Welcome Guest,
Pardon our ads; they're necessary to keep this site running. Thank you for your understanding! Many sites boast a wonderful memberbase, but here at Yavania we pride ourselves on our community. We work hard to provide a warm and welcoming atmosphere, making sure every member and guest is greeted and included in the fun, both OC and IC. Our staff is active, friendly, and almost always available. We are a sandbox roleplay, but we have many sitewide events to spice things up! We have very few limitations when it comes to character creation, and New Members get a huge bonus! We offer a vast spectrum of free-to-play creatures, including but not limited to wolves, lions, hyenas, panda bears, wild dogs, clouded leopards, ball pythons, and eagles! Check out our Overview Guide and Character Creation to see what other species you can play! If the magic system seems overwhelming, don't worry. You do not have to build a character with magic. If you want to, however, we're available to help! Just drop into cbox. ♥
Joining
Season & Time
Autumn Year 10
Oct. 16th - Nov. 30th

Realms
the Verja
the Algiz
Kamar-Taj
Aldrnari
Havok
Vipera
the Coalition
Open
Open
Open

Factions
Valkyrja
Open

AW Threads
- This is for links to [AW] threads only. -

Spotlights: Oct. '19
Character
Diablo
[played by Dikui]
Thread
Trick or Treat &
Zombie Ape

Census
M F O Total
Canines 61 51 03 115
Felines 39 38 03 80
Herbivores 07 08 00 15
Other Mammals 21 14 00 35
Birds 07 09 00 16
Reptiles 02 03 00 05
Other 01 01 00 02
Undead 16 06 00 22
Overall 154 130 006 290

Map

Staff
Akradr
Open
Amelia
Avocado

Top Sites & Donations

Advertisements
Please disable AdBlock to support Yavania!

Private [Fuli] Oh How Quaint

Vesuvius
Male
Coalition Resident
Cheetah
© Lizzy
5.00 years
Height: 34in
AP: 182AP
Linked Accounts

Weight: 110lbs

[Fuli] Oh How Quaint

Vesuvius

Do you even matter? Probably not. Now move.

Ves finally had his pride. Even if it was full of mangy lions. Not to matter he'd show them that the females liked him more. The scents of the females that were around now drove him mad. He needed to get his list up. It was a joke to him that he seemed like the last one standing because he was the only cheetah. He couldn't have that.

He walked into the covert. Something new for him to see. He kept his head raised as he walked. He really wanted to find Katarina. She'd been following his brother for way too long. Where was she now? Probably still with his brother. God he was so annoyed. His brother got everything while he was left down in the dirt. F that. He'd show them. He'd show them all.
Action. | "Speech." | 'Thoughts.'

Creonus

Fuli
Female
Rogue
Cougar
© Lightwood
4(6) years
Height: 26in
AP: 90AP
Linked Accounts

Weight: 90lbs

RE: [Fuli] Oh How Quaint

I'M TIRED OF FIGHTING
FOR ONCE I WANT TO BE FOUGHT FOR

She missed him, but what more could one expect? D'Artagnan was gone. This wasn't the happily ever after she dreamed of, but at least she got to see him once a year. It didn't bother her as much as it did originally. No, Fuli has had enough time to sort out her feelings. While, yes, she was heartbroken, she still believed there to be a way they could be together. Though maybe those were just the ramblings of a desperate fool. Fuli wanted to know how her father could remain around all year, but her dead lover only had a once a year 'pass'. It was something that irked her to no end. Also, if spirits could walk among the living in the mortal realm then there had to be a way that a mortal could walk among spirits on the other side... without dying. Fuli would find the answers if it's the last thing she ever did.

She was deep in thought before catching sight of a dark cheetah. Her heart started to beat faster. He wasn't transparent whatsoever. From afar, his coloration matched D'Art. Fuli's brows knitted together and a hopeful smile stretched across her masked face. "My love!" Her voice wavered a bit as her legs moved faster and faster, trying to bring her closer to the cheetah. Tears welling up in her mismatched eyes. This had to be a dream. A cruel dream, but she didn't care at this point. "D'Artagnan, it's me!" The cheetah's scent is what caused her to slow and stop about five feet away. Her heart pounding in her chest.

'No, no, NO! This can't be someone else. It looks just like him. It has to be him!' Her thoughts fought against reasoning. Her knight wouldn't smell like this. He wouldn't carry the scent of a realm, she was positive he'd be a rogue. Embarrassment flooded her body, heat rising to her cheeks.

"I-i'm sorry. I, um, I thought you were someone else.." Maybe it was him and she was talking foolishness. She just needed him to talk. To just say mon chéri. That's all.

Fuli was starting to panic; she was confused and beginning to wish that this nightmare would end.

Metal 0/1 | Psychic 0/6 | Fire 0/2 | Healing 0/2
Chameleon 0/1 | Camouflage 0/1 | Affliction 0/1 | Axon 0/1 | Mask 0/1
Weaver 0/1 | Longevity 0/1 | Dismissal 0/1 | Fellowship 0/1 | Espy 0/1
Eidetic Memory ∞ | Lucky ∞

Actions | "Speech" | Magic

Vesuvius
Male
Coalition Resident
Cheetah
© Lizzy
5.00 years
Linked Accounts

Vesuvius

Sound broke him from his thoughts. The words my love and D'Artagnan were put together. A momentary confusion over came him as he turned to look at a cougar with words. She was odd looking. Not very pretty if he had to be truthful. However she did know his brother. A step in the right direction. He wanted her immediately. If she was in love with D'art then she could be in love with him as well. They did look perfectly identical. How D'art got this female to love him confused him. Was this just one of his brothers whores? He did know they flocked to his brother like flies to honey.
"Privet shlyukha" His tone was flirtatious even if his words made him smirk inside. He didn't know many that knew russian so he felt confident that she wouldn't either. "You're a pretty one aren't ya. May I asked who you expected me to be?" If he could just figure out where his brother was and find out who she was to him then he'd be set. He wished to keep her as far from his brother as he could. He'd keep her for himself. Anyone that could even stand to be around his kin was his. Even if the horned female didn't know it yet.

OOC: Privet shlyukha - Hello whore

Creonus

Fuli
Female
Rogue
Cougar
© Lightwood
4(6) years
Linked Accounts

I'M TIRED OF FIGHTING

Privet shlyukha

Rosetta-stone allowed her to understand what he had said. In an instant she knew this wasn't D'Art. Was this the brother he mentioned? her panicked breath slowly evened out as she narrowed her eyes. "I am no whore." Fuli didn't like this. He looked like her dead lover, but acted nothing like him. Slowly, it was screwing with her mind. Her heart ached as it fought to believe that this was still her knight, while reality reared its ugly head to slap her in the face.

Fuli took a step back, she didn't want to be anywhere near this man. Why didn't she investigate with caution, rather than running towards this look-a-like? The answer lies in her still beating heart, her hopefulness had overlooked logic. Her mistake. "I thought you were D'Artagnan, my mate. I was sadly mistaken." Her words had a biting edge to them. Not really angry at the male, for all he did was insult her, but she was angry at herself for believing that D'Art could be alive again. How foolish of her.

The woman mentally cursed herself, trying in vain to not see her dead mate standing before her. This wasn't D'Art, she knew this, but her heart continued to toy with her, messing with her head. The dark cheetah's eyes, those were his eyes. The eyes that she would get lost in, the eyes she loved. But this wasn't D'Artagnan; she'd have to continuously remind herself of that if she wanted to leave without feeling guilt.

Guilt? Why? It wasn't like she was leaving behind her mate, he was gone. The male before her was just a stranger. Nothing more, nothing less.

Metal 0/2 | Psychic 2/6 | Fire 0/2 | Healing 0/2

Vesuvius
Male
Coalition Resident
Cheetah
© Lizzy
5.00 years
Linked Accounts

Vesuvius

At her words he inwardly cringed. Shit. He was hoping that she hadn't known russian but it seems she did. Although now she looked quite cute. Like a rabid rabbit when she was mad. He could see why his brother fucked her. He couldn't smell his brothers scent on her so that must mean that she left her. "My apologies then." He said smirking while trying to help his case.

He raised a brow as she said D'Art was her mate. Now that was some juicy shit. Something he could use. Why his brother would ever go for a cougar he didn't know. It must be because she had spots like a cheetah. Mama always said to stick with felines. Dad just said if it was hot and warm it was good enough for him. "Again my apologies. D'Art was a whore. He liked to hump 'em and dump 'em. He had so many females that I thought you were just another that professed their love for him." He said in a sad tone. Faking and acting he was good at. This female would be no smarter than the others his brother slept with.

"I'm so used to having people call me D'Art that they just assume that rude son of a gun is me and never give me the time of day. So I just thought you'd be a female like that. Once they realize im not my brother they leave and im left alone again." Bitterness clouded his words. His brother was a dick. Why did no one understand that he was the smart one? He should be getting all the females. Not D'Art.

Creonus

Fuli
Female
Rogue
Cougar
© Lightwood
4(6) years
Linked Accounts

I'M TIRED OF FIGHTING

Fuli snorted and tried her best to not roll her eyes. Anger was bubbling beneath her skin as she heard him speak. Her anger was clouding over her better judgment. 'He isn't D'Art.'

"D'Artagnan is dead. Only now his spirit lingers in this world. " She didn't know if this last statement was true, having not seen him for a while, but she didn't want the male before her to know that. "Who are you then?" She didn't want to admit to herself that she was starting to feel bad for the poor guy. Fuli understood all to well what it felt like to be left, abandoned.

Her heart hammered in her chest as her cold eyes softened. "I'm sorry. No one should be left like that." And yet she was so willing to leave behind her blood family. Willing to make them suffer, even. But that was the past; it was all behind her. Her brows furrowed as she sighed, forcing herself to look away. Fuli's mind told her to leave now before things turned ugly, but her heart forced her to stay. She was already in too deep. Right when she realized this wasn't her mate she should have turned tail and run, but here she was. Pitying a man who talked crap about her brave knight.

She longed for the touch of her dead lover, causing her to take a bold step forward. Her narrowed eyes now locked on him. They looked so much alike, too much for comfort. Her heart was playing a dangerous game.

Vesuvius
Male
Coalition Resident
Cheetah
© Lizzy
5.00 years
Linked Accounts

Vesuvius

D'Art is dead.

The words shocked him more than anything he ever thought would. His breath rushed out of him in a rush. No, no.. His brother could not be dead.. That.. "How.." If his brother was dead what did that mean for him? How was he to track down all his brothers females? How was he to show them all that he was better? Honestly this female must have been lying. His eyes narrowed. Stupid and a liar. That was not what he expected.

"Vesuvius." He replied when she asked who he was. He pushed down his pain. If this was D'Art's mate that meant he had one less female to find. Anger settled in his gut, how dare his brother die?. If he found out this female was lying he'd... well he'd think of something.

He shook his head before putting a sad look on his face.She said she was sorry and he just gave a pitiful half smile. "Its ok everyone leaves me at some point. After my parents died and D'Art left i've been on my own." She didn't have to know that he poisoned his old man but that's tit for tat. The old bugger had it coming. His father still did kill his mother after all.

It wasn't long before he watched her take one step towards him and he took one closer to her. He watched her narrowed eyes with his open ones. Curious to see what she would do. He wondered if she would come with him to the Coalition. There he could treat her better than his brother. At least for the time being then he could toss her to one of the other males. "Will you forgive me for my first words?" His words were said in a sweet tone. After all he would catch more flies with honey than with vinegar.

Creonus

Fuli
Female
Rogue
Cougar
© Lightwood
4(6) years
Linked Accounts

I'M TIRED OF FIGHTING

Shock crossed over the cheetah's face. Her lips peeled back as he narrowed his eyes. She was growing more irritable by the second. But she couldn't let her anger spill over. He hadn't done anything really wrong, yet, so she had to reason to lash out. "Vesuvius, he and I were taken in as slaves for a realm called Julianna. A leopard killed him." Fuli didn't know the specifics, nor did she ever care to. Just thinking back on it caused her eyes to water. She'd take a moment to collect herself, blinking away the tears before they could spill. Crying in front of a stranger would show weakness. Weakness she couldn't afford to place on display.

Ves would then continue onto how everyone eventually leaves him. Fuli didn't want to feel empathy for this man, for her mate had warned her about him. But when he looked at her with those eyes that she loved it forced her to wonder if D'Art ever felt the same. Heaving a sigh at the slight pain in her heart for the male, Fuli forced a smile. "I'm sure that isn't true. Maybe if you weren't an ass to others then they'd stick around longer." Okay, maybe that was a little petty, but it felt needed.

She hadn't noticed him stepping closer, for she was far to distracted by his eyes. If she tried hard enough, she could pretend that his was D'Art. But she knew that wouldn't be fair to Vesuvius.

Will you forgive me for my first words?

Fuli knitted her brows together, feeling somewhat conflicted. She felt bad that he felt that way about himself, but on another had D'Art had put his brother in a bad light. It clouded her judgment and swayed her bias. "I don't know.. D'Artagnan warned me about you, he said you liked to follow him around, that you are not a good man." Fuli tilted her head, her soft voice lowering slightly, "Is there any way you can prove such an accusation to be incorrect? I can forgive you, yes, but I don't trust you." It was then she took notice of their closing proximity, how she allowed that slipped her mind, but she wouldn't back down. If anything, she took another step forward, if only to prove that she would stand her ground.

Vesuvius
Male
Coalition Resident
Cheetah
© Lizzy
5.00 years
Linked Accounts

M- Mature (Swearing)

Vesuvius

They were taken as slaves? That had some merit. He could take her as a slave. Keep her around as a maid in the realm. If she was anything like D'Art then she'd be out spoken. Well he could break her of that just like the leopard broke his brother. As much as he wanted to shield his heart that stung. His brother killed by a lowly leopard. He thought his brother would have more tact. He watched as her eyes watered. Most likely think about his brother. She really did have feelings for him. Pity. He would make her fall in love with him instead. He dropped his eyes to the ground at the cougars paws. "I-I had no idea. I wish I had come sooner. Maybe I could have done something.." He whispered to her.

'Maybe if you weren't an ass others with stick around.'

He had to stop himself from raising an eyebrow. She did have claws. Much more than he was expecting. No matter he would have her eating out of his paws. "I'm as ass because everyone leaves. If I act like an ass upon first meeting then I know who my true friends are. I never had D'Art's charisma." 'Or his high number of sexual partners.' but he left off the last part of his speech.

As she continued to speak he had to take a deep breathe. He did it under the guise of sadness but truly he was just getting frustrated. Why would she just fall at his feet? That's what she was supposed to do. Clearly he'd have to work harder. His brother warned her of him? Well wasn't that just fucking dandy. 1 step forwards 2 steps back. "The me D'Art knew was a kid. He left when he was a teen, so of course I followed him around. Its what brothers do." He said looking back into her eyes. "Not a good man? How would he know. He was my parents golden boy and I was just the spare that they could call on to do their bidding. If that's the way of a bad man I don't know what to tell you.." He said bitterly. Of course he wasn't a bad man. D'Art was. He got everything he wanted and then left Ves to fend for himself with his drunk of a father.

"I can prove it to you. Come home with me. Im the Baron of my realm. Its a nice place and I can take care of you. I can prove to you my worth." Of course she'd be doing all the womanly duties but she didn't have to know that. Or perhaps she'd like that. He wasn't quite sure females were so finicky sometimes. He watched as she stepped closer he did as well. Attempted to close their distance to 1 foot away from each other. His multi-hued eyes staring into hers. Silently daring her to back down from their stand off or give in to him.

Creonus

Fuli
Female
Rogue
Cougar
© Lightwood
4(6) years
Linked Accounts

I'M TIRED OF FIGHTING

Ves expressed remorse, or so it seemed like. But there was nothing he could have done. Allona was strong, sneaky, and cruel. That woman, man, it, whatever could have taken them all on and then some. Fuli blinked the memories away; it was best not to dwell..

"That still doesn't justify anything, darling. If you just go about your life as a grumpy little prick then you'll never get anywhere. Others can come and go, if they stay then keep them, if they go then oh well, but if you at least open up a little then the ones who stay will care for you that much more." Just because she didn't like the guy didn't mean she had to tell him to completely screw off. He was obviously milking the pity train, something that she found most doing. Something that she was guilty of doing as well at times. When the nights got lonely and cold and the only thing keeping her company in the late hours are her own thoughts. Fuli knew how it all felt to believe that no one would stay for you, even still there were moments when she believed that.

The woman hummed in slight agreement, listening to his words. "Family shouldn't do that to one another. I know that all too well." In her eyes flashed memories of her family, both blood and not. Both were dysfunctional, and sometimes cruel, but at least with Amari she felt loved. Salazar was trying, but deep down she feared that the grudge she held against him would never fade.

When Ves offered to take her home with him she blinked in surprise. Wow, a complete 180 from where this encounter first started. Her eyes clouded over with confusion and sadness. Yes, she felt bad for the guy, but D'Art had been pretty adamant on Fuli not meeting his brother. "I already have a home and i'm quite happy there." It was a lie, but she didn't need Ves to know that. "Let's make a deal, i'll continue to come back to these lands and we'll meet. Over the course of those encounters you can try to prove D'Artagnan's claims wrong." Fuli didn't want to make the male angry, but she also didn't feel comfortable following him.