Welcome Guest,
Pardon our ads; they're necessary to keep this site running. Thank you for your understanding! Many sites boast a wonderful memberbase, but here at Yavania we pride ourselves on our community. We work hard to provide a warm and welcoming atmosphere, making sure every member and guest is greeted and included in the fun, both OC and IC. Our staff is active, friendly, and almost always available. We are a sandbox roleplay, but we have many sitewide events to spice things up! We have very few limitations when it comes to character creation, and New Members get a huge bonus! We offer a vast spectrum of free-to-play creatures, including but not limited to wolves, lions, hyenas, panda bears, wild dogs, clouded leopards, ball pythons, and eagles! Check out our Overview Guide and Character Creation to see what other species you can play! If the magic system seems overwhelming, don't worry. You do not have to build a character with magic. If you want to, however, we're available to help! Just drop into cbox. ♥
Joining
Season & Time
Winter Year 10
Dec. 1st - Jan. 19th

Realms

Factions
Valkyrja
Open

AW Threads
- This is for links to [AW] threads only. -

Spotlights: Oct. '19
Character
Caelan
[played by Amelia]
Thread
We Could be Immortals

Census
M F O Total
Canines 61 51 03 115
Felines 39 38 03 80
Herbivores 07 08 00 15
Other Mammals 21 14 00 35
Birds 07 09 00 16
Reptiles 02 03 00 05
Other 01 01 00 02
Undead 16 06 00 22
Overall 154 130 006 290

Map

Staff
Akradr
Open
Amelia
Avocado

Top Sites & Donations

Advertisements
Please disable AdBlock to support Yavania!

All Welcome Wander soul

Inga
Female
Rogue
Caribou
© Ariela
2.75 years
Height: 40in
AP: 105AP
Linked Accounts

Weight: 174lbs

Wander soul

The caribo stood among the giant trees. Winter had claimed this land with her cover of white. She liked the winter, she was made for it. She didn't feel the cold, her coat made for much colder temperatures. She walked around the closest tree. Her hoof keeping her form sinking in to the snow. She marveled at the size of it. So much larger that anything she was used to. It stretched high in to the sky blocking out any sunlight. It made her feel small in a way she wasn't used to. She finished her circle of the tree and moved on. Something deep inside her told her it was time to move on. some snowflakes made it past the breaches. She watch one fall to the ground as she walked. She wasn't sure how much snow would fall here when winter truly sett in. She didn't want to risk it becoming to deep for her to dig up food. Forests gathered snow she knew how dangerous that could be. She wished she new the lands better so she knew where to go. She sighed, she would just have to figure it out.

Kithen
Other
Rogue
Wolf
© BitterSweetCitrus
6 years
Height: 30 in
AP: 24AP
Linked Accounts

Weight: 90 lbs

RE: Wander soul

Kithen Dame

Now that fall was over, and winter was here, beautiful warm colored trees were traded for cold barren ones around Yavania, but here there was only green. The wood's terrain was far more appealing than the precarious paths he took in the steep canyon. Kithen sped his gate to a gallop to run with the wind. As expected the wind howled in his ears, their fur battered and beaten by the force of the wind. Glee filled him as he galloped along, causing him to sound a yip in joy.

Frigid temperatures of winter bothered most, but not Kithen, he loved winter despite loving fall most. While donning a wild smile, slowly Kithen slowed his gate to a trot glancing around.

"That was sooooooo fun! I need to do that more often, it's a great distraction from-" Kithen began to bark to himself when stopped mid sentence when he spotted a caribou.

By the looks of it, the large deer seemed lost, confused, and conflicted. Sniffing the air Kithen was able to conclude the caribou was indeed a female and nodded. Might as well help the gal out, not much to do other than run or hunt otherwise. Kithen thought to himself. And so Kithen began to trot toward the rouge caribou.

"Hey, you seem pretty lost there, I can help ya out if ya want. I've been 'round a long time so, I know a thing or two. I'm Kithen, and you are?" He hollered from afar as he grew closer.

Action | “Speech.” | Magic

Kithen is F2M transgender, and looks/smells like a female,
so your character most likely will mistake him as female at first glance.

Inga
Female
Rogue
Caribou
© Ariela
2.75 years
Linked Accounts

Her heard the wolf before she spotted her. The little yip made sure of that. Her prey instincts told her to run but she ignored them. Still her body tensed a little, ready to run should she need to Her eyes found the running wolf just before it slowed down. The scent was one of a female. She spoke in English, good. The looked like she had some years behind her, but going by behavior so far she would say the woman was on the younger side. She decided not to think to much in to it. It didn't really matter.

She stood still as the she wolf came closer. Any signs of her earlier nervousness gone. Both her ears turned forward to listen when the stranger spoke again. She quickly and silently thanked the spirits for leading her this way. It would save her a lot of trouble "Inga. I'm not as much lost as I am new to the area. Some help would be appreciated. So where have my legs taken me?" She asked.

There was so much for her to learn. A new place meant new creatures, different cultures and new lands to explore. It was one of the reasons she had started her wandering. It had taken her so far already. The long track of her old herd seemed small compared to the possibility's she had in front of her.

Dvir
Male
Rogue
Other mammal
© Lizzy
5.25 years
Height: 52''
AP: 25.5AP
Linked Accounts

Weight: 380

Dvir Kindler
“Leave me laying here.”

Dvir just moved. After he lost his Kingdom his mate disappeared soon after. Well maybe it was him that disappeared. She did tell him he had a habit of them. He let out a sigh that came out in a white cloud. His hooves moved through the woods with ease. He lifted his head when he scented a female caribou and a wolf. Curious he moved closer to listen.

As he got closer he attempted to get within 10 feet of them both. Why was the wolf talking to the caribou? Did she think that she was going to get a quick meal? He killed the last predator that tried to kill a prey animal. "Hello to you both. I am Dvir and you are in Yavania." He said keeping his tone even as he attempted to close the distance to 5 feet between the two.

Looking at them both he realized he dwarfed all of them. Which he usually did. Elk usually were not small animals.

He Walks. "He Talks."

Inga
Female
Rogue
Caribou
© Ariela
2.75 years
Linked Accounts

She would be lying of she said she wasn't just a little bit revealed when she spotted the large male elk. He was an extra par of eyes and ears to scan for danger. The safety of numbers was something she knew well, even if she had willingly left it behind. She gave the man that introduced him self as Dvir a small smile. As Kithen didn't respond she turned her focus to the elk. "Yavania" She said quietly getting a feel for the name. Maybe she would call this place home for now.

"I'am Inga" She said just in case the elk had missed her the first time. "Have you been here..." She began but stop as a Fire Newt appeared on her nose. She froze in surprise, just looking at the little creature for what felt like forever, but probably only was a couple of seconds Just as fast as it appeared it vanished. "mii?" She said in her native language of sami.

A moment later she remembered she was not on her own. Taking a breath she calmed down again. There was no need to get worked up over this, she would figure it out with time. "That was unexpected..." She said watching the others for signs they had seen it happened to. She did not doubt it had happened, just how physical it actually had been. She had heard storied of spirits appearing for selected individuals. For now it was the explanations that made most sense.

mii=what?
OC: It's been 5 days so I am skiping

Dvir
Male
Rogue
Other mammal
© Lizzy
5.25 years
Linked Accounts

Dvir Kindler
“Leave me laying here.”

He smiled at the female as she whispered his lands name. It seems she was new here. Much like he was many seasons ago. Before he became a failed King. But that was neither here nor there.

He had been watching Inga as the little lizard appeared on her nose. He raised an eyebrow. It seems she had magic like Chastity did. Though different as he had never seen Chast make animals. Only build their homes. Not that he spent much time there but still the houses were nice.

Letting out a chuckle as the lizard dispersed he heard her words. "You have magic. Yavania is known for it. I've lived here awhile. Me and my friend though I haven't seen her in a few seasons. I have a home a few lands over." He said in the same drab tone. Really meeting others was not his forte. That was Chastity's job but here he was without her so it was time for him to actually meet others. It made him sad that Chast disappeared on him. Maybe this is what she felt when he went away from her. It wasn't a nice feeling. He would go out and find her soon but for now he wanted to make sure that Inga was ok. He didn't know the wolf so he was kind of worried that Inga might get attacked. Not that she had to worry about anything with him. He did kill the leopard after all.

He Walks. "He Talks."

Inga
Female
Rogue
Caribou
© Ariela
2.75 years
Linked Accounts

He was laughing at her. Well she suppose she looked rather silly. At least that meant it had be a physical creature. She coked her head to the side at the mention of magic. Had she done that just now then? She suppose that would made sense in a way. Magic wasn't a new concept to her, but this type sure was. Magic didn't just happen. It needed focus and a connection with the spirits. Only the most gifted had it. Not here it seemed. She would have to figure out how she did it, so she could replicate it.

"I made a good choice when coming here it seems. A place filled with magic dose sound interesting. " She didn't really mind that dvir sounded a little disinterested. She would have liked him to enjoy the conversation, but some creatures weren't the social types. She hoped she didn't boor him. "I do hope your friend shows up again. Everyone needs a little company now and then. What's it like where you live? " She asked in a gentle tone. Perhaps it was a place worth visiting. Who was she kidding. She would visit it anyway. That was just the type of woman she was

Dvir
Male
Rogue
Other mammal
© Lizzy
5.25 years
Linked Accounts

Dvir Kindler
“Leave me laying here.”

His eyes flicked to hers as he kept his face stoic. He really didn't like to show emotions. Sure some did not like him for it, mainly the two little followers of Chast's but he didn't care. Wasn't like they mattered to him. No one really did.

He nodded his head once when he heard her speak. "Yes, my friend made wonderful houses in our home. She made it all happen with just her mind. Incredible really. Perhaps you have some." He said but as a newcomer he hadn't known he had any either.

Pain crossed his features at that. He wasn't sure he'd ever see Chastity again. He burned that bridge when he left the final time. A stupid, stupid mistake that now he wasn't sure he could rectify. "Yes it does get lonely being without a companion. As for my home, well it is large, with tons of grass. Well not so much in the winter but if you dig it up, its still there. There are houses for our friends to stay in as well. It was truly marvelous. Would you like me to lead the way?" He asked her in a deep voice. If she came, good. If not then he didn't rally care much either way.

He Walks. "He Talks."

Inga
Female
Rogue
Caribou
© Ariela
2.75 years
Linked Accounts

Houses, well that sure sounded interesting. She wasn't very familiar with the idea of houses. It wasn't really something her kind even considered. Her people was nomadic. They had no need for a permanent place to call come. Not that they could make much if they wanted to anyway. It was mostly reserved for primates and smaller creatures. Dvir was right, if magic could do such things it truly was amazing. "If I do I suspect it will show it self eventually. If not I will be more than happy if I manage to replicate what I did earlier. " There was a hit of excitement in her tone, but she kept calm. She was not some young calf.

She noticed his pained expression. She didn't like it. Why did the one emotion he showed have to be pain. It was a part of life, but the good and bad. She decided to not bring up his friend and continue the conversation. Loneliness was something she had come to call her traveling companion, she knew it well. It was the price she payed for seeing the world.

She chuckled a little at the mention of grass not being there in winter. She knew that all to well. Winter back home could last almost half the year sometimes. Her ears perked at the mention of showing her the houses. She would like that very much. "Yes that would be nice." She said. Thinking back to what he said she wondered. Would he consider her a friend? He was so stoic it was hard to tell what he though of her. She certainly wouldn't mind getting to know him better. He was nice if a bit distant.