Welcome Guest,
Pardon our ads; they're necessary to keep this site running. Thank you for your understanding! Many sites boast a wonderful memberbase, but here at Yavania we pride ourselves on our community. We work hard to provide a warm and welcoming atmosphere, making sure every member and guest is greeted and included in the fun, both OC and IC. Our staff is active, friendly, and almost always available. We are a sandbox roleplay, but we have many sitewide events to spice things up! We have very few limitations when it comes to character creation, and New Members get a huge bonus! We offer a vast spectrum of free-to-play creatures, including but not limited to wolves, lions, hyenas, panda bears, wild dogs, clouded leopards, ball pythons, and eagles! Check out our Overview Guide and Character Creation to see what other species you can play! If the magic system seems overwhelming, don't worry. You do not have to build a character with magic. If you want to, however, we're available to help! Just drop into cbox. ♥
Joining
Season & Time
Winter Year 11
June 15th - Aug. 3rd

Realms

Factions
Valkyrja
Open

AW Threads
- This is for links to [AW] threads only. -

Spotlights: May '20
Character
most adventurous

Vox
[played by Dikui]
Thread
Diciples of Mother Earth

Census
M F O Total
Canines 61 51 03 115
Felines 39 38 03 80
Herbivores 07 08 00 15
Other Mammals 21 14 00 35
Birds 07 09 00 16
Reptiles 02 03 00 05
Other 01 01 00 02
Undead 16 06 00 22
Overall 154 130 006 290

Map

Staff
Akradr
Lightwood
Amelia
Avocado

Top Sites & Donations

Advertisements
Please disable AdBlock to support Yavania!

All Welcome Come to me

Rodrigo
Male
Havok Resident
Wolf
© Silverfrost
2.25 years
Height: 40 in
AP: 104AP
Linked Accounts

Weight: 180 lbs

RE: Come to me

Rodrigo Lebraid-Grennian

Mama, we all go to hell

A snarl echoed through Rodrigo as he heard Adrian tell him what happened. That piece of fucking shit. He didn't want that man as king. He wanted to see him burn. He knew his mother would kill the filth. She was the Queen -- despite what anyone said -- and was the strongest and most dangerous person he knew.

The scion's muzzle wrinkled as the man responded. He wanted to rip his tongue from his throat. How dare he? The male stood beside his brother, a snarl ripped through his body, long canines in full display.

And then another voice, a quiet one spoke. This was Adrian's adopted child? She was a cheetah, a young one. But, they needed to continue the dynasty and it seemed like the quilled son was the first. The male turned his sightless eyes and horned head towards the child.

"Hello Naree," the beast hissed. His voice almost kind but not at the same time. "I am your uncle, Rodrigo." They were family. Everyone who wasn't them was an enemy. She was not, blood related or adopted, she was one of them.

I AM SO SORRY FOR THE WAIT. Posting Avi in a minute ilu all
Earth: 0/2 | Kinetic: 0/2 | Telekinesis: 0/1 | Audition: 0/1

Stock from Kati.H of dawnthieves + texture from Yaudio of Deviant art

Avinalora
Female
Havok Botanist
Jackal
© Silverfrost
7.00 years
Height: 15 in
AP: 30AP
Linked Accounts

Weight: 20 lbs

Avinalora padded through Havok. She collected some herbs in her satchel: horse sorrel, marigold, dock, and poppy. She was careful as she snipped the plants from their stems.

The desert doctor heard a commotion up ahead and decided to investigate. Her eye widened in surprise as she saw Exposed fighting the man who succeeded her. She did have a curling in her stomach as the woman roared at the man for trying to rape her son. That was an offense that she agreed was a horrible offense. She would even condone death in response for it.

The healer didn't know if the former Queen was fighting because it was a despicable act or if it was because it was towards her son. But, the demon at least had something in her that the woman agreed with.

Audition was always on for Rodrigo and it alerted him of a newcomer. "Who are you?" the beast snarled.

It didn't take an Investigator to see the similarities between the male and Exposed. The same sightless eyes and demeanor. The monochrome medic dipped her head and held her tail low and her ears at half mast.

"Avinalora, Botanist of Havok," the moonlit jackal replied. She smelled blood. "I am capable of healing, sir."

OOC
PP'ing Rodrigo in my post because he my character

Greenpaw: 0/2 | Stitch: 0/2 | Telekinesis: 0/1 | Dilligent: ∞ | Investigator:
Jackal Photo by Richard Atkinson @ Flickr | Background from Pixabay

Amelia
Female
OC Account
© Amelia
29 years
Height: 5' 3''
AP: 46,065.5AP
41 Attached Accounts

Weight: N/A

STAFF NOTE :

This isn't something we like to do, but in the interests of taking Havok off of hold, we asked Akr what Exposed plans to do because she has been too busy to post. RL is rough!

Exposed intends to kill Mako, thus Adrian is freed of being a hostage as he is now the sole King of Havok. Please proceed as if Mako has been killed by Exposed.

Thank you all for your patience!

Adrian
Male
Havok King
Wolf
© Makao
2.75 years
Height: 42in
AP: 294AP
Linked Accounts

Weight: 190lb

It only takes one spark

He maintained himself silent as all went through. He didn't want to intrude on her mother's fight. Anything he wanted to said was going to be save after it was settled. And with cold eyes , cold eyes without emotions he watched as her mother kicked the mutt's ass. He should haven't give him that second chance, they weren't supposed to show mercy to those dumb enough to think they could play with them. With the Lebraid. He felt patethic , with his ass saved by his mother. But all she knew was that this was the last time he would give second chances. Next time he wouldn't be as lenient. And today he would become the king, the only one and one everyone will know. Adrian was going to make sure Havok would be even greater than what it was now. He wished to erase any mistake the old man brought to their home.

Upon the male's death. He narrowed his eyes upon the fallen , with hate. That was what one could get after messing with them. His first and last mistake was to think he would follow those nasty proposals. Now way he would bed with someone he hated so much. He would rather eat shit than doing such thing, with him at least. But anyways , the trash was taken out now, and that mean the way to his throne was cleaned up. He stood up , being ready to take on the mantle of king. Something he had wanted since the first seasons of life.

OC: Let me know if there is anything I should change of add.

Action | "Speech." | Element
stock by Kati H.

Adrian has a mark on his left shoulder gifted by Defros(See above)

Adrian can be rude and violent due. His thoughts and speech doesn't reflect his roleplayer's

He has a ring placed on his right paw in his middle finger.

Naree
Female
Havok Resident
Cheetah
© Rage
2 years
Height: 32in
AP: 142AP
Linked Accounts

Weight: 64lbs

(This post was last modified: 03-08-2020, 07:45 AM by Naree. Edited 1 time in total.)

Naree

Action|“Speech.”|Powers
———
Naree’s gaze was glued to the chaos ensuing in front of her. Her mind telling her to look away before it escalated, but her body not allowing her to. The two opponents were vicious, going for the kill bite after bite, blood beginning to slather the ground and their pelts. Then, as quickly as it had started, it was done. The result being the males body laying lifeless at her gramother’s feet. She should have screamed, panicked, ran away, like Any other kid would have. But instead, a quiet growl rumbled in her chest as she narrowed her eyes at the older males lifeless body in disgust. “Serves him right.” She murmured quietly, her words intending to fall upon her father’s ears. Though as the moments passed, the girl’s eyes widened in sudden realization. That male had pronounced her father co-king with him, but now he was dead. Looking to her father, a hopefully, yet strangely dark, smile spread across her maw. “Father.....You’ve got your throne now.” She mused, her ears twitching atop her head. Pride swelled in her chest as she looked upon the new king. This was her father now, and he was officially a king. While that was great and all, it meant she herself was a princess, did it not?
———
{Earth 0/2 | Electricity 0/2 | Dark Vision 0/1}

OOC: I apologize if it’s not my turn, there’s a lot of people in this thread so I tried to go back and make sure it actually was my turn, but I’m just really not sure anymore. XD

Naree has a heavy Scottish accent. She wears a silver celtic knot bracelet on her right foreleg and a coyote tooth necklace.