Welcome Guest,
Pardon our ads; they're necessary to keep this site running. Thank you for your understanding! Many sites boast a wonderful memberbase, but here at Yavania we pride ourselves on our community. We work hard to provide a warm and welcoming atmosphere, making sure every member and guest is greeted and included in the fun, both OC and IC. Our staff is active, friendly, and almost always available. We are a sandbox roleplay, but we have many sitewide events to spice things up! We have very few limitations when it comes to character creation, and New Members get a huge bonus! We offer a vast spectrum of free-to-play creatures, including but not limited to wolves, lions, hyenas, panda bears, wild dogs, clouded leopards, ball pythons, and eagles! Check out our Overview Guide and Character Creation to see what other species you can play! If the magic system seems overwhelming, don't worry. You do not have to build a character with magic. If you want to, however, we're available to help! Just drop into cbox. ♥
Joining
Season & Time
Summer Year 10
Sept. 2nd - Oct. 15th

Realms

Factions

AW Threads
- This is for links to [AW] threads only. -

Spotlights: FALL Y9
Character
Bellamy
Avocado
Relationship
Loki & Rai & Sribna
Thread
I'm Just a Poor Boy, Nobody Loves Me

Census
M F O Total
Canines 61 51 03 115
Felines 39 38 03 80
Herbivores 07 08 00 15
Other Mammals 21 14 00 35
Birds 07 09 00 16
Reptiles 02 03 00 05
Other 01 01 00 02
Undead 16 06 00 22
Overall 154 130 006 290

Map

Staff
Akradr
Open
Amelia
Avocado

Top Sites & Donations

Advertisements
Please disable AdBlock to support Yavania!

Meeting [AW] We Got the Fire

Regalia
Female
Valkyrja Commander
Wolf
© Amelia
3.5 (11.25) years
Height: 35 in
AP: 261AP
Linked Accounts

Weight: 131 lbs

[AW] We Got the Fire

Regalia Dame

I dream of our story, of our fairy-tale
Family dinners and family trees
Teachin' the kids to say, "Thank you," and, "Please,"
Knowin' if we stay together that things will be right

The borders of the Grove was within view, but because Regalia intended to invite rogues to this meeting, she wasn't quite close to the Kingdom. Just close enough if need be. Not that Regalia foresaw trouble or, if there was trouble, she didn't forsee needing help. She didn't need back up. She was the back up.

She was a bad bitch all on her own.

The thought made her grin, and that grin stayed with her as she raised her head to howl. She was calling for her members, seeing who was still around -- though she knew Vitani was still present. They were raising kids together, after all. Regalia was also calling for others to come -- to see what the Valkyrja were all about. To see if the Valkyrja life was for them.

Regalia didn't sit. She remained standing like the commander she was.

OC: Valkyrja are expected. Rogues/Kingdom members interested in the Valkyrja are welcome! Especially if they wanna join.

No posting order since this is a meeting! <3

"Speak."
ShadeyBabey & Kati H.

Wears a silver ring with blue topaz gems and a bracelet made of tiger eye gemstones with a golden lion head.

Nikita
Female
Rogue
Wolf
© Makao
1.5 years
Height: 38
AP: 176AP
Linked Accounts

Weight: 158

RE: [AW] We Got the Fire

I wandered the plains, just wanting to explore all my traveler's spirit wished to. Moving from place to place was something I did since i left my family, since i took my own way. Traveling gave me many tools, tools to be strong, independent, to show how capable i was to be the better version of myself. I wasn't the typical needy child, a child who cried for everything. I was strong, always ready to face life with tooth and claws, I was ready to grab the bull by the heins if needed. But there was still something I was lacking with, it was combat,warrioship. I always wanted to learn to fight properly, to be hard to take. I was going to get it at any cost, but how?

And is I walked, soon a call reached my ears. Curious but serene, I made my way there wanting to know who was calling. But soon, I saw them. It was the same wolf I met some time ago. I was surprised, but didn't show it openly, I masked it. "Hello again." I greeted calmly, and as I did I would try to sit down. "What's this for?" I asked looking at her eyes.

All of her posts are written in the first person style. So you know.

Brunnhilde
Female
Valkyrja Cadet
Lion
© Amelia
2.75 years
Height: 42 in
AP: 82AP
Linked Accounts

Weight: 200 lbs

Brunnhilde Dame

The summons from the Commander caught her off guard, but she didn't hesitate to answer it. Brun had already forgotten how she was related to Regalia -- cousins or some such? -- but that didn't mean she would disrespect her. There was no room for that in an army, and as an aspiring warrior, she wouldn't do anything to jeopardize the position she wanted. One day, she would be a fully-fledged Valkyrja warrior. Until then, she knew her job was to learn. As she approached, she spotted an unfamiliar wolf. One that didn't smell of the Kingdom and seemed young.

Regalia noticed Brunnhilde's approach, but her amethyst eyes were on the familiar teenager in front of her. "Hey! Good to see yah again, kid. This? This is a meeting of the warriors and aspiring warriors who guard the Kingdom of Gullborg. We're known as the Valkyrja -- an elite, female dominated army -- and I'm the Commander. Interested?" The she-wolf was young, but maybe the path of the warrior called to her as it did so many others.

OC: Powerplayed Regalia because I play her. <3

Action | "Speech." | Power.

Sithe
Female
Valkyrja Cadet
Cheetah
© Akradr
5.5 years
Height: 28in
AP: 14AP
Linked Accounts

Weight: 70lbs

  Sithe Dame

I don't care, I don't care if they call us crazy
Runaway to a world that we design

There was no change in Sithe Dame’s activities, even after that happened. Gandalf committed suicide, and it was all for nothing. How selfish could he possibly be?

Did they honestly believe that this was their only solution?

Hell, it was weak.

Pain conversed, torn by a reaper she could not see; it was revolting. Those golden hackles danced against the splurge of spring an expression of disappointment, of utter disdain as she stared into a void of bleak desolation. They’d taken the easy way out, and she felt no need to placate such foolery -- perhaps heartache would be mourned over in the family, but not from her. Yet still, Sithe couldn’t quite understand the feeling in which belted against her very core –– the bullshit that transpired with him had Sithe’s blood churning, even after their untimely death –– oh, to think she’d ever forget. Sure, she might’ve found refuge among the Valkyrja to better implore a beating on those who did her wrong, though the woman was full of bitterness and salt, eager to have it released. Lantern spilt atone the earth in a faint, yellow shimmer. Even so, the woman dismissed it aggressively as she continued to heed a call from grandmother; no, she couldn’t ignore what happened in previous confrontations, simply because it was Gandalf’s fault that she stood where she did today. If it hadn’t of been for the manipulation and string of dishonest words, the Dame might’ve not been in such a willowing mahogany of bullshit. Would they have died all the same, however? Probably, simply because the cheetah wasn’t one to ever consider them strong-willed or fit for ruling. Of course, she wasn’t one to understand emotions or otherwise, and she refused to believe it would ever become a possibility -- what they did will not be forgiven so easily. Acidic-pumpkin’s narrowed in dark contemplation, silence dwelling at the arrival of a small group; there stood Regalia and a familiar face, all bar one. A brow came up, judgmental and arrogant with no means to an end. So, this was a meeting? Sithe wasn’t one to dine in political affairs, however there wasn’t much use in dillydaddling around the bush considering she, in previous times, craved a crown of royalty.

Right, and she’d never forgive Jyzara for being a platter-fed bitch.

Necromancy 0/15 | Light 2/15 | Earth 0/5.
Skinwalker 0/1 | Undead Companion II 0/1 | Wrest 0/1.

Action. | "Speech." | Magic.

Wears a peach-coloured Circlet, encarved with leaves.

Beatrice
Female
Valkyrja Warrior
Hyena
© Amelia
11 (11.25) years
Height: 40 in
AP: 6AP
Linked Accounts

Weight: 180 lbs

Beatrice Medrano

When the going gets tough, the tough reinvent.

She'd mostly been tending to her litter of cubs, but she wasn't ignorant to the position she'd accepted from Stark Dame's sister, Commander Regalia. So, when the Commander called, she came. Dominance and hierarchy was important where she'd come from. Boudas demanded respect, and when that respect wasn't given, they took it. Thus, she was used to strong leaders. If Regalia wanted her lifelong dedication, she would need to prove herself strong.

As she approached the group, she dipped her head towards Regalia and then studied those that had gathered. A lion? Good. A teenager? Fine. A cheetah? No. Cheetahs weren't known for their fighting prowess. "Is this the best the Kingdom has to offer?" she asked, leering at the slender feline (Sithe). Poke and see what happens. It was a very basic tactic, but Beatrice didn't care. She wanted to see what this cheetah was made of -- wanted to see what had earned her a spot in this faction of elite warriors.

"Speak."
billrdio

Bhreac
Female
Valkyrja Cadet
Deer
© Amelia
2.5 (4.5) years
Height: 46 in
AP: 13.5AP
Linked Accounts

Weight: 175 lbs

(This post was last modified: 08-16-2019, 05:28 PM by Bhreac. Edited 1 time in total.)
Regalia looked to her grandbaby as she arrived. Sithe was a tough girl, but she was troubled. Regalia hoped that being part of something, of being able to dedicate herself to something, helped, but she didn't know. Maybe it was time she asked...but not here. Not now.

Bhreac had hurried towards the calling from where she'd been grazing on fruit in the grove. She arrived just as, she heard the hyena's comment, and her long tail rose in dominance. "Rude as fuck," Bhreac barked, ready to defend Sithe, her sister. No one got to make fun of her! Except her siblings.

"Cool it," Regalia barked at them. "The meeting will begin soon. Don't start any spars beforehand. After, feel free to take it to the Arena." Then she looked back to the teenager and cocked a brow.

She walks. | "She talks." | She thinks.
stock by kismuntr

Nikita
Female
Rogue
Wolf
© Makao
1.5 years
Height: 38
AP: 176AP
Linked Accounts

Weight: 158

"Hey! Good to see yah again, kid. This? This is a meeting of the warriors and aspiring warriors who guard the Kingdom of Gullborg. We're known as the Valkyrja -- an elite, female dominated army -- and I'm the Commander. Interested?" An elite? Wow, that sounded cool to me, I could never imagine there would be such a type of army. One where only females had dominance, something rare to find out there. I took my time to have a choice. I knew this was important, this was a selection with no return, this was going to be my future, something i should be ready to do my whole life, no regrets should be made.

I opened my mouth ready to give my answer but i didn't as I spotted more creatures coming in, a lion. One with long fangs and a mane, it was an odd look but i was no one to judge. Nothing wrong with being different right? And soon after, a cheetah joined us. I didn't say or did anything, as my expression was blank like it always was.

As i thought no one else would come, I spread my jaws again to speak to Regalia but this time a not so friendly speech was made by a hyena. Again I didn't react or say anything, I didn't see this as a good time for adding anything. I didn't want troubles, I wasn't interested in that so I returned to my own affairs. "I am interested but, Would you be interested in a fighter in training? I would like to learn from you. I, of course, will pull my own weight and train every day if needed. " I finally gave my choice, looking at her eyes. And with the corner of my eye, I spotted a deer coming, so far I thought all of these warriors was only predators. But well, I don't mind fighting with prey.

"speak"

Stock by flickr

Brunnhilde
Female
Valkyrja Cadet
Lion
© Amelia
2.75 years
Height: 42 in
AP: 82AP
Linked Accounts

Weight: 200 lbs

Brunnhilde Dame

As she arrived, Commander Regalia turned to speak to the teenager. Brun listened but also paid attention to the others that arrived. First, a cheetah she didn't know or remember the name of. Then came a hyena she'd never really seen before either. Not that it mattered. They were a sisterhood -- whether she knew their names or not. Except, then the hyena teased the cheetah. Brun frowned, and then Regalia silenced them with a comment before the teenager spoke, replying to Regalia's explanation with interest.

Regalia gave the girl an appraising look. "No worries. The rank of Cadet was created for those interested in learning. Prospects are those that haven't even earned that privilege -- creatures that need to prove themselves." Since she was a kid, Regalia didn't feel the need to make her a Prospect -- a new rank for those that had to earn her trust. "Alright, yall," she said, speaking to the group at large. "We're waiting on a few more, but let's start with introductions, shall we? Everyone give their name and rank. Everyone knows me, of course: Commander Regalia."

Action | "Speech." | Power.

Vitani
Female
Valkyrja Warrior
Wolf
© Marissa
4 (9.75) years
Height: 35.5 in
AP: 10AP
Linked Accounts

Weight: 130 lbs

(This post was last modified: 08-22-2019, 07:48 PM by Vitani. Edited 1 time in total.)

Vitani Shae

In all the good times
I find myself longing for change
And in the bad times I fear myself

Vitani wasn't sure if it was a good idea or not for her to leave Nuka in charge of watching the younger siblings. She didn't necessarily think he'd do something to them. She merely was making it so that he would have to get to know them better while she headed to where Regalia had decided for the meeting to be at. It had been a long time since Vitani had been in her birth form for longer than a minute. The fire newt sat upon her head as she strolled forward. She could see that Regalia had already had quite the gathering. She approached, not bothering to mask herself in one way or the other.

She knew that she easily could. Vitani had quite the experience when it came to being silent. For the longest time, she had been out on her own. So, it was no surprise that some of that skill was still part of her. On top of that, she moved like a feline, even while she walked around as a wolf. As she approached from the back of Regalia, the fire newt attempted to use ignite upon the Commander as Vitani quickly used shift to go into the tiniest cat that she could think of.

It took her a moment to familiarize herself as a sand cat before she had the brilliant idea. She stretched out her limbs, ridding herself of the remainder tingles that came with the shift. "Don't be alarmed," Vitani drawled as her only warning as she attempted to jump (athletic as she was, the jump easy enough to do) upon the back of the Commander. "You don't mind being my perch, right, Firecracker?"

Text | "Talk."

Jane drumsara & The Belurs

Regalia
Female
Valkyrja Commander
Wolf
© Amelia
3.5 (11.25) years
Height: 35 in
AP: 261AP
Linked Accounts

Weight: 131 lbs

Regalia Dame

I dream of our story, of our fairy-tale
Family dinners and family trees
Teachin' the kids to say, "Thank you," and, "Please,"
Knowin' if we stay together that things will be right

Regalia didn't even get an answer before Vitani's voice (smaller than expected) announced her intentions. Tiny, tiny paws climbed her, and Regalia had to fight back a laugh. "Thanks for comin', kitten," she replied, letting her lover do as she pleased. She wondered if those that didn't know who Vitani was would wonder why a sand cat was a warrior, but fuck 'em. It seemed that no one else would show, and she was just about to announce that when her ursine daughter, Halldora, approached.

Halldora dipped her head, greeting her mama, and then she scanned her fellows. She didn't recognize all of them, but she didn't ask for names. She didn't wanna hold up her mama any longer than she already had by arriving so late.

"Okay," Regalia said, her tone making it clear that this was the start of the meeting. "The ranks, in hierarchy order, are Commander, Warrior, Cadet, and Prospect. Cadets are still learning to be warriors, and Prospects are those that need to prove their dedication before becoming a full member. Now, we're all supposed to be like family, so why don't we introduce ourselves and give our rank?"

She turned to Halldora, telling her to start with a look.

The ursine woman cleared her throat. "Name's Halldora. I'm a warrior."

OC: Powerplayed Halldora, as I play her. <3

No posting order since this is a meeting! <3

"Speak."
ShadeyBabey & Kati H.

Wears a silver ring with blue topaz gems and a bracelet made of tiger eye gemstones with a golden lion head.