Welcome Guest,
Pardon our ads; they're necessary to keep this site running. Thank you for your understanding! Many sites boast a wonderful memberbase, but here at Yavania we pride ourselves on our community. We work hard to provide a warm and welcoming atmosphere, making sure every member and guest is greeted and included in the fun, both OC and IC. Our staff is active, friendly, and almost always available. We are a sandbox roleplay, but we have many sitewide events to spice things up! We have very few limitations when it comes to character creation, and New Members get a huge bonus! We offer a vast spectrum of free-to-play creatures, including but not limited to wolves, lions, hyenas, panda bears, wild dogs, clouded leopards, ball pythons, and eagles! Check out our Overview Guide and Character Creation to see what other species you can play! If the magic system seems overwhelming, don't worry. You do not have to build a character with magic. If you want to, however, we're available to help! Just drop into cbox. ♥
Joining
Season & Time
Spring Year 11
Jan. 20th - March 7th

Realms

Factions
Valkyrja
Open

AW Threads
- This is for links to [AW] threads only. -

Spotlights: Oct. '19
Character
Benedict
[played by Udo]
&
Sribna
[played by Avocado]
Thread
Nod Your Head and Agree

Census
M F O Total
Canines 61 51 03 115
Felines 39 38 03 80
Herbivores 07 08 00 15
Other Mammals 21 14 00 35
Birds 07 09 00 16
Reptiles 02 03 00 05
Other 01 01 00 02
Undead 16 06 00 22
Overall 154 130 006 290

Map

Staff
Akradr
Open
Amelia
Avocado

Top Sites & Donations

Advertisements
Please disable AdBlock to support Yavania!

Borders Plain Jane

Calax
Male
Coalition Soldier
Tiger
© Spirited_Away
3.25 years
Height: 40
AP: 0AP
Linked Accounts

Weight: 224

Plain Jane

(This post was last modified: 11-02-2019, 05:55 PM by Calax.)
Calax Karalis-Maheras

You Are Either On My Side,
By My Side,
Or In My Way.
Choose Wisely.

Calax hadn't wandered to the lands near where he had been staying much. He thought it might be nice to do some exploring. What he found didn't really impress him, a group seemed to have claimed one of the lands. Of course, he had zero say in it, why would he? He'd never claimed it for his own, so the most he could do was see what they were all about, scout them out and who they are. Static activated as he walked, it crackled across his pelt while Chill activated at the same time. He noticed neither thing as they happened. Once upon the borders, Smoketrail activated. Leaving a visage of navy blue smoke to surround him as he called for their leader. Who would answer? Maybe they would be a good suit to him, if not he would be on his way. Likely, he would never be back over here again if they didn't seem his type. The tiger decided to take a seat, scanning the area to see anyone approaching.

He Walks. | "He Talks." | Magic
Necromancy 1/2 | Electricity 1/2 | Smoketrail 1/1

Nuka
Male
Coalition King
Lion
© Marissa
5 (5.25) years
Height: 42
AP: 432AP
Linked Accounts

Weight: 195

RE: Plain Jane

Another day, another patrol and another question as to why he was even doing this. He wished to avoid his mother, for now. Eventually, once he got everything settled, then he might show her. And he could only hope that she would be proud of him. His ears flicked, his gait slow, leisure. It was as he strolled around, making sure that nothing seemed off, that there was a roar. It wasn't a lion's roar, that was for sure. He frowned, thinking of what it could be. Opening his mouth, he didn't get anything on the wind. Closing it, his lips no longer wrinkled with his tongue sticking out, Nuka just decided to say fuck it and head over there.

Because right now, he was the only damned one that could do anything about it. He was the one that was the judge about who would be let in and who would not be let in. The responsibility was huge and Nuka didn't fully grasp it. Lazy, the lion eyed the grey scaled tiger from across the way. His brows furrowed as he finally stopped just on his side of the border. "Need something?" Because, while Nuka might run more on emotion, he knew that there was always a give and take. A stranger upon the borders either meant trouble or someone new that might join. But could he assume that every male that came by was like minded as he and the rest? That, Nuka couldn't tell.

"Speak."
stock from Regina Hart

Calax
Male
Coalition Soldier
Tiger
© Spirited_Away
3.25 years
Linked Accounts

Calax Karalis-Maheras

By My Side,
Or In My Way.
Choose Wisely.

He did not wait long before he spotted someone approaching. A male by scent, a lion possibly. As the man got closer, he could see for sure that he was a darker colored lion. Possibly their leader? He wasn't exactly certain. Calax glanced around to see if there was anyone else he could see. Since he didn't see anyone, he looked back at the man as he spoke. "Yes, in fact. I'd like to learn more about this realm if you'd be willing." There was no way he would pledge his allegiance to a group he had no idea about. In his opinion, only a fool would do that. Even if the man was not their leader, hopefully, he could provide him with some information anyways. If the group did not fit his liking, he would leave and if it did, maybe he would join.

OC: Sorry for such the crap posts, I am trying to get back into the groove of roleplaying this guy

Nuka
Male
Coalition King
Lion
© Marissa
5 (5.25) years
Linked Accounts

The brown hued lion kept his gaze upon the tiger. He didn't know what he should expect. There could be a possibility that he was someone in disguise. Wouldn't that just suck? Though, Nuka also didn't really care much if someone wished to hide who they were. What he cared about was making sure that word didn't get out to his mother before he was ready.

There were two possibilities that would end in. And he wanted to raise his chances higher that she would be proud of him. That was all he ever wanted and he felt like he was competing for the attention he craved. He just didn't understand that he was doing everything wrong. That he allowed the thoughts of others to get into his head and make him believe that it was the correct way. "We are a realm that is male run. The males do the protecting and patrolling. The females are for hunting and child raising. A traditional lion pride, of sorts." He wasn't sure if the tiger would scoff because it was based off of lions that still did everything within their nature.

"Though, any species can join, if you wish. I care little of what you do on your own time." In that regard, Nuka was a pretty lax leader. As long as they didn't draw too much attention their way, they were golden. They just had to stay underneath the radar. It wasn't brains that made him think that way - it was mere experience and his own selfish reasons. The reason he was even doing this was selfish and possibly impulsive.

"Speak."
stock from Regina Hart

Calax
Male
Coalition Soldier
Tiger
© Spirited_Away
3.25 years
Linked Accounts

(This post was last modified: 11-20-2019, 09:09 PM by Calax. Edited 1 time in total.)
Calax Karalis-Maheras

By My Side,
Or In My Way.
Choose Wisely.

The male explained how the realm was run, apparently more lion-like than he thought. It seemed alright him, more male-run was definitely up his ally. That was a pro in his mind, but it all came together about what the rules were; if the laws did not support what he liked to do then he'd have to leave. A place to store his pets would be nice. Any species could join and the man cared little for what anybody did in their free time. At this, Calax raised a brow. Maybe this was the place for him. A little more digging would not hurt, would it? "And how do you feel about women being owned by someone? Like a concubine. And perhaps being taken by force if they are not willing to follow the man's word?" The reply would determine his answer to joining this realm or not. He truly hoped it would go well.

Nuka
Male
Coalition King
Lion
© Marissa
5 (5.25) years
Linked Accounts

He waited in silence. It seemed to stretch between the two of them. Was there a way that he could speed up this tasking chore? Nuka wasn't so sure what was great about leading besides calling the shots. He had to deal with rogues at the border, he had to deal with marking the territory. He didn't let his internal turmoil show on his face which, admittedly, was surprising. It was when the male tiger started to speak again that Nuka focused back upon him. "You may have your own women - I don't care as long as you do not touch others. Their rank is called companion. You may do what wish to them." Though, would he be able to stand force breeding? Nuka wasn't sure - he hadn't necessarily had a problem with in during the Julianna fiasco. He supposed he would eventually find out. "The females that do not belong to a specific male are maids. They hunt, clean, care for the children and otherwise maintain balance within the realm."

They didn't have any such females. At least, not yet. Eventually, Nuka was sure that they would come across someone that wouldn't belong to a male. And if that was the case, she would be a maid. "Does that suit you?"

"Speak."
stock from Regina Hart

Calax
Male
Coalition Soldier
Tiger
© Spirited_Away
3.25 years
Linked Accounts

Calax Karalis-Maheras

By My Side,
Or In My Way.
Choose Wisely.

He could have his women; it sounded fair enough to him. His lip perked upwards just barely, did he just become seriously lucky or what? Of course, Calax wouldn't touch other men's women. It also meant they couldn't touch his and he was a very protective man of his own. They're companions and he may do what he wished to them. It sounded like a plan to him, so he nodded in understanding. Those who do not belong to a male were maids. It made sense to him. What if he found a maid that he liked greatly? Then he would speak to this man about it, that is if he was permitted to join. Why would he not though? He didn't see any clear signs he'd be rejected.

"It does and I would like to join." He eyed the man before glancing to the savannah before him, "My name is Calax."

Nuka
Male
Coalition King
Lion
© Marissa
5 (5.25) years
Linked Accounts

He waited to see what the other man was going to say. It seemed, to Nuka's eyes, that he might have gained another member. He could see that he was like minded, though maybe a little bit more extreme than what Nuka probably would have preferred. At the same time, though, he wasn't sure how he should feel about forcing one's body on another. He knew what Stal might say but he hadn't made up his mind yet. He was very much aware that he wasn't as good as others might expect him to be. He was petty, selfish and driven by any emotion that he was feeling at that moment. That was probably why he might be more dangerous than someone that planned everything. He was spontaneous and did what he wanted when he was in the mood for it.

When the tiger claimed that it did and he would like to join, Nuka nodded. A name was offered and Nuka supposed that he would have to tell him what the land was and who he was. "I am Nuka, leader of the Coalition." He still was never going to be used to any of this. But he plowed on, determined to finish this so he might be able to do something else with his day. "Welcome," he said, accepting the male easily. "You will be a solider." Unless he decided otherwise. "You may find women or whatever you wish, however, only those that carry the rank of council or leader can welcome them into the realm." It was to control just a little bit.

"Speak."
stock from Regina Hart

Calax
Male
Coalition Soldier
Tiger
© Spirited_Away
3.25 years
Linked Accounts

Calax Karalis-Maheras

By My Side,
Or In My Way.
Choose Wisely.

Calax didn't find it any different now that he was joining a realm. It didn't feel different at all but maybe that'd change. He didn't know and he didn't care. He had somewhere to fall back on plus a place to store his women. The man introduced himself as Nuka, leader of the Coalition. That was a good word for the name of the realm, he supposed. Simple but smart. He dipped his head to the man before rising to his feet to stretch. He would try and take this role of Soldier seriously if he didn't he was sure he would face the consequences at some point. First things first, he would likely explore the lands, make a den and then head off to follow his goal or meet some new people, find some new pets friends.

He could find women or whatever he wished but only a council member or leader could welcome them. Calax only nodded, so he had to bring all the women he found to one of the council members or Nuka? Sorta made sense to him, but he could expect it to be tiring for them. He would bring women in, for sure. "Alright, thank you." A thanks for welcoming him into the realm. He would attempt to start past the borders, he had things to do. If there were any other things the man would like to tell him, he would assume that he would stop him.

Nuka
Male
Coalition King
Lion
© Marissa
5 (5.25) years
Linked Accounts

Silence stretched and Nuka wondered if he had been too bold. He was a king so didn't that truly meant that he could do whatever he wanted? There were too many unknown variables and it honestly aggravated him. He watched the tiger, standing there, as he waited for him to make up his mind. He was pretty sure that he would be fine with everything that Nuka had said. After all, after he had explained what it was, he had agreed that it suited him. So, he guess he was just waiting to see if he wanted the rank or not. He could be a resident, there was nothing against it, and he would still be able to have his women.

Nuka still was unsure about the whole forcing yourself upon those that you took as your own. Though, he also didn't have much say in how they would treat their women. He was a king, not exactly a dictator. When the man said that it was good for him, Nuka merely nodded his head. He let the male cross the borders before he turned and went his separate way.

He had to check up on Stal. It was that reason why he was so anxious to leave. Probably it... He didn't actually know. Growing agitated, Nuka merely started to walk a little faster.

-exit-

"Speak."
stock from Regina Hart