Welcome Guest,
Pardon our ads; they're necessary to keep this site running. Thank you for your understanding! Many sites boast a wonderful memberbase, but here at Yavania we pride ourselves on our community. We work hard to provide a warm and welcoming atmosphere, making sure every member and guest is greeted and included in the fun, both OC and IC. Our staff is active, friendly, and almost always available. We are a sandbox roleplay, but we have many sitewide events to spice things up! We have very few limitations when it comes to character creation, and New Members get a huge bonus! We offer a vast spectrum of free-to-play creatures, including but not limited to wolves, lions, hyenas, panda bears, wild dogs, clouded leopards, ball pythons, and eagles! Check out our Overview Guide and Character Creation to see what other species you can play! If the magic system seems overwhelming, don't worry. You do not have to build a character with magic. If you want to, however, we're available to help! Just drop into cbox. ♥
Joining
Season & Time
Spring Year 10
July 17th - Sept. 1st

Realms

Factions

AW Threads
- This is for links to [AW] threads only. -

Spotlights: Summer Y8
Character
Bellamy
Avocado
Relationship
Loki & Rai & Sribna
Thread
I'm Just a Poor Boy, Nobody Loves Me

Census
M F O Total
Canines 61 51 03 115
Felines 39 38 03 80
Herbivores 07 08 00 15
Other Mammals 21 14 00 35
Birds 07 09 00 16
Reptiles 02 03 00 05
Other 01 01 00 02
Undead 16 06 00 22
Overall 154 130 006 290

Map

Staff
Akradr
Open
Amelia
Avocado

Top Sites & Donations

Advertisements
Please disable AdBlock to support Yavania!

All Welcome [&Lamondre] Warmth, At Last!

Aithne
Female
Rogue
Tiger
© Rora
2.25 years
Height: 35in
AP: 164AP
Linked Accounts

Weight: 215lbs

[&Lamondre] Warmth, At Last!

Aithne

Aithne had been traveling South with her new companion in search of warmer lands for a while now. It hasn't been easy to find one, since it is Winter after all. Most of the lands they had traveled through were either covered in snow, or just completely barren. She wasn't completely sure what had caused her such intense emotions towards Lamondre a couple days ago. But in the moment, she had agreed to be a member of his future pride. Not exactly something she could take back now. She was too nice. Not that she would; he does seem to be a competent lion, and he had pretty much saved from freezing to death after she fell into the semi-frozen lake.

Walking around a tree, Aithne noticed the land opened into a large spacious area. It was green with tall grasses, small shrubs, and looked as though it had recently rained. Trees were scattered in random places, and in the distance, Aithne could see a variety of prey. "It's... beautiful," she remarked, as her bright yellow eyes gazed upon the savannah. She had never seen such a warm and beautiful place, especially in the middle of Winter.

The dark gray tigress truly stuck out against the colors of the savannah. However, the tall grasses would be useful for hunting. Speaking of, the tigress' stomach growled then. They had come a long way, and it had been a few days since her last meal. Padding forward slightly and into the grass, Aithne turned to search for her companion. "Lamondre?" she asked, speaking in soft tones. She thought this might be as good a place as any at least for a quick snack. She was sure Lamondre might be hungry as well. Besides, he may even want to stay here a bit and rest. Although, he had promised her they would find someone to let them know the meaning of the things that happened at the lake. She'd been able to breathe under water, a branch suddenly caught fire, and then a spray of water had come shooting out of her! Something was certainly going on around them, and Aithne hadn't forgotten. She had to know what had caused such odd occurrences.

Gills: 0/1 | Medium: 0/1 | Fire: 0/3 | Water: 0/2
"Speak"

Lamondre
Male
Rogue
Lion
© Amelia
2.5 years
Height: 42 in
AP: 174.5AP
Linked Accounts

Weight: 204 lbs

RE: [&Lamondre] Warmth, At Last!

Lamondre Landau Tesar

And I think it's gonna be a long, long, time
'Til touchdown brings me 'round again to find
I'm not the man they think I am at home

One might assume a man should always be leading, but how could one lead and keep an eye on his pride? Yes, he had only one member, but that didn't change his thought process. If he led, then he couldn't keep an eye on Aithne--to protect her from potential danger. So, as she meandered along, he surveyed the landscape. Thankfully, the land was flat and open, making it easier to see far away. Except for prey, it seemed that they were alone. That was both good -- because it meant safety -- but also bad because it meant there was no one to ask about Aithne's special abilities.

She spoke his name, and he looked over. "Yes?" He studied her, trying to discern what she needed. As the provider, it was his duty to see to her needs. If he wasn't doing that, then he was failing.

"Speak."
gigi_h

Aithne
Female
Rogue
Tiger
© Rora
2.25 years
Height: 35in
AP: 164AP
Linked Accounts

Weight: 215lbs

Aithne

Aithne was nearly ready to just pounce on the closest prey right then. Although, that would lead to a highly unsuccessful hunt, seeing as they were all in the distance and she would not be able to run quickly enough to cover the distance. But she was hungry enough. That was all she could currently think about, as her stomach grumbled once more. She ran her tongue along her dry lips, bright yellow eyes focusing on the prey ahead of them.

Yes? his voice acted like an achor, pulling her back into reality and away from sheer instinct. "I thought, maybe this is a good time for a snack?" she asked him, her eyes turning once again to face the prey she only hoped would fill the emptiness in her stomach. Without really waited for an answer, Aithne crouched low, and began to crawl forward, weaving throughout the grass. She hoped at all points the grass was high enough to conceal her dark exterior. When she got a little over halfway from her previous location to the prey, she stopped. So many prey, and only one of her. She needed to pick a good one to pounce on.

In the distance, the tigress' eyes focused on a young antelope, fairly separated from the others. It was walking with a limp. Fair game, the female thought, a smirk growing on her face. She began to weave forward again, growing lighter and lighter on her feet with each step. She wanted to appear as a dark ghost in this light terrain.

When she got to the edge of the grasses, she had an idea. If she had previously produced water from her body, perhaps she could do it again. Surely the water would entice such a young antelope to come sauntering over, unaware of the danger lurking just feet away. She looked for Lamondre and smiled. Then looked at the ground a few feet in front of her, but still within eyesight to the antelope. I need water, there, she thought hard, trying to concentrate with all her might. It was then she willed the water to appear as a pool in front of her, a bit closer than she had anticipated. It would work. The tigress waited, watching, hoping the young antelope would come right over.

Gills: 0/1 | Medium: 0/1 | Fire: 0/3 | Water: 1/2
"Speak"

Lamondre
Male
Rogue
Lion
© Amelia
2.5 years
Height: 42 in
AP: 174.5AP
Linked Accounts

Weight: 204 lbs

Lamondre Landau Tesar

And I think it's gonna be a long, long, time
'Til touchdown brings me 'round again to find
I'm not the man they think I am at home

"I thought, maybe this is a good time for a snack?"

He couldn't agree more. He was quite hungry. They'd traveled quite far in an attempt to escape all snow-covered lands that they'd met in. He was pleased that they'd found this place. It suited his needs and reminded him of home.

Before he could reply, she crouched and presumably began to search for prey. As a male lion, his instinct was to lay back and let her do the hard work. It was, after all, female lions that hunted -- not males. She was in his pride even though she was a tiger. So, in the end, he sat back and decided to let her do the work. He watched her pick a target and make a plan, able to track her because he had followed her departure.

Gaze fastened upon her, charm accidentally activated for the second time -- attempting to target the tigress.

OC: Sorry for the wait! BTW, when you use a power, make sure to state the name of it in bold so people know what is being used. Smile

"Speak."
gigi_h