Welcome Guest,
Pardon our ads; they're necessary to keep this site running. Thank you for your understanding! Many sites boast a wonderful memberbase, but here at Yavania we pride ourselves on our community. We work hard to provide a warm and welcoming atmosphere, making sure every member and guest is greeted and included in the fun, both OC and IC. Our staff is active, friendly, and almost always available. We are a sandbox roleplay, but we have many sitewide events to spice things up! We have very few limitations when it comes to character creation, and New Members get a huge bonus! We offer a vast spectrum of free-to-play creatures, including but not limited to wolves, lions, hyenas, panda bears, wild dogs, clouded leopards, ball pythons, and eagles! Check out our Overview Guide and Character Creation to see what other species you can play! If the magic system seems overwhelming, don't worry. You do not have to build a character with magic. If you want to, however, we're available to help! Just drop into cbox. ♥
Joining
Season & Time
Spring Year 10
July 17th - Sept. 1st

Realms

Factions

AW Threads
- This is for links to [AW] threads only. -

Spotlights: Summer Y8
Character
Bellamy
Avocado
Relationship
Loki & Rai & Sribna
Thread
I'm Just a Poor Boy, Nobody Loves Me

Census
M F O Total
Canines 61 51 03 115
Felines 39 38 03 80
Herbivores 07 08 00 15
Other Mammals 21 14 00 35
Birds 07 09 00 16
Reptiles 02 03 00 05
Other 01 01 00 02
Undead 16 06 00 22
Overall 154 130 006 290

Map

Staff
Akradr
Open
Amelia
Avocado

Top Sites & Donations

Advertisements
Please disable AdBlock to support Yavania!

Borders Solo

Bretton
Male
Aldrnari Cook
Wolf
© Spirited_Away
2.75 years
Height: 39
AP: 53.5AP
Linked Accounts

Weight: 155

RE: Solo

Bretton D'aramitz

Don't trust everything you see
Even salt looks like sugar

He listened closely as she listed off the ranks, most were self explanatory. He would not ask about the other ranks for now since he knew which one he wanted. Bretton always dreamed about being a cook and learning tons. Maybe he could asks other cooks for tips and guiding, he hoped someone could teach him about spices. The very thought brought even more excitement to his mind, maybe he would find someone. That special someone to live out the rest of his life with. Maybe that someone was not here but elsewhere, too many things, too many possibilities were clouding his mind. He came back to reality with Thora telling him that whatever rank he chose, he will be expected to do the duties of the rank to the best of his ability. Nodding his head, the man made his choice. "I would love to be an Aldrnari Cook." He couldn't wait to jump right in. First thing he would do would be to set himself up a home, a nice little den. Then, he would see where he would cook things. Maybe they were more advanced then his last pack.

He Walks. | "He Talks." | Magic
Air 0/2 | Psychic 1/2 | Compass 0/1

Thora
Female
Aldrnari Baroness
Wolf
© Amelia
3.75 years
Height: 36 in
AP: 133.5AP
Linked Accounts

Weight: 139 lbs

Thora Dame-Fritjov

We're just simple like a six string
The way this world was meant to be

The man chose to be a cook, but since he'd expressed a gift for hunting and cooking already, Thora was not surprised. "Then a cook you shall be!" she said, grinning. "One of the most important ranks, if you ask me. I love food." And food loved her, if she did say so herself. "Would you like to know where the Kitchens and Cellar are, Cook Bretton?" She assumed the answer was yes, and an excuse to cease border patrol was exactly what she needed. Besides...When was the last time she'd been able to spend time with a handsome man who wasn't family? Not that she expected anything of it. It was simply a bit of fun, getting to know a stranger. Perhaps he'd even share the secrets of the cooks... "It's a bit of a walk," she admitted, hoping that didn't deter him.

"Speech here."
vatorx & Sas. R

Bretton
Male
Aldrnari Cook
Wolf
© Spirited_Away
2.75 years
Height: 39
AP: 53.5AP
Linked Accounts

Weight: 155

Bretton D'aramitz

Don't trust everything you see
Even salt looks like sugar

Bretton was excited, extremely so. He was now a cook in a Kingdom. It was the last thing he would ever expect to happen. Seeing as how his father was, he was not surprised to think that he would have never been following his dream. Shaking his head of those thoughts, he filled them with thoughts of things that he could be doing as a cook here. Of course cooking things yes, but also learning from others. The Baroness said she loved food and he could not help but smile just a little wider. "As do I." French accent lay heavy over his words, he loved food too. Ever since he began learning to cook, he felt something more when he was cooking than anything else. As if he had an odd connection with it, maybe it was merely just his enjoyment for the activity. She asked if he would like to know where the kitchen and cellar are and then called him by his new title. It sounded delightful to him, Cook Bretton. She said it was a long walk and he shook his head. "I'd love to and that's no issue for me." Bretton rose from his sitting position, ready for her to lead the way.

He Walks. | "He Talks." | Magic
Air 0/2 | Psychic 1/2 | Compass 0/1