Welcome Guest,
Pardon our ads; they're necessary to keep this site running. Thank you for your understanding! Many sites boast a wonderful memberbase, but here at Yavania we pride ourselves on our community. We work hard to provide a warm and welcoming atmosphere, making sure every member and guest is greeted and included in the fun, both OC and IC. Our staff is active, friendly, and almost always available. We are a sandbox roleplay, but we have many sitewide events to spice things up! We have very few limitations when it comes to character creation, and New Members get a huge bonus! We offer a vast spectrum of free-to-play creatures, including but not limited to wolves, lions, hyenas, panda bears, wild dogs, clouded leopards, ball pythons, and eagles! Check out our Overview Guide and Character Creation to see what other species you can play! If the magic system seems overwhelming, don't worry. You do not have to build a character with magic. If you want to, however, we're available to help! Just drop into cbox. ♥
Joining
Season & Time
Summer Year 10
Sept. 2nd - Oct. 15th

Realms

Factions

AW Threads
- This is for links to [AW] threads only. -

Spotlights: FALL Y9
Character
Bellamy
Avocado
Relationship
Loki & Rai & Sribna
Thread
I'm Just a Poor Boy, Nobody Loves Me

Census
M F O Total
Canines 61 51 03 115
Felines 39 38 03 80
Herbivores 07 08 00 15
Other Mammals 21 14 00 35
Birds 07 09 00 16
Reptiles 02 03 00 05
Other 01 01 00 02
Undead 16 06 00 22
Overall 154 130 006 290

Map

Staff
Akradr
Open
Amelia
Avocado

Top Sites & Donations

Advertisements
Please disable AdBlock to support Yavania!

All Welcome Bells

Exposed
Female
Havok Queen
Wolf
© Akradr
4.5 (6.75) years
Height: 38in
AP: 138AP
Linked Accounts

Weight: 160lbs

Bells

Exposed “Artio” Lebraid

Wrong me once, I'll kill you twice.

Lebraid prowled, stalking the borders.

A snarl gargled from the back of her throat, incinerating and drowned by loathe as she paved among the oreg’s grieving plague: power was brewing, deployment inventive as she sought to get exactly what she wanted from the likes of any and all. The children knew their place, so shouldn’t the others? It wasn’t as if she’d make foolish actions, however, considering the queen was far from incapable; blind perhaps, that did not mean she was handicapped. Oh, no. Ventriloquism geared into action without rhythm or rhyme, amplify therein grating Lebraid’s vocals across the dull wild’s undergrowth, hackles dancing -- overcast came in the brink of dusk, but it wouldn’t be known. Being blind had its curses, though she managed nonetheless. Smoketrail wisped a parade of white and wine-like smog, ashes corroding from the mist like a pulsating fire with golden flecks –– a simple rise in power proved the devil well, did it not? Havok would not fail, and she expected absolute compliance, subordination. If these expectations could not be met by those who sat beneath the throne, then so be it, for they’ll simply be removed or made an example of. One way or another, mercy will be given. White, milken orbs refused to blink at the praise of audition and radar’s curse, eyeing the vacant space of darkness and depression –– a mere disadvantage would not stop the queen, and that was that. Had they not understood this by now? Do any of them dare go against the laws and foundations of Havok’s leadership? She wouldn’t let it become the epiphany or shame of Arkham’s disbandment, nor the Coven’s pathetic outcome by a broth of fools. Ashen ears pinned in utter disdain as the woman slid over the earth, skin practically crawling with anticipation, jaws unhinged and breaths ragged at the pinnacle of a novel. Rough, metal-like vocals slithered past Lebraid’s lips in gurgled hisses, soon pausing as she drew upon the border -- it was quiet, eerie -- Lebraid expected something, anything.

Slowly, those over-extended canines licked every ounce of saliva that slaved her lips, tongue furled and expression void of emotion.

Psychic 0/15 | Bardic 3/15 | Shadow 0/2.
Charm 0/1 | Smoketrail 1/1.
Audition ∞ | Radar ∞ | Endurance ∞.

Action. | “Speech.” | Magic.

Original Image

Exposed is cold, calculating, disturbed & psychotic.
Wears a satanic sigil necklace w/ shadow infused on it.

"Wrong me once, I'll kill you twice."