Welcome Guest,
Pardon our ads; they're necessary to keep this site running. Thank you for your understanding! Many sites boast a wonderful memberbase, but here at Yavania we pride ourselves on our community. We work hard to provide a warm and welcoming atmosphere, making sure every member and guest is greeted and included in the fun, both OC and IC. Our staff is active, friendly, and almost always available. We are a sandbox roleplay, but we have many sitewide events to spice things up! We have very few limitations when it comes to character creation, and New Members get a huge bonus! We offer a vast spectrum of free-to-play creatures, including but not limited to wolves, lions, hyenas, panda bears, wild dogs, clouded leopards, ball pythons, and eagles! Check out our Overview Guide and Character Creation to see what other species you can play! If the magic system seems overwhelming, don't worry. You do not have to build a character with magic. If you want to, however, we're available to help! Just drop into cbox. ♥
Joining
Season & Time
Winter Year 10
Dec. 1st - Jan. 19th

Realms

Factions
Valkyrja
Open

AW Threads
- This is for links to [AW] threads only. -

Spotlights: Oct. '19
Character
Caelan
[played by Amelia]
Thread
We Could be Immortals

Census
M F O Total
Canines 61 51 03 115
Felines 39 38 03 80
Herbivores 07 08 00 15
Other Mammals 21 14 00 35
Birds 07 09 00 16
Reptiles 02 03 00 05
Other 01 01 00 02
Undead 16 06 00 22
Overall 154 130 006 290

Map

Staff
Akradr
Open
Amelia
Avocado

Top Sites & Donations

Advertisements
Please disable AdBlock to support Yavania!

Mature Tigers and Parolees [P; Sirus]

Frigga
Female
Verja Queen
A. wild dog
© Amelia
3.25 (11.75) years
Height: 26 in
AP: 275.5AP
Linked Accounts

Weight: 83 lbs

Tigers and Parolees [P; Sirus]

A year had passed.

Frigga hadn't exactly been counting down the months, but she hadn't been oblivious to it either. Far from it. The man had been on her mind lately, as the last season came to a close. If Abraxas was terrified of Sirus' release, then she was merely anxious in comparison -- but it was not a pleasant feeling. Rapists were far from her favorite class of criminal. Such a crime was hard to overlook. As difficult to forgive as murder.

After collecting Regalia, ensuring the woman had a way of releasing the tiger if this conversation went positive (what exactly constituted positive in this situation?), she led the way to the prison.

Regalia knew she was playing the muscle, and she didn't have to work hard to look the part. She looked displeased (because she was) as she followed Frigga to the prison she had become familiar with. She wanted to beg Frigga to leave the tiger filth in his cell, but she didn't. This was probably hard enough for Frigga without Regalia adding to it.

As they came to the front of the prison, she saw the moment Frigga noticed what she did. The bright blue marking upon the tiger's shoulder.* No way. Had he seriously been Blessed? Was this a joke?

OC: *PPed Sirus being here since he hasn't escaped. Ending the post there to gibe Ab time to confirm or deny his presence. :)

Wears a white gold ring with three diamonds (one larger than the rest). Has metal flower earrings; the petals are painted green and blue, with a white pearl in the center. Wears an emerald jewel wrapped in silver on a delicate silver chain. Wears a silver bracelet decorated with three gems, one emerald and two sapphire. She has a gold ring on her right paw, decorated with a blue gem.

Sirus
Male
Aldrnari Hunter
Tiger
© Abnormal
5.5 years
Height: 42
AP: 96AP
Linked Accounts

Weight: 260

RE: Tigers and Parolees [P; Sirus]

(This post was last modified: 07-19-2019, 05:45 PM by Sirus. Edited 1 time in total.)

Their faces spoke volumes, as they turned to the prison that Sirus rested in. The massive brute would turn his head to face them. Body lay relaxed upon the floor, brow arches as he grunts. Gunmetal mass would slowly lift from the ground, paws causing debris to scatter below his weight as he pulls himself to stand. He was another year older now, but he deserved the time her served. What was he to say to these two? His keeper was present, the other he hadn’t seen or known much of. He lashes his tail as large shoulders shift as he steps forth. Thick limbs grace the floor with relief upon each step. Face aiming to hover just behind the bars, ears tilt back, muzzle twitches.Teeth flash as he yawns gently, tongue pressing back within his jaws. Closing his jaws as docile features lay against his presence. What did they want? Was it time for him to be released? He hadn’t kept track of anything other than day and night. Violet eyes stare out at them, well one of them had to speak sooner or later, he had nothing to say, nor did his words matter.

If Sirus had learned anything from his time of solitude, it was that he could easily survive on his own. With lack of interaction other than feedings and the occasional visitor, he hadn’t been entirely upset by it. Perhaps Syfka’s ways of being so forgiving and realistic were rubbing off on him. Brow arches once more, his body remained relaxed, he was less than thrilled at the idea of having to fight for his life if someone wanted him dead. He wanted to say that he deserved a chance, but so did Abraxas. A chance that Sirus at one point thought he had given him, but instead took advantage of. He could not undo what he had done, he could only move forward. So he would either stay here and prove himself worth keeping around, or he would have to leave and hopefully stay on the straight and narrow path of what was right. Ears tilt forth to listen as he remains silent, his mind wrapped around the countless what if’s and should have been’s, that circled. He had to push them aside, he had to let go and move on even with that shadow looking above him. He wasn’t the same tiger he had been, he wanted to believe that.

"Speech." | ’Thought’ | Power

Blessed by Cyfton. the LeStrange slave brand.

OC:Blah short, sorry!

Stock from Unsplash

Frigga
Female
Verja Queen
A. wild dog
© Amelia
3.25 (11.75) years
Linked Accounts

Frigga had no remorse. She attempted to use skim, wanting to read the thoughts of the prisoner before she even attempted to question him. Anything he said could be a lie, but thoughts? Thoughts were revealing.

'He could not undo what he had done, he could only move forward. So he would either stay here and prove himself worth keeping around, or he would have to leave and hopefully stay on the straight and narrow path of what was right.'

The thought had been plucked from the tiger's mind, but she was afraid to believe it -- afraid to give him a chance to hurt someone else. If he did, he might as well plunge his claws into her heart because it would be all her fault. "I am Frigga Dame-Fritjov, Queen and founder of the Verja," she said, just so he knew exactly who he was dealing with. Her opinion was one of the few that mattered, in other words. "Duke Anjay promised you parole after a year of imprisonment, and the time has come for us to make good on our word. I'm here to ask you a few questions first, however, as safety -- yours and the Kingdom's -- is a priority."

With Regalia standing guard, Frigga spoke. "So we're all on the same page, you were imprisoned for the admitted sexual assault of a member of the Kingdom." Not a question. Just a statement of fact. "My first question is one you likely expected. You've been given time to reflect; what clarity has this time brought you? Secondly, if you are granted parole, what do you plan to do?"

OC: This post contains Regalia, powerplayed because she's my own character. <3

Wears a white gold ring with three diamonds (one larger than the rest). Has metal flower earrings; the petals are painted green and blue, with a white pearl in the center. Wears an emerald jewel wrapped in silver on a delicate silver chain. Wears a silver bracelet decorated with three gems, one emerald and two sapphire. She has a gold ring on her right paw, decorated with a blue gem.

Sirus
Male
Aldrnari Hunter
Tiger
© Abnormal
5.5 years
Linked Accounts

(This post was last modified: 07-20-2019, 06:56 AM by Sirus.)

Ears remained forth as the bright coloured female spoke, she claimed to be the queen. Sirus wouldn’t even know if she was lying, but she cane forth so honestly, how could he deny? His ears tilt back as horned skull dips low, eyes closing for merely a second before his head lifted to be level again. Brow arches as she speaks, stating it was time for his parole, was he excited? He felt nothing, his life was the same either way, except he could hunt again. Thats all he wanted to do, thats all he was good at. She spoke again, making it known why he was imprisoned. As if he needed a reminder, as if he had forgotten anything, he could never. He exhales deeply as he allows his docile eyes to remain on Frigga, he understood why she was doing this, he was content wether they let him out or not, how could he argue?

He nodded his head gently, acknowledging what she had said, accepting his crime. Ears twitch as he remains silent, he was good at listening when he had an authority figure above him. Tail twitches as he tilts his ears back at her questions, what was he to say? He was sure no matter what he said, they would not care, but they would accept his answer and make their own choices. If Sirus had a heart, deep down he did, he knew he was better to be honest. Though admission to Syfka of his past had brought her mixed emotions on him. He had time to reflect on his life with the Malfoy’s, the terrible things they had done to him and his family, and how it affected his life to be who he had become. Syfka was to take the credit for him changing. Deep down Sirus was never a bad guy, he just was on the outside, he did what he had witnessed in his life as he grew up. He didn’t know any better other than his gut telling him he didn’t feel right.

He cleared his throat as black lined lips twitch. Scars upon his face stretch as he begins to part his jaws to speak. "I have had a lot of time to think about many things..." Deep vocals come out slightly hoarse but smooth none the less. Honest, truthful, whatever words seemed to fit, thats how he felt, he did not want to lie. "I see many things clearer, the wrongs I have done, no matter how small or big. I’ve lied, cheated others, disobeyed authority as a cub... I have earned my scars on the outside through lessons taught to me by others, and earned the scars on the inside by lessons taught by myself.." He spoke gently as he remained where he was, relaxed and calm. "I know what I did, I know it was wrong, I know why I did it and an explanation would only make sense to me...." He would say as he knew that no one could understand him like he could.

"I cannot fix what has been broken, the lives it has affected outside of the event itself... I cannot fix what has been broken in either of us... If I could, I would. I have come to acceptance of my actions and the punishments to follow. The struggle to regain a normal life, though if I could take pain or stress away from him, I would... We both have to live with damage of my own actions, different levels, but damage none the less..." He would not say Abraxas’ name, he assumed they would know who he was speaking about. Why should Sirus speak his name when he had done so much damage to him? He did not deserve that privilege and he would not even pretend that saying his name meant nothing, it hurt him to even think it.

"I plan to do what is right in my life and others. Obey my parole, work whatever job I am given through out my time left on this land... Rebuild whatever I can from what I have destroyed with the love of my life... I cannot forget, I cannot brush off what I have done but I have to move forward and do right by those who I have wronged and who think poorly of me... I don’t blame them...“ He would say lowly as he allows ears to fall against horned skull. "My actions cannot be forgiven, by me or anyone. I don’t want or need them to be... I have to live with it too... But I can prove my honesty, my trust, my ability to be apart of this kingdom... If that is not wanted at the end of this, I will not argue leaving, I have the utmost respect for the decision." He would explain as he looks to the women.

OC:

Stock from Unsplash

Frigga
Female
Verja Queen
A. wild dog
© Amelia
3.25 (11.75) years
Linked Accounts

Frigga waited and, when the tiger began to speak, she listened. Every word was dissected, was inspected from every angle. This was an important matter, and Frigga would do her duty to see it done right. His reply was what she'd expect from someone who either was remorseful or who desperately wanted parole. Only time would tell which category he fell into. She nodded when he fell silent, indicating that she'd heard all he had to say and was thinking. She knew, without asking, what Stark would want. What Regalia would want. However, Anjay had offered Sirus a path forward because Abraxas had asked for mercy.

They had to honor that.

"Very well. You will be granted parole. During this parole or after, should you commit another crime -- theft, sexual assault, endangering a minor, treason, murder -- you will face the appropriate punishment without mercy. You also shall have no further interaction with Abraxas. Avoid him. Additionally, stay away from children without supervision; I do not want to face concerned parents day after day.

As for a job...A rank is usually a privilege, but it is also a responsibility. I know not what rank you prefer, but a hunter is what you shall be. The Kingdom has many to feed, and you look quite capable fo helping with that. Any questions? If any of this is unclear, speak up now."

OC: This post contains Regalia, powerplayed because she's my own character. <3

Sirus
Male
Aldrnari Hunter
Tiger
© Abnormal
5.5 years
Linked Accounts

Ears remain forth as Frigga would nod to him. His expression would not change as he allowed docile eyes to rest upon her. Brow arches as she speaks. Her words being accepted into his mind, tail twitching behind him. He lacked any notable change in his position, his facial expression would still remain the same as she explained how things would be upon his release. He would remain silent as she dished it out, giving him the rank of ‘hunter’, which is what he had been before. He wouldn’t speak, not that she would care that he was a good hunter. He simply let her finish, she would ask if he had questions, he shook his head gently.

"You have made yourself very clear my Queen." His tone was gentle and kind, respectful and honest. Ears tilt back as violet eyes examine the scenery behind the two woman. Out there was a whole other world again. He had to wean himself back into the freedoms of life, anything outside this cell was freedom. He wanted to see Syfka, to talk to her, and be her friend... Again. He held back a sigh as he looked to Frigga, awaiting the next course of action. The world was a big place, he had been gone for so long in his cell. Was he even ready to leave the cell?

OC:

Stock from Unsplash