Welcome Guest,
Pardon our ads; they're necessary to keep this site running. Thank you for your understanding! Many sites boast a wonderful memberbase, but here at Yavania we pride ourselves on our community. We work hard to provide a warm and welcoming atmosphere, making sure every member and guest is greeted and included in the fun, both OC and IC. Our staff is active, friendly, and almost always available. We are a sandbox roleplay, but we have many sitewide events to spice things up! We have very few limitations when it comes to character creation, and New Members get a huge bonus! We offer a vast spectrum of free-to-play creatures, including but not limited to wolves, lions, hyenas, panda bears, wild dogs, clouded leopards, ball pythons, and eagles! Check out our Overview Guide and Character Creation to see what other species you can play! If the magic system seems overwhelming, don't worry. You do not have to build a character with magic. If you want to, however, we're available to help! Just drop into cbox. ♥
Joining
Season & Time
Spring Year 11
Jan. 20th - March 7th

Realms

Factions
Valkyrja
Open

AW Threads
- This is for links to [AW] threads only. -

Spotlights: Fan. '20
Character
Akeela
[played by Rage]
Thread
Knights of Honor

Census
M F O Total
Canines 61 51 03 115
Felines 39 38 03 80
Herbivores 07 08 00 15
Other Mammals 21 14 00 35
Birds 07 09 00 16
Reptiles 02 03 00 05
Other 01 01 00 02
Undead 16 06 00 22
Overall 154 130 006 290

Map

Staff
Akradr
Lightwood
Amelia
Avocado

Top Sites & Donations

Advertisements
Please disable AdBlock to support Yavania!

Private Different Directions [Hades]

Hades
Male
Coalition Duke
Lion
© Lightwood
5.25 years
Height: 42in
AP: 114AP
Linked Accounts

Weight: 220lbs

RE: Different Directions [Hades]

H A D E S

"It went better than I had expected, but now for the hard part."

He noticed how the tiger was growing tired, so was he. All this traveling was simply dreadful. His legs were sore and tired, but it was a good kind of ache. At least he was getting out and stretching his legs.

"So...what will my rank be?"

Hades was about to answer when Nuka, himself, intercepted them. Already, Hades could feel in his bones that this would be tricky. "Fear not, Nuka, i've already traveled with Canute to see his mothers and ask for their permission. They agreed to letting me court him. Vitani asked me to tell you that she wished to speak with you soon." His voice was calm and steady. Body showing that he really did mean no harm. What? Was Nuka afraid of attracting unwanted attention or did he really just not approve of the pairing? Either way, he would pursue the tiger. Whether that meant he would be allowed into the realm with Canute or he would pack up his family and leave. What difference did it make? He held ties with Ambrosine and the cubs, so he was willing to bring them along. But Sabrina was someone he could leave without feeling guilt.

Actions | "Speech" | Magic

G R I M M

Hades is rated M for swearing. His thoughts and actions in no way reflect my own

His body is always ice cold, like a corpse, due to the passive powers of CHILL

Canute
Male
Coalition Companion
Tiger
© Amelia
2 years
Height: 38 in
AP: 249.5AP
Linked Accounts

Weight: 210 lbs

Canute Shae-Dame

Two hearts, one valve
Pumpin' the blood, we were the flood

Before they could chat more, Nuka found them, and he was not happy. Great. Canute's hackles rose at Nuka's bossy tone, but saying 'you're not ma' would have been childish. So, instead, he settled for saying, "I'm here of my own free will. Mama and ma already gave us their blessing." So, there's nothing you can do. Anyway, why didn't Nuka want him here? They weren't exactly close but...

Stal wasn't looking for Nuka. Nope. Totally not. And if she was, it was only because she was bored. When she spotted him in the distance, she debated turning around...but she didn't. She approached -- and was surprised to find Canute there as well. Plus a stranger. Stal eyed the dark-maned stranger with distaste.

Canute looked surprised at seeing Stal and then gave Nuka another heated glare. "So, my sister can be here, but I can't?"

Stal rolled her eyes. As if I wanna be here. So, why hadn't she asked to leave yet? Their deal was over.

ofstopi | old Norse | arrogant man (m)

"Canute Speaks." | "Stal Speaks."
elPadawan

Nuka
Male
Coalition King
Lion
© Marissa
5 (5.5) years
Height: 42
AP: 558AP
Linked Accounts

Weight: 195

His muscles twitched, his claws unsheathed as they dug into the grass underneath him. His hackles were raised, his tail whipping behind him in his anger. His muzzle was wrinkled as he kept his sharp glare rounded upon Hades. The response from the man didn't cool the rage that he felt. If anything, it escalated it. He could feel his muscles twitching, his ability to see anything beyond his rage becoming hindered. Canute's response that they had already given permission was almost missed by the roar of blood that Nuka could hear in his ears.

His jaws were parted as he debated about killing his duke just to remove the problem so Canute would be forced to return home. It took a couple of minutes of him going back and forth before he realized that Hades had claimed that Vitani wanted to speak to him.

Nuka snarled.

He took a step forward, his intention clear as he prepared for a blood bath. If it hadn't been for Stal's scent to cut through his rage, Nuka would already be wailing upon the slightly younger man. His gaze flicked toward her before he heard the pout in Canute's voice that his sister was allowed to be there but he wasn't. Sharply, his head whipped back to the tiger that had literally just turned two. "She," the male said, his voice shaking with rage, "didn't just turn two." He really didn't give a flying fuck what his mother gave her permission for. This was Nuka's realm and he didn't want his baby brother anywhere near it.

Partly because he didn't want to deal with watching out for him, which he was certain was the reason why his mother had given her blessing in the first place. Once she heard his name, she was certainly aware that he'd be forced to look after him and he wasn't a godforsaken babysitter! His gaze snapped from Canute to land upon Hades. "Find a different barely of age tiger, Hades. This one is going back home."

"Speak."
stock from Regina Hart

Hades
Male
Coalition Duke
Lion
© Lightwood
5.25 years
Linked Accounts

H A D E S

Hades watched the rage filled man closely. His crimson eyes never leaving Nuka for a second. A lioness showed which seemed to cause even more drama. 'Great, just what I needed.' Nuka took a step forward, but Hades remained where he stood. Just because this angry man was king didn't make Hades the lesser here. Hades had some experience with enraged and unpredictable men. Take his father, for example, his temper would always get the best of him.

In the end, all Hades could do was sigh. "Fine, fine. He'll go home. I'll just leave with him." But, Hades wasn't always the brightest when it came to intense situations like this. He never really put much thought into his words or actions until it was too late.

This.. This was one of those times.

G R I M M

Hades is rated M for swearing. His thoughts and actions in no way reflect my own

Stal
Female
Coalition Companion
Lion
© Amelia
4.75 years
Height: 36 in
AP: 186AP
Linked Accounts

Weight: 178 lbs

Canute Shae-Dame

Two hearts, one valve

Canute's jaw dropped at Hades' reply to Nuka's demand. "Back off, Nuka!"

Stal rolled her eyes. Men. She was over this pissing contest, and she really didn't want the situation to escalate to violence because she wasn't sure which side Canute would fight on -- wait, yah she was. Did that mean she'd have to fight on Nuka's side? Nah, she'd let him flounder. Wait a minute. Was Nuka just making wild demands or did he have the power to accept or reject Canute? The other lion didn't seem to care, however, so maybe neither was ranked above or below the other?

"If this realm is so awful, Nuka, maybe I should leave too." She side-eyed Nuka, brows raised as she let her words sink in. "Or everyone can stay here, and we can leave Canute to get settled in. Your call." After all, if he wanted to be here and both if his mas knew, what was the issue? Neither was true for her.

ofstopi | old Norse | arrogant man (m)

elPadawan

Nuka
Male
Coalition King
Lion
© Marissa
5 (5.5) years
Height: 42
AP: 558AP
Linked Accounts

Weight: 195

His muscles continued to twitch, his anger coursing through his veins. He was prepared for blood to be spilled. Whether it be his own or Hades, it didn't matter. What Nuka did know was that he didn't want Canute to be here. Because if Canute was here, that meant that his mother knew. Of course, that was already blaring obvious when they claimed that his mother had given her blessing.

Nuka couldn't tell if he was more angered about Hades attempting to do whatever the fuck he wanted to his baby brother or because Vitani knew before he was ready to tell her. He wanted the realm to be bigger than what it was before he marched to his mother to tell her what he had accomplished. His reaction was selfish but Nuka didn't much care about that. He was a selfish bastard and he knew that. Why else would he get jealous over his own siblings for spending time with their mother? Because he was petty. His gaze sharpened upon Hades when he claimed that he was going to take Canute home... only for him to join him.

He mulled that over, his hackles still raised as he considered his options. It still meant that Canute might be taken advantage of because his baby brother was naive. (Never mind that he was probably smarter than Nuka). His ears flicked when Stal's voice broke through the red haze that figuratively filled his vision. Slowly, he turned his gaze to her when she claimed that if the realm was so bad, then maybe she should leave too.

What? NO! His muscles tensed for a very different reason, his heart beating in his chest because he wouldn't be able to stop her if she did want to leave. The deal had been long since over and she was free to go as she wished. With his hackles still raised, Nuka studied Stal, attempting to see how dead serious she was about that threat. And he did understand that it was a threat. Or maybe a promise if he continued to throw his little fit.

For the record, he still was not happy. But he was sure his mother would be aware of that and still, she allowed him to go. He considered beating Hades bloody but he knew that it could only cause Canute to tell on him. Fuck. Attempting to gain a reign on his emotions wasn't so easy. The male was one that reacted on instinct, usually thinking about things after they had happened. So, why hadn't he just attacked the first time? Was he getting some sort of impulse control? What a strange thought to even have. "Fine," Nuka growled out, his mismatched eyes landing upon the duke. "If you hurt him, I will kill you."

With the threat handed down, Nuka turned away.

"Speak."
stock from Regina Hart

Hades
Male
Coalition Duke
Lion
© Lightwood
5.25 years
Linked Accounts

H A D E S

Hades looked over to the lioness, silently thankful for her butting in. Why, if it hadn't been for her he and Nuka would probably be duking it out right now. Nuka, while still looked very much pissed, seemed to at least calm slightly.

"If you hurt him, I will kill you."

Good thing Hades didn't have a death wish. But he didn't let that snarky reply slip. It would only lead to more unnecessary drama. The brute looked over to Canute. "I don't know about you, but i'm kinda tired after all this. If you'll follow me, i'll show you the den.." Hades would then move to head into the realm territory.

When they were out of earshot (if Canute followed) Hades would mumble out, "You'll take the rank of companion. Now, please let us sleep. All this bickering has me drained and with a headache.." To further prove his point, Hades would dramatically yawn. Yeah, today was much too eventful. But he supposed it was all worth it in the end. Hades got what he wanted and that was that.

-exit w/Canute(?)-

G R I M M

Canute
Male
Coalition Companion
Tiger
© Amelia
2 years
Height: 38 in
AP: 249.5AP
Linked Accounts

Weight: 210 lbs

Canute Shae-Dame

Two hearts, one valve

To Canute's surprise, Stal seemed to have diffused the situation. Wait. What was the deal with Stal and Nuka? They weren't related, so Canute supposed it wasn't his business. Still, it was gross to think about his sister with anyone. Especially Nuka. Wait. Was that how Nuka felt about him and Hades?

Thankfully, Hades excused them. "Exhausted," he admitted. When he was given the rank of companion, his mind began to race with questions. So, despite how exhausted he was, when they reached the den and laid down, Canute remained wide awake for a few hours. The new environment didn't help soothe his anxiety, but eventually, he fell asleep.

-Canute exit via sleep-

"Well, then. Crisis averted," Stal drawled, glancing at Nuka. "So, what's the deal? Why you so pissy?"

elPadawan