Welcome Guest,
Pardon our ads; they're necessary to keep this site running. Thank you for your understanding! Many sites boast a wonderful memberbase, but here at Yavania we pride ourselves on our community. We work hard to provide a warm and welcoming atmosphere, making sure every member and guest is greeted and included in the fun, both OC and IC. Our staff is active, friendly, and almost always available. We are a sandbox roleplay, but we have many sitewide events to spice things up! We have very few limitations when it comes to character creation, and New Members get a huge bonus! We offer a vast spectrum of free-to-play creatures, including but not limited to wolves, lions, hyenas, panda bears, wild dogs, clouded leopards, ball pythons, and eagles! Check out our Overview Guide and Character Creation to see what other species you can play! If the magic system seems overwhelming, don't worry. You do not have to build a character with magic. If you want to, however, we're available to help! Just drop into cbox. ♥
Joining
Season & Time
Autumn Year 10
Oct. 16th - Nov. 30th

Realms
the Verja
the Algiz
Kamar-Taj
Aldrnari
Havok
Vipera
the Coalition
Open
Open
Open

Factions
Valkyrja
Open

AW Threads
- This is for links to [AW] threads only. -

Spotlights: Oct. '19
Character
Diablo
[played by Dikui]
Thread
Trick or Treat &
Zombie Ape

Census
M F O Total
Canines 61 51 03 115
Felines 39 38 03 80
Herbivores 07 08 00 15
Other Mammals 21 14 00 35
Birds 07 09 00 16
Reptiles 02 03 00 05
Other 01 01 00 02
Undead 16 06 00 22
Overall 154 130 006 290

Map

Staff
Akradr
Open
Amelia
Avocado

Top Sites & Donations

Advertisements
Please disable AdBlock to support Yavania!

Borders My dignity

Ecco
Female
Rogue
Lion
© Lightwood
2.5 years
Height: 34in
AP: 18AP
Linked Accounts

Weight: 160lbs

My dignity

You were the one time I let love weaken me

She'd come from a desert of various colors, alone with only her thoughts and her shadow. Ecco felt like a fool, the butt of some joke she couldn't quite understand. The lioness did everything for her friend. Everything to express her love for him and still he banished her from her home. She scoffed. Figures. You do something nice for someone and they turn around and spit it back in your face.

The emotions she held were still raw, the pain still new. Her heart ached, but she refused to cry. As if she'd give anyone the satisfaction of knowing they got to her. Ecco wanted to believe that it was all for the best. After all, who would want such a toxic relationship, but she was still smitten. It wasn't as if she wanted her friend dead, but she did wish for his downfall. She wanted to be the one to do as such, and she wanted it to be slow. Then he'd understand exactly how he made her feel.

Shaking off her angered feelings she'd try to settle her racing heart. Face smoothing out to allow a more passive, uncaring, mask to settle. First things first, she needed a place to regroup. To get her bearing. A place where she could gather her strength back.

A little while would come before the scent of a boarder filled her nostrils. Perfect. Not getting too close to the scent markings she'd raise her head and call for whoever was in charge. Her face remained expressionless as she waited.

Actions | "Speech"

I want you around as a constant reminder to never make that mistake again

Narcissa
Female
Vipera Queen
Tiger
© Akradr
4.25 (9.25) years
Height: 38in
AP: 155AP
Linked Accounts

Weight: 199lbs

RE: My dignity

Narcissa Malfoy

Diamond Thrones and Royal Beds.

The shore was calm, fellowed by waves.

Narcissa was not expecting company today, but that did not mean she was against it; while Vipera founded its reputation on the house of Malfoy’s, subordinates to oblige their throne were encouraged. A way to build their rise in power, perhaps — though, they were very much there. Why, she had no reason to think otherwise. Subzero never failed to icen her skin in a chilling sensation, caked by cold, therein coming forward to find a lioness of purple gems. That singular, oceanic-blue narrowed under simple contemplation for the girl’s visit -- what could they possibly have to offer? It wasn’t wrong of the queen to question one’s true intentions, for past discrepancies left trust in a place that cannot easily be gifted. “Dear,” Words of laced honey and sugared tea leathered off the woman’s tongue in finesse, “What business do you have upon my borders?” She was certain not to provide them with information that did not need to be said, yet. Time was a delicate numerical, one she cared not to waste. ‘Cissa’s body language forever vowed to prove her worth and royalty among the arches of a crown: to think it would be frowned upon? Those that resided in Gullborg had not been forgiven for their crude judgements, but she wouldn’t speak of that here. The porcelain’s gaze brushed over them in silence, awaiting a response that she expected to be given.

She was a queen, a blueblood of high hereditary.

Water 0/15 | Kinetic 5/15 | Psychic 0/11 | Air 0/2.
Affliction 0/1 | Axon 0/1 | Neuron 0/1 | Blood Bound 0/1 | Water Whip 0/1 | Ice Point 0/1 | Water Knife 0/1 | Icicle 0/1 | Subzero 0/1 | Dart 0/1 | Negation 0/1.
Longevity 0/1 | Dismissal 0/1 | Fellowship 0/1 | Espy 0/1 | Restoration 0/1 | Counterspell 0/1 | Cure 0/1 | Rewind 0/1.
Agile ∞ | Persuasive ∞.

Action. | “Speech.” | Magic.

background from & image from

Wears a Golden Crown with woven-flora, Golden Bangle with dimonties, Golden Ring with pearlescent blue stones, Silver Cuff-Earrings with sapphires.
Possesses an imprintation of the Malfoy Crest (#7b2c00) on the left-foremost haunch.
Due to the Subzero, her skin is uncomfortably cold.

Narcissa is Immortal.

Draconis
Male
Vipera King
Tiger
© Marissa
5.75 years
Height: 40
AP: 136AP
Linked Accounts

Weight: 210

Draconis wasn't sure the full reason why his father had demanded his presence. However, he also wasn't going to go against him. He might have fallen from the path of true blue blood by having children and a relationship with Severus. But it didn't mean that Draconis still didn't fear his father.

All in all, it was a pretty healthy relationship. Draconis respected his father as much as the next son would. He wanted to be in the perfect son in the eyes of his father - he wanted to impress him. He knew that it was rather difficult. Lucious Malfoy wasn't exactly the easiest man to get along with. How he had managed to set himself up with not one but two creatures that wanted to spend active time with him was a shocker. Not that he would ever make that come out of his mouth. Draconis rather enjoyed having his tongue. Lucious might no longer be a bigot but that did not mean that he wasn't just as ruthless as he had been in the past.

The two tigers were heading in the direction of borders when they heard the roars. Of course, both of them could pinpoint that the roars were coming from a lion. It was harder to tell if it was a female voice or a male voice. Though, it mattered little if it was one or the other. Draconis let his father take the lead, both noticing roughly at the same time that Narcissa had already arrived.

So, it would appear that they would be showing up as the muscle.

Draconis lingered behind his mother as his father pushed himself to the right side, his eyes narrowed upon the female lion.

OC Note: PPed Lucious as he is my character. <3

Action | "Speech." | 'Thought.' | Element
stock images taken by Rune Jensen.

Ecco
Female
Rogue
Lion
© Lightwood
2.5 years
Linked Accounts

A white tiger answered her call. Ecco took quick note of her appearance and honey dipped tone. "Right," she began. Her light voice pausing for a breath. "I stumbled upon your borders while I was searching for a new home. A place for me to better myself and, perhaps, those around me." Periwinkle eyes glanced at the other two tigers who showed up. One had long, blonde hair. Which Ecco found peculiar, but she didn't say anything about it. That was just be plain rude, and she didn't want to come off as that. At least.. not right now.

Ecco didn't really know what would happen next. It felt like she was auditioning for something. Something scary, something new. It was exactly what she needed right now. Her heart was racing at the thought of being rejected, but she was a master at hiding her emotions, she made sure to keep her outward composure.

Actions | "Speech"

Draconis
Male
Vipera King
Tiger
© Marissa
5.75 years
Linked Accounts

Draconis kept his silence, allowing his queen and king to handle the situation. He might not know the full reason that he needed to be here, but that didn't mean he was going to make a scene. Because if he did, it would only result in his own punishment. They might have fallen from what they used to be - when he had been a teenager - but that didn't mean that they had written off everything that they had once been. Draconis was certain that his family still demanded the respect that they rightfully deserve. Which was probably why his parents no longer wished to live underneath someone's else rule.

His ears flicked forward, even as the silence lengthened between them. At least, that was what it felt like. If he didn't know better, his parents were doing it on purpose.

Lucious moved forward, his eyes pinned upon the lioness.

Would he be able to use her? Possibly - he might even manage to get something out of it. He did not have a desire to be reminded of the failure that he had with the set up of marriage between Sithe Dame and his own son. It had meant to strengthen the bond between the Malfoys and the Dames. Had it? Well, he could easily see that it had not because his son seemingly cared little that his wife was not here.

Lucious kept his thoughts to himself as he let the silence continue for a few more painful moments. "And which skills do you offer to the realm? Obviously, a home is not free." No - he needed creatures that would be able to hold their own. To be able to protect should it be needed. Could she fight? Could she hunt? What would she offer to the realm if they were to give her that home that she searched for?

OC Note: PPed Lucious as he is my character. <3

Action | "Draconis speech" | Lucious speech

Ecco
Female
Rogue
Lion
© Lightwood
2.5 years
Linked Accounts

It wasn't the crowned female that spoke, but rather the male with long hair. Her eyes slide over to him and she curtly nodded. "This is true, giving out free passes never really ends well now does it?" The question wasn't meant to be answered. It was merely there to show that she understood what was being asked of her, and, perhaps, giving an insight into her past life. "Back where I grew up, I was deemed the peacekeeper. Or, let's see, a judge for a better term. Those convicted of any crimes were put on trial. I held their fate in my grasp. And my grasp alone." Her voice never shook, nor did it waver. Ecco was proud of who she once was. Feared.. Respected. The lioness didn't know for certain if this little group held such a position or not. Not that is really mattered. Just being accepted as a resident would be good enough for her.

A ghost of a smile graced her delicate features. Periwinkle eyes, perhaps, holding the tiger's gaze. She didn't want to seem weak around those of possible high power. Though, for all she knew, this trio could very well simply be messengers of the king and queen.

Her gaze quickly went to the silent tiger. What exactly was his deal? Was he someone of importance? Ecco didn't know, nor did she ask. Her stare ventured back to the questioning male.

Actions | "Speech"

Draconis
Male
Vipera King
Tiger
© Marissa
5.75 years
Linked Accounts

Draco watched his father work his magic. He had asked a simple question and she had been quick to answer. He had a pretty good idea on what was happening but he bit his tongue. There was no reason for him to bring up personal matters in front of a possible creature to join the small realm. Right now, Draco knew that it only consisted of the family. If they were to survive, didn't they need something bigger. While that the cove was protected with an ocean at the back, that didn't mean someone couldn't charge in. It only offered some protection. And that wasn't something that Draco wanted to count on. He flicked his eyes to his father, letting Lucious to continue to handle it.

The technical older tiger listened to what she had to offer. Executioner? Judge? Oh, no, that was merely too much power. Power that Lucious was not prepared to give. That would be the job of the King or Queen to make that call. And there were certain laws that could not be broken. Lucious didn't take lightly to abandonment or doing something without his knowledge. He would rather not have an angry something come to his sandy abode with no knowledge of what could happen. "That position falls to the King and Queen to make." He didn't exactly shut her down from joining, merely just what her role would be. "Prove yourself capable of being a knight and perhaps you will gain it."

Nothing came without doing something with Lucious. He was careful with his ranks. He didn't want someone that was incompetent handling something that was more qualified to handle. Oh yes, how could he have forgotten manners? That was certainly unlike him. "I am Lucious Malfoy and that is my wife Narcissa Black-Malfoy." He left Draco to introduce himself. "We are the King and Queen of this realm."

"Draconis Malfoy," the male said. He stared at the female, wondering if he'd be able to do something. Could he bully her? Possibility that he would have to look into.

Ecco
Female
Rogue
Lion
© Lightwood
2.5 years
Linked Accounts

Her smile never faltered, especially when she wasn't given what she had wanted. Though, she supposed it was a wise decision on their part. "Indeed, it would not be wise to just give away a position of power to a stranger. I accept the rank of knight," for now "Thank you." She would dip her head slightly, her eyes never leaving the long-haired male. He seemed to mostly be the one in charge, calling the shots and whatnot.

The men introduced themselves an the long-haired man introduced the woman. "It's a pleasure to meet you, then. I am Ecco Cerf. Could you tell me more about your realm?" She wanted to know that she hadn't just agreed to be a knight for a bunch of crazies. Though she has been known to be a little crazy herself, but that was in the past. Right?

She eyed Draconis. He didn't talk much, did he? No matter, it wasn't as if she saw herself talking to him much. Ecco, perhaps, took a moment too long to shift her attention back to the king and queen. The silent one shared a name with Lucious and Narcissa, perhaps they were his parents. She didn't know, nor did she really care. She just needed a place to stay, really.

Actions | "Speech"

Draconis
Male
Vipera King
Tiger
© Marissa
5.75 years
Linked Accounts

The strawberry tiger was merely observing. He didn't much care what another thought of him. What he cared about would be how his actions reflect upon his parents. Even at the age of almost six, Draco was afraid. For good reason, he utterly believed. His father might not exactly kill him, but he'd beat his ass, no doubt. Shaming the Malfoy name simply wasn't a possibility. So, that was why he still allowed his father to handle it. Eventually, he might be able to speak, until then, though... His eyes were sharp, keeping focused upon the lioness.

Lucious, on the other hand, was more relaxed. After years of experience, he didn't think there was much that would be able to throw him. He couldn't say the same about Draconis, however. He wasn't sure if the cowardly ways that he approached things as a cub maintained.

"Ah, yes," he drawled out, his lips curved upwards in a gentle smile. "Pardon my manners." He acted like it was his fault, which it was not. It was no one's fault, he merely wanted to make the lion feel at ease. "We are a realm based on loyalty. The members are mostly family. Rape, treason, murder - all are punishable by death. I care little of what you do on your time outside the realm. Just don't bring whatever mess you are in to our doorstep." Because Lucious has really gotten over anything that had to deal with raids or mere fights. Goodness, he was getting old, in mind, his body seemed like it hadn't aged in a while. Strange. "Does that suit you?"

Ecco
Female
Rogue
Lion
© Lightwood
2.5 years
Linked Accounts

Ecco gave a polite smile, listening to what Lucious had to say. The realm was pretty simple to say the least, not that she cared any. They were offering her a home and allowing her a rank; it was good enough. "Yes, i'm pleased that it does suit me." The lioness tilted her head, looking around. For a moment she wondering what he was up to. While the thought stirred conflicting feelings, she did her best to not let on that anything was wrong.

She didn't come here for a fresh start, she came to build her strength again so if they ever crossed paths again she'd be ready. Ecco didn't want to hurt him because she couldn't have him, no, she wanted to tear him down because of the humiliation he heaved upon her. Her power, friends, and family were all gone because of the exposure her 'friend' had brought with him.

No matter, Ecco was long gone from that world. Hopefully, here she would thrive.

Actions | "Speech"