Welcome Guest,
Pardon our ads; they're necessary to keep this site running. Thank you for your understanding! Many sites boast a wonderful memberbase, but here at Yavania we pride ourselves on our community. We work hard to provide a warm and welcoming atmosphere, making sure every member and guest is greeted and included in the fun, both OC and IC. Our staff is active, friendly, and almost always available. We are a sandbox roleplay, but we have many sitewide events to spice things up! We have very few limitations when it comes to character creation, and New Members get a huge bonus! We offer a vast spectrum of free-to-play creatures, including but not limited to wolves, lions, hyenas, panda bears, wild dogs, clouded leopards, ball pythons, and eagles! Check out our Overview Guide and Character Creation to see what other species you can play! If the magic system seems overwhelming, don't worry. You do not have to build a character with magic. If you want to, however, we're available to help! Just drop into cbox. ♥
Joining
Season & Time
Summer Year 11
March 8th - April 25th

Realms

Factions
Valkyrja
Open

AW Threads
- This is for links to [AW] threads only. -

Spotlights: March '20
Character
most loyal

Adrian
[played by Makao
Thread
The Greatful Dead

Census
M F O Total
Canines 61 51 03 115
Felines 39 38 03 80
Herbivores 07 08 00 15
Other Mammals 21 14 00 35
Birds 07 09 00 16
Reptiles 02 03 00 05
Other 01 01 00 02
Undead 16 06 00 22
Overall 154 130 006 290

Map

Staff
Akradr
Lightwood
Amelia
Avocado

Top Sites & Donations

Advertisements
Please disable AdBlock to support Yavania!

Private Reckoning [Perses]

Regalia
Female
Valkyrja Commander
Wolf
© Amelia
3.5 (12) years
Height: 35 in
AP: 557AP
Linked Accounts

Weight: 131 lbs

Reckoning [Perses]

Despite how irritated Perses' attitude had made her, Regalia wisely waited before doing anything hasty. She was a hothead, yeah, but when it came to her responsibilities to those she considered hers, she could tolerate a lot. She'd even defended him to the council, and fuck did she feel stupid for having to. He'd been a kid, of course. Kids make mistakes.

That wasn't what this was about. This was about his attitude. His boyish arrogance. It wasn't that he'd possibly told a baby she'd been abandoned by her mother. It wasn't that he seemed to think Yavania's wolves were different than 'wild wolves' -- as if her mother and aunt hadn't come from similar circumstances. It wasn't that he liked to backtalk every superior he met -- no, wait. It was definitely that last one...

She sighed, lifted her maw, and howled for him.

Action | "Speech" | Thought | Element |
stock images taken by Dawnthieves.

Wears a silver ring with blue topaz gems and a bracelet made of tiger eye gemstones with a golden lion head.

Perses
Male
Legion Duke
Wolf
© Silverfrost
2.50 years
Height: 40 in
AP: 546AP
Linked Accounts

Weight: 180 lbs

RE: Reckoning [Perses]

Perses found himself alone. He still came back to the grove, even with his freedom. He activated Spiranima and Crowley perched on his back.

"Want to see something cool?" the giant asked the raven. She nodded.
The beast decided to see if he could activate that shapeshifting power, this time to show the raven.

Smallshape activated and the beast found himself a pine marten. Instead of his fur being whitened like his mink form, his fur was darkened to mimic the dark marking he had without whitening his fur.

The marten thought his familiar was near him. "Crowley! Check this out!" he called out. But he got no response. 'Crowley! I shapeshifted!" The bird wasn't there.

The marten perked up as he heard a call. It was Regalia. He was close and in his hurry, forgot to turn back into a wolf. It would have made his approach a lot quicker. He caught sight of the red she-wolf. She was taller than....he was still a marten.

The beast changed back into his wolf shape. "Hello," the beast said. He wondered why she called him here. He didn't see Hera. His Spiranima returned and Crowley perched on his back. She seemed confused for a minute before bowing towards Regalia.

OOC⟶ Sorry for the late! Crappy post, sorry (Crowley bowing is like how Zazu does)
Anima: 10/15 | Psychic: 0/5 | Earth: 0/5 | Water: 0/8
Camouflage: 0/1 | Lucky: ∞ | Eidetic Memory: ∞ | Telekinesis: 0/1 | Telekinetic: ∞ (0/1)
Stock from Dawnthieves | Texture by frostbo@DA | Texture by xnienke@DA

Perses wears a black leather collar with a raven pendant

Regalia
Female
Valkyrja Commander
Wolf
© Amelia
3.5 (12) years
Linked Accounts

(This post was last modified: 01-15-2020, 05:12 AM by Amelia. Edited 1 time in total.)

I've been giving out chances every time
And all you do is let me down

She raised her brow when Perses came over in the form of a weasel-thing. She was intimately familiar with shapeshifters, but she'd never pegged Perses for one. Seeing as his magic wasn't the focus of this meeting, she didn't comment. There was so much to say, so while she collected her thoughts, she nodded her head towards Crowley. "Get rid of your companion, aye? This chat is for just us." As she waited for him to do what she ordered --- hopefully, for once, without protest -- she turned, picked up the wooden bowl of fermented fruit juice, and then moved to place it in front of Perses. She had one for herself too, of course. "Some liquid courage. It's called wine, and it'll knock your brain on its ass. So don't drink it too fast. A bowl of that would be no problem for a wolf of your size...but if you've never had it before, be cautious.” Without taking a sip of her own, she sat, waiting just in case Crowley hadn't yet been dismissed. Until she was, Regalia would organize what she needed to say.

Feeling like her brain was less of a mess, she let herself speak naturally. She was no wordsmith like her uncle or a politician like Frigga. "Kid, I saw somethin' in you all those seasons ago when we met. That's why when Frigga sent you to me, I saw it as an opportunity to help shape the man you'd become. I thought training you, encouraging your protective instincts, was the way to go. I thought you'd enjoy helping the Valkyrja protect the Kingdom, protect those that can't help themselves..."

She paused.

"I have no doubt your heart is in the right place in everything you do, but for all that you claim you know about 'wild wolves' and 'the old ways,' it's clear you don't know anything. If you'd ever spoken to your alpha the way you speak to the leaders here, you'd be belly up with your tail between your legs." And finally... "To clarify, this ain't about how you handled Hera. You did the right thing bringing her to the Kingdom. My objection was implying to her that her mama had abandoned her. After listenin' to the kid for a few minutes, it became clear they were on the run from somethin'." And it had finally caught up to Hera's mother...

Regalia sighed, looking and feeling her age. "So, I got just one question for yah, kid. I don't wanna hear anything our of your mouth except the answer, got it?" Avatars help him if he argued with her right now... "How many of your fellow Valkyrja members have you gotten to know since I gave you the order to over a season ago?"

Wears a silver ring with blue topaz gems and a bracelet made of tiger eye gemstones with a golden lion head.

Perses
Male
Legion Duke
Wolf
© Silverfrost
2.50 years
Linked Accounts

(This post was last modified: 01-15-2020, 05:24 AM by Perses. Edited 1 time in total. Edit Reason: fixing some coding )

Perses was surprised by the request. But he would comply.

I'll see you later,' the beast thought towards the raven. She nodded and then he unsummoned her.

The male sniffed the bowl the commander pushed in front of him. He wasn't sure if he liked the smell. He lapped it once and then immediately pulled his head away. It tasted horrible! He didn't like it at all.

The wolf listened to Regalia speak. He hadn't done much protecting, had he? The last time he had fought was to defend himself. He hadn't done much to protect the weak? Unless bringing children back to the kingdom counted? He guessed it did. But outside of that, he hadn't done much protecting in moons.

The dark and cream wolf remembered his mother speaking of her pack. The only time they had required submission was upon meeting higher-ups. He had figured by now that this pack -- kingdom -- was of a different way. His mother encouraged him to speak with her. They made decisions together when they could.

The crimson-eyed Cadet had figured by now that she hadn't been abandoned. Wasn't that the same as being left behind? He didn't know that they were on the run. But from who? Were they still looking for Hera?

At the time, the beast didn't want to get the pup's hopes up. It would hurt a lot more if she kept onto that hope and learned her mother was gone.

The red-eyed wolf thought. "I met Nikita, another Cadet. And Eagla, though I met her before you gave me the order." He knew that it looked bad for him. But he didn't know how to find them other than calling a Valkyrja member. And what would he tell them why he called them? Just to meet them?

OOC⟶ *punts out another crappy post*
Anima: 10/15 | Psychic: 0/5 | Earth: 0/5 | Water: 0/8
Camouflage: 0/1 | Lucky: ∞ | Eidetic Memory: ∞ | Telekinesis: 0/1 | Telekinetic: ∞ (0/1)
Stock from Dawnthieves | Texture by frostbo@DA | Texture by xnienke@DA

Regalia
Female
Valkyrja Commander
Wolf
© Amelia
3.5 (12) years
Linked Accounts

I've been giving out chances every time
And all you do is let me down

Thankfully, he listened and replied to her question without delay or excuse. She wished he could have given a different answer. She wished he'd actually listened -- wished he'd proven that he could follow instructions. Feeling let down, she wrestled with what to do. She'd defended him to the council! She'd defended him and all along he'd been ignoring the only orders she'd really given him.

Avatars, she felt so stupid. He wasn't a kid anymore. He was young, but youth was no excuse for ignoring your superiors for seasons. She'd been a sassy teen, but she'd always respected her leaders. His blatant disregard for her was baffling. To be honest, it actually hurt a bit. "Okay," she said, nodding to herself. "Okay..." Her eyes closed as she tried to summon the will to get through this day. "I'm strippin' you of your rank, Perses. Lemme be clear about why and what that means. You've shown willful disregard for the orders of your superiors and the duties assigned by your commanding officer, me. If you don't know anything about wolves, know this; the hierarchy keeps the pack safe and functional. Same goes here for the Kingdom. So, what's this mean for you? It means your a rogue now. If yah want to try to rejoin the Kingdom, call for the King and Queen of the Verja on yer own time. I'm...I'm done, kid. I don't think I can help yah anymore. May the Norns guide you." That said, she turned and walked away, tail low and betraying her dismay.

She walked slowly, not intending to truly leave the area until he'd left Kingdom lands. To let the others know of her verdict, she howled, informing them of Perses' new rank.

-exit if Perses does-

Perses
Male
Legion Duke
Wolf
© Silverfrost
2.50 years
Linked Accounts

(This post was last modified: 01-15-2020, 02:10 PM by Perses. Edited 1 time in total.)

Perses Stormbringer

“None of us really change over time. We only become more fully what we are.”

Perses never saw this coming. He met one member! She didn't tell him exactly how many Valkyrja members he had to meet! He didn't know anymore. He wasn't sure if he wanted to come back. Everything he tried to do right always backfired him on some way.

The beast turned away. He could be a rogue. The beast turned to leave the Valkyrja lands. Before he left, the male turned back to the commander.

The beast would activate Telepathy, looking at Regalia. 'I'm sorry, Regalia. Tell Hera...and Nova...and Valravn that I said goodbye. Especially tell Hera, I don't want her to think...' The beast broke off the telepathy.

The red-eyed Rogue turned. And then took off at a lope, crossing the border and leaving the Kingdom.

-Exit-

OOC⟶ Thanks for the thread! <3
Anima: 10/15 | Psychic: 1/5 | Earth: 0/5
background & wolf