didn't know what other creatures roamed these new lands. There was safety in numbers, comfort.

It wouldn't do the red-eyed behemoth any good to let himself go to waste. He had his skills in the metal arts and was willing to learn more about his own powers. He had skills he could put to use and when he scented the borders of a pack carried in the wind, he headed in that direction.

The brindled beast stopped where the scent of the border was the strongest and waited for a moment. Then he let out a lion's call, requesting an audience but with peaceful intentions.

The dark-furred male hoped that he would find a good pack within these lands. He didn't want to see another pack fall, to lose anyone else. But he knew that he would have to be careful this time. He had felt enough loss and he didn't want to feel it ever again.

OOC:
Lmk if I should edit anything!

Metal: 0/5 | Shadow: 0/2

Malachai
Other
Verja Resident
Lion
© Amelia
4.25 years
Height: 42 in
AP: 12AP
Linked Accounts

Weight: 199 lbs

RE: I ain't at home, home's where I'm going. I close my eyes to see

Malachai Dame

And I think it's gonna be a long, long time
'til touch down brings me round again to find
I'm not the man they think I am at home

It had been a long time since she'd met with Abraxas, but Mala didn't wanna press her luck. Their meeting had gone well, and although desperate for friendship, Mala didn't wanna cling to a potential new friendship like a parasite. That wasn't good, right? So, she went back to her normal routine. The only problem was that now that her litter was too old to mother, well, what was her purpose? Sure, they'd been forced on her, but she'd let motherhood define and occupy her. Who was she without that?

In her female form (via disguise), she was dragging a turkey carcass across the borders when a call caught her attention. She looked to her left and, in the distance, saw a lion. Depositing the turkey on land, she turned to watch the male, her fur on end. Not in aggression but in fear and self-defense. No one was here to greet him yet (or to make sure he wasn't going to cause trouble; didn't male lions always mean trouble?), so -- against her better judgement -- she approached the male. Clearing her throat as she got closer, she called out, "Do you need me to get someone?"

Female Disguise - 170 lbs & 36 in

Disguise - The creature is able to physically change their appearance and scent, allowing them to pretend to be someone else, of either gender. The creature can only change into a creature of the same species. These disguises last as long as the user wishes. They cannot take the scent of a specific other creature, but the scents they create for their disguises can be replicated making repeat uses of the same disguise possible.As for scent, the creature in question will only smell like themselves if they do not specify that they changed their scent.

mariannemason

Malachai is genderfluid. For this reason, whatever gender (s)he is will be reflected by the pronouns used.