Welcome Guest,
Pardon our ads; they're necessary to keep this site running. Thank you for your understanding! Many sites boast a wonderful memberbase, but here at Yavania we pride ourselves on our community. We work hard to provide a warm and welcoming atmosphere, making sure every member and guest is greeted and included in the fun, both OC and IC. Our staff is active, friendly, and almost always available. We are a sandbox roleplay, but we have many sitewide events to spice things up! We have very few limitations when it comes to character creation, and New Members get a huge bonus! We offer a vast spectrum of free-to-play creatures, including but not limited to wolves, lions, hyenas, panda bears, wild dogs, clouded leopards, ball pythons, and eagles! Check out our Overview Guide and Character Creation to see what other species you can play! If the magic system seems overwhelming, don't worry. You do not have to build a character with magic. If you want to, however, we're available to help! Just drop into cbox. ♥
Joining
Season & Time
Summer Year 10
Sept. 2nd - Oct. 15th

Realms

Factions

AW Threads
- This is for links to [AW] threads only. -

Spotlights: FALL Y9
Character
Bellamy
Avocado
Relationship
Loki & Rai & Sribna
Thread
I'm Just a Poor Boy, Nobody Loves Me

Census
M F O Total
Canines 61 51 03 115
Felines 39 38 03 80
Herbivores 07 08 00 15
Other Mammals 21 14 00 35
Birds 07 09 00 16
Reptiles 02 03 00 05
Other 01 01 00 02
Undead 16 06 00 22
Overall 154 130 006 290

Map

Staff
Akradr
Open
Amelia
Avocado

Top Sites & Donations

Advertisements
Please disable AdBlock to support Yavania!

Forage [P] [DG] Looking for Ingredients

Abraxas
Male
Verja Resident
A. wild dog
© Avocado
3.5 years
Height: 24 in
AP: 51.5AP
Linked Accounts

Weight: 70 lbs

[P] [DG] Looking for Ingredients

(This post was last modified: 09-12-2019, 07:25 PM by Abraxas. Edited 1 time in total.)

Abraxas had left the Kingdom to go on a small adventure. He wanted to try to be braver, he didn't necessarily need to do that on his own, but if he was with someone else he wouldn't be able to take his time, smell the flowers and possibly look for good places to find crafting materials. He had actually just stumbled across a land that was filled to the brim with flowers, plants and oh boy Abraxas was delighted. He wore a genuine smile on his face, it was rare for him to do so as there were few times he felt calm enough to do so.

He was admiring the flowers and the scenery taking it all in. Perhaps he could make a place in the kingdom like this. Being surrounded by flowers was nice. He decided that he should take advantage of this moment and look around for any interesting crafting ingredients. Surely there would be plenty of ingredients here that he could use for dyes, paints, and incense. Graceful legs walked him down the pathways of the garden as he kept his eyes peeled for anything he thought he could use.

Oc. He is looking for the 'Shift' giving tree sap. Using auto forage ticket.

Staff
Other
Administrator
OC Account
© Staff
-- years
Height: --
AP: 676AP
1 Attached Account

Weight: --

RE: [P] [DG] Looking for Ingredients

(This post was last modified: 09-12-2019, 08:44 PM by Staff. Edited 1 time in total.)

FORAGE IS SUCCESSFUL

Forage is LEVEL 4. Shift was found.

Abraxas - 1 - Light Injury

Abraxas
Male
Verja Resident
A. wild dog
© Avocado
3.5 years
Linked Accounts

Abraxas Bast

And I think it's gonna be a long, long, time
'Til touchdown brings me 'round again to find
I'm not the man they think I am at home

Abraxas was wandering around the garden when he came across a tree with some sap on it. ”Sap makes a good binder for some incense. I wonder if this kind would work.” Well there was only one way to find out. As Abraxas approached the tree he stepped on a sharp rock which cut his paw slightly. "Ow…” Abraxas grumbled as he used stitch to heal his wound. Thankfully no one was here to witness that. With that accident settled he turned his attention back to the sap.

As he approached he noticed it’s sweet scent. "This would probably would work well as a sweet.” He hummed and then he decided to take a bite. A small smile crossed his face as he enjoyed his little treat that he found. The sap was indeed sweet, and would work as a binder, though, it didn’t look like there was a lot of this type of sap around, so perhaps he would have to pass on it for a crafting ingredient. Plus, there was plenty of sap and stuff he could use as binders in the kingdom.

With that thought he walked away, wandering around again looking for other things. He wasn’t looking for anything specific, and was taking his time enjoying the sights still. The air smelled fresh and fragrant, full of scents from flowers and fruit.

"Speak."

oc note. Abraxas has eaten the treesap and is looking for Idun's apple.

Staff
Other
Administrator
OC Account
© Staff
-- years
Height: --
AP: 676AP
1 Attached Account

Weight: --

FORAGE IS SUCCESSFUL

Forage is LEVEL 4. Idun's Apple was found.

Abraxas - 1 - Light Injury

Abraxas
Male
Verja Resident
A. wild dog
© Avocado
3.5 years
Linked Accounts

Abraxas Bast

And I think it's gonna be a long, long, time
'Til touchdown brings me 'round again to find
I'm not the man they think I am at home

Turquoise eyes were looking everywhere taking in the sights. Everywhere, but the ground apparently. A stray root had grown into the pathway, and Abraxas’ paw of course just had to find it. He tripped over it, letting out a surprised squeak like sound and fell right into the bush right that the root belonged to. His clumsy action ended up giving him a scratch on his front right shoulder from a branch. Abraxas activated stitch again healing his wound. "What is wrong with me today!?” His Arabic tones probably getting absorbed by the bush. Thank the gods no one was around, today was an unlucky day for him it seemed, or at least a clumsy one. As he was about to pull himself out of the bush he spotted a golden apple. His eyes widened. ”Apples… don’t grow that color.” Yet, here was a gold apple, as gold as the jewelry he wore. Was this a sign? Was he supposed to find this apple and eat it?

Abraxas took it as such, he was always one for symbolism and superstition though. He grabbed the apple carefully with his teeth before removing himself and the apple from the shrubbery. He placed the apple on the pathway and took a look at it. It was okay to eat the apple right? Abraxas knew apples did not grow this color... but perhaps Yavania had weird plants that he had never seen before. Maybe there was a golden apple tree. Maybe these apples are super sweet. "Surely, it’s safe to eat… hopefully.” Abraxas hesitated for a moment and then took his time consuming the golden apple. He was surprised to find that the inside was just as gold as the outside, like he was almost eating solid gold, except… the apple tasted amazing. It was definitely the best apple he had ever eaten.

Snack devoured, he decided to continue his aimless wandering. He was enjoying himself too much, minus the being clumsy parts. He managed to walk a few steps ahead before his vision went dark, and his heart began to race. He stood still, petrified as a vision played out before him.

Abraxas was in his female form, heavily pregnant, in an unfamiliar den. He was sitting in front of a corpse of a boar, motionless. He was staring at it, tears threatening to fall. He looked sad, actually… he looked absolutely miserable. The vision changes as if to look through his own eyes. He walked away from the boar and laid down on a bed made of hides, facing the wall. Abraxas closed his eyes and cried quietly to himself. An unknown male’s commanding voice filled the den, and the sound of approaching footsteps could be heard, stopping right behind Abraxas. “Abraxas, eat. Are you trying to starve our child?” Abraxas remained on the bed, motionless, as if silently protesting the man’s command. The man spoke threateningly, “I said get up and eat, or else.” Abraxas’ pregnant form tried to sink deeper into the bed, eyes squeezed shut as he whispered, "Please… I am sorry… I don’t feel good.” The man growled angrily and proceeded to bite Abraxas on the right ear piercing it with his teeth. Abraxas screamed in pain and the vision ended.

Abraxas came back to reality, but he had collapsed on the ground, his body shook uncontrollably as tears began to fall and he was hyperventilating. He stayed like that for what seemed like forever, but in reality was only a few minutes. ”I need to get back home… now.” Abraxas knew what visions meant. Visions meant a look into the future, or what could happen. He wasn’t going to let this happen to him. But, what caused the vision? The apple? Was it magical?

He took a few deep breaths before standing up and looking in the direction of the Kingdom. Abraxas needed protection, he needed comfort… he needed to feel safe… and he needed it NOW. Walking would be too slow, no… Abraxas needed to go home as quickly as he could. He took off running towards home. While he knew that he couldn’t run the entire way without taking a break, he would run for as long as he could.

-Exit-
"Speak."

oc note. Abraxas has eaten Idun's apple and has had the Defros Gamble dark Vision