Welcome Guest,
Pardon our ads; they're necessary to keep this site running. Thank you for your understanding! Many sites boast a wonderful memberbase, but here at Yavania we pride ourselves on our community. We work hard to provide a warm and welcoming atmosphere, making sure every member and guest is greeted and included in the fun, both OC and IC. Our staff is active, friendly, and almost always available. We are a sandbox roleplay, but we have many sitewide events to spice things up! We have very few limitations when it comes to character creation, and New Members get a huge bonus! We offer a vast spectrum of free-to-play creatures, including but not limited to wolves, lions, hyenas, panda bears, wild dogs, clouded leopards, ball pythons, and eagles! Check out our Overview Guide and Character Creation to see what other species you can play! If the magic system seems overwhelming, don't worry. You do not have to build a character with magic. If you want to, however, we're available to help! Just drop into cbox. ♥
Joining
Season & Time
Autumn Year 10
Oct. 16th - Nov. 30th

Realms
the Verja
the Algiz
Kamar-Taj
Aldrnari
Havok
Vipera
the Coalition
Open
Open
Open

Factions
Valkyrja
Open

AW Threads
- This is for links to [AW] threads only. -

Spotlights: Oct. '19
Character
Diablo
[played by Dikui]
Thread
Trick or Treat &
Zombie Ape

Census
M F O Total
Canines 61 51 03 115
Felines 39 38 03 80
Herbivores 07 08 00 15
Other Mammals 21 14 00 35
Birds 07 09 00 16
Reptiles 02 03 00 05
Other 01 01 00 02
Undead 16 06 00 22
Overall 154 130 006 290

Map

Staff
Akradr
Open
Amelia
Avocado

Top Sites & Donations

Advertisements
Please disable AdBlock to support Yavania!

Borders i'm back

Dagomara
Female
Rogue
Lion
© Lightwood
2.25 years
Height: 38in
AP: 14AP
Linked Accounts

Weight: 177lbs

i'm back

(This post was last modified: 11-05-2019, 05:52 PM by Dagomara. Edited 1 time in total.)

A cool autumn wind blew through her light colored fur; it was rather unusual for this time of year. While it wasn't as harsh as winter it was still cold enough for her to dream of the warm sun heating her being. Now wouldn't that be nice? Dagomara lingered on the borders of Cherry Blossom Grove. Her attention had been caught when she saw an injured mouse trying to make it over a rock twice its size. Why the creature didn't just go around was beyond her. The lioness wasn't hungry, but even if she was she didn't think she had the heart to kill it. Instead, she tried to creep closer and move the rock. Trying her best not to scare it.

She was about to follow it before the scent of a border caught her attention. It would be rude and dangerous to simply cross so she instead watched the poor creature disappear. Her heart clutching as she hoped it made it back to its family okay. It was a silly thought, but genuine nonetheless.

Dagomara didn't know that her family resided within the land she dared not cross onto. Family she didn't even know existed. She was born in the realm of Julianna, and she barely even remembered them. She had no idea that there could be a part of her family consisting of all sorts of creatures ranging of different species and sizes. No idea at all.

She had no idea that there could be gentle creatures like her. Sensitive and insecure and times, but strong in their own rights. If she did know of this then more than anything, she'd want to be by their side helping them. All her life she felt a strong calling to help care for those who couldn't help themselves. Whether it be the young, old, or sick. She wanted to help guide them into a better life.

Her beautiful green eyes scanned her surroundings, looking for any other source of life beside herself. "Hello?" She called a little loudly, if only to gain the attention of anyone residing in the land.

Actions | "Speech" | Magic

Malachai
Other
Verja Resident
Lion
© Amelia
4.75 years
Height: 42 in
AP: 18AP
Linked Accounts

Weight: 199 lbs

RE: i'm back

Malachai Dame

Mala was bringing back a hog, a fresh kill for the kitchens, when she spotted a lioness on the border. She paused, dropping the corpse for now and approaching the woman. Though she had social anxiety, she wasn't as shy around females as she was around males. As she approached the cream colored woman, however, she was struck by the memory of a cub that resembled the stranger.

Dagomara.

It had to be a coincidence. There had to be doppelgangers out there, right? This couldn't be her missing cub all grown up. What were the odds? Avatars, how her lost cubs haunted her. Maybe if she'd just stayed in Julianna, if she hadn't moved them, they'd all still be with her. I'm a terrible parent. Too weary of disappointment and embarassment to ask the stranger if she was somehow her long lost cub, Mala kept silent about her thoughts.

Anxious now, she paused near the stranger. "D-did you need help?" she asked.

Female Disguise - 170 lbs & 36 in

mariannemason

Malachai is genderfluid. For this reason, whatever gender (s)he is will be reflected by the pronouns used.

Dagomara
Female
Rogue
Lion
© Lightwood
2.25 years
Height: 38in
AP: 14AP
Linked Accounts

Weight: 177lbs

RE: i'm back

It wasn't too long before the approach of another brought forth another lioness. Dagomara blinked her kind eyes in confusion. The other woman looked familiar, but she couldn't quite place where she'd seen the other. In the crevasses deep in her mind she searched. It would have to be explored later on.

With a nod, the light colored lioness smiled. "I'm looking for a place to stay. Until I can find my family, that is. I don't know where they are or what they even look like. It's silly, but I still want to know who they are." It's true, she couldn't quite remember who her parents or siblings were, or what they looked like, or what their names were, but in her heart there was still a burning love for these creatures. They may be strangers to her now, but she wanted them to be more than that. All her young life she'd yearn to know of the family that brought her into this world. Never once had she questioned if she was left behind; deep down she knew she wasn't. Never had she questioned her real family's love for her.

"Oh! Yes, i'm Dagomara. Pleased to meet you, miss..?" She wanted to know who this familiar looking lioness was, wanted to know why she felt a tug at her heart as well. Maybe this creature needed her help. Maybe that's why she felt compelled to make sure the other woman was okay. But she couldn't really say for sure.

Actions | "Speech" | Magic