Welcome Guest,
Pardon our ads; they're necessary to keep this site running. Thank you for your understanding! Many sites boast a wonderful memberbase, but here at Yavania we pride ourselves on our community. We work hard to provide a warm and welcoming atmosphere, making sure every member and guest is greeted and included in the fun, both OC and IC. Our staff is active, friendly, and almost always available. We are a sandbox roleplay, but we have many sitewide events to spice things up! We have very few limitations when it comes to character creation, and New Members get a huge bonus! We offer a vast spectrum of free-to-play creatures, including but not limited to wolves, lions, hyenas, panda bears, wild dogs, clouded leopards, ball pythons, and eagles! Check out our Overview Guide and Character Creation to see what other species you can play! If the magic system seems overwhelming, don't worry. You do not have to build a character with magic. If you want to, however, we're available to help! Just drop into cbox. ♥
Joining
Season & Time
Spring Year 11
Jan. 20th - March 7th

Realms

Factions
Valkyrja
Open

AW Threads
- This is for links to [AW] threads only. -

Spotlights: Fan. '20
Character
Akeela
[played by Rage]
Thread
Knights of Honor

Census
M F O Total
Canines 61 51 03 115
Felines 39 38 03 80
Herbivores 07 08 00 15
Other Mammals 21 14 00 35
Birds 07 09 00 16
Reptiles 02 03 00 05
Other 01 01 00 02
Undead 16 06 00 22
Overall 154 130 006 290

Map

Staff
Akradr
Lightwood
Amelia
Avocado

Top Sites & Donations

Advertisements
Please disable AdBlock to support Yavania!

Borders [AW] [M] Rugged Wolf

Perses
Male
Legion Duke
Wolf
© Silverfrost
2.25 years
Height: 40 in
AP: 771AP
Linked Accounts

Weight: 180 lbs

RE: [AW] [M] Rugged Wolf

Perses watched as the Rogue calmed down. He didn't know what to do about how fearful the pup was of everything. So, he stayed there to support the Queen.

When Ratonhnhake:ton asked for a healer, the carmine-eyed Titan answered. Since it seemed like Akeela was otherwise occupied. His voice was quiet as to not startle the pup.

"I don't know if we have a healer amongst our ranks," the male paused. "Our realm is built on helping others who cannot help themselves. Since you are helping us help the child, I don't see anything wrong with you staying with us unless we can find a healer." He hoped he wasn't overstepping his rank.

The red-eyed Lord attempted to reach out to the tigress with Telepathy, 'My Queen, would it be advised to call and see if there is a healer amongst our ranks?" He didn't mind the healer staying to help the pup.

OOC⟶ Sorry for the wait! School sucks
Anima: 4/15 | Psychic: 0/5 | Earth: 0/5 | Water: 0/8
Camouflage: 0/1 | Chameleon: 0/1 | Telekinesis: 0/1 | Telekinetic: ∞ (0/1)
Lucky: ∞ | Eidetic Memory:
Stock from windfuchs@DA | Background by Virgolinedancer1@DA | Texture by Sirius-sdz | Texture by PaulineMoss@DA

Perses wears a black leather collar with a raven pendant

Randavae
Male
Rogue
Wolf
© NaggingNary
1.25 years
Height: 28 in
AP: 243AP
1 Attached Account

Weight: 165 lbs

"My name..." I whispered.

For some reason, I felt compelled to answer her questions. To talk to her. To be near her.

I stared into her soft, sparkling eyes. I opened my mouth to voice an answer, but hesitated as a thought entered my mind.

My eyes dulled with dread as I thought over the possible outcomes of me telling her my name.

What if she knows me? What if she's one of THEM, and she wants to kill me? What, if, what if, what if.

If she wanted to kill you, she would've already done it. Why would a tigress be with a pack of wolves, anyway? And from so far away?

Nothing. There's nothing. No consequences. No danger. Why do you think there's danger?

Is it them?
I looked at the mouse out of the corner of my eye, then the beast.

I couldn't quite figure out why those two frightened me so much. Not just that, but...why SHE didn't.

I widened my coral eyes and looked at the tigress once again. I exhaled silently through my nose, then made an attempt to lean forward slightly, if it were allowed.

"Ran...da..." I still hesitated. Somehow, I looked as though I was forced to tell her. I couldn't figure it out, nor could anyone else, likely.

I bit my tongue. I thought again about the mouse's words.

"Do not let it see you shaking."

Then the tigress'.

"But, what you can prevent, is letting it control you."

What is there, really, to be so afraid of?

"Randavae," I finally whispered. It looked as though I was only mouthing words, my voice was so quiet.

"It's Randavae. My name...is Randavae." I spoke a little louder that time, but only the tigress could hear me.

I turned my eyes up to face her, my face sparkling and shaking with a need for approval. No, not approval...comfort.

OOC: N/A

Akeela
Female
Legion Queen
Tiger
© Rage
2.75 years
Height: 34in
AP: 620AP
Linked Accounts

Weight: 205lbs

"Speech." | Action | Magic
———
The woman looked to the healer as he spoke, listening carefully to his words. Then, to Perses as he answered. He was right, there were no healers that she was aware of. Returning her attention to the healer she nodded briefly. "I don’t believe we have a healer amongst our ranks yet. I will alert the realm that you are i our territory with my permission. Though, hopefully his treatment won’t take too long, as I’d like to get him back to the dens to rest.” She murmured, her ears flicking as she lifted her head letting out a roar to alert the realm of the rogue being allowed across the borders for the time being.

Now, she looked to the boy as he began to speak. He was hesitant, as he had been the whole time. Though, this time he seemed to be putting more effort into it. Soon, he produced his full name. Akeela responded with a smile and a nod. This was good. He was at least opening up some. "Well, Randavae, I’m glad to finally have something to call you." She murmured, smiling warmly at him. "After this healer sees to your wounds, I would like to take you to the realms dens to sleep. There are numerous dens in which you could sleep alone, and claim one for yourself. However, if you would prefer, you may stay in my den with me for as long as you need, or want to. I want you to feel comfortable here." Pausing, she tilted her head slightly "Do you have a guardian? A parent, or someone else who looks after you?" She asked gently, hoping to receive an answer this time. If he did not, she would offer to take care of him herself, adopt him as a son of sorts.
———
Fire: 0/3 | Metal: 0/2 | Dart: 0/2 | Legend Lore: ∞ | Investigator:

{OOC- n/a}

She wears a silver and purple circlet, with a large amethyst set in silver antlers and a corded leather bracelet with turquoise beads and a silver band.

Ratonhnhake:ton
Male
Kamar-Taj Student
Wolf
© Raton
2.75 years
AP: 169AP
Linked Accounts

Weight: 100lbs

Ratonhnhake:ton twitched an ear as he listened to Perses's words. So the Legion had no healer. The male flattened his ears and lowered his head he could slowly feel his own anxiety creeping back up and threatening to boil over. It had been a long time since he had been around this many others and spoken this much he was about to reach his limit. He could feel his mind fogging and panic setting in, he felt closed in and the fear that he had pushed away was beginning to take over. Shutting his eyes he tried his best to breath calmly, he knew that those that he was near weren't going to do anything but still nonetheless he felt odd, awkward and while it was not true he felt unwelcome here and as if he were over staying his welcome.

He then heard the Tigress speaking. She echoed what Perses had said and that she would make a call to her Realm that he was allowed here for now. Glancing upwards at her he stared at her for a moment. She hoped that the process could get going and so did he but what could he do if the boy kept on refusing and refusing the attention he so desperately needed. Ratonhnhake:ton knew that it the lord and the queen needed to return home and get the teen settled but he was stuck on what to do. It was clear at this moment the the boy did not want the him to touch him and he would not force the boy anymore, not if the reaction was going to be the same as the last one.

The dark pelted wolf glanced to the teen who spoke for the third time since meeting them. His ears twitched but he could not catch what he had said as the boy's voice was so low that it was clear he was speaking to the Tigress. His eyes remained trained on the Tigress and the young wolf. His ears twitched when he picked up the woman's voice once more, she spoke to the kid calmly and Ratonhnhake:ton smiled faintly, his gaze softening. The woman was kind but firm in a strange way her way of dealing with things reminded him of his own mother. The wolf cleared his throat and looked to the boy trying to catch his eye.

"I know you are afraid and I know this is hard to understand and what not.. but you need help.. Allow for me to tend to you and I will leave and you will never have to deal with me again. Okay?" the wolf asked his smile fading from his maw. "Allow for me to help and the sooner I help the sooner you can go home with them and get rest and start healing your mind and heart."

"He Speaks"
OOC ⟶ OOC

Healing: 0/2 | Psychic: 0/2
Wolf Stock by Bine G.@Dawnthieves | Table by Silverfrost

The Tragedy of Life is not Death but what we let Die Inside of us while we Live.

*Ratonhnhake:ton has a feathered earring on his right ear.
*Please note that when rping with this boy he is a very nervous, anxiety driven boy.

Perses
Male
Legion Duke
Wolf
© Silverfrost
2.25 years
Linked Accounts

The pup was finally starting to open up. Akeela had an air about her that was regal but gentle. Perses was relieved to know that he had made the right call. The Queen roared to alert the other members of the realm of the healer.

The carmine-eyed Titan turned to the healer. He wondered if Ratonhnhake:ton was a Rogue or not. The beast couldn't quite recognize the scent on the wolf.

Attempting to reach out to the healer with Telepathy, the beast asked, 'Sir, are you a Rogue? We could always use a healer.' He hoped he wasn't overstepping. But the Legion needed a healer. Every realm needed one.

The red-eyed Lord would continue to wait for the Queen's command. Crowley preened from atop his shoulders.

OOC⟶ OOC
Anima: 4/15 | Psychic: 5/5 | Earth: 0/5 | Water: 0/8
Lucky: ∞ | Eidetic Memory:
Stock from Dawnthieves | Background by AshenSorrow@DA | Crow from Pixabay

Randavae
Male
Rogue
Wolf
© NaggingNary
1.25 years
1 Attached Account

When the tigress smiled, a sense of relief rushed over me, as I relaxed my strained eyebrows.

I flinched when she repeated my name, but I refused to let myself be so frightened anymore. I sighed and continued to relax as she spoke, until she asked a certain question.

"Do you have a guardian?"

Not anymore, I don't...

I looked away, obviously uneasy by the question. I thought for a little bit, my uncomfortable expression turning into a sad frown.

"Don't worry, darling. Death awaits us, but," my mother smiled at me, "not yet."

My eyes widened very suddenly, and I gagged as I suddenly felt sick.

"Nowhere near from now are you allowed to say you miss me. I'll be here."

"Hey..." She approached me and pulled me into a deep hug, wrapping her neck around mine.

"Don't cry, darling. You know what your father would say, don't you?"

What would he say, ma?

She grew a playful expression as she pulled away from me.

"Death is for the weaker!" she said in a mocking tone.

I smiled. A sad smile.

She grinned. "You know I love it when you smile, darling. Never stop."

She curled up beside me. "Get some rest, okay? Tomorrow's the big day."

"I'll see you tomorrow."

I was snapped back to reality as I noticed my eyes start to go dry, due to my lack of blinking.

I looked back up to the tigress, recalling her question.

I shook my head briefly.

"No...ma'am. I'm alone," I mumbled to specify.

I turned to face the mouse as I heard him clear his throat.

I listened to his words, nodding slowly. Yes. Let's get this over with.

I decided to start for him by licking my wounds, glancing up at him several times as a sign for him to begin.

OOC: woo! this is a really long one! sorry if there are typos or something doesn't make sense; i'm tired, haha.

Akeela
Female
Legion Queen
Tiger
© Rage
2.75 years
AP: 620AP
Linked Accounts

Weight: 205lbs

"Speech." | Action | Magic
———
The healer had spoke to the boy after she did, once again aiming to gain permission to treat his wounds. Turning her attention to Randavae, she watched as his expression seemed to go blank. Perhaps he was thinking about his family? Though when he spoke, she felt her heart break for him. Stepping forward she would attempt to plant a comforting lick atop his head. "Not anymore." She whispered gently, regardless of whether or not he had allowed the contact. Maybe one day she could ask him more about what had happened to him. For now though, she would drop her questioning, having learned enough to take him into the legion and care for him. Perses didn’t seem to have anything to say, though she couldn’t help but wonder what he thought about all this. She didn’t feel a need to converse with him about accepting the young boy into the realm, what other choice was there? Soon the boy began licking his wounds, occasionally looking to the healer. It seemed as though he would finally consent to medical care. Relief swept over the tigress, perhaps he was starting to calm down some.
———
Fire: 0/3 | Metal: 0/2 | Dart: 0/2 | Legend Lore: ∞ | Investigator:

{OOC- n/a}

She wears a silver and purple circlet, with a large amethyst set in silver antlers and a corded leather bracelet with turquoise beads and a silver band.

Ratonhnhake:ton
Male
Kamar-Taj Student
Wolf
© Raton
2.75 years
AP: 169AP
Linked Accounts

Weight: 100lbs

(This post was last modified: 02-14-2020, 06:23 PM by Ratonhnhake:ton. Edited 2 times in total.)

The wolf waited in silence, his eyes watching the Tigress and the wolf boy. Drifting out of his own mindset the male snapped back to reality when he heard the voice of the other male. His eyes moved to rest on Perses, had he just spoken to him telepathically again. He angled his eyes towards Akeela and the boy before looking back. The two showed no signs of hearing Perses's question. A frown played across his face and his face contorted with sadness and he lowered his head. Perhaps if he had come across them first he would gladly take the roll of healer - or would he have.. What was the Legion like, were they bent on war and hatred like every other place. The very thought sent chills down his spine and his neck fur rose out of discomfort. He probably hadn't been with the Kamar-Taj long enough to pick up any scent and still therefor smelled like a rogue.

Concentrating a bit, this time he willed himself to speak to the other through telepathy. I have recently joined the Kamar-Taj to learn more about different ways of healing.... While I... I do not know....I have joined the Kamar-Taj to learn more on healing, I've recently learned that there are more ways to healing then just with the use of herbs. I thank you for your offer but for now I will have to decline as I do not think I am worthy enough of being a healer for your Realm... Perhaps if at a later date you still need one and I have gained enough confidence and skill I will rethink of your offer if it still stands. the male shook his head slightly and looked down for a moment, thinking clearly about what he should say. He would gladly help the Legion if they needed it and perhaps one day he might join their ranks if they still needed a healer later on but for now his heart rested with the Kamar-Taj. They were about healing and not war, not killing... The man shut his eyes tightly for a moment and then looked back to Perses. the male dipped his head to the other, his eyes remaining on the wolf until he heard the boy speaking. He spoke to Akeela, saying that he was alone. He felt bad for him, watching Randave he relaxed when the boy nodded his permission.

Moving towards the boy he stood a step away and lowered his head. "Good job.." he muttered so the boy could hear him. He was proud of how quickly the boy turned around it must have been Akeela's softness. Glancing towards the Tigress, he tilted his head to the side before turning his entire focus on the boy. The wounds would need to cleaned. Glancing to Perses again he frowned slightly. "could you do what you did earlier? Summon more water? the male asked with a tilt of his head. The woulds could at least be cleaned and be covered with cobwebs to keep them protected until they got back but what would they do if they had no healer back at home. His ears flattened against his head and he looked back to Randave. What could he do?

"He Speaks"
OOC ⟶ Edited to fix my silly mistakes :3 please forgive me♥

Healing: 2/2 | Psychic: 2/2
Wolf Stock by Bine G.@Dawnthieves | Table by Silverfrost
>

Perses
Male
Legion Duke
Wolf
© Silverfrost
2.25 years
Linked Accounts

Perses noted what he assumed was a realm, Kamar-Taj. The beast nodded in respect. But he would try to remember the smell. That was Kamar-Taj, another realm.

The carmine-eyed Titan assumed that the Queen would adopt Randavae. He was happy for her. But he wondered how that would work. Would it take away from the Queen's duties? Well, he hoped that he and the Council would be able to help the Queen.

Ratonhnhake:ton asked the beast to summon water again. The red-eyed Lord nodded. Activating Condense, the beast would attempt to place the water close to the healer. Then, he would wait.

OOC⟶ Crappy post go!
Anima: 4/15 | Psychic: 5/5 | Earth: 0/5 | Water: 3/8
Lucky: ∞ | Eidetic Memory: ∞ | Investigator:
Stock from Dawnthieves | Texture by xnienke@DA | Texture by Miss-deviantE@DA

Randavae
Male
Rogue
Wolf
© NaggingNary
1.25 years
1 Attached Account

I leaned in to the tigress' touch.

Not...anymore?

Thoughts and feelings swirled around in my mind, and they expanded in a way that made it feel like my head was about to explode. I gasped shakily as though holding back these emotions.

I turned back to my wounds, startled when I saw the mouse hovering over me.

I watched him expectantly, my muscles stiff as I waited for his treatment. The mention of magic as he turned to the beast made me a little frightened.

The mouse faced me once again, and I held eye contact for a split second before I flinched, shutting my eyes tightly as the glow of magic stood before me. I held my breath, trying not to let out a whimper.

I warily opened my eyes, relieved to find that no harm had been done. However, a puddle of water lay close in front of me.
(If the spell was successful.)

OOC: i was so happy when i saw it was my turn in the thread, haha