Welcome Guest,
Pardon our ads; they're necessary to keep this site running. Thank you for your understanding! Many sites boast a wonderful memberbase, but here at Yavania we pride ourselves on our community. We work hard to provide a warm and welcoming atmosphere, making sure every member and guest is greeted and included in the fun, both OC and IC. Our staff is active, friendly, and almost always available. We are a sandbox roleplay, but we have many sitewide events to spice things up! We have very few limitations when it comes to character creation, and New Members get a huge bonus! We offer a vast spectrum of free-to-play creatures, including but not limited to wolves, lions, hyenas, panda bears, wild dogs, clouded leopards, ball pythons, and eagles! Check out our Overview Guide and Character Creation to see what other species you can play! If the magic system seems overwhelming, don't worry. You do not have to build a character with magic. If you want to, however, we're available to help! Just drop into cbox. ♥
Joining
Season & Time
Winter Year 10
Dec. 1st - Jan. 19th

Realms

Factions
Valkyrja
Open

AW Threads
- This is for links to [AW] threads only. -

Spotlights: Oct. '19
Character
Caelan
[played by Amelia]
Thread
We Could be Immortals

Census
M F O Total
Canines 61 51 03 115
Felines 39 38 03 80
Herbivores 07 08 00 15
Other Mammals 21 14 00 35
Birds 07 09 00 16
Reptiles 02 03 00 05
Other 01 01 00 02
Undead 16 06 00 22
Overall 154 130 006 290

Map

Staff
Akradr
Open
Amelia
Avocado

Top Sites & Donations

Advertisements
Please disable AdBlock to support Yavania!

Borders [AW] I have Returned

Katarina
Female
Rogue
Leopard
© Spirited_Away
6 years
Height: 25 in
AP: 0AP
Linked Accounts

Weight: 100 lb

RE: [AW] I have Returned

Katarina ‘Kat’ Orielonas
“Love hurts just like a knife,
you make that knife feel good.”

Katarina knew that somebody who was actually a good mother wouldn't understand what she had done. Personally, Kat didn't think she was the best mother at all. Why she did it, she hardly knew and was still figuring it out. Frigga said there was no apology needed and that her son's enthusiasm was refreshing and so she glanced at Devon with a smile. Nodding as the Queen spoke, respectively keeping her eyes mostly down. Then she asked about Aenor and Kat allowed her ears to go back for a moment before she could speak again, Devon butted in but she said nothing to oppose him this time.

"As he said, her name is Aenor. And for leaving and not coming back sooner, well, I wasn't happy. I was in a really bad spot mentally and I didn't want to influence them that way. I knew somebody would in the Kingdom would pick them up, I trusted the Kingdom and the people in it to look after them. I just knew they'd be okay if I left them here. I don't think what I did was right, but I wasn't thinking right." Katarina looked away. Yes, in shame but mostly just to look back for a few moments on where she had been. D'art had disappeared, Aramis was dead, everything she knew and loved was ripped from her.

Then she went and had a one night stand with this random man, children came of it, and something happened to him to get him in trouble as far as she could remember. Kat remembered being practically dead inside, she had nowhere to go and nobody to go to.

She walks. | "She talks." | She thinks.

Anjay
Male
Verja Duke
Other bird
© Udo
3.5 (11.5) years
Height: 7 (L)
AP: 50AP
Linked Accounts

Weight: .06

Anjay felt like taking a jaunt today. He wished he could spend the day multiple ways; his family, his magic, his joy in doing nothing. With his desire to do nothing beaten by his want to be active, he decided to investigate. He had heard a call for Frigga, and that seemed a good thing to entertain him. He hopped out of his house and took flight. The border wasnt too far from his house. Part of why he had chosen its location. He saw an interesting gathering there when he arrived. The gorilla interested him the most. Taking note of them visually, he aimed to land atop Frigga's head. It was after all, his favorite place for observing others. From there, he would listen. His input not currently being needed.

*feel free to skip for now.

Has a single leather necklace with a gemstone pendant much like this bracketed by these.
Wears 3 leg bands around both legs similar to the picture. Two on the left, one on the right. Except the studs are these and Amethysts for the left leg, and these on the right. They are solid bands with no fasteners on them. He has additional bands around his legs with other gemstones. Ten total leg bands.
On his head rests a light blue woven leather circlet.
He has the image of an icosahedron on his chest as a result of his blessing.

Frigga
Female
Verja Queen
A. wild dog
© Amelia
3.25 (11.75) years
Height: 26 in
AP: 285AP
Linked Accounts

Weight: 83 lbs

The woman's son replied, giving his sister's name. She turned to offer him a smile of gratitude. Then, she listened to Katarina's reply. Mental health was....difficult. It was difficult to help, difficult to judge. Frigga could relate.

A flutter of wings and then there was a small weight on her head. The familiar scent made her smile wider. Long time no see, my friend, she tried to say via telepathy. Focusing on the woman, Frigga debated what to say.

Balancing her duty as Queen and as a mother was difficult. "What you've admitted to is child endangerment," she said. "Telling no one you were leaving and informing no one of the cubs you intended to abandon. You couldn't be sure they would be found or adopted." Was this woman's daughter even still alive? Frigga hadn't seen her or heard of her. "I'm sorry you were suffering, but actions have consequences. So, tell me why do you believe you deserve a second chance here? How can you make up for your mistakes?"

Action | "Speech." | 'Thought.' | Element
stock images taken by Mathias Appel.

Wears a white gold ring with three diamonds (one larger than the rest). Has metal flower earrings; the petals are painted green and blue, with a white pearl in the center. Wears an emerald jewel wrapped in silver on a delicate silver chain. Wears a silver bracelet decorated with three gems, one emerald and two sapphire. She has a gold ring on her right paw, decorated with a blue gem.

Devon
Male
Rogue
Leopard
© Lizzy
1.50 years
Height: 25in
AP: 169AP
Linked Accounts

Weight: 103lbs

(This post was last modified: 12-05-2019, 09:09 PM by Devon.)
Devon Orielonas

"A hop, a skip and a jump. Home is never far."

Devon looked between his mother and Frigga. It seems they wanted to have adult time. Boring. He just wanted to meet his sister and finally have someone to play with that wasn't like 1,000 years old. Not that His mom and Athos weren't fun but they didn't know how to play. It was usually always about adult business that he wasn't allowed to hear. His eyes widened as he watched a bird fly to Frigga's head but if wasn't enough to keep his full attention. He glanced at his mom and Athos to see if they were paying attention before he caught a scent. Curious he moved towards a bush a little bit from them to see a tiger hiding? "Hiya, im Devon. Whatcha doing?" He said whispering to the tiger (Aenor).

Athos kept his eyes on the Queen only sparing Devon a quick glance but kept most of his attention on her. Then a small bird took roost on her head. Weird but he didn't comment. As Queen Frigga spoke of child endangerment he sighed. Things were not looking good but depression did have a way of making the mind scared. "If I mays Queen Frigga, depression does have tha way of twisting the minds. Rots your brain it does. I can't speaks fer her but when I founds her, she did not looks so great. When she tolds me what happened, I understood her pain. See we had a big group you sees? D'Artagnan, Aramis, Porthos, Kat and I. We weres family. She found Aramis' body laid slain the same day that D'Art went missings. Nows that's not an excuse but perhaps a ways to helps ya understand. Everyone should be given a second chance. Please." He wasn't against begging but if this was Kat's home before then by god he'd help her.

He knew mental illness, it was not rational, it did not discriminate. But by golly the pain hurt just the same. He should know, he was nothing more than a washed up royal Gorilla who created a family out of nothing. A family he would lay down his life for. Including begging with a fellow Queen to understand. Laving behind a child was terrible yes, but hindsight is only seen after the fact. With depression it usually coated the mind leaving only small thoughts. He couldn't say for sure that Kat had it but the fact remains she left a child behind because of seeing one of hers dead. She was stronger than he for coming back to her home. He wasn't sure he could say he would have done the same.

He Walks. | "He Talks." | He Uses Magic.

Katarina
Female
Rogue
Leopard
© Spirited_Away
6 years
Height: 25 in
AP: 0AP
Linked Accounts

Weight: 100 lb

Katarina ‘Kat’ Orielonas
“Love hurts just like a knife,
you make that knife feel good.”

Katarina didn't think what she did was right. Hell, she came here to admit it but nowhere near with pride. It was more shame she felt. Frigga went on to say what she admitted to was child endangerment and she only watched the woman. If only she could show the woman what she had been feeling when she had left, how she felt like she was endangering her own children by even being around them. Telling no one nor informing anyone of the cubs was bad, she knows that now but back then it was different. She was sorry she was suffering, but then asking why she believed she deserved a second chance. Kat looked to the ground, her lungs stolen of air at the very thought. Did she really deserve a second chance? She had attempted to abandon both her children. But to her then it was for the sake of keeping them safe from her. She was asked how she could make up for her mistakes.

The woman opened her mouth but found there was nothing to come out. But that was when Athos began talking and she was glad he did. He explained a lot of things for her and she watched him out of the corner of her eyes while he talked. When he was finished she nodded, but she wasn't going to do any pleading as he was doing. "I know that leaving like that was wrong, but I felt I myself was endangering them, somehow. I did it on a whim decision, but now I've time to think about what I've done. I'm not sure if I am deserving of a second chance, but I am willing to accept whatever punishment or anything you see fit. But I guess that is all I'm looking for right? A second chance." Her words became quiet, not wanting Devon to hear though he seemed distracted. Katarina's breathe was stolen, she felt as though she couldn't breathe but she forced in air. Was she taking in enough? She wasn't entirely sure at this point.

She walks. | "She talks." | She thinks.