Welcome Guest,
Pardon our ads; they're necessary to keep this site running. Thank you for your understanding! Many sites boast a wonderful memberbase, but here at Yavania we pride ourselves on our community. We work hard to provide a warm and welcoming atmosphere, making sure every member and guest is greeted and included in the fun, both OC and IC. Our staff is active, friendly, and almost always available. We are a sandbox roleplay, but we have many sitewide events to spice things up! We have very few limitations when it comes to character creation, and New Members get a huge bonus! We offer a vast spectrum of free-to-play creatures, including but not limited to wolves, lions, hyenas, panda bears, wild dogs, clouded leopards, ball pythons, and eagles! Check out our Overview Guide and Character Creation to see what other species you can play! If the magic system seems overwhelming, don't worry. You do not have to build a character with magic. If you want to, however, we're available to help! Just drop into cbox. ♥
Joining
Season & Time
Summer Year 12
Aug. 23rd - Nov. 11th

Realms

Factions
Valkyrja
Open

AW Threads
- This is for links to [AW] threads only. -

Spotlights: Sept. '20
Character
Most Heroic

Sebastian
[played by Spirited_Away]
Thread
Unity

Census
M F O Total
Canines 61 51 03 115
Felines 39 38 03 80
Herbivores 07 08 00 15
Other Mammals 21 14 00 35
Birds 07 09 00 16
Reptiles 02 03 00 05
Other 01 01 00 02
Undead 16 06 00 22
Overall 154 130 006 290

Map

Staff
Akradr
Lightwood
Amelia
Avocado

Top Sites & Donations

Advertisements
Please disable AdBlock to support Yavania!

Borders Are you my mommy?(Akeela)

Kohana
Female
Algiz Resident
Other mammal
© Raton
1.5 years
Height: 26in
AP: 23AP
Linked Accounts

Weight: 18lbs

Are you my mommy?(Akeela)

"Mommy! Oh MOMMY!"

A little voice rose up in the gathering dusk. The sky was a brilliance of colors, scored with oranges, reds and pinks with stars beginning to slowly pop up, promising the night to be clear. Despite it being Spring there was a bit of a nip in the air, something that might be completely noticed by something big and with lots of fur but definitely something that was easily noticed by something small and something that was use to the warm and close quarters of her mother's pouch.

"I'm cold momma..." the little voice cracked, fear beginning to set in. Her mother had been her just moments ago, had set her down only just a moment before. Where had she gone. The little gray fluff ball sniffed and rubbed her running nose with a finger, her oddly colored pink eyes wide with terror as she looked around. It was the first time she had been out of her mother's pouch, the first time she had been set down like this. She did not like it. No not one bit.

A low whimper sounded in her throat and she pushed herself closer to the trunk of the tree where she had been placed and curled into a tight ball, sniffles of loss coming from her as the brave little thing tried her hardest not to shed tears. She wanted to be brave so she could tell her mother just how brave she was! Mother would be proud, right? The little Koala snuffled again before a yawn broke her lips apart. "I'll be brave momma, I promise.." she muttered lowly, her voice heavy with sleep the sandman came to visit her, sprinkling sleeping dust over the little babe. Little snores escaping from her as her chest rose and fell unevenly. Her ears twitched occasionally and once a paw kicked out from under her, signalling that she was dreaming of something.

"speech." power. element.

Akeela
Female
Legion Resident
Tiger
© Rage
3 (3.50) years
Height: 34in
AP: 211AP
Linked Accounts

Weight: 205lbs

RE: Are you my mommy?(Akeela)

"Speech." | Action | Magic
———
The woman slipped quietly along her borders, the Dusk setting in bringing a slight chill to the air. Being queen was stressful, she had everyone, but no one. Things with Kallisto were going alright, but, she craved more than just romance. She wanted to be needed, to be relied on, as more than just a leader. She wanted a family. Soon, the cries of a child broke her train of thought. Sounded like a young girl calling for her mother. Quickening her pace, Akeela sniffed carefully at her borders, soo happening upon a patch where the scent of a stranger was fresh. She could hear quiet snores, what in the hell?

There, at the base of a tree, was a small ball of fluff. Alone. Slowly moving closer, Akeela would look for anyone else. Where was this beings mother? Crouching down, as not to seem so big and threatening, the woman would attempt to stay about two feet from the sleeping child. “Little one? Hey...where is your mother, or guardian? Why are you here alone?” She called out gently to the babe, hoping not to frighten her. This poor thing would die out here alone, she had to do something. Maybe she could watch her until her mother was found?
———
Fire: 0/3 | Metal: 0/2 | Dart: 0/2 | Legend Lore: ∞ | Investigator:

{OOC- n/a}

She wears a silver and purple circlet, with a large amethyst set in silver antlers and a corded leather bracelet with turquoise beads and a silver band on her right forepaw.

She has this mark beside her right eye in the color #ee4e97 in result of her blessing from Syuna.

Kohana
Female
Algiz Resident
Other mammal
© Raton
1.5 years
Linked Accounts

The fluff ball hadn't been asleep for long when the sound of a voice hit her ears. MOTHER! the little cub unraveled from her ball and sat up, blinking the sleep from her little eyes until finally she looked up and saw the woman and seeing the horns her little mouth gaped and excitement crossed her little face. Rubbing her nose she snuffled once.

Her little pink eyes twinkled with pure joy. "MOMMA!" her voice squeaked as she unsteadily got to her paws and waddled over to the woman and flopped down in front of the woman. Blinking up at her she grinned boldly. "I was weally, weally, weally bwave! I did not not cwy once!" she boldly stated before giggling and grabbing her toes before rocking back and forth on her rump.

Her head tilted side ways and she blinked. "I weally missed you though and I sniffled onwee once!" It was clear that the child really did see the woman as her mother, not really knowing what her own looked like as it happened so quick. One moment she was in a warm pouch and the next she was here. "I knowed tat you would come back, I did. I did!" she sniffled and let go of her feet to wipe her nose. "I'm cold momma."

Akeela
Female
Legion Resident
Tiger
© Rage
3 (3.50) years
Linked Accounts

———
As the girl woke and began to speak, Akeela found herself at a loss for words. She thought she was her mother? Though as the girl got closer, she noticed the small spike horns grown from her cranium. While she didn’t know what exactly this girl was, she was fairly certain she wasn’t supposed to have antlers. Is this why she was left here? Frowning to herself, she quickly replaced the expression with a proud smile. "That’s great hunny. Oh, come here." She murmured, carefully reaching out a paw and attempting to cuddle the girl against her chest. What was she going to do? This girl would eventually find out she was not her real mother. Should she tell her? No. Not now. She couldn’t break this sweet baby’s heart. She would wait until the girl was older, then maybe they could talk about it.

The girl clearly legitimately thought Akeela was her mother, which would imply she’d never seen her mother. She must be a marsupial, which would explain why she was cold. She was used to being in a pouch. Well that was problematic. Where would she carry a pouch baby? Her back was large enough to carry the girl, she could easily rest between her shoulder blades. It wasn’t a pouch, but, it was a cozy little crevice of sorts. She needed to find out more about her first, but, she needed to do so discreetly, she couldn’t hurt her. "Hey, so, you know how we’ve been working on talking? Well, how about you show me how well your doing with saying your name?” Surly this girl had to have been practicing that, if not, Akeela would be in a ditch. This was her only hope.
———

{OOC- n/a}

She wears a silver and purple circlet, with a large amethyst set in silver antlers and a corded leather bracelet with turquoise beads and a silver band on her right forepaw.

She has this mark beside her right eye in the color #ee4e97 in result of her blessing from Syuna.

Kohana
Female
Algiz Resident
Other mammal
© Raton
1.5 years
Linked Accounts

The Koala emitted a happy noise when the woman brought her close. Ah! Warmth at last! The little girl cuddled close, hugging onto the woman, happy to be warm again. Burying her face into the Tiger's chest fur, Kohana made another happy noise and stopped her sniffling. "Warm, momma warm." she chirped happily. "Kohana Wuves momma." the baby muttered in the fur only pulling away when she heard the woman speak again.

Blinking up at what she thought was her mother, she smiled. "I talk weally good." she said proudly and waved her little paw. "Silly momma, me Kohana." she giggle happily and rolled back lay on her back, her eyes staring lovingly up at the woman. "Momma is weally pwetty. Will I be pwetty?"

Akeela
Female
Legion Resident
Tiger
© Rage
3 (3.50) years
Linked Accounts

———
Purring as the girl cuddle against her chest, she smiled, letting out a chuckle when the girl spoke. So her name was Kohana. Well, at least she knew that. Rolling onto her side, so that the girl could still cuddle against her chest without being squished, Akeela lay her head on the ground beside the girl. "Oh yes, Kohana will be very pretty. She is already beautiful." She murmured quietly, attempting to plant a gentle lick atop the girl’s head, being careful not to knock her over if she allowed the contact.

So this was it. She was her caregiver now? She didn’t even know what the girl ate. She didn’t look like a meat eater, so Akeela could only assume she ate plants. She would need to work on learning more about plants if that was the case. While her knowledge on plants was limited, she at least knew of a few safe ones. Maybe she would need to locate Inga again and see if the herbivore woman could help. Perhaps tomorrow, but for now, she would try her best to learn more about the young one. Maybe tomorrow she would also take her to meet Kallisto, as the bear was omnivorous and may be able to provide some assistance.
———

{OOC- n/a}

Kohana
Female
Algiz Resident
Other mammal
© Raton
1.5 years
Linked Accounts

A giggle of pure delight escaped from Kohana and she snuggled closer when Akeela moved to her side. Her head tilted and her eyes widened in awe at the noise made from her momma. She cleared her little throat and tried to imitate the noise but just ended up making a strange gargling noise.

Tilting her head she scrunched her nose up. "me pwetty?" she asked before a yawn broke her lips apart again. Blinking sleepily she watched her momma with wide eyes, almost afraid that if she were to close them that she would disappear. Burying her paws into the woman's fur she made another happy noise.

Akeela
Female
Legion Resident
Tiger
© Rage
3 (3.50) years
Linked Accounts

———
Noticing the girls Groggy behavior, Akeela gently attempted to shift the girl further away from her chest, so that she could roll upright and try to usher the girl up onto her back. If she got up there, she could snuggle down again the soft fur between her shoulders and be warm. "Come on sweetie, up you go." Pausing, she looked around, still no sign of a mother. "Hey, I need to make a loud sound for a second, please don’t get scared. I’m calling for a friend." She murmured, praying to the avatars that her next move didnt scare the young lass.

Lifting her head, she let out a low tone calling roar, hoping to attract Perses, the call urgent but not specific. Maybe he could help her figure out what to do with the bab, maybe he would know what she is and what to feed her. If not, at least someone else would know about the new member. She wasn’t about to send this girl out on her own, she’d die. She was fairly certain she’d been abandoned, marsupials didn’t often remove their babies from their pouch.
———

{OOC- If you wanna throw in Perses, just let raton post and then you can go.}

Kohana
Female
Algiz Resident
Other mammal
© Raton
1.5 years
Linked Accounts

Kohana smiled sleepily up at her as she was moved back a bit. She was then ushered upwards, with her momma's voice telling her 'Up you go.' Needing no second invitation, Kohana scrambled upwards onto Akeela's back and curled up on her shoulder blades.

Yawning again she ran a little hand over top of Akeela's back and muttered sleepily only to try and be more alert when she heard the voice of her mother again and feeling the rhythm of her speaking. She said something about having to make a loud noise, nodding sleepily, Kohana smiled and patted Akeela's head before curling into a ball only twitching when the loud noise was made.

The trust she felt for her new mom was strong, considering she had never seen something like her before. Kohana shifted once more and then became still. The ordeal of losing her mother and then finding her mother was a lot for her, she believed she had been brave and proudly admitted so but now everything was okay. She had her mommy back and that was all she wanted. Warm and feeling loved and protected, Kohana drifted in and out of sleep on top of Akeela's back.

Akeela
Female
Legion Resident
Tiger
© Rage
3 (3.50) years
Linked Accounts

———
As the girl climbed up and made herself comfortable, Akeela slowly stood, careful not to jostle her too much. A purr unconsciously rumbled through her as she carefully began to walk. Though she was soon satisfied that Kohana was snug where she was and wasn’t going to fall off. So, she had a child now. She wasn’t sure how to process that information, but knew she was happy. As she walked, the woman found herself excited to announce the news to the realm, especially Kallisto. Wait what? Why had the bear weighed so heavily on her mind since their night together on the beach? Was it the inspirational words that the knight had given her about being herself? Or was it something else? Shaking her head, Akeela sighed. She would need to figure that out later, right now she had a child to worry about.
———

{OOC- you can enter Perses now, if you want to silver. If not I’ll exit Akeela next post and make a new thread for them.}