Welcome Guest,
Pardon our ads; they're necessary to keep this site running. Thank you for your understanding! Many sites boast a wonderful memberbase, but here at Yavania we pride ourselves on our community. We work hard to provide a warm and welcoming atmosphere, making sure every member and guest is greeted and included in the fun, both OC and IC. Our staff is active, friendly, and almost always available. We are a sandbox roleplay, but we have many sitewide events to spice things up! We have very few limitations when it comes to character creation, and New Members get a huge bonus! We offer a vast spectrum of free-to-play creatures, including but not limited to wolves, lions, hyenas, panda bears, wild dogs, clouded leopards, ball pythons, and eagles! Check out our Overview Guide and Character Creation to see what other species you can play! If the magic system seems overwhelming, don't worry. You do not have to build a character with magic. If you want to, however, we're available to help! Just drop into cbox. ♥
Joining
Season & Time
Spring Year 11
Jan. 20th - March 7th

Realms

Factions
Valkyrja
Open

AW Threads
- This is for links to [AW] threads only. -

Spotlights: Fan. '20
Character
Akeela
[played by Rage]
Thread
Knights of Honor

Census
M F O Total
Canines 61 51 03 115
Felines 39 38 03 80
Herbivores 07 08 00 15
Other Mammals 21 14 00 35
Birds 07 09 00 16
Reptiles 02 03 00 05
Other 01 01 00 02
Undead 16 06 00 22
Overall 154 130 006 290

Map

Staff
Akradr
Lightwood
Amelia
Avocado

Top Sites & Donations

Advertisements
Please disable AdBlock to support Yavania!

Claim [AW] Knights of Honor

Akeela
Female
Legion Queen
Tiger
© Rage
2.75 years
Height: 34in
AP: 620AP
Linked Accounts

Weight: 205lbs

[AW] Knights of Honor

Akeela Dusk
She walks. | "She talks." | ‘She thinks.’
——-
Akeela’s steps were slow but confident as she strode through the forest, her eyes scanning the terrain. Tomorrow this would all be hers. She was taking it as her own, no, she was taking it for The Legion. Navigating her way through the trees that she already knew so well, she located the clearing around the hill that her and Perses had determined would be the main meeting area for the realm. Climbing atop the mound of land, she overlooked the empty area below her, a chilled breeze blowing against her face. This was going to happen. She was going to make this work. Lifting her head proudly into the sky, the woman let out a bellowing roar, calling forth all the beings who had already pledged themselves to The Legion and attempting to alert all nearby creatures that she intended to claim this forest for them.

The sun slipped up over the horizon behind her as the day began, sending beams of orange out around her striped body. She had called this official meeting as morning struck, hoping to allow ample time throughout the day for explanation and arrival. The tigress also hoped to see some new arrivals at this meeting, others who would be willing to join up with her. While she was not much for violence, she was ready for any opposition that might come her way, she had came this far, she would not be badgered and pushed around by nay Sayers. Though she didn’t wish it to come to a fight, she would certainly fight for this cause. Though, she didn’t understand why anyone would oppose such a noble group of individuals.

Remaining on her paws, cranium head proudly, she kept her eyes peeled, her ears twitching atop her head, listening carefully for any response she might get or the approach of anyone. Hopefully her pledged members arrived before any strangers, but she would work with what she got. She was prepared to invite in new members as well as welcome old friends.
——-
{Fire 0/3 | Metal 0/2 | Dart 0/2 | Investigator | Legend Lore}

OOC: A meeting for the forming of the legion, so no posting order!

Perses
Male
Legion Duke
Wolf
© Silverfrost
2.25 years
Height: 40 in
AP: 771AP
Linked Accounts

Weight: 180 lbs

RE: [AW] Knights of Honor

Perses wasn't far when he heard Akeela's call. Today was the day it seemed. He summoned his Spiranima and Crowley was soon perched on his back. With that, the beast took off at a speedy lope towards the call. His heart was beating fast in anticipation.

The red-eyed Rogue caught sight of the antlered tigress atop the hill. He padded up towards her, stopping six feet below out of respect. He sat down with his head held proudly. He turned towards her.

"Mind if I make a call too?" the wolf asked. If allowed, the beast would lift his head and call for those interested in joining a new realm. If not, he would dip his head respectfully and wait in attention for others to arrive.

OOC⟶ Let me know if anything needs to be edited <3
Anima: 4/15 | Psychic: 0/5 | Earth: 0/5 | Water: 0/8
Camouflage: 0/1 | Chameleon: 0/1 | Lucky: ∞ | Eidetic Memory: ∞ | Telekinesis: 0/1 | Telekinetic: ∞ (0/1)
Stock from Dawnthieves | Texture by xnienke@DA | Texture by Miss-deviantE@DA

Perses wears a black leather collar with a raven pendant

Archime
Female
Legion Knight
Tiger
© Dikui
3.25 years
Height: 36 in
AP: 48.5AP
Linked Accounts

Weight: 225 lbs

Archime lay on the ground, her eyes closed. She breathed deeply, just as she heard a loud roar. The call sounded across the land. Archime lifted her platinum head and smiled. It sounded like Akeela, the tigeress she had met not long ago. She got to her paws and stretched. She didn't mind being roused from her nap. This might be involving the realm she had told the Rohiem woman about.

Archime loped over to the direction the call came from. She could see Akeela and also Perses. The wolf's companion, Crowley, was also there. The platinum tigeress ran faster. Soon she reached them. "Hello!" she called out to them. She slowed to a stop a few feet from Akeela.

Akeela
Female
Legion Queen
Tiger
© Rage
2.75 years
Linked Accounts

Akeela Dusk
——-
Soon Perses arrived, the first to answer her call. Smiling at him as he approached, she nodded to his question, allowing him to make his call without protest. While typically that would be the job of a co-leader, she didn’t have one at the moment and would accept help from her current second in command. Another being could be heard approaching, paws beating swiftly against the ground. Soon Archime, the pale tiger they had met before, erupted into the clearing. Smiling warmly at her, Akeela didn’t speak just yet. She would wait until others arrived to make any sort of speech. Her heart thumped erratically in her chest, but the woman did her best to remain calm and confident in her expression and body language. It would be a lie if she said she wasn’t nervous, but, she wouldn’t let it show. She was to be a queen, and first impressions were important. Eyes scanning the clearing, Akeela sighed. It had only be a short while since she made her cal, but she began to worry no one would show up. Shaking her head slightly, she remained standing proudly. She couldn’t let thoughts of failure muddle her mind right now.
——-

Kallisto
Female
Legion Knight
Other bear
© Spirited_Away
3.5 years
Height: 43 inches
AP: 82.5AP
Linked Accounts

Weight: 235 pounds

Kallisto Ariadne Lykaios

DON'T TELL ME I'M OVERREACTING WHEN YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT THE HELL I'VE BEEN THROUGH

Kallisto was wandering about when she heard the claim. Already? The bear turned her directions and headed in a steady pace towards the call. She didn’t expect the tigress to be ready that quick but who knew how many people she had talked to before Kalli. The bear shook her head, it didn’t matter. A second call made her confused, but she continued nevertheless. All that mattered was that she got there to support her. Kallisto was a Warrior, but she never fought without reason and if it could be avoided she’d avoid it.

As she approached, she noticed a wolf and tiger already present. She eyed the wolf who stood nearer to the tiger but she said nothing. Looking to Akeela, she dipped her head in respect. ”Akeela.” She would also dip her head in greeting to the other two, but no other words would be spoken.

She Walks. | "She Talks." | She Thinks. | She Uses Magic.
OC: crappy phone post sorry

Perses
Male
Legion Duke
Wolf
© Silverfrost
2.25 years
Height: 40 in
AP: 771AP
Linked Accounts

Weight: 180 lbs

(This post was last modified: 01-16-2020, 08:45 PM by Perses. Edited 1 time in total. Edit Reason: heck didn't see that Kallisto posted when I was still writing the post )

With permission granted by Akeela, Perses lifted his head up to howl. He howled for those who wished to join. The beast waited patiently for those to arrive. He sat proud and regal, though not as to be more dominant than the tigress. He had a welcoming smile on his face. Crowley stood in attention on his shoulders.

The red-eyed Rogue dipped his head towards Archime. "Hello," he said to the tigress. The beast waited for others. He hoped more would show up. He wanted this realm to succeed. He hoped it would.

Another joined them, this one a she-bear. The bear seemed to know Akeela. That was good. She offered only a dip of a head as a greeting. The beast dipped his head in return.

OOC⟶ Crappy post go!
Anima: 4/15 | Psychic: 0/5 | Earth: 0/5 | Water: 0/8
Camouflage: 0/1 | Chameleon: 0/1 | Lucky: ∞ | Eidetic Memory: ∞ | Telekinesis: 0/1 | Telekinetic: ∞ (0/1)
Stock from Dawnthieves | Texture by xnienke@DA | Texture by Miss-deviantE@DA

Perses wears a black leather collar with a raven pendant

Frigga
Female
Verja Queen
A. wild dog
© Amelia
3.25 (12.25) years
Height: 26 in
AP: 395.5AP
Linked Accounts

Weight: 83 lbs

(This post was last modified: 01-22-2020, 12:00 AM by Amelia. Edited 1 time in total.)
Frigga Dame-Fritjov

I will write peace on your wings and you will fly all over the world.

Frigga flitted through the trees, among the other birds of the forest, as a chickadee (via shift). It was highly likely she'd go unnoticed. Who would notice one bird among the many, especially so high up?

The claim had caught her attention, so here she was. Although she didn't check them all out, now that she was leading again, she knew she should witness those taking place nearby. She was surprised to find Perses below. Had he abdicated? Was he leading this realm with the tiger? Why else would he have made a claiming call? The leaders made the claim. If he was indeed one of the leaders, this realm would not be their allies anytime soon. Perses needed a few years to grow before he'd be trustworthy.

She began to preen herself among the shadows of the branches, waiting to hear what this realm would be like.

"Speak."
Shenandoah National Park

Wears a white gold ring with three diamonds (one larger than the rest). Has metal flower earrings; the petals are painted green and blue, with a white pearl in the center. Wears an emerald jewel wrapped in silver on a delicate silver chain. Wears a silver bracelet decorated with three gems, one emerald and two sapphire. She has a gold ring on her right paw, decorated with a blue gem.

Akeela
Female
Legion Queen
Tiger
© Rage
2.75 years
Linked Accounts

Akeela Dusk
——-
Akeela smiled to Kallisto as she approached, deciding it would be alright to make her speech now. These are the beings she expected, if more arrived, they could ask any questions they may have. "As you all know, The Legion has been in the works for some time now. While we are currently a small group, I felt comfortable enough to call you all here today and make this claim for our cause. My hope is that upon becoming an actual realm, we may gain more who wish to join us. I know that some of you, may be wondering why Perses sits near me on this hill, that is because he has been of great help to me in solidifying my ideas and adjusting them with some of his own.” She paused, glancing to the wolf and offering him a thankful smile. "While typically only leaders make these calls, I allowed for his assistance today, because he has been such a large part in this all becoming real. I have offered him the position of Lord, which is equivalent to a duke or a beta, depending on your background and what you’re used to. He has accepted my offer, and while I don’t currently have a co-leader, I am happy to say that he is apart of this organizations council." Her announcement concluded as she allowed the words to sink in to those there.

After a few moments, the woman began speaking again. "Our mission still remains the same as when I met you all individually, help those who cannot help themselves, and be a voice for the silenced. We will follow laws based around peace, justice and honor. The ranks will be as follows. Two leaders, King or Queen, two lords or lady’s and one priest or priestesses. That will be the council of the realm. Worker ranks will be Ranger and Knight, as well as their apprentices. Then, there will be commoner, for those who cannot, or do not wish, to hold one of those ranks, the final and most obvious rank being children. All adult ranks will have an oath, tailored to their responsibility within the realm. Anyone caught breaking their oath, will face potential banishment. We are a group formed around Honor, if we have no honor, we have nothing. Pausing, she allowed them to absorb her words. "Kallisto, Our earlier conversation leads me to believe you would be best suited as a knight, but, please correct me if I am wrong.." Allowing the bear time to answer if she chose, she looked to the other tigress. "I don’t believe you expressed which rank you’d like. But, you seem like you would make a fine protector as well." She mused, awaiting an answer from her as well.
——-

Archime
Female
Legion Knight
Tiger
© Dikui
3.25 years
Height: 36 in
AP: 48.5AP
Linked Accounts

Weight: 225 lbs

Archime watched as a brown bear arrived. She seemed to know Akeela, so the tiger didn't mind. She was the only one there taller that her, though. It was fortunate they were on the same side. The Rohiem didn't know who would win if they got in a fight. She would hope for her own victory, but it wasn't clear.

The platinum woman listened politely as Akeela explained why the black and white wolf, Perses, had called for the realm beside her. It made sense. Archime didn't know the customs of this place well, but Perses seemed like he was just more of a friend of the tigeress than a co-ruler. That was what she gathered, at least, from her words.

Akeela kept speaking, talking about what the realm was about and then offering the rank of Knight to both the bear, Kallisto, and her. Archime dipped her head in acceptance before agreeing, "I believe I would be well-suited for that duty." She stood quietly.

Iris
Female
Legion Ranger
Wolf
© Makao
4.75 years
Height: 33in
AP: 285AP
Linked Accounts

Weight: 110lb

Iris travels were fun as she wasn't alone anymore, with now a child under her care, her nomadic life wasn't as boring as it used to be. Sholi was a fun child to talk to, always keeping the dark wolf enetertained. And Iris enjoyed their time togheter, after she found her , her priorities changed, it want nit any herself anymore. Now she was more mindful with her actions, always thinking about Sholi's safety and well being. She now had to hunt twice the amount she used to when she was alone. Resting places were now carefully chosen, with water and food sources for both. But more than a burden, she saw is as a good chance to gain a more mature way of seeing life.

Today she rested under a trunk, with her child nearby(probably) . But then, a call echoed through the trees. Curiosity pushed her out of their spot. She wanted to go check what could it be. She attempted to approach, slow just in case Sholi could be following her(if she wants to). As she got closer words were heard. "As you all know, The Legion has been in the works for some time now. While we are currently a small group, I felt comfortable enough to call you all here today and make this claim for our cause. My hope is that upon becoming an actual realm, we may gain more who wish to join us. I know that some of you, may be wondering why Perses sits near me on this hill, that is because he has been of great help to me in solidifying my ideas and adjusting them with some of his own.” As silent as she could she stood nearby , wanting to hear some more.

"Our mission still remains the same as when I met you all individually, help those who cannot help themselves, and be a voice for the silenced. We will follow laws based around peace, justice and honor. The ranks will be as follows. Two leaders, King or Queen, two lords or lady’s and one priest or priestesses. That will be the council of the realm. Worker ranks will be Ranger and Knight, as well as their apprentices. Then, there will be commoner, for those who cannot, or do not wish, to hold one of those ranks, the final and most obvious rank being children. All adult ranks will have an oath, tailored to their responsibility within the realm. Anyone caught breaking their oath, will face potential banishment. We are a group formed around Honor, if we have no honor, we have nothing. " 'A new realm?' She thought , if this was the case maybe just maybe it could be useful for her and her cub. At this point more than for her own interest, she wanted Sholi to have a safe place to grow up, to live without worrying about food anylonger. Their value should sounded perfect for Iris. Peace is all she wanted for her and Sholi.

Slowly she attempted to make her presence know by stepping further so everyone couldn't see her. "Excuse me, I am Iris RainDrop, a loner with a child with her. If there's could be an spot for me and my daughter , I'll like to join your ranks. I am willing to work for the realm as a thank you for any kindness given to me and my cub." She said.

"speech."
Stock from Castlegraphics of DA | art by me