Welcome Guest,
Pardon our ads; they're necessary to keep this site running. Thank you for your understanding! Many sites boast a wonderful memberbase, but here at Yavania we pride ourselves on our community. We work hard to provide a warm and welcoming atmosphere, making sure every member and guest is greeted and included in the fun, both OC and IC. Our staff is active, friendly, and almost always available. We are a sandbox roleplay, but we have many sitewide events to spice things up! We have very few limitations when it comes to character creation, and New Members get a huge bonus! We offer a vast spectrum of free-to-play creatures, including but not limited to wolves, lions, hyenas, panda bears, wild dogs, clouded leopards, ball pythons, and eagles! Check out our Overview Guide and Character Creation to see what other species you can play! If the magic system seems overwhelming, don't worry. You do not have to build a character with magic. If you want to, however, we're available to help! Just drop into cbox. ♥
Joining
Season & Time
Summer Year 10
Sept. 2nd - Oct. 15th

Realms

Factions

AW Threads
- This is for links to [AW] threads only. -

Spotlights: FALL Y9
Character
Bellamy
Avocado
Relationship
Loki & Rai & Sribna
Thread
I'm Just a Poor Boy, Nobody Loves Me

Census
M F O Total
Canines 61 51 03 115
Felines 39 38 03 80
Herbivores 07 08 00 15
Other Mammals 21 14 00 35
Birds 07 09 00 16
Reptiles 02 03 00 05
Other 01 01 00 02
Undead 16 06 00 22
Overall 154 130 006 290

Map

Staff
Akradr
Open
Amelia
Avocado

Top Sites & Donations

Advertisements
Please disable AdBlock to support Yavania!

Borders Don't underestimate me, I'll prove you wrong
Frigga and/or Xewk

Rikona
Female
Rogue
Leopard
© Kachristmas3
2 years
Height: 26 in
AP: 14AP
Linked Accounts

Weight: 120 lbs

Don't underestimate me, I'll prove you wrong

The young heir to the Nakamura lineage walked with the same strong confidence she usually did. Though, she was not doing anything important at the moment. Rikona was simply taking a stroll, and that was all. As she walked around, enjoying her peace and quiet, she stopped right in her tracks. The reason for this, was not unknown at all. The leopard female had stopped, due to a strong scent hitting her nose. Common sense told her that she was on the borders of claimed land, so she dared not to go any further. Rikona looked around, noticing cherry blossom trees in the distance. Rikona narrowed her eyes in thought for a moment. Should she go? Or should she stay and see what this place was? Another thought hit her head instantly. Maybe she could join whatever this place was. Rikona quickly stopped thinking, and made up her mind. She would see what this place was, and depending on what she heard, she would most likely join. The leopard let out large growl to announce her presence. Then, she would simply wait for the owners of this land to show up. If, they showed up.

Sribna
Male
Aldrnari Resident
Coyote
© Avocado
3.5 years
Height: 24 in
AP: 16.4AP
Linked Accounts

Weight: 60 lbs

RE: Don't underestimate me, I'll prove you wrong

Sribna Nich

Just because I am blind does not mean I cannot see things.

Sribna was practicing his magic in the grove, he had been falling behind on actually practicing it for a long while now. So much has been going on in his life, many blessed wonderous loving things. But he wanted to get stronger, and the only way to do so, was learning and practicing. So with that, he was sitting next to a cherry tree listening to his surroundings. He heard a bird singing its song in one of the branches of the tree he was leaning against and he used amplify to increase the volume of its tune as much as he could… which apparently startled the poor thing as it flew off. Sribna chuckled softly before he stood up and took a few steps away from the tree.

He used stone shape to slowly morph an about two foot by two foot area of ground in front of him to have the same texture as a Lions Paw seashell, scaled up in size. He could not see, but due to that… or perhaps eidetic memory Sribna was able to remember every little detail of things he came across, even down to textures of shells, or the songs of different birds. Once he was done he stepped a top his newly created texture and felt it with his paws. ”That… is indeed a lions paw shell.”

A jaguar’s call reached his ears, he was not exactly close to the borders, however audition caused him to hear far more than the normal being should. Normally, he would ignore any calls at the borders. He figured that any of the other members of council could take care of it. While he knew that Rai and Loki were not ashamed of him being blind, he shouldn’t be so naive to expect that outsiders would be as understanding. He may even make a bad impression, show that the kingdom is weak somehow, but they are not.

Despite that however he wanted to help. But… it would be silly to go alone, he decided to take his own advice he gave to Abraxas and not do it alone. He raised his head and called out for one of his mates. He was not sure which were busy, but he wanted one to join him if they could. He then used Shift and took the form of a slightly smaller than normal cheetah. His underbelly, chest, neck, chin, and inner ears are a silver/ white while the rest of his fur seems to have taken to the normal cheetah markings. His eyes however remained their iconic whiteness which is a give away of his lack of sight. This was his second time being in a feline form. The first time was… well… lets just say a lot of fun… But Sribna needed more practice with different forms. Sribna thought that would be a good excuse for this choice in form if asked by either of his mates.

As he approached the border he realized that the stranger was an adult female leopard. His thin, lean form swayed as he moved closer and sat down on the kingdom’s side of the river, letting his two cheetah tails curl up gently around his legs. He gave a warm friendly smile as he spoke, ”Hello there ma’am, my name is Sribna Nich, a Duke of the Aldrnari, part of the Kingdom of Gullborg. What brings you to our borders today?”

"Speak."
Dan Hutcheson

Oc note. Sribna has appeared at the borders as a 60lb male cheetah. He has two tails and where he normally has his white fur has also mirrored onto his cheetah form. He has called out for Loki or Rai.

Rikona
Female
Rogue
Leopard
© Kachristmas3
2 years
Height: 26 in
AP: 14AP
Linked Accounts

Weight: 120 lbs

RE: Don't underestimate me, I'll prove you wrong

(This post was last modified: 10-02-2019, 11:52 PM by Rikona. Edited 2 times in total.)
It seemed that someone had finally answered the leopard's call. It was a thin cheetah that appeared before her. It seemed to be visually impaired, but nonetheless she showed respect. The cheetah's word definitely peaked her interest. This was not just any place, but a kingdom which seemed to be full of prosperity. They did have a duke after all. Rikona immediately made her decision that she wanted to be a part of the Kingdom of Gullborg. She dipped her head in respect, even though the cheetah may not not have seen it. "I am Rikona Nakamura and am currently a loner. I would like to know of your kingdom. I have great interest in joining it. If, you will have me of course." With that she silenced herself. Rikona was not one to ramble, but she had a thought. The leopard had a feeling that the duke may ask of her skills. If he were to ask, the leopard already had an answer. She was a master hunter. Rikona simply sat where she was out of respect. She would not shame her name, she would show she was worthy of will and behavior.