Welcome Guest,
Pardon our ads; they're necessary to keep this site running. Thank you for your understanding! Many sites boast a wonderful memberbase, but here at Yavania we pride ourselves on our community. We work hard to provide a warm and welcoming atmosphere, making sure every member and guest is greeted and included in the fun, both OC and IC. Our staff is active, friendly, and almost always available. We are a sandbox roleplay, but we have many sitewide events to spice things up! We have very few limitations when it comes to character creation, and New Members get a huge bonus! We offer a vast spectrum of free-to-play creatures, including but not limited to wolves, lions, hyenas, panda bears, wild dogs, clouded leopards, ball pythons, and eagles! Check out our Overview Guide and Character Creation to see what other species you can play! If the magic system seems overwhelming, don't worry. You do not have to build a character with magic. If you want to, however, we're available to help! Just drop into cbox. ♥
Joining
Season & Time
Spring Year 10
July 17th - Sept. 1st

Realms

Factions

AW Threads
- This is for links to [AW] threads only. -

Spotlights: Summer Y8
Character
Bellamy
Avocado
Relationship
Loki & Rai & Sribna
Thread
I'm Just a Poor Boy, Nobody Loves Me

Census
M F O Total
Canines 61 51 03 115
Felines 39 38 03 80
Herbivores 07 08 00 15
Other Mammals 21 14 00 35
Birds 07 09 00 16
Reptiles 02 03 00 05
Other 01 01 00 02
Undead 16 06 00 22
Overall 154 130 006 290

Map

Staff
Akradr
Open
Amelia
Avocado

Top Sites & Donations

Advertisements
Please disable AdBlock to support Yavania!

Hunt Group 2 [Hunter's Competition]
Malachai, Larceny, & Perses

Staff
Other
Administrator
OC Account
© Staff
-- years
Height: --
AP: 576AP
1 Attached Account

Weight: --

Group 2 [Hunter's Competition]

(This post was last modified: 07-13-2019, 07:32 AM by Staff. Edited 1 time in total.)
Hunter's Competition: Group 2

Ethereal mist twirls around shaded trunks, obscuring whatever may lurk within thinly spread undergrowth. Casting a shadow throughout divine forest despite daylight hours, as if a thick fog.

Blurred shapes are large, numerous, and appear to be just out of reach. At least until one draws closer, revealing vague blurs to in fact be a herd of capreolus -- roe deer.

Please review the rules here if you have any questions. If needed, your character may call for a healer. Moderate and severe wounds should be treated. Injury vetos, should you have one, may be used; simply state in your post in an OC note that you wish to use it, and fill out the request form here. Otherwise, good luck and have fun!

HUNT IS SUCCESSFUL

Hunt is LEVEL 2 for all participants.

Malachai – 4 – no injury
Larceny – 1 – light injury
Perses – 9 – severe injury

Malachai
Other
Verja Resident
Lion
© Amelia
4.25 years
Height: 42 in
AP: 12AP
Linked Accounts

Weight: 199 lbs

RE: Group 2 [Hunter's Competition]

Malachai Dame

And I think it's gonna be a long, long time
'til touch down brings me round again to find
I'm not the man they think I am at home

Another day, another attempted hunt. Mala knew this was no ordinary hunt. It was a contest, but that didn't change the end goal. The only thing she feared was the social aspect. Well, that and being forced into the leader role. She knew hunting, but team hunting seemed daunting. She hoped someone would just tell her what to do. That would be easiest.

Still hiding in her female form (via disguise), she made her way into the forest and paused a large distance from the herd of roe deer. As she stood there, a solo hunting plan came to mind. Despite that, she waited. Solo hunting wasn't the goal of this day. So, she took a seat and waited to see who else would arrive.

Female Disguise - 170 lbs & 36 in

Disguise - The creature is able to physically change their appearance and scent, allowing them to pretend to be someone else, of either gender. The creature can only change into a creature of the same species. These disguises last as long as the user wishes. They cannot take the scent of a specific other creature, but the scents they create for their disguises can be replicated making repeat uses of the same disguise possible.As for scent, the creature in question will only smell like themselves if they do not specify that they changed their scent.

mariannemason