Welcome Guest,
Pardon our ads; they're necessary to keep this site running. Thank you for your understanding! Many sites boast a wonderful memberbase, but here at Yavania we pride ourselves on our community. We work hard to provide a warm and welcoming atmosphere, making sure every member and guest is greeted and included in the fun, both OC and IC. Our staff is active, friendly, and almost always available. We are a sandbox roleplay, but we have many sitewide events to spice things up! We have very few limitations when it comes to character creation, and New Members get a huge bonus! We offer a vast spectrum of free-to-play creatures, including but not limited to wolves, lions, hyenas, panda bears, wild dogs, clouded leopards, ball pythons, and eagles! Check out our Overview Guide and Character Creation to see what other species you can play! If the magic system seems overwhelming, don't worry. You do not have to build a character with magic. If you want to, however, we're available to help! Just drop into cbox. ♥
Joining
Season & Time
Spring Year 11
Jan. 20th - March 7th

Realms

Factions
Valkyrja
Open

AW Threads
- This is for links to [AW] threads only. -

Spotlights: Fan. '20
Character
Akeela
[played by Rage]
Thread
Knights of Honor

Census
M F O Total
Canines 61 51 03 115
Felines 39 38 03 80
Herbivores 07 08 00 15
Other Mammals 21 14 00 35
Birds 07 09 00 16
Reptiles 02 03 00 05
Other 01 01 00 02
Undead 16 06 00 22
Overall 154 130 006 290

Map

Staff
Akradr
Lightwood
Amelia
Avocado

Top Sites & Donations

Advertisements
Please disable AdBlock to support Yavania!

Private {Soini} Rainbows and Greg

Milo
Male
Algiz Resident
Other mammal
© Avocado
3 years
Height: 15 in L
AP: 60AP
Linked Accounts

Weight: 7.5lb

{Soini} Rainbows and Greg

(This post was last modified: 10-01-2019, 01:06 AM by Milo. Edited 2 times in total.)
Milo Caro

“I love my Fish Family.”

"Get back here!!!!!”

Even though Milo had now reached adulthood physically, that didn’t mean he was mature. No, Milo was far from it, practically on the opposite of it. His spaztic impulsive nature from his childhood remained, as did his fractured yet imaginative thought process which lead him into some… creative and interesting possibly bad situations… when not monitored. Usually Soini was monitoring him if not Soini, then Noam, or Helu or Kari. But now… now he was an escapee… and right now at the current moment Milo was chasing a crab down the beach carrying a bowl of some blue colored liquid that he ‘found’ in someone’s house. He was covered in different colors of paints and dyes such as blue, green, red, purple and yellow. ADHD was its usual monster keeping him going to and fro from thing to thing. But this time it seemed to manage to stay on one thing… or a few things. Point is, he had managed to paint at least six other crabs along with some rocks, pieces of driftwood, shells and other miscellaneous things. There really was no rhyme to his reason on what he painted, just that he randomly ran around painting what he could get his little hands on.

Right now however, his focus was this small red crab that was trying its best to scuttle away from him. "I just wanna paint you!” Why though? Milo didn’t know, just that he needed to paint the crab. However coordination was not Milo’s strong suit, he tripped over a shell and the bowl of blue liquid of what he believed to be paint tipped over and fell all over the sandy ground.

Milo just stared at the blue liquid that was seeping into the ground for a split second before blurting out as he ran off towards the directions of the houses nearby. "I need more… Stay there Greg! I will be back to paint you! I will get green this time for you!” Milo did not find it odd in the slightest that he just named a random crab, nor that he acted as if the crab had a preference in which color it was going to get painted. That was just how his mind worked… when it decided to work.

After a few moments… or maybe longer, Milo wasn’t that good at keeping track of time… but he did finally manage to find the house in which he ‘found’ the paint. It helped that its outside was now conveniently covered in spilled paint at Milo’s many attempts to carry liquids outside the building. He learned after the something-ith time that he shouldn’t hop around with bowls of liquid. Hence why he was now a walking rainbow of a primate after liquids splashed all over him.

He walked inside the strangers house, not even thinking that it was actually someone’s house. Who would have so many paints in their house after all? This must be a paint house, like the medic hut. Made sense to him. It smelled like flowers too. Smelly. "Smelly smelly flower crabs…” Milo giggled as he made his way past the large yet colorful mess he made prior inside the house and began climbing up and shelf that was loaded with paints. Excited about his adventure he began to sing in a made up tune, "Gunna smell like flower crabs! Smelly smelly flower crabs! Gunna get some green for Greg! ” No, the song didn’t make sense. Milo didn’t care. Not. One. Bit.

Oc note: The house Milo has taken the paint from belongs to Abraxas Bast. He is basically stealing paint and ink. There is paint /ink and evidence of it on the beach, and clear trails of it leading back to Abraxas’ house, as well as pools of spilled colors all over the ground outside the house, and inside. Milo has clearly been at this for awhile and has made a mess of the place trying to get his task done.

He walks "He Talks." He Thinks

Stock | Stock

Soini
Male
Algiz Resident
Lion
© Marissa
3.5 years
Height: 40
AP: 78AP
Linked Accounts

Weight: 201

RE: {Soini} Rainbows and Greg

Soini Dame

Hold on for a second
If words can be weapons
Then what I say can affect it

Shit. Shit. Shit.

His mother - their mother - was going to kill him if she found out he had lost Milo. Which meant he had to find him before she came home. He had looked away for one stupid second and the tiny primate had made his escape. How something so small managed to run faster from a two hundred pound lion was beyond him. He literally had looked towards his other younger siblings for one second and when he turned back around, Milo had vanished. Very sternly, Soini had told Ygnvi to stay put. If he lost them too, he was really going to be dead.

Their mother, after all, had a lot of fire. Soini didn't want to know what would happen if she became angry enough. You'd think that he would know the usual places that Milo would go, except his adopted brother was impossible to predict.

His ears flicked and he finally heard the voice of the tiny primate. He paused, his eyes narrowed as the lion came closer. As he approached, he could see that there was something completely messed up. For one, it appeared that Milo was covered in something. Where.... exactly had he gotten that? In Soini's startled observation, his brother had managed to trip and spill whatever he had in that bowl that he was hobbling around. He could see a crab running for dear life, not that he was certain that his brother would even be able to harm the crab, as the monkey hobbled back.

The lion watched in confusion as he headed in the direction of a house. Soini followed after him, having a terrible feeling.

And it was a good thing that he trusted his gut. As he came into the house that Milo had traveled into, he realized two things - one, the house smelled horrible and two, this belonged to someone not related to them.

Double shit. "Milo!" Soini stubbornly said the name of his brother as he approached, trespassing into a house that didn't belong to family. Yep, grounded for sure. "Don't touch anything." Probably a little late for that but Soini had to try, didn't he?

"Talk here."
Chris Smallwood

Milo
Male
Algiz Resident
Other mammal
© Avocado
3 years
Linked Accounts

Milo Caro

“I love my Fish Family.”

Milo was trying to find green paint, or was it purple? In the few moments from singing his song to climbing up the shelf he had forgotten completely what color he wanted to grab. Oh well. he grabbed a bowl of green ink which he mistook as paint. OH YEA! Green was the color. The color for Carl… or Greg…. Jim? Milo forgot the crab’s name too! … oh well.

Soini’s stern voice speaking to him however took him completely off guard. Causing him to spin around bowl in hand. "AH!” How did his brother find him!? "NOOO!” He yelled loudly as he got upset at Soini, he always ruins fun adventure time. Milo just wanted to go on adventures! "I found this first! Go away! It’s mineee!” Not grasping the concept this was someone’s house and not a paint building Milo firmly tried to declare the shelves full of liquid as his.

Milo scrunched his face up and attempted to throw the bowl of green ink at Soini. He didn’t see if it actually had hit him or not, as he quickly turned around again and tried to climb the shelves quickly. "I don’t wanna go home! Your not the boss of me!!” It would be safe to assume that Milo was throwing a temper tantrum at the moment, for right now. He didn't want to listen or deal with his brother, who was indeed, contradictory to what Milo believed... was very much in charge of him.

Stock | Stock

Soini
Male
Algiz Resident
Lion
© Marissa
3.5 years
Linked Accounts

Soini Dame

Hold on for a second
If words can be weapons

He had gained the attention of Milo but instead of the monkey listening, he threw a tantrum.

Soini was frozen, not sure how exactly how he was going to handle this situation. His brows furrowed as they remained inside of the house of someone that wasn't family. It certainly looked bad. As he was thinking about what he was going to do, how he was going to get Milo down and to relax, something came flying at him. His ears had no reason to pin against his head but did so anyway. His jaws opened, his muscles tensed as he was hit directly by the liquid weapon.

Fantastic.

Painted in green ink, Soini had only managed to close his eyes before he was splashed with it on the face. Lowering his face, even as Milo continued to climb higher, Soini would rub his face against his front legs. It managed to take some of it off but it really just transferred it to his legs. He'd have to take a bath to merely get rid of everything. When Milo claimed that he wasn't the boss of him, Soini snorted. Actually, he kind of was. "Milo, get down! That isn't yours. This is someone's house." And they were definitely gonna have to explain it, in time. Because he definitely did not want to be caught in the house by the house owner. He wasn't sure what looked worse. Probably all of it. Why wouldn't the monkey be able to grasp that concept? Oh, yeah, maybe because he was different. Yes, different, nicest word that Soini had at the moment.

"Talk here."
Chris Smallwood

Milo
Male
Algiz Resident
Other mammal
© Avocado
3 years
Linked Accounts

Milo Caro

“I love my Fish Family.”

As Milo began climbing the shelves higher, he heard his fish brother yell out to him. ‘Milo, get down! That isn't yours. This is someone's house.’ Milo’s face scrunched in anger and frustration at his larger brother’s statement. "NO! You can’t make me!!! Fat fish face!” Yeah! That was a good insult! Soini hated being called a fish! And Milo... well Milo was getting mad at Soini. "You always ruin fun!!!!!!! Fishy fun sucker!” His voice was practically at screeching levels.

Milo attempted to kick a bowl of blue ink off the shelf towards Soini, again not looking at where it was landing, but that wasn’t the point. The point was that this was his paint house and not Soini the fun suckers. "This is my house! My paint room! I found first! Go find your own!” There was no reasoning with Milo, well at least no bossing Milo. But thankfully, Milo got tired quickly after getting riled up. Settling himself down on the top most shelf he would then turn around and stick his tongue out at Soini. "YOUUUU cant get me! You... you..... FISHBUTT!” Milo was on fire with these insults. At least he believed so. But he was challenging Soini. He bet his brother couldn't get him. The shelf was rather tall as Abraxas had levitating magic he could use to put stuff on the shelves he couldn’t reach…. Like the shelf Milo was occupying.

Stock | Stock

Soini
Male
Algiz Resident
Lion
© Marissa
3.5 years
Linked Accounts

Soini Dame

Hold on for a second
If words can be weapons

The primate continued to rain down insults and the lion was starting to lose what little patience he had. He hated being called a fish and Milo, despite being an airhead, knew that. As much as it was frustrating, Soini really didn't want to explain to the house owner what was exactly happening here. Though, maybe it would teach Milo a lesson that Soini wasn't always going to pick up his messes. Seriously, after today, he was gonna take a vacation from being around Milo 24/7. Perhaps he could talk to the deaf primate about something that he could tie Milo to.

His ears were pinned and the space itself was cramped. It clearly was not meant for someone of his large size. The shelves themselves weren't exactly tall and he assumed that Milo thought that Soini would be unable to reach. Should he just wait it out? Eventually, he was sure, that the adopted brother would waste what little energy that he had and fall asleep. It seemed to be the MO for the primate.

However, the little asshole continued to scream that Soini was a fishy face. The lio[n couldn't help the face that he made, even as he saw the paint flying towards him. He could see it coming and he knew that he had to move, but there wasn't exactly a place for him to move to. So, instead of letting it smack him on the head, he moved forward a little bit as the paint smacked him on the back.

Wooo.... blue. I'm gonna kill him. Growling, the lion finally lost what little patience that he had. He had been attempting to get Milo to listen to reason. What foolish thought that was. Stepping forward, heading toward the shelf, Soini lifted his head to glance upwards. "Why?" Bemoaned the adult lion. "Why must I have a high maintenance younger brother?" He was gonna take that up with Kari, no doubt. Using his front paws, he pushed himself to his back paws. He rested his front paws on the shelf as gently as he could as he stretched his head and reached out in attempt to snag Milo in his mouth.

"Talk here."
Chris Smallwood

Milo
Male
Algiz Resident
Other mammal
© Avocado
3 years
Linked Accounts

Milo Caro

“I love my Fish Family.”

Milo’s kick at the blue ink had landed on Soini’s back. Now his brother was green and blue! So colorful! So fun! What wasn’t fun however was the fact Soini was tall, and currently trying to grab him in his fish face mouth. But Soini said something about him being high man tents? Man taunts? Mantis! "I am not a high mantis!!!!!!!!! YOU are a mantis!” Milo wasn’t even sure what kind of insult that was, but he was almost positive it was one. Though Soini had grabbed him in his mouth, Milo was upset. He attempted to bop Soini on the nose repeatedly with his tiny little hands. "HAAAAAAALP! NOOOO lemme goooo!”

Abraxas had been walking home from the kitchens when he spotted the unmistakable large mess of his dyes and paints being strewn about the ground outside his house. Then he heard… what sounded like high pitched screeching coming from his house. What the hell was going on!? He was scared to find out, but whatever it was… someone was in his house… and had just thrown his craft all over the place. He needed to see at least who it was. Cautiously making his way to his own house he poked his head in, spotting a lion trying to grab a….. Weird rat? It looked like a tiny chimp.. Kind of. Then the small creature yelled out for help and though he was shaking, and his tail tucked, clearly scared of confrontation, he spoke, "Excuse me… what is going on here…?”

Stock | Stock

Oc. Abraxas is Crashing thread, as this is his house. Permission from Marissa. pped Abraxas as he is mine.

Soini
Male
Algiz Resident
Lion
© Marissa
3.5 years
Linked Accounts

(This post was last modified: 11-12-2019, 04:04 PM by Soini. Edited 1 time in total.)

Soini Dame

Hold on for a second
If words can be weapons

Ah, geez, being closer to the screaming primate was going to be bad for the health of his ear drums. Not even pinning them would help the noise that he was created. When Milo claimed that he was a mantis, Soini gave a very brief pause. Mantis....? Where had that even come from? Maybe it was something that Milo saw and decided that he was going to use it as an insult. Though, he wasn't exactly...sure where the insult part actually came in. He managed to grasp the primate in his mouth, even as he felt every tiny, futile punch against his nose. The capuchin was bigger than other primates but his punches were weak. Soini wasn't sure if it was because it was half assed. No, Soini was very much aware that it was half assed.

The worst thing happened, well minus the scream, was the soft and timid voice coming from behind him. Soini's entire body flinched as he lowered himself to the ground. He held a very squirmy, upset primate in his mouth and he was covered in dyes. On top of that, there was a huge mess and Soini felt that he was somehow responsible for all of it. It was very difficult for the lion to maneuver so that he was looking at Abraxas but somehow, he managed.

With an internal groan because he couldn't refute anything as much as he wanted to, Soini would lower his head. He opened his jaws but immediately slammed his paw as hard as he could upon the tail of the monkey. He didn't bother to keep his voice low as he spoke to the primate. "Stay. Put. Don't move. Don't speak until I tell you that you can." His voice held a hint of growl before he managed to compose himself. After another quick glance to make sure that Milo wouldn't be able to break free, did Soini turn his attention to the very scared looking wild dog.

"I apologize for my brother," Soini said calmly, though internally he wanted nothing more than to dunk Milo into the ocean for a good five minutes. "He is a little eccentric and believed that the paints and dyes in your home were his own." Once again, the lion lowered his head as he kept his muzzle wrinkled as he softly growled at the primate. "Say you are sorry, Milo. Now."

After taking care of Milo, Soini wasn't sure he ever wanted kids of his own. They were too much work and it was exhausting.

----
OC Note: Permission from Avo to pp Milo being trapped underneath Soini's paw.

"Talk here."
Chris Smallwood

Milo
Male
Algiz Resident
Other mammal
© Avocado
3 years
Linked Accounts

Milo Caro

“I love my fish family.”

Milo did not even hear the other man enter the home, all he knew was Soini put him down and then stomped on his tail to keep him in place. His brother commanded him.

‘Stay. Put. Don't move. Don't speak until I tell you that you can.’

Milo imitated Soini and barred his teeth back at him. "Meany!” He then spent his time trying to pull his tail out from under his brother’s paw, paying little attention to the other man who entered the building.

Abraxas still had his tail tucked, and frankly was quite scared at confronting a lion who was… trying to pin down the weird rat chimp thing. The man though was quick to apologize for his brother claiming he was eccentric and believed that the paints and dyes in his home belonged to him. Well… he did have a vast collection of paints, dyes and incense… and flowers… and… well his house looked more like a craft studio than a house, to put it plainly.

He learned by the lion demanding the smaller boy to apologize that the small rat thing’s name was Milo. Being an adult and having such a large mess to clean up… he should really demand that the both of them help him. But frankly he wasn’t that bold… and he wasn’t sure Milo would be of any actual help.

Milo at this point had enough of yanking on his tail and now was attempting to punch Soini’s feet with his tiny hands. Trying to get the larger male to let go of him. He was not at all happy with his brother. So when Soini commanded him to apologize Milo glared at the other man, and then stated loudly "Soini is sorry! Sorry that he has a big fat fish face!” He then promptly went back to attempting to punch his brother’s legs and feet in anger.

Abraxas looked confused at the comment about 'fish face' but he couldn’t help but let out a single soft chuckle. It was clear this teen was out of control and the lion was merely just trying to reel him back in. Though his demeanor was still timid, he softly spoke to the male lion, "My name is Abraxas… and… I… can see I guess where he must have mistaken my home as a paint studio. Would you… like something to help calm him? I make incense as well as paints and dyes.” He was not yet ready to tell Soini that both him and his brother were covered in dye… and that wasn’t going to come out easily at all.

Stock | Stock

Soini
Male
Algiz Resident
Lion
© Marissa
3.5 years
Linked Accounts

Soini Dame

Hold on for a second
If words can be weapons

The sass of the little primate was met with a narrowed looked from the much bigger lion. Seriously, was there a pit in the ground somewhere that he could throw this boy in? And he needed to make sure it wasn't a place that he'd be able to easily climb out of. He was sure he'd receive not the most welcoming stare from his mother for his effort. He was also very much aware that he was going to have random pits of color on his pelt for a while to come. This wasn't going to wash off easily.

"Tell the nice man that you are sorry for messing up his house," Soini said between gritted teeth. The light taps of the fists from the primate were barely noticed. After all, the tiny little fists against the large leg of a lion would hardly do any sort of damage. Maybe if he had started to bite him, Soini might be more inclined to show a reaction. As Milo probably didn't think about such things, Soini was comforted with the fact that he wasn't going anywhere anytime soon. Returning his attention to the wild dog, the lion sighed in exhaustion. He might be a stranger but he was also part of the Kingdom. The Kingdom was very large and it was not a shocker that Soini didn't instantly know everyone. It would be impossible for him to have that sort of knowledge.

Abraxas' greeting and introduction of himself caused the lion to pause. He'd been so concerned about forcing Milo to apologize, he wasn't even sure if he had introduced who they were. Terrible manners but he thought he could get a pass this one time. This situation was over his head and it meant that Soini was at the end of his ropes. "Hello Abraxas," the lion greeted as he didn't mean to allow another sigh to come out. "I'm Soini. The primate that is currently having a temper tantrum is my brother, Milo." He didn't even bother to command for the primate to greet him properly. He heard the comment after the swift introductions that there was something that could help calm him.

Wild dog say what now?

His eyes blinked wide. "There's something that can calm him?" Oh my God, if there was, would Soini be able to hoard it and slip it into Milo every so often? Slight sedation, it never hurt, right?

"Talk here."
Chris Smallwood