Welcome Guest,
Pardon our ads; they're necessary to keep this site running. Thank you for your understanding! Many sites boast a wonderful memberbase, but here at Yavania we pride ourselves on our community. We work hard to provide a warm and welcoming atmosphere, making sure every member and guest is greeted and included in the fun, both OC and IC. Our staff is active, friendly, and almost always available. We are a sandbox roleplay, but we have many sitewide events to spice things up! We have very few limitations when it comes to character creation, and New Members get a huge bonus! We offer a vast spectrum of free-to-play creatures, including but not limited to wolves, lions, hyenas, panda bears, wild dogs, clouded leopards, ball pythons, and eagles! Check out our Overview Guide and Character Creation to see what other species you can play! If the magic system seems overwhelming, don't worry. You do not have to build a character with magic. If you want to, however, we're available to help! Just drop into cbox. ♥
Joining
Season & Time
Spring Year 10
July 17th - Sept. 1st

Realms

Factions

AW Threads
- This is for links to [AW] threads only. -

Spotlights: Summer Y8
Character
Bellamy
Avocado
Relationship
Loki & Rai & Sribna
Thread
I'm Just a Poor Boy, Nobody Loves Me

Census
M F O Total
Canines 61 51 03 115
Felines 39 38 03 80
Herbivores 07 08 00 15
Other Mammals 21 14 00 35
Birds 07 09 00 16
Reptiles 02 03 00 05
Other 01 01 00 02
Undead 16 06 00 22
Overall 154 130 006 290

Map

Staff
Akradr
Open
Amelia
Avocado

Top Sites & Donations

Advertisements
Please disable AdBlock to support Yavania!

All Welcome Who Am I?

Aithne
Female
Rogue
Tiger
© Rora
2.25 years
Height: 35in
AP: 164AP
Linked Accounts

Weight: 215lbs

Who Am I?

(This post was last modified: 07-09-2019, 08:46 PM by Akradr. Edited 7 times in total. Edit Reason: coding )

Aithne

A lone, dark figure padded through the snow covered valley. Her dark gray stripes stuck out like a sore thumb against the bright contrast of the area. Her paws throbbed, and a low sigh escaped her muzzle. She was tired. She had come a long way, and for what? What was she looking for? Even she had no idea. Even though she had been traveling for hours on foot, she felt as though she must keep going. She felt as though she was almost there. Wherever there was.

Suddenly the faint sound of water sent a surge of energy through her; she WAS close! Branches cracked under her weight as she charged through the land, dodging trees left and right. She stopped. She could see it, a lake ahead of her. She charged again, stopping only at the edge of the water. She peered deeply into the water, watching as the ripples coursed through the reflection of her unnaturally bright yellow eyes. She never understood why she looked so different, but she loved being unique. She leaned forward, her two tails curling around eachother. She had to see more.

SPLASH. Aithne's breath was knocked out of her as the cold surrounded her, seeming to pull her down, down, down. She tried to scream but couldn't. She couldn't do anything. It's as if she was frozen with fear and cold. She began to panic, rapidly kicking her paws and trying to grasp at anything that may possibly save her life. Suddenly she felt a vibration along the sides of her neck, as her gills activated. Suddenly she could breathe. What was that? she wondered. Her paws slowed, and she began breathing normally. What just happened? I can breathe? She shook her head and swam upwards, finally breaching waterline. Desperately, she padded toward the shore and shook off her pelt.

Shaking from the cold, she glanced back at the water, mind still conflicted over what had just occurred.

Gills: 1/1 | Medium: 0/1 | Fire: 0/3 | Water: 0/2

Lamondre
Male
Rogue
Lion
© Amelia
2.5 years
Height: 42 in
AP: 174.5AP
Linked Accounts

Weight: 204 lbs

RE: Who Am I?

Lamondre Landau Tesar

And I think it's gonna be a long, long, time
'Til touchdown brings me 'round again to find
I'm not the man they think I am at home

He walked, displeased by his surroundings. How had he ended up in a snowy forest? It was far from ideal. His pelt was too thin to stay here for long, and he disliked being cold. The snow was a hindrance to his goal of building a pride, so he gave it a disgruntled kick.

The sound of shouting caught his attention, and he wouldn't have cared if he hadn't recognized it as a female voice. He followed the sound with mild urgency and found a tigress climbing out of the frozen water.

He prowled towards her curiously, and as he came closer, he could see she was wet. Perhaps also cold then? An ideal situation for a bachelor. “Cold?” he rumbled. “We could keep each other warm.” As soon as he said it, he regretted it because if she was wet, cuddling would make him wet. And colder. Ah, well. A woman such as her was worth it. Large, strong, and beautiful in her own way.

"Speak."
gigi_h

Aithne
Female
Rogue
Tiger
© Rora
2.25 years
Linked Accounts

(This post was last modified: 07-10-2019, 02:47 AM by Staff. Edited 1 time in total.)

Aithne

Licking her pelt vigorously, the tigress knew she would have to do something to stay warm. The warmth of her tongue against her shaking body would only do so much. But she was still so confused. How was she able to breathe underwater? What was the vibration she felt against her neck? The female rolled her eyes. She's probably just overreacting. There must be a logical explanation for what had happened.

Aithne stopped mid-lick, as a lion appeared seemingly out of nowhere. She eyed him cautiously. He was a large male. Not the biggest she'd ever seen, but still bigger than herself by far. The bridge of his nose showed signs of scarring, evidence of his past. But, certainly it was in self-defense, right? Her ears flicked at his words as he edged closer. A chuckle escaped her muzzle. Such a straight-forward statement, without even asking her name. Although, he must be a nice male to even offer.

Another convulsion of cold coursed through the female's body, and suddenly, she didn't care if he had asked her name or not. She was cold. Shaky from the cold, she said, "Y-Yes-ss. T-that would help, please." She glanced at his eyes, noting the different colors in both. A small smile turned the corner of her mouth upwards, and she scooted a bit closer to him, hoping he would return the favor.

Gills: 1/1 | Medium: 0/1 | Fire: 0/3 | Water: 0/2
"Speak"

Lamondre
Male
Rogue
Lion
© Amelia
2.5 years
Linked Accounts

Lamondre Landau Tesar

I see it,
I want it,
I take it,

It wasn't that he hadn't expected his ploy to succeed -- he always expected to succeed -- but this was his first true victory in these new lands. It fed his pride, and at her beckoning, he sauntered forward to press himself to her side. She was unpleasantly cold and wet, but it was worth it to impress a woman -- to make her see just how magnificent he was. That's all he wanted. A harem of women who worshipped him as he, in turn, provided for and protected. He was a lion, after all. It was in his blood, his biology. There was certainly nothing wrong with it, and he would not abandon his goal.

He would succeed.

As he stayed at her side, offering her his body warmth, charm unknowingly attempted to activate upon her -- his first use. "My name is Lamondre," he said after a few moments of silence, hoping to prompt her to give hers in return. He would savor her name, he decided, as his first conquest in Yavania. The first woman worth of catching his attention.

Charm - This power enables the user to charm a creature into being unwilling to attack the user for an entire thread and makes the target feel positive emotions towards the user. Grievous acts (such as attacking the target or the target's loved ones) breaks the charm. As soon as the user exits, the target is free to do as they will. If this power is attempted by or on someone who is in a spar, the power fails.

"Speak."
gigi_h

Staff
Other
Administrator
OC Account
© Staff
-- years
Height: --
AP: 576AP
1 Attached Account

Weight: --

(This post was last modified: 07-10-2019, 04:01 AM by Staff. Edited 1 time in total.)
STAFF NOTE :

The < font > tag at the end of your table wasn't closed. Make sure that it is from now on so that it doesn't bleed into the following posts. See the above table (post 3) for an example. :)

Aithne
Female
Rogue
Tiger
© Rora
2.25 years
Linked Accounts

Aithne

The tigress was really too cold to care about where this male had been, or where he had come from. She shifted her weight as the brute came closer, allowing herself to get comfortable. She never was one for cuddling with strangers, but at the moment that didn't seem to matter. Besides, she had to do something to keep warm. Her two tails curled around themselves as she cuddled up to the male, in silence. This would be an awkward day if all they did was sit in silence, she thought. But what was she supposed to say?

As his charm activated, the female began to feel more at ease around the male. He was there to help. Her ears flicked at his name. "Lamondre," she muttered. "That's a nice name. I am Aithne."

Her unnaturally bright yellow eyes scanned the snow covered ground, and fell upon a dry branch slightly elevated from the ground a few feet from the pair. She wondered how was it that this branch could be so dry, and everything else so wet? Another cold convulsion pulsed through the female's body, chattering her teeth. So. Cold. She stared at the branch, thinking about how much she wish she was warm.. and then, Ignite activated upon the branch, causing it to produce a small flame. The female stumbled back a few feet, eyes going wide and staring at the lion. Does he see it too?

"Do you see that?" she asked him. She didn't want to seem crazy, but she could hear the crackling as the branch burned. The female came closer to the branch, watching as the flames danced. She could feel the warmth around her. She couldn't believe it. How did a flame just pop out of nowhere? "I don't want to seem absolutely crazy," she paused, "but that's not the only weird thing that's happened since I got into these lands. When I fell into the water, I felt something on my neck, and suddenly I could breathe. Under water." She looked down at her paws, and then back up at him to see his reaction. He probably thinks she's nuts.

Gills: 1/1 | Medium: 0/1 | Fire: 1/3 | Water: 0/2
"Speak"

Lamondre
Male
Rogue
Lion
© Amelia
2.5 years
Linked Accounts

(This post was last modified: 07-11-2019, 03:26 AM by Jorunn. Edited 1 time in total.)
Lamondre Landau Tesar

I see it,
I want it,
I take it,

She introduced herself which pleased him immensely. He wanted to know more, but before he could think of what to ask, a small fire burst to life nearby. She seemed upset by this, and although he didn't understand how the flames came to be, he recognized that his woman saw it as a threat of some sort. So, he calmly walked forward and kicked snow at it until the flames were dead. Then, he backed up and resumed his place at her side and looked at her while she finished speaking. Breathing underwater? He'd never heard of such a thing. He wasn't versed in magic or the such.

His brows visibly furrowed. “I do not think you're crazy.” Nor did he think she was lying. She seemed too distressed to be lying. “I will help you figure this out,” he decided, a decree as much as a promise. “Lions travel and live in prides. We will be a pride.” He wasn't asking but mostly because he couldn't fathom her not agreeing. He had helped her and would help her more. On the heels of his words, allure accidentally attempted to activate for the first time.

As he awaited her agreement, he held his head high, chest out. A proud, obliviously arrogant lion.

Allure - This power enables the user to charm a creature into being unwilling to attack the user for an entire thread. Not only does it make the target feel positive emotions towards the user, but it makes them feel overcome with lust/desire for the user that builds with each post. If the target's sexuality aligns with the user, this spell will be at its strongest. A female user, for example, may find it harder to charm a homosexual male. Grievous acts (such as attacking the target or the target's loved ones) breaks the allure. As soon as the user exits, the spell ends. Alternatively, if the target gives into the act, then the spell is broken afterwards.

"Speak."
gigi_h

Aithne
Female
Rogue
Tiger
© Rora
2.25 years
Linked Accounts

Aithne

Aithne is certainly no liar, and so she couldn't lie that her positive emotions surrounding this male seemed to be growing stronger. She felt somewhat protected by his bulky body sitting next to hers. She watched as the male moved to extinguish the small flame. The lioness was almost upset by this move. Although she was unsure of how the flame came to be, she was enjoying the warmth that radiated from it. However, she was unable to feel upset with him. There was just something about him that she didn't understand.

She cuddled back up to him as he returned to his previous position next to her side. She was beginning to feel warmer by now; her body no longer convulsing from the cold around her. She felt relieved as he said he didn't believe she was crazy. There was just no way that it didn't happen... she lived it. A gentle smile formed on her muzzle as he mentioned helping her to figure it out. She would like nothing less. It seems there's something strange going on in these lands. She'd never had these things happen before. Or, perhaps, they were always there and she hadn't noticed.

His next statement caught her off guard. A pride? How would they be a pride? Didn't he know tigers tend to live life solo? She paused her thoughts, as something more seemed to happen to her body. Suddenly she felt more than willing to follow this lion wherever he may go. There was something going on in these lands, had to be! Her body moved even closer to his than before, pressing against his side completely. She suddenly felt very trusting of this male, even possibly attracted to him. The next words that came out of her mouth seemed not to be her own.

"I'd love to be in your pride," she said, full of confidence. She wasn't sure exactly what was going on, but she felt unable to control her own mind. Were these feelings her own, or was it the land?

Gills: 1/1 | Medium: 0/1 | Fire: 1/3 | Water: 0/2
"Speak"

Lamondre
Male
Rogue
Lion
© Amelia
2.5 years
Linked Accounts

Lamondre Landau Tesar

I see it,
I want it,
I take it,

He hadn't a clue she might be upset by his treatment of the fire. Fire had spooked her, hadn't it? So, he'd taken care of it as a man should. Still pleased with himself as he awaited her reply to his proposition, his ego soared when she agreed. He hadn't a clue he'd used magic to achieve these results, of course. He couldn't imagine why someone wouldn't want to be in his pride. He was a strong, capable male. Women liked that, didn't they? "Perhaps we should head to a warmer area," he suggested. She was cold and wet, and he wasn't fond of snow. Not to mention... "I doubt we'll find anyone here to ask about these strange events you've faced." If she wanted answers, they needed to move on.

OC: Sorry so short. <3

"Speak."
gigi_h

Aithne
Female
Rogue
Tiger
© Rora
2.25 years
Linked Accounts

Aithne

Women were truly complicated creatures. One minute they have their entire life decided, and in the next they are completely unsure. However, that wasn't the current situation for Aithne. In fact, she felt more sure as time went on. She wasn't completely sure what had invoked these feelings, seeing as she normally wouldn't act in such a manner, but she felt them nonetheless. She gazed deeply into the lion's eyes, completely awestruck by the glorious colors swirling within them. They truly were magnificent, weren't they?

The skin beneath her face began to heat up as she sat, staring at Lamondre in admiration. The tigress began to feel hot as her body blushed beneath her freezing exterior. She really wasn't sure what was going on, but it was so strongly affecting her. "Is it me or is it h-" she began to ask, as a ray of gentle water showers shot out from in front of her as Condense activated. Wide eyed, she looked at him again. "Okay, you saw that, didn't you?" she asked him.

"Yes, I think we should definitely move on, if we are to find out the meaning of this," she agreed. The tigress stood and turned to him, as if to follow.

Gills: 1/1 | Medium: 0/1 | Fire: 1/3 | Water: 1/2
"Speak"