Welcome Guest,
Pardon our ads; they're necessary to keep this site running. Thank you for your understanding! Many sites boast a wonderful memberbase, but here at Yavania we pride ourselves on our community. We work hard to provide a warm and welcoming atmosphere, making sure every member and guest is greeted and included in the fun, both OC and IC. Our staff is active, friendly, and almost always available. We are a sandbox roleplay, but we have many sitewide events to spice things up! We have very few limitations when it comes to character creation, and New Members get a huge bonus! We offer a vast spectrum of free-to-play creatures, including but not limited to wolves, lions, hyenas, panda bears, wild dogs, clouded leopards, ball pythons, and eagles! Check out our Overview Guide and Character Creation to see what other species you can play! If the magic system seems overwhelming, don't worry. You do not have to build a character with magic. If you want to, however, we're available to help! Just drop into cbox. ♥
Joining
Season & Time
Spring Year 10
July 17th - Sept. 1st

Realms

Factions

AW Threads
- This is for links to [AW] threads only. -

Spotlights: Summer Y8
Character
Bellamy
Avocado
Relationship
Loki & Rai & Sribna
Thread
I'm Just a Poor Boy, Nobody Loves Me

Census
M F O Total
Canines 61 51 03 115
Felines 39 38 03 80
Herbivores 07 08 00 15
Other Mammals 21 14 00 35
Birds 07 09 00 16
Reptiles 02 03 00 05
Other 01 01 00 02
Undead 16 06 00 22
Overall 154 130 006 290

Map

Staff
Akradr
Open
Amelia
Avocado

Top Sites & Donations

Advertisements
Please disable AdBlock to support Yavania!

Borders Solo

Bretton
Male
Aldrnari Cook
Wolf
© Spirited_Away
2.75 years
Height: 39
AP: 53.5AP
Linked Accounts

Weight: 155

Solo

Bretton D'aramitz

Don't trust everything you see
Even salt looks like sugar

Nothing looked familiar to the man. It has been two seasons since his father chased him off, about half of a year. A sigh escaped his maw as he closed his eyes. It still hurt but he would move past it, nobody should live stuck in the past, right? Yeah, that was what Bretton lived by, your past should not be the thing holding you back in life. The man eyed his surroundings, he had not run into any other wolves or groups since leaving besides the typical rabbit he caught for food. Bretton was feeling lonely, he had grown up all his life by those he loved and only a few moments it had taken to tear it all to the ground. He had to wonder if his siblings and mother missed him, if they wanted him back or if they agreed with his fathers actions. Shaking his head, the man lowered his head to the ground and looked ahead. Forget about them, they did nothing but hold him back. The scent of a border reached his nose as he came across a river, on the other side was a bunch of beautiful trees with pink leaves. It was beautiful. He could not help but wonder who chose such a gorgeous land as their home, it sure was a good choice if he said so himself.

Bretton tilted back his head and called for someone of the realm. He was not demanding about it, but he sat down and examined the beautiful land once again. Yes, he was on alert. Listening closely for anyone coming near him that he could not see. There were many possibilities that could happen at an unfamiliar groups borders, of course. He would have to be careful.

He Walks. | "He Talks." | Magic
Air 0/2 | Psychic 0/2 | Compass 0/1

Yurei
Female
Verja Healer
Wolf
© CloudyNight
3.00 years
Height: 38 in
AP: 746AP
Linked Accounts

Weight: 160

RE: Solo

"Falling in the black, slipping through the cracks
Falling to the depths, can I ever go back?"

My day has been busy, a day full of task i wanted to perform. Collecting herbs, storing and organizing them in the healer hut, after a year from my promotion i had been doing my best. I was doing my best to be a good healer, learning from the books and doing my best to be there for my kingdom, by those who gave me the chance to live here. Working under them was for me the best way i could think of thanking them, especially King Aurelius. He gave me this Afterall, he gave me a home, a chance to prove myself. And this rank was the last thing he gave me, the only thing i had left from him, and because of that, i treasured it with all of my heart. And I wasn't going to dishonor it, ill rather die than doing such offense to The king's memory.

As i was thinking about him, about his departure made me feel rather sad. Sad because despite being scary, he was still someone i respected more than anyone else. I was aware of my own mental stage, about how fragile it was. I knew how easy i could break apart for small moments, for what others could say. But being like this wasn't something i wanted, it was something i grew up with. Being alone my whole life, facing hate and rejection for so long made me see the world grey,with nothing good on it.

As i walked, a howl reached my ears. It came from the borders, and soon fear collected within my chest. I didn't know if it would be safe to approach, it could be someone dangerous, someone, who could attack me. And in the other hand, why should i go? I knew as a healer it wasn't of my business being there. But as my curiosity called i decided to go check. It may be someone asking for help or injured. And soon i saw a figure at the distance, one that resembled a canine's. I took cover behind a tree poking my feathered head out to see. The tree wasn't that far, i could see him clearly. It was a wolf. But I didn't say anything, i just wanted to watch, maybe a leader would handle with this soon. I was going to be here just in case my services were needed.

"Speech."

Stock from Kati.H from Dawnthieves

Thora
Female
Aldrnari Baroness
Wolf
© Amelia
3.75 years
Height: 36 in
AP: 133.5AP
Linked Accounts

Weight: 139 lbs

Thora Dame-Fritjov

We're just simple like a six string
The way this world was meant to be

Thora was playing with her magic, wearing her wings (via ascension) and trying to use spring to propell herself into the air. It worked, but she couldn't remain in the air and plumeted to the ground with an undignified yelp. As she landed, tornado activated for the first time, knocking her off balance and onto her side with a yelp. Not realizing it was a magical tornado that had attacked her, she used thunderstrike at it. The spell, of course, hit nothing, and she realized that no one had attacked her as the tornado dissipated. Oops.

A call from the borders caught her attention. She turned to look but of course was too far away to see who it was. Well, she was a baroness. It was her task to greet those at the borders, was it not? Yet, the last time she'd done it, she'd been met with a child... It doesn't sound like another child... So, she hurried towards the call. As she did, plasma activated, coating her teeth awkwardly. She shook her head, ending the spell, and hurried.

As the rogue came into view, she scrutinized him, trying to assess the threat. Not that she couldn't handle any threat that came her way. A quick scenting of the area revealed that another wolf -- of the Kingdom -- was nearby. Huh. Did she know this male? "Greetings!" she called to the rogue. They stood at a slender part of the river, enabling a conversation. "I am Baroness Thor Dame! You stand upon the borders of the Kingdom of Gullborg. How can I help you?" That was a suitable greeting. Not too friendly; not too unfriendly. Her tail was raised in dominance -- or was it natural arrogance? Despite that, she smiled openly.

"Speech here."
vatorx & Sas. R

Bretton
Male
Aldrnari Cook
Wolf
© Spirited_Away
2.75 years
Linked Accounts

Bretton D'aramitz

As he waited, he caught sight of something white peeking out from behind a tree a ways off. Blinking a few times, he came to the conclusion that someone was not gonna come to greet him. Perhaps they were just observing? Maybe a resident? He did not know but Bretton continued to wait. Shortly after that, a light tan wolf came to meet him. His eyes landed upon her wings and they widened, they were gorgeous but he was slightly confused. Accidentally, Telepathy attempted to activate on Thora to send one single word into her mind 'How?'. How could a wolf have wings? It could not be possible to have a bird and wolf copulate to create this, he could only think it to be one thing. Magic, but he was not sure he believed in magic entirely. Bretton never before had seen magic so there was no proof of it, maybe he would ask later if he was still around here.

The female called out greetings before introducing herself as Baroness Thora Dame. He apparently stood on the borders of the Kingdom of Gullborg which caught his interest, what an interesting name. She asked how she could help him and Bretton offered a friendly smile. "Pleasure to meet you Baroness Thora, my name is Bretton D'aramitz. I am looking for a place to call home." He paused for a moment before continuing to speak, "Though I do first wish to know what the Kingdom of Gullborg is about such as laws, values, stuff like that. That is, if you can tell me?" Bretton hoped that he could at least learn a little bit. Maybe he would join, just depended on what he would be able to be told. He did not want to rush in head first into somewhere that he had no what was going on or what it was all about.

Air 0/2 | Psychic 1/2 | Compass 0/1

Yurei
Female
Verja Healer
Wolf
© CloudyNight
3.00 years
Height: 38 in
AP: 746AP
Linked Accounts

Weight: 160

"Falling in the black, slipping through the cracks
Falling to the depths, can I ever go back?"

I kept observing the stranger, keeping my lips as close as possible. I didnt want to intrude, it wouldn't be polite and either way, i didnt think whatever i said would be any important. I was a no one in this kingdom, only Helu kinda cared for me, but i doubt it would be forever. I was lied before, more than once. I didnt know if i would ever be of someone's concern, i was a mere healer, a wolf barely anyone knew. My ears lowered upon those thoughts that even if they may weren't truth i couldn't help but believe it.

But soon as a feminine voice echoed, i returned my attention. A winged wolf came upon, i didn't know them but when she gave her tittle then i knew she may was one of power but i could be wrong. Then the unknown male spoke. Asking about the laws and guidelines of our home. Bretton was his name, i found it curious but didnt mention anything. I didnt say anything yet, i was just spectating. I would talk unless addressed to.

oc:She may be skipped as she is just watching. She won't talk unless spoken to.
"Speech."

Stock from Kati.H from Dawnthieves

Due to Yurei's depression issues, her posts would hold many hard topics like depression and suicide(in some cases) so be aware when threading with her.

Thora
Female
Aldrnari Baroness
Wolf
© Amelia
3.75 years
Linked Accounts

Thora Dame-Fritjov

He introduced himself and, in short, asked to know more of the Kingdom. "Well met Bretton D'aramitz!" she said, grinning. Then, she considered his request. She could see nothing wrong with giving him the information. It wasn't a secret, was it? "You'll find no better place to call home!" Was she biased? Of course, but that didn't cross her mind. "The Kingdom is comprised of three realms, united under a single banner! The Verja, the Algiz, and Aldrnari. The elite Valkyrja guard the borders. The realms share responsibility, lands, and leaders! As for the laws..." She gave it thought. What was important? "Creating bad blood between the Kingdom and foreign realms should be avoided. Respect the hierarchy. Everyone may invite creatures to join, but once you do, call for a member of the council to formally accept them. If you have a rank, do the work associated with it. Crimes we do not tolerate included sexual assault, murder, theft, trespassing, child endangerment, kidnapping, and treason."

What else was important to add? Was she giving him the information he needed? She was still new to interacting with rogues on the border...but he seemed a decent wolf. Good looking and intelligent enough to ask questions.

"Speech here."
vatorx & Sas. R

Bretton
Male
Aldrnari Cook
Wolf
© Spirited_Away
2.75 years
Linked Accounts

Bretton D'aramitz

This Thora woman seemed very well-mannered, her words were a delight to his ears. 'Well met Bretton D'aramitz! She had said and he offered a wide smile in turn, and then she went on to say he would find no better place to call home. He had to admit he was intrigued, he leaned towards her slightly in interest. The Kingdom is formed of 3 realms, there is a group that guards the borders. The realms seemed to share most things plus leaders which he found to be interesting, after his mind was made up he would have to pick someones brain. He took in all the information he was fed, the laws were reasonable and the crimes they did not tolerate told him enough of their focus. This Kingdom sounded good to him, he dipped his head a little bit in acknowledgement. "I must say the Kingdom sounds like a lovely place to me," he scanned the grove once more "I would love to join?"

After another quick scan while he was speaking, he noticed a white wolf a ways away. He raised a brow though he did not question it. Did they always have someone to the side lines watching? Perhaps she was one of the Valkryja the Baroness talked about, watching to make sure the borders were safe and well guarded. Maybe she was just one of the curious residents, maybe he would find out later. The Frenchman was unsure but looked back to Thora. "I have various skills such as hunting, cooking though I am not so much of a fighter." He hoped that the female did not mind that, normally males were fighters, big and strong. He was more on the average side, a cook more so. Taught by his mother to cook but he still was not well versed in the spices area, just to cook meats.

Thora
Female
Aldrnari Baroness
Wolf
© Amelia
3.75 years
Linked Accounts

Thora Dame-Fritjov

He said the Kingdom sounded lovely, and well Thora thoroughly agreed! Thus, she approved of this rogue more and more. He said he was interested in joining, and then he said he was good at hunting and cooking. She had the authority to give ranks, right? She believed so, but she'd never done it before. Did she just decide for him? Did she ask him what he wanted? Deciding to play it safe, she chose to ask. "Welcome to the Kingdom, Sir D'aramitz! Should you like to join Aldrnari? That is the realm I am baroness of." Thus she had a high opinion of it. However, lately, she'd imagined herself joining as a warrior of the Valkyrja... "Have you a preference on rank?" The Kingdom could always use more of both. As large as they were, they had many mouths to feed. Especially if they loved to eat as well as Thora did!

"Speech here."
vatorx & Sas. R

Bretton
Male
Aldrnari Cook
Wolf
© Spirited_Away
2.75 years
Linked Accounts

Bretton D'aramitz

It felt a lot quicker than he expected, finding some place to join. That was good though, that meant he did not have to worry about getting attacked or something as much as he did. Returning his attention to Thora, the man hoped the Kingdom had spots for a cook. Yes, he could hunt and he was a wolf but that did not mean it was his favourite thing. Her words were music to his ears, welcoming him to the Kingdom and under the title of Sir. It sounded quite dashing to him. She asked if he'd like to join Aldrnari which is the realm she is baroness of, he nodded his head. "It'd be an honour, Baroness Thora." Aldrnari, it was an interesting and unique name. What was the history behind it? What did it mean? So many questions to feed his ever growing wonder about this Kingdom he had never heard of before. This Kingdom that would become his own, it was only common for one to be curious about the history of their soon to be home was it not? The wolf asked him if he had a preference on rank and he thought about it for a moment. The first on his mind was that of a cook but he did not know exactly if they had cooks. The man smiled, however, and asked first "I would love to be a cook, but I do not know of the ranks the Kingdom has. If you would not mind I would like to know which ones you have available?"

Thora
Female
Aldrnari Baroness
Wolf
© Amelia
3.75 years
Linked Accounts

Thora Dame-Fritjov

He agreed to join Aldrnari, which fed her pride. Of course he would choose to join her realm! It was a magnificent one. He then said he would like to be a cook but pointed out he had no idea what ranks there were. Oh, right! Thora pretended that she hadn't forgotten that step, cleared her throat, and spoke. "Yes, of course. The Kingdom offers the following ranks: hunter, healer, knight, librarian, scholar, cook, consort, nanny, instructor." She paused, wondering what to do next. "If you have questions about any of the ranks, I can answer them, but if you know which you'd like, simply tell me." Explaining them all seemed a waste of time. Some were self explanatory, right? "Whichever you choose, you will be expected to do the duties of that rank to the best of your ability." Usually, there wasn't a quota to meet, but if laziness was noted, the citizen would be spoken to. Thora, for one, hadn't always been the best at her job.

"Speech here."
vatorx & Sas. R