Welcome Guest,
Pardon our ads; they're necessary to keep this site running. Thank you for your understanding! Many sites boast a wonderful memberbase, but here at Yavania we pride ourselves on our community. We work hard to provide a warm and welcoming atmosphere, making sure every member and guest is greeted and included in the fun, both OC and IC. Our staff is active, friendly, and almost always available. We are a sandbox roleplay, but we have many sitewide events to spice things up! We have very few limitations when it comes to character creation, and New Members get a huge bonus! We offer a vast spectrum of free-to-play creatures, including but not limited to wolves, lions, hyenas, panda bears, wild dogs, clouded leopards, ball pythons, and eagles! Check out our Overview Guide and Character Creation to see what other species you can play! If the magic system seems overwhelming, don't worry. You do not have to build a character with magic. If you want to, however, we're available to help! Just drop into cbox. ♥
Joining
Season & Time
Spring Year 11
Jan. 20th - March 7th

Realms

Factions
Valkyrja
Open

AW Threads
- This is for links to [AW] threads only. -

Spotlights: Fan. '20
Character
Akeela
[played by Rage]
Thread
Knights of Honor

Census
M F O Total
Canines 61 51 03 115
Felines 39 38 03 80
Herbivores 07 08 00 15
Other Mammals 21 14 00 35
Birds 07 09 00 16
Reptiles 02 03 00 05
Other 01 01 00 02
Undead 16 06 00 22
Overall 154 130 006 290

Map

Staff
Akradr
Lightwood
Amelia
Avocado

Top Sites & Donations

Advertisements
Please disable AdBlock to support Yavania!

All Welcome Come to me

Mako
Male
Havok King
Wolf
© Lizzy
7.25 years
Height: 39 in
AP: 157.5AP
Linked Accounts

Weight: 174 lbs

Come to me

M for language

Mako "Roadhog"

After doing a border patrol he walked further into this god awful home. He was a King of nothing. A shit barren wasteland of horror and loneliness. Of course he didn't want to be alone but it was what it was. As he moved in he let out a howl.

His howl was for the teen that actually wanted to be King. One of the old Queen's brats. It was either give the realm to the Kid or let it be disbanded. He didn't care either way. The one he saw last season should be old enough to take after his mother. If not he didn't give two fucks. He had a feeling he wasn't going to live than long anyways. He was old and this place wasn't the home he thought it would be. Jamison wasn't here anymore and there was no use for him to continue on a legacy that just wasn't there.

He sat down but his hackles were raised in an unknown anger that clouded his mind 24/7. He would wait the day, if he didn't get a response he was all for going off his own. At least if he stayed he wouldn't have to worry about anything.
Actions. | "Speech." | 'Thoughts.'

Rutledge

Wolf stock (Ria P.)

Adrian
Male
Havok Resident
Wolf
© Makao
2 years
Height: 42in
AP: 58.5AP
Linked Accounts

Weight: 190lb

RE: Come to me

It only takes one spark

A walk was given , near where he used to call home, from his birth place. Where he had been pretty much all of his childhood. But now it was nothing but a place he wanted the reclaim someday, to take what was meant to be his not that mutt that took it. But did he manage to succeed? Or did he fail as Adrian once thought? He couldn't tell bit the need to find out made him wish to go back and see with his own eyes.

But irony knocked his door. The call for him echoed through his ears. And that alone made him cross the line without much care if he was trespassing,this was his home after all.

And there he saw the "king". Sitting down and with anger upon his eyes. "Did you called for me king?" As always his head was held hight , eyes staved to the man with pride and with airs of superiority. His stance was firm and confident , waiting for any response.

Action | "Speech." | Element
stock by Kati H.

Due to his heavy swearing and mature speech his to be [M] and with this his thoughts and actions doesn't reflect his roleplayer's

Mako
Male
Havok King
Wolf
© Lizzy
7.25 years
Linked Accounts

(This post was last modified: 02-07-2020, 10:20 AM by Mako.)
M for language

Mako "Roadhog"

It wasn't long before the pup showed his face. He scented the air but the male didn't seem to smell like the realm. Maybe his nose was deceiving him because no one in their right mind would try to leave him. Not like Jamie did. No his nose had to be lying. He let his eyes travel down the males body but kept his eyes narrowed. His hackles stayed raised. At least the male came when called. That sent a shiver of delight through the ever encompassing rage that he felt.

"Yes, I have need of you. You are an adult now yes? Well I have a proposition for you." he drawled in a raspy voice. Did it matter if the male would accept or not? He wasn't too sure. But he knew that he was getting older. A fact of life and Mako was tired so very tired and it made him angry. Angry that he couldn't do anything as well anymore.

"You showed anger when I took the throne. Well I will give my crown to you. Under two accords. Should you accept you will be soul ruler of Havok. Would you want that?" He asked. He was sure the male would accept. Either way Mako would either get a good deal out of this or if the male said no then he'd disband anyways. There was no reason for this to stay a realm if the male didn't want it. Mako thought he did but he was soon learning that he wasn't sure what he wanted anymore. Other than for others to feel the constant pain he goes through.

Rutledge

Wolf stock (Ria P.)

Adrian
Male
Havok Resident
Wolf
© Makao
2 years
Linked Accounts

It only takes one spark

"Yes, I have need of you. You are an adult now yes? Well I have a proposition for you." He sat down as eyes of gold stared at the other's gray ones. Interested soon collided with his former annoyance . What did this male wanted? Would this be an stupid request, a request to make him look a fool? He better didn't as that was something Adrian hated with his heart and those who did could be a heavy mistake. But for now he would wait.

"You showed anger when I took the throne. Well I will give my crown to you. Under two accords. Should you accept you will be soul ruler of Havok. Would you want that?"  Eyes narrowed upon the silver wolf. "I want my throne , by soul and right. After all I was the son of the former queen and founder of this realm. And thus the leadership is my right. I'll be the king from no on. I'll make of this realm the start of an empire I'll like to build through time . I'll make of Havok a greater thing that it already was." This wasn't a joke, this wasn't a flat statement,this was a fact.

stock by Kati H.

Due to his heavy swearing and mature speech his to be [M] and with this his thoughts and actions doesn't reflect his roleplayer's

Mako
Male
Havok King
Wolf
© Lizzy
7.25 years
Linked Accounts

(This post was last modified: 02-10-2020, 12:48 AM by Mako. Edited 3 times in total. Edit Reason: Clarifying <3 )
M for language

Mako "Roadhog"

He eyed the male flatly. Anger could be seen but mostly his face was blank. As the kid spoke he wanted to roll his eyes but he didn't. Nothing in this life was a given right. You either fought for it or you got nothing. Things that were easily given to someone could be taken back just as quick.

The male seemed to have a plan for the realm. Mako didn't care but he did have plans for the male. Mako was tired, tired of being alone. Jamie was most likely off with another male so he could do the same. If the male wanted to the King bad enough then he would agree to Mako's accords. If not then Mako in no way had to hang over the reigns of the Kingdom. The last Queen failed and it wasn't his fault he took the reins.

With a deep breathe he spoke "If you want it then you have to agree to the accords. The first being I stay on as the Duke. No one will be a higher rank than me other than you. The second accord is that you lay with me at night as a partner. " He said keeping his gaze flat. If the male said no, well then Havok would be no more and everyone in the realm would be on their own. "Agree and you become King of the greatest empire." He said in his usual scratchy tone. Mako didn't care that he could have been the males grandfather. He was lonely and if it got what both of them wanted then he didn't care..

Rutledge

Wolf stock (Ria P.)

Adrian
Male
Havok Resident
Wolf
© Makao
2 years
Linked Accounts

(This post was last modified: 02-07-2020, 09:59 PM by Adrian. Edited 1 time in total.)
(M) for mature speech and words.

It only takes one spark

"If you want it then you have to agree to the accords. The first being I stay on as the Duke. No one will be a higher rank than me other than you. The second accord is that you lay with me at night as a partner. A way to carry on my own legacy and heirs for you as well." Goldeyes hardened upon hearing that, after hearing such bullshit. Was the man crazy? Was he dumb? Did he though he was a fool? Did he really think he would follow someone's orders? Did he thought he would share what was only his? , his things were negotiable. The first accords wouldnt be tolerated, not after the mand took her mother's throne, the Lebraid's. No, how low he would fall if he followed the mutt's orders? Oh no, he wouldnt.

But the second one ended up with his cool. He felt something cracking inside his mind. He did his best to hold on his curling lips. "You are stupid, and if you think ill bed with someone with you, with someone who took something that wasnt meant to be theirs? I am not that desperate to fuck another man..." He tried to contain his anger, but by speaking it was impossible to hide his growing anger. "And I don't give a fuck about your legacy or anything, that's your problem dude, not mine. And I already have an Heir." He yelled as he stood up with rage erupting from his eyes. "I'll rather roll over shit than sleeping and having a spawn with you. And you know? Do whatever you want with Havok, I don't care anymore. I'll make a realm of my own, one without useless mutts like you." He said caring little how the man would react but he wouldnt sell his dignity to someone he didn't know. Not wanting to lose his mind, he started to walk away fast, attempting to cross the borders and get the fuck out of this shit hole. And trying to stop him now wold spark what he got left of self-control.

Exit if not stopped---

stock by Kati H.

Mako
Male
Havok King
Wolf
© Lizzy
7.25 years
Linked Accounts

M for language

Mako "Roadhog"

He growled low in his throat at the males words. If the King spot wasn't his then why was he King right now? Mako was allowing the other to become King. Did the stupid welp not see that? Mako's ears pinned to his head in absolute anger. His hackles were raised in dominance. "You're not leaving." Mako stated evenly. He would not allow anyone to leave him again.

Mako saw Adrian turn to leave and that's when Mako moved. Hoping to keep behind the male he moved quickly. Large paws thudded against the moss covered ground. "You're a coward." He said through his wrinkled maw. After he spoke he kept his legs spread evenly on the ground. His tail raised high in dominance. His head was not lowered as he didn't see the male going for his throat.

Mako vs Adrian
Hostage (Verbal)
1/3
2 days
39in and 174lbs
Excellent
Full Dodge: Unused

Rutledge

Wolf stock (Ria P.)

Adrian
Male
Havok Resident
Wolf
© Makao
2 years
Linked Accounts

It only takes one spark

He was about to cross the line. Confident walk and posture accompanying his moves. Head held high. Adrian never expressed fear, insecurities or any kind of weakness. He was proud of himself, of his power in the growth. He was like this after seeing how his mother carried herself, never with fear ad always showing the rest who was the boss. And now in his adult years, he would adopt the same attitude, the same ideals of her. "You're not leaving." He stopped in dry, feeling the same crack sensation of earlier, he felt something boiling inside his core. And even if he tried once again to control himself, with what the male did all of his efforts started to lose power. 'He crossed the line...' Hi felt the rage building upon his veins, self-control quickly leaving his mind. "You're a coward." That was it. Slowly he turned his massive head. Casting a gaze similar to when a predator found a prey. He turned his full body, to face the fucker. "So that's how you will take the mercy I just granted you? I wanted to kill you upon the bullshit you said. And I wanted to make you a favor I wouldn't normally give. But I guess you can't be helped..." Cold and assertive words passed his tongue. And there, he didn't force control anymore. "You crossed the red line little fucker...."

Eyes narrowed, tail and hackles rose in dominance. Maw winkled to reveal ivory daggers. His legs widened for balance, as large paws firmly pressed against the mossy soil. And snarl erupted from his chords. Throat and head lowered for protecting his vital parts. But then some sanity managed to come out. Maw opened just to send the next words for now. "This is your first and last warning. Quitordering me around. I'll give you a last act of mercy...take it or I the situation will turn a mess for you." Anger bursting upon her soul, and if the other wolf was smart enough he should listen unless they wanted to ignite the shit out of Adrian.

Adrian vs Mako
Dominance/ threatening to upgrade to Maim
1/3(Verbal)
3 days
42in and 190lb
Good
Full dodge unused.
Fire 0/2 Necromancy 0/2

stock by Kati H.

Mako
Male
Havok King
Wolf
© Lizzy
7.25 years
Linked Accounts

M for language

Mako "Roadhog"

Hackles and tail stayed raised in dominance as the male faced him head on. It was a better position for him to keep them face to face. His maw stayed wrinkled baring his pearly whites. This male was a coward and his words only cemented that. His mouth was parted to better protected his throat but also the speak. "You'd leave your family at the whim of me just because you're scared? All I asked was for two things. Can't even give an old man that. I recon I have maybe 2 years left and you can't stay with your family 2 years. I guess you didn't want to be King." He spoke acidly.

Mako widened his stance ignoring the feel of a few rocks that dug into his paw pads and lowered his head to better protect his throat. His ears stayed pinned to his head in anger. This male thought he was doing Mako a service by leaving? Wrong. Adrian became his when Mako took over as King. Everyone in the realm was his and he refused to give them up. "Last act of mercy to what? By leaving? By starting a realm of your own when you've been offered Kingship here?" His words came out clipped and with a growl.

Mako vs Adrian
Hostage (Verbal)
2/3
2 days
39in and 174lbs
Excellent
Full Dodge: Unused

Rutledge

Wolf stock (Ria P.)

Adrian
Male
Havok Resident
Wolf
© Makao
2 years
Linked Accounts

It only takes one spark

"You'd leave your family at the whim of me just because you're scared? All I asked was for two things. Can't even give an old man that. I recon I have maybe 2 years left and you can't stay with your family 2 years. I guess you didn't want to be King." Anger was about to make of him the monster he had been trying to avoid. He was giving the man a favor but it seemed he was too dumb to understand. He felt he was wasting his time with explaining things. Maybe the age was the cause of the old's lack in logic. With what he had left of sanity he would say. "I am not obliged to fullfil the dreams of someone I barely know... I am not scared , I just don't wish to give my dignity to another man. I do wish to be king, but not here anymore. Since the time you took my throne , since the day you took what wasn't yours you signed up for your own fall. And since Havok became a waste upon your paws I'll build my own, I'll build my empire from the foundations. And my family is welcome to join as they are wort upon my eyes unlike you." Eyes remained narrowed , ears flat for defense. He was pretty much done of this , and if the man wouldn't understand well, he wouldn't help him any longer. "Last act of mercy to what? By leaving? By starting a realm of your own when you've been offered Kingship here?"  "I intended to don't cause pain to you after ordering me around. When I am angry , is better to stay away but it's seems you don't care aye? And long ago you had crossed the red line with me. And again I won't bed someone just for something I'll eventually get. Besides, I have a daughter so I won't make her come to this place. And you know? I think ill rather build something with my own paws than taking it without moving my butt as you did."

Legs vent for balance,digging his nails on the moss , tail and hackles danced high as his winkled maw widened , showing a sick and full of rage mouth. Blood boiled in anger and irritation. Skull and neck were still lowered to protect his throat. There won't be more warnings, the man has just wasted the only one he would give. Without warning he would dart himself forward,attempting to close the distance between the two. With rage he would attempt to change of direction to his left wanting to for a T shape with Mako at the top. Quickly after his move he would aim to wrap his front legs around the shoulders of the wolf. Simultaneously he would then attempt to land a hard bite upon the scruff of the king and jerk his head wildly. He wanted to rip skin off and cause pain on them. They would regret playing with him today.

Adrian vs Mako
Dominance /main(Heavy Scarring)
2/3
3 days
42in and 190lb
Good
Full dodge unused.
Fire 0/2 Necromancy 0/2

stock by Kati H.