Welcome Guest,
Pardon our ads; they're necessary to keep this site running. Thank you for your understanding! Many sites boast a wonderful memberbase, but here at Yavania we pride ourselves on our community. We work hard to provide a warm and welcoming atmosphere, making sure every member and guest is greeted and included in the fun, both OC and IC. Our staff is active, friendly, and almost always available. We are a sandbox roleplay, but we have many sitewide events to spice things up! We have very few limitations when it comes to character creation, and New Members get a huge bonus! We offer a vast spectrum of free-to-play creatures, including but not limited to wolves, lions, hyenas, panda bears, wild dogs, clouded leopards, ball pythons, and eagles! Check out our Overview Guide and Character Creation to see what other species you can play! If the magic system seems overwhelming, don't worry. You do not have to build a character with magic. If you want to, however, we're available to help! Just drop into cbox. ♥
Joining
Season & Time
Spring Year 11
Jan. 20th - March 7th

Realms

Factions
Valkyrja
Open

AW Threads
- This is for links to [AW] threads only. -

Spotlights: Oct. '19
Character
Benedict
[played by Udo]
&
Sribna
[played by Avocado]
Thread
Nod Your Head and Agree

Census
M F O Total
Canines 61 51 03 115
Felines 39 38 03 80
Herbivores 07 08 00 15
Other Mammals 21 14 00 35
Birds 07 09 00 16
Reptiles 02 03 00 05
Other 01 01 00 02
Undead 16 06 00 22
Overall 154 130 006 290

Map

Staff
Akradr
Open
Amelia
Avocado

Top Sites & Donations

Advertisements
Please disable AdBlock to support Yavania!

Meeting [AW] Family Matters
Calling all of Herleif's family, and whomever wants to come to his home coming.

Herleif
Male
Aldrnari King
Wolf
© Lizzy
4.00 (4.25) years
Height: 40 in
AP: 267AP
Linked Accounts

Weight: 180 lbs

RE: [AW] Family Matters

Herleif Dame-Fritjov
Settle down and listen to me

Herleif looked at Salvi with a happy glimmer in his eye as the male spoke of another cub. He didn't know a Ruslana but the more the merrier. "Of course Ruslana can come. Well make a beach day about it. Hows that sound?" He said in a kind tone before his eyes turned back to his mother.

She said a few names that he wasn't familiar with but he was sure he'd meet them soon. King Xewk must be the scent that's clinging to Frigga. The Duke Sribna must be the scent clinging to his parents. At least that was his educated guess. The last time his mother stepped down she stepped to duchess so this unknown male must be special. "Of course Mother. I hope I meet King Xewk and Duke Sribna soon. Do you know if they're coming today?" He asked her curiously. He did call the family and anyone dating into the family meant they were family to him.

Electricity - 0/6
Bardic - 0/6
Anima - 4/6
Eidetic Memory | Investigator | Tracker | Stealthy |
Shift - 0/1 | Disguise - 0/1 | Clarity 0/1 | Bulwark 0/1

Actions. | "Herleif" "Avrid" | 'Thoughts.'

Wolf stock (Kati H.) | Overlay (kerast)

Yngvi
Male
Algiz Resident
A. wild dog
© Marissa
1.25 years
Height: 26
AP: 43.5AP
Linked Accounts

Weight: 80

Yngvi wiggled at his great grandparents. He kissed his great grandmother's face when she gave him attention. "Hi!" He wasn't paying much attention to either stranger, even as his mother addressed them. The sound of his uncle distracted him again, causing the yearling to turn toward the slightly older male. The hyena was so much larger than him but Yngvi didn't seem concerned by the size difference. Immediately dismissing Rai and Loki, Yngvi headed toward his grandfather and uncle. Even as the two were more interested in the wolf male, the wild dog didn't have the same concerns. He pressed his little body against his grandfather, plopping down, even as the male's comment about his mother caused his ears to perk.

Kari was very much aware of Soini coming forward, of Byleistr pressing against Herleif before he moved away. She was also aware of the fact that her father had come up with her younger brother. She gave him a side eye, a smirk twisting her lips upwards for a second.

Herleif soon drew in her attention as he gave his own wry comment back. Her lips twisted upwards even more and she hadn't realized that the time away had given him selective understanding to his nose. It wasn't like Kari merely smelled like herself anymore. She had hints of lavender, hints of honey that would always linger upon her fur. "Unfortunately for you," she drawled, "you've missed quite a lot. Like the fact that I have someone." At the mention of his other parent, Yngvi's attention went to his mother. "Mama?"

Herleif, of course, wouldn't know that Yngvi was actually addressing Helu instead of Kari. For a second, the female wolf turned her attention to her wild dog son. "I'm sure they'll be here soon." Her comment was meant to soothe and it did as it was supposed because Yngvi merely nodded his head, accepting that as a promise.

"Yngvi speaks." | "Kari speaks."

Mononoke
Female
Rogue
Other canine
© Spirited_Away
5.25 years
Height: 12.9 in
AP: 35.5AP
Linked Accounts

Weight: 22

She could not believe she was doing this. Nerves had set in as she followed Herleif across the borders. Was he sure about this? Would they be okay with her just following him in like this? Mononoke couldn't help it, but she was also excited, who knows what would happen. They paused and he howled, assumingly for his family. She wondered just how many would show and what their reactions would be. First to arrive was a white wolf and a smaller canine, as far as she could tell he was a coyote. The man spoke to Herleif, son? Really? Mono glanced to Leif before she was spoken to and she dipped her head in respect. Leif introduced her before she could, so she put forth a little bit. "Pleasure to be here!" The little boys name was Erling and she smiled. She would try her best to remember everybody's places in the family plus their names but she knew it would take her a little bit.

More and more people begun to show up but she did not say anything but dip her head in greetings. She noticed quite a few of them teased Herleif about getting a girlfriend which she figured it was safe to assume it was because she was here. One, in particular, stood out to her, a wolf with green and purple scales underneath either eyes teased about when the knot would be tied. Mononoke held back a giggle and a little blush. Next to come was a hyena and a wolf, apparently Hallvardr and Stark. She knew she would not remember all the names.

After quite a few people arrived, Leif began talking. Thanking them and then apologizing for leaving. One of the wolves began speaking, she was returning the rank of sole leader to Herleif. Did that mean he would be King again? Excitement coursed through her but she kept it down, she would be friends with a king! Then the woman began listing off everyone on the 'council'. It was lot of information for her little being but she would try her best to retain it. She hoped nobody would mind if she didn't say anything, she didn't exactly know what to say.

She Laughs. "She Speaks." 'She Thinks.'
Healing 0/8 | Necromancy 0/3 | Chameleon 0/1 | Camoflauge 0/1 | Premoniton 0/1 | Classify 0/1 | Silence 0/1
OC: Her antlers would only be tiny little stubs right now, probably hardly even noticeable
PS Sorry for the crappy posts peoples

Behind Every Beautiful Thing, There Is Some Kind Of Pain

Hallvarðr
Male
Algiz Resident
Hyena
© Marissa
1.75 years
Height: 38
AP: 91AP
Linked Accounts

Weight: 140

And Hallvardr grew bored. He glanced away from Herleif as he began to explain what had happened to him. Adult things that a teenager didn't need to pay attention to right? Flicking his attention, he noticed his nephew bouncing from one grandparent to the next. His ears flattened when the wild thing came rushing toward them. Stark kept his eyes upon Herleif as the bird to speak. As Herleif claimed that his antlers were bird perches, he cleared his throat. "Technically, there are bird perches that Anjay made." He turned his gaze to the bird, before he smirked. Using disguise, Stark would shed away his feathers and his antlers. "No more antlers to disrupt you." As he said the words, his companion would come out. He hadn't exactly summoned her - well, maybe he had. The dragon stretched her wings before folding them back against her back as she settled herself on Stark's right shoulder. "Well, this is something to come into. Who is the loud bouncy bird?" Her question was somewhat innocent except Stark knew her and it wasn't very innocent at all. While he had gotten rid of the antlers and feathers, he otherwise still looked like himself. He had not erased the mark of Syuna from his shoulder.

He turned his attention toward Yngvi, lowering his head to nudge against him. Hallvardr glanced up to his father before he turned his gaze upon the bird. His uncle had claimed that they should pay her any mind. Well, it was kind hard to do that when the thing fluttered around and spoke loudly. His ears flicked before pulling against his head. He was able to hear that his grandmother was turning over the realm back to his uncle. Well, it didn't really affect him. Maybe it did. He wasn't exactly sure how this entire realm stuff worked. Stark raised his head as the rank change was accepted.

"Hallvardr speaks." | "Stark speaks."

Herleif
Male
Aldrnari King
Wolf
© Lizzy
4.00 (4.25) years
Height: 40 in
AP: 267AP
Linked Accounts

Weight: 180 lbs

(This post was last modified: 11-05-2019, 12:31 PM by Herleif. Edited 1 time in total.)
Herleif Dame-Fritjov
Settle down and listen to me

He watched the kids with half an ear smiling at their small voices. He missed the constant chatter that they had. It made him feel like he was actually truly home. Not to mention all the new scents of those he hadn't met yet. He missed to much. Well, he had time to make up.

He looked at Kari as she spoke. A smirk settled on his face. "Well, i'll be damned. I thought for sure we'd be the single ones of the family." He joked before he looked at Yngvi. He'll admit that he was slightly jealous that she'd had another brood. He did want kids of his own but so far that hadn't happened. Maybe now that'd he was back it might.

As he turned his head to Mononoke. He realized she might not know any of his families names. So he took a deep breathe. With everyone here so far it might take a bit. "Mono, introductions?" He said before he turned to his parents first. "The white wolf is my father Loki Fritjov, and my mother Rai Dame." He raised a paw towards his siblings. "My siblings are Bylestir, Frigga, Brynjar, and Kjarik. Erling and Salvi are my newest siblings." He pointed to each it turn. "Stark's son of course introduced him." He looked towards Regalia. "The spunky wolf is my cousin" He motioned towards Kari. "This of course is my wonderful niece Kari and my newest nephew Hallvardr." Of course the cute little pup already introduced himself. Also he just liked to annoy Kari, because he technically was her uncle. He wanted to laugh but held it in. Motioning towards Kari's kids. "That is Soini and her newest. Plus many more, which i'm sure if they aren't here today we will see them soon." He said in a deep voice. He'd hoped he hadn't gone too fast for her. This was in fact a crash course to his family. His immediate family was here but his brows furrowed when he looked for Aurelius. Aur never let family attires slip him by. Rangvald and Sive were the same. He checked all those gathered once more before he smoothed out his face. He'd find them later.

Looking back at Mono. "If I haven't scared you off, would you like to make your home here?" He asked in a low tone, hoping she'd accept.

His eyes tracked as Stark changed his form to get rid of the horns and he barked out a laugh as he watched Avrid's face fall, then light up again at the mention of bird perches. "You're taking the fun away! However, you must show me this amazing Anjay, who made the bird perches. I'm gonna need to attach one to Herleif." Her words came out loud, and a bit obnoxious making him cringe. Leave it to the bird to make him a joke. 'Quiet for once please Avrid. Adults are talking. If not I'll put you away.' He warned before watching her glare at him and then she flapped her wings a bit to help her movement back to Brynjar.

Electricity - 0/6
Bardic - 0/6
Anima - 4/6
Eidetic Memory | Investigator | Tracker | Stealthy |
Shift - 0/1 | Disguise - 0/1 | Clarity 0/1 | Bulwark 0/1

Actions. | "Herleif" "Avrid" | 'Thoughts.'

Wolf stock (Kati H.) | Overlay (kerast)

Herleif wears a small leather cord with the rune for Aldrinari on it. It grants him Anima magic.

Mononoke
Female
Rogue
Other canine
© Spirited_Away
5.25 years
Height: 12.9 in
AP: 35.5AP
Linked Accounts

Weight: 22

So much was going on and she couldn't lie she was kinda overwhelmed. There were so many people here and talking. Herleif seemed happy though, this had to be all his family. She would stick around but stay quiet till spoken to because Mono had no idea what to say. It was only after a few moments he would turn to her and start with introductions. Every single name she attempted to take and stick it right in her mind with their faces. Her eyes jumped around as he introduced everyone.

There were so many, even too many maybe. Mononoke was sure she would get the handle of it at some point. Once he was done he dipped his head and she offered a soft smile. "It is nice to meet you all, my name is Mononoke but you may call me Mono." She looked to Her before back to his relatives.

She owed him a rather big 'told you so' later. It was then he asked if she would like to make her home here. It felt like a lot of pressure suddenly put on her, a massive spotlight shone over her. "I would love to."

She Laughs. "She Speaks." 'She Thinks.'
Healing 0/8 | Necromancy 0/3 | Chameleon 0/1 | Camoflauge 0/1 | Premoniton 0/1 | Classify 0/1 | Silence 0/1
OC: Her antlers would only be tiny little stubs right now, probably hardly even noticeable

Behind Every Beautiful Thing, There Is Some Kind Of Pain