Welcome Guest,
Pardon our ads; they're necessary to keep this site running. Thank you for your understanding! Many sites boast a wonderful memberbase, but here at Yavania we pride ourselves on our community. We work hard to provide a warm and welcoming atmosphere, making sure every member and guest is greeted and included in the fun, both OC and IC. Our staff is active, friendly, and almost always available. We are a sandbox roleplay, but we have many sitewide events to spice things up! We have very few limitations when it comes to character creation, and New Members get a huge bonus! We offer a vast spectrum of free-to-play creatures, including but not limited to wolves, lions, hyenas, panda bears, wild dogs, clouded leopards, ball pythons, and eagles! Check out our Overview Guide and Character Creation to see what other species you can play! If the magic system seems overwhelming, don't worry. You do not have to build a character with magic. If you want to, however, we're available to help! Just drop into cbox. ♥
Joining
Season & Time
Spring Year 11
Jan. 20th - March 7th

Realms

Factions
Valkyrja
Open

AW Threads
- This is for links to [AW] threads only. -

Spotlights: Fan. '20
Character
Akeela
[played by Rage]
Thread
Knights of Honor

Census
M F O Total
Canines 61 51 03 115
Felines 39 38 03 80
Herbivores 07 08 00 15
Other Mammals 21 14 00 35
Birds 07 09 00 16
Reptiles 02 03 00 05
Other 01 01 00 02
Undead 16 06 00 22
Overall 154 130 006 290

Map

Staff
Akradr
Lightwood
Amelia
Avocado

Top Sites & Donations

Advertisements
Please disable AdBlock to support Yavania!

All Welcome Well this sucks

D'Artagnan
Male
Eternal Resident
Cheetah
© Lizzy
2.50 years
Height: 34
AP: 2AP
Linked Accounts

Weight: 110

RE: Well this sucks

D'Artagnan

Don't act like you're not impressed.

He frowned as Salazar spoke. Damn it seemed like he just couldn't get a break with his family. Kinda like him. He didn't even get to mourn the loss of his best friend before he was killed. Then he didn't even know if Kat was alive. Everything just sucked. "You got the short end of a shit stick man. But i gotta ask how were you 'transported'. Doesn't sound like you were going willingly." He asked curiously. Was there magic that could transport them a crossed the land? He was not too sure about that.

He let out a sigh at Salazar's question. He moved his head to look around. "I'm not a spirit. I can't go down there. I was able to see Fuli only because of Kulla's festival. That was the last time i'd seen her. All the rest of the time i'm stuck up here." He said sadly. What he wouldn't give to be a spirit. Then he could go down and search for his family and be able to stay near Fuli.

"Nah I've fought bigger animals than you. I'd definitely win. And I respect those that earn it." He said cockily. He was joking around completely but he was always one to stir the pot. It was fun.

Action. | "Speech." | 'Thoughts.'

Creonus

D'Artagnan is rated M for his use of swearing and way of speaking.

Salazar
Male
Spirit
Cougar
© Lightwood
4.5 (11.25) years
Height: 30in
AP: 0AP
Linked Accounts

Weight: 120lbs

RE: Well this sucks

How was he and his family transported? He didn't really know, he passed out during the fight and when he woke up he knew he wasn't where he was supposed to be. "I don't know, probably magic." He thought back to how Anjay has teleported he and Sanstrasa across the lands to their judgement day. But he had always wondered what would have happened if he had just stayed back. It was a strange 'what if' thought and so he pushed it away. Best not to dwell.

"I don't know how I remain trapped between the two worlds. But, i'd like to think it's Avatar Syuna who blessed me. Maybe she saw a greater purpose for me and decided to keep me around." Well, it was something he hoped.

Salazar raised a brow before giving a 'yeah, I don't believe that, but suuuure' look. "Didn't anyone ever tell you size doesn't matter? That it's the quality that counts?" It didn't matter that this cheetah may or may not have taken on bigger opponents. For all he knew, those bigger creatures could have been crap at fighting!

Action | "Speech"
stock image taken by Eric Kilby.

[M] for mature language <3