Welcome Guest,
Pardon our ads; they're necessary to keep this site running. Thank you for your understanding! Many sites boast a wonderful memberbase, but here at Yavania we pride ourselves on our community. We work hard to provide a warm and welcoming atmosphere, making sure every member and guest is greeted and included in the fun, both OC and IC. Our staff is active, friendly, and almost always available. We are a sandbox roleplay, but we have many sitewide events to spice things up! We have very few limitations when it comes to character creation, and New Members get a huge bonus! We offer a vast spectrum of free-to-play creatures, including but not limited to wolves, lions, hyenas, panda bears, wild dogs, clouded leopards, ball pythons, and eagles! Check out our Overview Guide and Character Creation to see what other species you can play! If the magic system seems overwhelming, don't worry. You do not have to build a character with magic. If you want to, however, we're available to help! Just drop into cbox. ♥
Joining
Season & Time
Winter Year 10
Dec. 1st - Jan. 19th

Realms

Factions
Valkyrja
Open

AW Threads
- This is for links to [AW] threads only. -

Spotlights: Oct. '19
Character
Caelan
[played by Amelia]
Thread
We Could be Immortals

Census
M F O Total
Canines 61 51 03 115
Felines 39 38 03 80
Herbivores 07 08 00 15
Other Mammals 21 14 00 35
Birds 07 09 00 16
Reptiles 02 03 00 05
Other 01 01 00 02
Undead 16 06 00 22
Overall 154 130 006 290

Map

Staff
Akradr
Open
Amelia
Avocado

Top Sites & Donations

Advertisements
Please disable AdBlock to support Yavania!

Private (Yurei) Midnight Island

Bretton
Male
Aldrnari Cook
Wolf
© Spirited_Away
3.5 years
Height: 39
AP: 0.5AP
Linked Accounts

Weight: 155

(Yurei) Midnight Island

(This post was last modified: 08-10-2019, 12:00 AM by Bretton. Edited 1 time in total.)

Be Careful
not all are what they seem
Some people pretend to be the beach
but in reality
they're quicksand

Bretton wandered around his new home. One day he would have to find a way to make himself a bed and something to cover the windows and door at some point. Make it feel more home-y but for some reason he just could not figure out how to. Skins, maybe get a few rocks to decorate outside his house. Maybe, just maybe, he would find some flower seeds somehow. Plant them, if that would even work. He had nadda clue how to do that. Sighing, the man turned and walked about the Peninsula. Was it only houses here? He walked and walked till he found one that did not quite look like a house.

Upon entering, he noticed the shelf of what looked to be rectangular objects. Brett moved forward and grabbed one, seeing it no issue as he placed it on the ground and pawed at it. Managing to flip the page before he stared at it, what was its use? Upon tapping it with his paw again, the book began to speak to him.

"Air, Level 1, Featherfoot

The user can, with concentration, condense the air beneath their feet to create an invisible cushion-like effect. This makes it possible for the user to fall from heights of up to 16 feet without sustaining damage to themselves."

His head tilted as he listened to it speak. Where was its mouth? Where was its legs? He examined it before lifting his eyebrow, was it some more type of magic? He tapped the book again and it talked some more.

"Air, Level 2, Haste

This move doubles the sprinting speed of the user. Running long distances with this power will slow the speed down to 1.5 times faster. This move effects all forms of movement, such as walking, jogging, and sprinting. This lasts for a few moments in combat and up to 5 minutes outside of combat."

It sounded quite handy, was this magic it was describing? It had to be, could not be anything else. Bretton smiled as he closed whatever it was and put it back. That was enough of talking objects for him. The man spun around and exited the Library before he headed to the beach. The moon was high in the sky, blanketing the land in darkness including himself. He blended in quite magnificently, if he said so himself. He could feel the sand in between his toes, hear the waves as they reached ever so desperately for the land beyond the sand. It was a tale his mother had told him once, how there was once no sand, nothing keeping the dirt from the water. He was a pup then and it sounded much more interesting, but the water and the dirt were in love and the sand separated them which is why the waves come up the sand and reach for the grass.

Brett blinked a few times and sighed as he sat down just out of the waters longing reaches, it was beautiful. The moon cast an elegant reflection upon the water, lighting up the world before him. Gorgeous and refreshing.

"He Speaks."
Air 0/3 | Psychic 0/3 | Compass ∞ | Specimen ∞

Stock by kati.H

Yurei
Female
Verja Healer
Wolf
© Makao
3.75 years
Height: 38 in
AP: 130AP
Linked Accounts

Weight: 160

RE: (Yurei) Midnight Island

"Falling in the black, slipping through the cracks
Falling to the depths, can I ever go back?"

The whole day has been quite busy for me, being a healer on the make took a lot of time as until now all the learning had to be done on my own. No one ever offered me help, no one ever did. All these months, i has been alone this, but i never cared, i am used to be alone, so this wasn't that bad for me. Today, i was on the healer hut, doing what had to be done. Storing herbs, organizing them in type and name, this of course was a memory challenge, one that no mistake should be made. All had to be done correctly.

It took me hours as there were so many. But once i finished all, i wanted to go and study some at the library, to expand my knowledge about herbs and where to find them. And maybe someday i could go and do a trip to the divine fields. But for now, I wouldn't leave the kingdom's land. So when I left the hut, the darkness got me by surprise, it was night already and I thought i wasn't this late. Well, it seemed my visit to the library was going to be tomorrow.

But like always, I wanted to have some minutes to contemplate the ocean, just before bed. In a slow way, I marched, as my red eyes watched the surroundings. My steps were Stelathy , silent , i didn't want to be heard. I wasn't a big fan of people, my presence wasn't needed. I am a nobody, after all, one no one would miss here. After some minutes i sat down in front of the sea. And I could feel the sand under my feet. I wasn't aware of the other wolf, my attention was placed upon the moon and the ocean below it.

"Speech."

Stock from Kati.H from Dawnthieves

Yurei has a necklace with a golden chain and a black stone as a pendant. It is infused with healing magic.

Due to Yurei's depression issues, her posts would hold many hard topics like depression and suicide(in some cases) so be aware when threading with her.

Bretton
Male
Aldrnari Cook
Wolf
© Spirited_Away
3.5 years
Height: 39
AP: 0.5AP
Linked Accounts

Weight: 155

RE: (Yurei) Midnight Island

Be Careful
not all are what they seem
Some people pretend to be the beach
but in reality
they're quicksand

Bretton was absorbed, entranced by the beauty. The moon reflected so perfectly off the water as it reached up for his feet. The sand felt nice underfoot and there was just enough of a breeze to make it all come together. He let out a breath he never remembered holding. It was calming, therapeutic even to him to just sit in peace and think; just gazing into the beauty of the world. Brett never wanted to leave here, he never wanted to leave this moment. It was just so peaceful, he wished he could take a picture of it. Save it in his brain to show to others, but he couldn't and maybe that was for the best. Some things were meant to be savored, seen once but never forgotten. Some things are not meant to be saved.

He adjusted how he was seating before pushing his paws more into the sand to feel it against the pads of his feet. It was only then he looked up and glanced around, a little ways down the beach he saw a white figure of a wolf. A few sniffs told him that she was just apart of the kingdom. Brett rose to his feet, moving closer to her. What would be the harm in saying hi? Maybe they could share the view in peace together. "Gorgeous, right?" He glanced back out to the moon.

"He Speaks."
Air 0/3 | Psychic 0/3 | Compass ∞ | Specimen ∞

Stock by kati.H