Welcome Guest,
Pardon our ads; they're necessary to keep this site running. Thank you for your understanding! Many sites boast a wonderful memberbase, but here at Yavania we pride ourselves on our community. We work hard to provide a warm and welcoming atmosphere, making sure every member and guest is greeted and included in the fun, both OC and IC. Our staff is active, friendly, and almost always available. We are a sandbox roleplay, but we have many sitewide events to spice things up! We have very few limitations when it comes to character creation, and New Members get a huge bonus! We offer a vast spectrum of free-to-play creatures, including but not limited to wolves, lions, hyenas, panda bears, wild dogs, clouded leopards, ball pythons, and eagles! Check out our Overview Guide and Character Creation to see what other species you can play! If the magic system seems overwhelming, don't worry. You do not have to build a character with magic. If you want to, however, we're available to help! Just drop into cbox. ♥
Joining
Season & Time
Autumn Year 10
Oct. 16th - Nov. 30th

Realms
the Verja
the Algiz
Kamar-Taj
Aldrnari
Havok
Vipera
the Coalition
Open
Open
Open

Factions
Valkyrja
Open

AW Threads
- This is for links to [AW] threads only. -

Spotlights: Oct. '19
Character
Diablo
[played by Dikui]
Thread
Trick or Treat &
Zombie Ape

Census
M F O Total
Canines 61 51 03 115
Felines 39 38 03 80
Herbivores 07 08 00 15
Other Mammals 21 14 00 35
Birds 07 09 00 16
Reptiles 02 03 00 05
Other 01 01 00 02
Undead 16 06 00 22
Overall 154 130 006 290

Map

Staff
Akradr
Open
Amelia
Avocado

Top Sites & Donations

Advertisements
Please disable AdBlock to support Yavania!

Borders Trust Comes Last

Arleigh
Female
Rogue
Tiger
© Lizzy
2 years
Height: 33in
AP: 154AP
Linked Accounts

Weight: 205lbs

Trust Comes Last

(This post was last modified: 11-03-2019, 09:56 PM by Arleigh. Edited 1 time in total.)

Arleigh bounced on her paws. A melody, so sweet that she couldn't help but let it pour from her throat. She glanced at everything around her. The land slowly drifted to sand as she walked upon it. It felt odd against her paws. Soon she came to a scent border. Something she hadn't ever smelled before. She stopped her small song before she tilted her head to the right. Curiously she let out a call to whomever might be residing here. She checked herself over to make sure her black and white coat was perfect before she sat upon the sand and wrapped her tail around her paws. Her head was raised regally as she waited patiently. It wasn't long before she started to bop her head to the beat of her melody. She kept her ears pricked for movement so she didn't embarrass herself.

Draconis
Male
Vipera King
Tiger
© Marissa
5.75 years
Height: 40
AP: 136AP
Linked Accounts

Weight: 210

RE: Trust Comes Last

Draco hadn't really thought about what would happen if there rogues approaching the borders. Sure, he understood what he was supposed to do, but that had always been a problem that his father had to deal with. Now, that problem was suddenly his.

Rounded ears flicked, hearing the roar of a tiger. His body stiffened slightly as he turned his attention toward the call. With a groan, the male tiger started to make his way in that direction. He did enjoy the fact that there was really only one way into their home. So it did mean that he had less to actually patrol. It certainly didn't take him long before he was able to see the stranger that had call him.

Even from the slight distance, he could see that she was bopping her head. Okay... So, probably not that bright. Easily manipulated? Well, that would be a real great thing if she was. He made sure that his approach was soft, easy enough since he was walking on sand. There wasn't much to make noise with. There were no leaves, there were no sticks that he could step on. It wasn't until he was about several feet away from her that he finally stopped. He stared out toward the female, his brow arching as he noticed that she was merely sitting at his borders. "Getting comfortable? What do you need?"

He had to hold his patience. He had to make a good impression. Because what if his father was watching behind him, observing his every move? Yeah, Draco wasn't going to make the Malfoys look bad.

"Speak."
stock from Leo Messana

Arleigh
Female
Rogue
Tiger
© Lizzy
2 years
Linked Accounts

(This post was last modified: 11-03-2019, 09:56 PM by Arleigh. Edited 1 time in total.)

As her eyes had been closed the sound of a voice made her jump. She hadn't even heard the male approach. Her eyes roamed his form. He was cute! Even if he wasn't the normal color for a tiger. She still liked it. The longer blonde mohawk he had just added to the appeal. A saccharine smile spread a crossed her face. "Well hello there cutie. Im just curious as to what your scent marker is for. I traveled here not long ago and I'm looking for a home." Her words came out in a huskily. Maybe she could try and get him into bed. That might be a lot of fun. "Im Arleigh, who might you be handsome?" Maybe her flirting was a little much but oh well. He's unusual looking but definitely something she liked to look at.

Draconis
Male
Vipera King
Tiger
© Marissa
5.75 years
Linked Accounts

Not sure what he should expect, he was a little thrown by her cherry disposition. What was even worse was the fact that she seemingly thought she was flirting with him. He might not have ever actually had that experience with anyone but it didn't mean that he hadn't noticed his parents. They thought they were subtle; they weren't. On top of that, Draconis also had seen his father flirt shamelessly with Severus. So, certainly, he knew what it was. He just never had an interest in it. Might be because there wasn't a girl that he thought would be able to keep up with him. There had been Sithe, but he didn't give a true rat's butt what the slender cheetah had been up to. As far as he was concerned, there had been no such thing as a wedding.

What the scent marker was for? Draco had to hold himself back from openly gaping at her. He was a Malfoy and he would never show such distaste. His sisters might have learned more about poise but Draconis had learned everything that his father had to teach him. So, he knew how to handle things that otherwise should never need to be handled.

Apparently, being flirted by someone that was clearly his junior, one of those times. He kept his features stoic, debating if there was a way that he could use her. Dangle her in front of others as a meat treat? Now, that sounded like fun. Come one, come all... If they still had the LeStranges, it'd be so much easier but also, he didn't want that sort of headache. And he was sure that his father would eat them alive and use their bones as toothpicks.

"It is to keep rogues out," Draco drawled. He kept his face stoic, as much as he wanted to ask what she had learned from her mother before she had taken off on her own. Had she never heard of a scent barrier to mark off territory? Was that a strange notion? "For the most part." Not taking to the bait, Draco kept his poise. "Draconis Malfoy. Now, if you desire for a home, nothing comes free." That he had learned from teachings from his father and mother. They always wanted something, even if they didn't explicitly say it.

"Speak."
stock from Leo Messana

Arleigh
Female
Rogue
Tiger
© Lizzy
2 years
Linked Accounts

She wondered how long the male could keep a straight face for. If she acted like a crazy loon with he shudder in distaste or run and hide. She wasn't quite sure but both notions were funny. Cause it seemed this male didn't know how to take a joke. Well jokes on him, cause she'd bet he'd be in her cave by the end of the year. She just had to wear him down.

As he spoke about the scent markers she nodded. That made sense. Back home most of her family died and the other half moved constantly so there was no need for scent markers. Traveling band of rouges they all were. Well funny thing their scent barrier didn't keep her out. Well.. it did but it brought him over to her so his reasoning was faulty.

She let out a small laugh when he said nothing comes free. Of course not. "Of course. Everything has a cost. What's it going to cost you to let me join? Need me to tell you how amazing I am? Or my skills and accomplishments?" She questioned quirking her left eyebrow. She was honestly more curious to see if she could make his mask crack. He looked like the kinda tiger that didn't get out much. Well that's what she's here for now. Annoyance was her middle name.

Draconis
Male
Vipera King
Tiger
© Marissa
5.75 years
Linked Accounts

He was getting a headache from the woman. However, he still figured that he could use her, somehow. If not, he could just throw her to the wolves...figuratively. Now, he knew why his father enjoyed the volcano so much. The tiger twitched his ears, his expression still poised and proper. He had a reputation that he had to keep. His own and his family's, it was important to him. Also, because he was too afraid to disappoint his father. With that chilling thought, Draco was able to keep most of his emotions in check. There was slight exasperation but that was probably normal, right?

Focusing back, the male tiger arched a brow. He really didn't think there was anything great about her. How could there be? She appeared to be just a little over two - she still had the I'm young and carefree vibe going on. Good for her, he guessed. It just wasn't for him.

He had no idea that she was attempting to break his cool. Of course he didn't, otherwise he might have given her a glimpse. As it is right now, Draco could only offer up sass in sophisticated speech. "Accomplishments? I'm sure that list is very low." Yeah, how could she have any sort of a thing? From what he gathered, she was a bit of an airhead. "Tell me your skills and I might decide to let you in or not."

"Speak."
stock from Leo Messana

Arleigh
Female
Rogue
Tiger
© Lizzy
2 years
Linked Accounts

(This post was last modified: 11-05-2019, 12:28 PM by Arleigh. Edited 1 time in total.)

Wow this male really did not know how to take a joke. She got his eyebrow to move, if that was worth anything. To her it did cause it meant he wasn't truly boring. His personality must be made up of mud and sticks. Must be because his parents didn't love him enough. Sad times. She'd get him out of his funk.

Ha he thought she didn't have any accomplishments? Funny. She thought back to her time before here. Need something trapped and dragged back? Got it. Need a hunter? That's me. Someone who can charm anyone? You know it. Someone to warm your den? You're looking at her. She ended her list with a smirk. If he wanted to know her accomplishments those were a bit harder to explain. "I have a record for most deer caught, record for most fights fought in a month. Uhm best voice, best looking, best personality. I'm personable with a side of funny." She'd join this realm cause now she was determined. If everyone in this realm was like this, it was her duty to spice everything up. "That something you'd want in your borders? I'm a full package ya know." Hard to pass up and even harder to forget.

Draconis
Male
Vipera King
Tiger
© Marissa
5.75 years
Linked Accounts

The tiger stared at her, his brow still arched upwards. It was the only thing that moved upon his features. He had seen his father do it and so, it didn't mean much. Stoic, partly because that was what he learned and partly because that was just him, Draco listened. She listed things, boldly, loudly and very annoying. Did she do anything that wasn't so obnoxious? Draco considered asking if she even went to sleep speaking. Except, he had asked her for her skills. He got that - maybe not what he was expecting - but he got it. He had been expecting something bigger, something that would easily remind him of the LeStranges.

Huh. There's a thought. Was she somehow related to the Carrows or LeStranges? If she was, made a lot more sense now. But the more he looked at her, the less likely that to be a scenario. The LeStrange family and the Carrow family might be more based on impulses but that didn't mean that they would wish for someone so loud and talkative. Unless they were to use her as a distraction. Push her in front of something and sekaddle away. Something Draco would do in a heartbeat. "I fail to see how you might be able to charm anyone." His sisters, however, would be much better at doing it.

Draco would love to see Ankaa or Carina, more so Carina, against this ball of hormones. "As for warming the bed, you might need to look in a different direction." His sisters, as far as he knew, were straight (even if they weren't, they had more class). Severus was a hardass and only wanted his father. Lucious would certainly take one look at her and walk away. So, that obviously, would leave him. There weren't that many inside of the realm. And Draco wasn't exactly going to jump into anything with anyone, but especially someone that fell so beneath him. "I do beg to differ about your so called accomplishments. You are not the best looking nor have the best voice. And I highly doubt that you have a stunning personality either. So what full package? The only thing that I have heard the might be something that we need is a hunter."

Maybe he could just use seaweed to tie around her mouth so she couldn't speak. She would just need to use her wits (which she probably doesn't have) to get the kill. Completely interesting thought. Even as he spoke, he kept his poise, his dignity and his face stoic. He didn't let any of his thoughts appear on his face.

"Speak."
stock from Leo Messana

Arleigh
Female
Rogue
Tiger
© Lizzy
2 years
Linked Accounts

(This post was last modified: 11-10-2019, 03:27 PM by Arleigh.)

She raised an eyebrow as he doubted her. He wouldn't be happy when she showed him. She puffed her chest out a little more. Pretty boy had an attitude but she'd rid him of it. Then he went on with attacking her with his words about how she wasn't the best looking, her voice wasn't good, her personality and her overall sense of self. She raised an eyebrow as a smirk comes to her face. Though he did offer for her to be a hunter. It might be as good as she got at the moment but she would take it. And she would make him eat his words. Because she was the best, even if he didn't know it yet. "Thank you for the rank of hunter, i accept." She knew he wasn't exactly offering her the position but she was taking if before he could rescind the offer. As for the rest of the things I spoke about, you'll just have to wait and see. I rub off on ya. Even if you don't think so. Plus, one does not reveal all their secrets upon first meeting. There's more to me than meets the eye." She boasted winking her right eye.

Looking around the area she nodded her head in a forwards motion. "Come on, you can show me where I am going to live." She didn't know if he knew how to be a gentleman but she'd show him the correct way to talk to females. It was her first task. Getting him to talk like a normal tiger. Cause right now it was like he was reading from a script.

Draconis
Male
Vipera King
Tiger
© Marissa
5.75 years
Linked Accounts

She immediately attempted accept a rank that hadn't actually been offered. Impassively, the golden tiger stared at her. He made sure that his emotions were in check, made sure that he was stoic, despite the fact that he was extremely annoyed right now. "You accept a rank that wasn't offered? Bold and stupid." Draco kept his poise, kept the way that he stood. He had learned from his parents, even if he hadn't spent much time around them at the borders. He had seen the way that his father dealt with rogues. Well, Draconis wasn't exactly going to be like his father, was he? What use would it be if he was a carbon copy of the original? He was going to be his own man, his own king. And, how, exactly did she think that he even had the power to accept? Not once had he offered his position to her.

"You missed one very important information," drawled the strawberry tiger. "How are you so certain that I can even accept creatures into the realm?"

He could easily just be the spoiled brat of the royal couple. Which, admittedly, was true but she didn't know that. On top of which, Draconis could actually accept creatures, as he was the new king. He was no guide and she best learn that quickly. "No, I will not." He had more important things to do than to subject himself to being in her presence longer than strictly necessary.

"Speak."
stock from Leo Messana