Welcome Guest,
Pardon our ads; they're necessary to keep this site running. Thank you for your understanding! Many sites boast a wonderful memberbase, but here at Yavania we pride ourselves on our community. We work hard to provide a warm and welcoming atmosphere, making sure every member and guest is greeted and included in the fun, both OC and IC. Our staff is active, friendly, and almost always available. We are a sandbox roleplay, but we have many sitewide events to spice things up! We have very few limitations when it comes to character creation, and New Members get a huge bonus! We offer a vast spectrum of free-to-play creatures, including but not limited to wolves, lions, hyenas, panda bears, wild dogs, clouded leopards, ball pythons, and eagles! Check out our Overview Guide and Character Creation to see what other species you can play! If the magic system seems overwhelming, don't worry. You do not have to build a character with magic. If you want to, however, we're available to help! Just drop into cbox. ♥
Joining
Season & Time
Autumn Year 10
Oct. 16th - Nov. 30th

Realms
the Verja
the Algiz
Kamar-Taj
Aldrnari
Havok
Vipera
the Coalition
Open
Open
Open

Factions
Valkyrja
Open

AW Threads
- This is for links to [AW] threads only. -

Spotlights: Oct. '19
Character
Diablo
[played by Dikui]
Thread
Trick or Treat &
Zombie Ape

Census
M F O Total
Canines 61 51 03 115
Felines 39 38 03 80
Herbivores 07 08 00 15
Other Mammals 21 14 00 35
Birds 07 09 00 16
Reptiles 02 03 00 05
Other 01 01 00 02
Undead 16 06 00 22
Overall 154 130 006 290

Map

Staff
Akradr
Open
Amelia
Avocado

Top Sites & Donations

Advertisements
Please disable AdBlock to support Yavania!

Borders Daylight

Kolbrun
Other
Verja Resident
Lion
© Lyds
2.25 years
Height: 40 in
AP: 40AP
Linked Accounts

Weight: 177 lbs

Daylight

(This post was last modified: 11-02-2019, 06:17 AM by Kolbrun. Edited 2 times in total.)

As soon as they turned two, Kolbrun wasted no time on exploring lands beyond their home. Hiding themselves with a simple disguise, they slipped away from claimed territory once again that day, this time south. Suddenly they were male, a thick, black mane draped over their head and shoulders. They smelled like a rogue.

Kolbrun had no memory of the day he started to do that. He had been switching between male and female since the day he learned to walk- which wasn’t long after his birth. At times he was a boy, while others he was a girl. And, sometimes, both or neither. At first it all felt inatural: having no one but his parent do something similar. Later, however, Kolbrun came to the conclusion that gender was nothing but a label, and a pronoun could be changed to fit whatever was between his legs. She, he, they. Kolbrun was everything while being nothing at all.

After walking past Defro’s Pass, Kolbrun found themselves near somebody’s borders. He paused, taking the scent of other animals in. He could smell felines, most of which were male. To whom did this place belong to, he wondered.

———

Kolbrun is currently male, with 42 in and 200 lbs.

Kolbrun is gender fluid. Their gender will be indicated by the pronouns used.

Nuka
Male
Coalition King
Lion
© Marissa
5 years
Height: 42
AP: 298AP
Linked Accounts

Weight: 195

RE: Daylight

He had been doing kingly duties. Like marking the territory, patrolling the borders - things that he had never considered before. Maybe he could pass on those tasks to one of the other males. It was tiring. With a large sigh, the male continued on his trudge around the borders. A spray here, a spray there, that should do it, right? As he was about to turn and head back deeper into the territory, the scent of stranger came to his nostrils. They flared as he turned his head. Opening his mouth in the Flehmen's response told him much more than what a simple sniff of the wind could. Most likely male.

Disappointing.

But still, he needed more males to help build the realm. So with that in mind, the lion made his way to the male lion's position. Once he arrived, he could see that he was lingering upon the borders. For what reason? Not that Nuka cared. He really wasn't the best choice when it came to being a king. "Are you looking for something or do you merely wish to linger upon someone's doorstep?" Nuka drawled out the words, his eyes sharp upon the stranger.

"Speak."
stock from Regina Hart

Kolbrun
Other
Verja Resident
Lion
© Lyds
2.25 years
Linked Accounts

(This post was last modified: 11-02-2019, 05:47 PM by Kolbrun.)

Kolbrun stared as a male approached him, head falling slightly. No use showing dominance. The stranger’s scent matched with the others he had smelled earlier, so all indicated he belonged to whatever group lived here. Then, he spoke.

"Is there a right answer to that question?" he said, subtly smiling at the smaller male. Smaller by a few inches only, but smaller nonetheless. "I come from north of the pass. This was simply the first claimed territory I’ve stumbled upon. D’you live here?"

Of course he did, Kolbrun thought. However, he knew of nothing else to say. "I mean, how many live here? I’d like to know some more about this... place." He was curious. Too curious to think of a good way to properly turn his thoughts to sentences.

———

Kolbrun is currently male, with 39 in and 200 lbs.

Nuka
Male
Coalition King
Lion
© Marissa
5 years
Linked Accounts

Nuka frowned, his eyes closing together at the lion's attempt at avoiding answering the question. He might be mostly brawn, but he still wasn't that stupid. He kept his cool - for now. "Not exactly an answer to the question." His words were sharp as he stared upon the other male. The tip of his tail twitched, flicking back and forth as he considered what he should do about this.

Then the other male continued to speak. No longer frowning, Nuka raised his right eyebrow. He asked if he lived here. No, just some random male hanging out in someone's territory. Was he stupid? Stupider than Nuka? Whoa. "Are you a moron?" The question fell from his mouth before he could even think about not saying something. "Then keep on walking." His voice was sharp as he stood his ground.

He felt his hackles bristle as he sharpened his gaze upon the stranger. "Now, why should I tell you that?" He didn't trust him.

"Speak."
stock from Regina Hart

Kolbrun
Other
Verja Resident
Lion
© Lyds
2.25 years
Linked Accounts

The stranger responded rudely, but Kolbrun refused to frown. No use arguing with a hot head. "Well pardon me, mister," he said, hiding his annoyance behind a completely neutral tone. Kolbrun wasn’t fighting, but they weren’t letting some stranger talk bullshit about them either. Looking at the man dead in the eye, he’d let his disguise fade, revealing his original form. Kolbrun wanted him to smell the scent of the kingdom on them. If he really was so smarter than them, perhaps he’d know of the largest and strongest civilization of Yavania, and that she was part of it.

"You see, mister, I come from a family of politicians," she knew she was starting to sound annoyed, but continued nonetheless. "If there’s anything I’ve learned from them, is that a loner is always a possible ally. You seem oddly willing to drive one away. And no need to tell me. It’s not like I’ll be sticking around for much longer, anyways."

She could start walking away now, she thought. However, she knew better than do that. Instead, she held her ground, waiting for a response from the male.

Nuka
Male
Coalition King
Lion
© Marissa
5 years
Linked Accounts

As one could see, Nuka was inexperienced when it came to such things. Politics had never been exactly something that he wanted to do. As long as the realm didn't bring trouble to him, he didn't care what they did. He wasn't so sure that this male would exactly be able to fit. Did he even have a desire for it? Or did he merely stop here to be a thorn in his side? He kept his hackles raised, his eyes locked upon the other male.

It was then that the male would suddenly turn into a female. Now, Nuka hadn't exactly been aware of magic that allowed you to change genders, but somehow, he wasn't surprised. The biggest reason for it was because Nuka could change into a mouse or any animal really. His mother was a wolf that walked around in a lion's skin. So, yes, Nuka was no stranger to weird things. His eyes narrowed even more, the scent of Kingdom invading his nostrils. As much as he wished to take her, simply because he could, Nuka didn't want to call the Kingdom upon his doorstep.

He didn't know how valuable she was. Who would miss her? Who would coming looking for her? No, Nuka was definitely not ready yet to show his mother on what he had created. "And now I will be sending the Kingdom away from my doorstep. Leave."

"Speak."
stock from Regina Hart

Kolbrun
Other
Verja Resident
Lion
© Lyds
2.25 years
Linked Accounts

He was sending her off. Kolbrun almost smiled at that. Not only did he know the kingdom, but he feared it too? Maybe he was smarter than he seemed. And maybe she was a lot more stubborn than what she expected.

"Ah, so you do know the kingdom?" the tone she used was almost teasing. "I mean, I’m not surprised. Any good leader should be aware of it. You’re the leader around here, aren’t you? And, from what I can gather, this group of yours is fairly new."

Both had been educated guesses. She assumed him to be king for she didn’t expect a knight or guard to send loners away without consulting higher power. She also believed this group to be new for she could barely smell any animals in the territory. There were less than ten, probably. "New or not, there sure aren’t a lot of members in there," she said, pretending to sniff at the air. "So, why were you so willing to send off a rogue? S’there something special about this place? Is it only for the VIPs?" Kolbrun wanted to get the man to talk, and she was not leaving until she got what she wanted.

Nuka
Male
Coalition King
Lion
© Marissa
5 years
Linked Accounts

Of course Nuka had heard about it - he had been born there. However, he didn't mention that. He didn't offer his name, he didn't offer how many were inside of his realm. He certainly was not going to play into the hands of the little eyesore. His eyes were narrowed, definitely not liking the fact that she seemed to think that she would be able to talk to him the way that she was. He was older, he was stronger, he had more experience. What was stopping him from taking what he should be able to take? Then the scent of the kingdom came back into his nostrils and he remembered. He was not yet ready for them (for his mother) to be aware of what he was doing.

His hackles, however, raised. His muzzle slowly started to wrinkle as he felt his tail swaying back and forth.

"If you don't turn your youngster butt around and head back north to the safety of the Kingdom, I might just give you as a present to one of those VIPs that are housed here." His voice was barely able to hold back his anger. He had to maintain the thought that she might be someone important to the Kingdom. He hadn't seen her before, but that didn't mean that she wasn't someone that would be missed.

"Speak."
stock from Regina Hart

Kolbrun
Other
Verja Resident
Lion
© Lyds
2.25 years
Linked Accounts

Kolbrun was making him angry, it was obvious. However, she too was growing mad. Was he really threatening her? Her hackles rose. Stop that, she told herself, trying to calm down, no use trying to show dominance.

"Why so mad, mister? Am I really that annoying?" she teased him. Kolbrun was playing with fire, she knew, but continued anyways. "I won’t be back north any time soon, y’know? I’ve got plenty of time down here. But if you want me to leave so badly, why not just say what I’ve been wanting to hear? Tell me some ‘bout this place, hot head. Pretty please? Unless you’re scared I’ll tell the kingdom and they’ll come knocking at your door ‘cuz of any shady stuff I hear."

Kolbrun sat down, as if showing him she was going nowhere. "Don’t worry, though. You’ve been shady enough." she smirked, almost challengingly.

Nuka
Male
Coalition King
Lion
© Marissa
5 years
Linked Accounts

He was slowly losing his patience, his anger almost clouding his mind. If she wanted to see something, he'd gladly show her. Perhaps he should give her to Hades? Nuka stared upon her and the only reason why he didn't act upon his feelings was because it would bring his mother down faster than he wanted. She might be busy with the stupid cubs with that stupid fiery she-wolf but she was surely to come if Kingdom members started disappearing again. He had to keep his focus, difficult though it was. His claws barely unsheathed, his agitation started to build. She was becoming annoying, in more ways than one. Perhaps he should just rip the tongue out and send her on merry way. She wouldn't be able to talk then.... about nothing she'd seen.

Nuka wasn't so sure that the Kingdom would come down, just because a foreign king decided to protect his borders from a smart mouth girl. Forcing himself to lower upon his haunches, he wasn't going to play into her paws. She wanted information, for what reason, Nuka did not know. But he was under no obligation to give her what she wanted. That, Nuka understood. "Fine," Nuka huffed out. "Go ahead and go to the Kingdom to let them know you harassed a foreign realm. See where it gets you." Nowhere, probably. After all, there was nothing that Nuka had done that had been shady. The dark russet male knew shady after spending time inside of Julianna and what he was doing was slightly better. Though, it wasn't like she'd be able to tell what was happening inside of the realm. A lion's eyesight is good, but not that good. He didn't scent any of the realm members near and that was all that mattered.

"Speak."
stock from Regina Hart