Welcome Guest,
Pardon our ads; they're necessary to keep this site running. Thank you for your understanding! Many sites boast a wonderful memberbase, but here at Yavania we pride ourselves on our community. We work hard to provide a warm and welcoming atmosphere, making sure every member and guest is greeted and included in the fun, both OC and IC. Our staff is active, friendly, and almost always available. We are a sandbox roleplay, but we have many sitewide events to spice things up! We have very few limitations when it comes to character creation, and New Members get a huge bonus! We offer a vast spectrum of free-to-play creatures, including but not limited to wolves, lions, hyenas, panda bears, wild dogs, clouded leopards, ball pythons, and eagles! Check out our Overview Guide and Character Creation to see what other species you can play! If the magic system seems overwhelming, don't worry. You do not have to build a character with magic. If you want to, however, we're available to help! Just drop into cbox. ♥
Joining
Season & Time
Summer Year 10
Sept. 2nd - Oct. 15th

Realms

Factions

AW Threads
- This is for links to [AW] threads only. -

Spotlights: FALL Y9
Character
Bellamy
Avocado
Relationship
Loki & Rai & Sribna
Thread
I'm Just a Poor Boy, Nobody Loves Me

Census
M F O Total
Canines 61 51 03 115
Felines 39 38 03 80
Herbivores 07 08 00 15
Other Mammals 21 14 00 35
Birds 07 09 00 16
Reptiles 02 03 00 05
Other 01 01 00 02
Undead 16 06 00 22
Overall 154 130 006 290

Map

Staff
Akradr
Open
Amelia
Avocado

Top Sites & Donations

Advertisements
Please disable AdBlock to support Yavania!

Private (Fuli) We start again

Yurei
Female
Verja Healer
Wolf
© CloudyNight
3.25 years
Height: 38 in
AP: 776AP
Linked Accounts

Weight: 160

(Fuli) We start again

"Falling in the black, slipping through the cracks
Falling to the depths, can I ever go back?"

The morning has passed quietly, with nothing out of normal. And for me, it was like everyday, with me doing my healer's chores in the hut and doing my resective affaires. And as I oraganized the herbs, cleaned the hut and placed the different intems according to where they should be. When all of that was done, i decided to go an check on the library, I wanted to learn about the herbs that could be found on the divine fields. As of now, I had never been there to forage, maybe I could bring some of them here.

So before that, I needed to firstly investigate about them. So I entered the library and in silence I opened the herbal book. I passed the pages until I found the magical herbs section. On the first page, a golden apple came to view. Slowly I touched the image.

Idun's Apple: Gifted to Yavania by the Nordic Goddess Idun, the mythological golden apple. This is the hardest magical plant to find and for good reason, as it's said to grant those that eat it immortality. Deep within Syuna's Courtyard, a single tree of golden apples can be found. Will you be lucky enough to lay eyes upon it?

Inmortality? It sounded cool but, why should I want to live forever in a life where no one will care for me? This excistence has been only Pain and rejection, so why should I extend such thing? So no, I wasn't interested in the apple.

In the next page , a blue leafed plant. Again I touched it wanting to know more about them.

Ahine's Blessing: A blue-leafed plant with icy blue fruit. This luminescent plant grants the creature, whom has it with them, avatar attention. If your character finds this fruit and brings it to Avatar Temple as an offering, they have a 75% chance of summoning an Avatar to speak with them.

Okay, this one was a bit more interesting than the idun's apple. But would I be lucky to even find it? I already knew how bad my luck is and I tend to fail at everything. But maybe, just maybe I could try atleast this time. So I closed the book, and slowly I walked out of the borders toward the syuna's countryard.

-Time skip-

After a long travel, I found myself on my destination. And now I started to look for a plant of blue leaves.

"Speech."

OC: learned about iduns apple and Ahine's blessing

Stock from Kati.H from Dawnthieves

Yurei has a necklace with a golden chain and a black stone as a pendant. It is infused with healing magic.

Due to Yurei's depression issues, her posts would hold many hard topics like depression and suicide(in some cases) so be aware when threading with her.

Fuli
Female
Rogue
Cougar
© Lightwood
4(5.75) years
Height: 26in
AP: 0AP
Linked Accounts

Weight: 90lbs

RE: (Fuli) We start again

I'M TIRED OF FIGHTING
FOR ONCE I WANT TO BE FOUGHT FOR

The lone female wandered around, ignorant of the fact that the land of her fallen realm laid close. But crossing a path did seem oh so familiar, but Fuli chose to ignore it. Forcing her anxiety and paranoia away, even when every single snap of a twig or rustle of wind brought back those feelings tenfold.

After a while she found herself in a luscious garden. Awe took over her as she look around. It was all so beautiful that she was able to forget her anxiety for just a split moment. The rare ghost of a smile graced her features as she closed her eyes and just simply enjoyed the warmth. Her rigid body slowly relaxing at the aroma of all the sweet flowers and fresh air.

It wasn't before long she caught sight of something from the corner of her eye. Tense and suddenly fighting off a panic attack the woman dropped to the ground and slowly went to investigate, hiding behind a tall tree she activated camouflage. Her body blending in with the bark of the tree. Her body stilled, knowing full well that if she dared move the magic would vanish. Her already narrowed eyes watched the figure. The white wolf with black feathers. But there was something familiar about this canine. The aroma the other carried confirmed her suspicions as she broke out in a grin, the bark pattern fading from her pelt.

"Yurei? Is that really you?" She slowly raised from her hiding spot as she waited for the other to answer.

Metal 0/1 | Psychic 0/3 | Fire 0/2 | Healing 0/2
Chameleon 0/1 | Camouflage 1/1 | Affliction 0/1 | Axon 0/1 | Mask 0/1
Weaver 0/1 | Longevity 0/1 | Dismissal 0/1 | Fellowship 0/1 | Espy 0/1
Eidetic Memory ∞ | Lucky ∞

Actions | "Speech" | Magic

Staff
Other
Administrator
OC Account
© Staff
-- years
Height: --
AP: 676AP
1 Attached Account

Weight: --

FORAGE IS SUCCESSFUL

Forage is LEVEL 2. Ahine's Blessing was found.

Yurei - 10 - no injury

Yurei
Female
Verja Healer
Wolf
© CloudyNight
3.25 years
Height: 38 in
AP: 776AP
Linked Accounts

Weight: 160

(This post was last modified: 09-12-2019, 08:11 PM by Yurei. Edited 1 time in total.)

"Falling in the black, slipping through the cracks
Falling to the depths, can I ever go back?"

My search kept going for about ten minutes, and at first, it seemed I wasn't going to find it. There were so many different flowers and plants that finding it could take some time, but well I didn't have the rush to end with this. And well, I wanted some time to be out of the kingdom, to just take a breath. So I kept walking, keeping my red eyes focused on the task of spotting a blue plant, I didn't want to return with empty paws from here, I wanted to feel I was doing something good for once in my life. I never thought myself as someone destined to be good in something, I was a good for nothing, and back to my childhood, everyone says that and if they did so much, it was because they were right, they were right with me. I am not too faithful of what ill archive in this world, maybe ill end up alone and as trash to the world, like the one, no one will miss.

As i walked, finally my eyes met blue upon the green distance, and in silence, I approached and after a quick glare, i took it between my jaws. I wanted to use it later, for maybe trying to summon an avatar. I needed help, with what I have been fighting against my whole life, I needed help with my depression.

With the plant now on my power, i was about to turn and head to the avatar temple. But where would it be? I had never been there before, and I didn't have a clue to where i should go. But there while i mentally considered options, a familiar voice met my ears. "Yurei? Is that really you?" I turned my head slowly, with fear collecting upon my head, taking some control over my moves like it normally did. "Hello?..." I asked, as I spotted a horned cougar, who at first didn't recognize, but her scent told me otherwise. "Miss Fuli?" I asked with the herb still in my mouth. "Where had you been?... I thought something happened to you..." I said lowering my ears.

"Speech."

Stock from Kati.H from Dawnthieves

Yurei has a necklace with a golden chain and a black stone as a pendant. It is infused with healing magic.

Due to Yurei's depression issues, her posts would hold many hard topics like depression and suicide(in some cases) so be aware when threading with her.

Fuli
Female
Rogue
Cougar
© Lightwood
4(5.75) years
Height: 26in
AP: 0AP
Linked Accounts

Weight: 90lbs

I'M TIRED OF FIGHTING
FOR ONCE I WANT TO BE FOUGHT FOR

Guilt immediately washed over the older woman as she took a moment before answering. Her hesitation clear as she moved, perhaps, closer to the younger canine. "I'm sorry for leaving without saying goodbye. My mother was finally found and I wanted to spend time with her, but she's left.. again." Her kind, gentle voice faded off turning her mood somber as she wondered where Amari was. It was as if her life would be this endless cycle of losing Amari and then desperately chasing after the aardwolf.

Fuli made a choice right then and there to stop obsessing and to finally just live her own life. No matter how hard it could be sometimes. "But I am back now, a little better than before. More or less." With that she would smile, eyes closing momentarily. She remembered how Yurei had been so scared when they first met. How the cougar's heart ached seeing the young teen all alone. Fuli remembered taking the canine under her wing. Metaphorically.

"Do you still live in our house? Or did you move to a different one?" She was curious to see how the life she left behind was doing. And it wasn't as if she meant to leave forever. More so in a 'going on a small vacation' sense. Fuli briefly wondered if the kingdom would take her back. While she didn't do much there she could confidently say that being there made her feel safer than being out here all alone.

Fuli, in a way, still felt responsible for the younger female. Like how a mother would, despite the fact that she was sure Yurei could take care of herself. Even still... In her pondering fellowship would perhaps tie the two women together. A permanent telepathic link that could share their thoughts with one another. Though, for a moment, Fuli wouldn't be aware of this happening. Instead, she simply waited for Yurei to answer her.

Metal 0/1 | Psychic 0/3 | Fire 0/2 | Healing 0/2
Chameleon 0/1 | Camouflage 1/1 | Affliction 0/1 | Axon 0/1 | Mask 0/1
Weaver 0/1 | Longevity 0/1 | Dismissal 0/1 | Fellowship 1/1 | Espy 0/1
Eidetic Memory ∞ | Lucky ∞

Actions | "Speech" | Magic