Welcome Guest,
Pardon our ads; they're necessary to keep this site running. Thank you for your understanding! Many sites boast a wonderful memberbase, but here at Yavania we pride ourselves on our community. We work hard to provide a warm and welcoming atmosphere, making sure every member and guest is greeted and included in the fun, both OC and IC. Our staff is active, friendly, and almost always available. We are a sandbox roleplay, but we have many sitewide events to spice things up! We have very few limitations when it comes to character creation, and New Members get a huge bonus! We offer a vast spectrum of free-to-play creatures, including but not limited to wolves, lions, hyenas, panda bears, wild dogs, clouded leopards, ball pythons, and eagles! Check out our Overview Guide and Character Creation to see what other species you can play! If the magic system seems overwhelming, don't worry. You do not have to build a character with magic. If you want to, however, we're available to help! Just drop into cbox. ♥
Joining
Season & Time
Summer Year 12
Aug. 23rd - Nov. 11th

Realms

Factions
Valkyrja
Open

AW Threads
- This is for links to [AW] threads only. -

Spotlights: Aug '20
Character
Most Sociable

Fuli
[played by Lightwood]
Thread
Pleasing Everyone Isn't Like You

Census
M F O Total
Canines 61 51 03 115
Felines 39 38 03 80
Herbivores 07 08 00 15
Other Mammals 21 14 00 35
Birds 07 09 00 16
Reptiles 02 03 00 05
Other 01 01 00 02
Undead 16 06 00 22
Overall 154 130 006 290

Map

Staff
Akradr
Lightwood
Amelia
Avocado

Top Sites & Donations

Advertisements
Please disable AdBlock to support Yavania!

Poll: Which option do you prefer?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Option 1
0%
0 0%
Option 2
100.00%
13 100.00%
Total 13 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Character Slots

Staff
Other
Administrator
Other
© Staff
-- years
Height: --
AP: 4,041AP
1 Attached Account

Weight: --

Character Slots

Character Slots

So since we came up with a new option in the other voting thread Staff figured we would make a new poll for everyone to vote on a new feature:

Character Slots

How would this idea work?
The first 5 characters a roleplayer makes are can be registered without buying a Character Slot. These characters can make them as fast as or as slow as the roleplayer wants.

In order to make a new character after the 6th, your current characters must have 20 posts each OR you must purchase a Character Slot.

How are posts tracked?
The post count we will be looking at can be found at the bottom of every character profile. This number counts only the posts in IC threads the character has been in. It does not count anything OC, like games or if you post to the suggestions thread. This number was chosen as it is easy for staff to check as well as marks a true activity level of the character.

What if I really want to make a new character but don't have 20 posts on all of my characters?
If you want to skip the 20 posts to get to your next character, you can purchase a Character Pass in the shop for 100 AP. You also have the potential of receiving Character Passes in raffles and other events found throughout the year.
We will also be handing a few out in an event if this idea passes.

So, is there a character maximum now?
There is no max limit on characters you can have.

Additional Notes

There is one thing that we as staff have voted upon and decided that no matter the outcome of the above, we will change. From now on AP will not be given upon account creation. We have decided this not as an act to punish you guys, but for protection against anyone who would think about making applications simply for easy AP. Even if the above system was voted yes upon we would still remove it as 100 AP for a character pass is not a lot, and currently we give out 25 AP per account creation, meaning you really only spend 75 AP.

We are hoping that the above suggestion is agreeable everyone, as it would help us Staff also with our work load, which means we would have more time to post with you all and more time to come up with fun events to run for you all. But we do understand that there are some who may not agree.

Option 1 | No, I don't want this idea implemented. My answer isn't based on how it affects me personally.

Option 2 | Yes. I think this would help decrease unused apps and lift some of the burden from Staff.

Vote and comment!

Anastasia
Female
Legion Resident
Tiger
© Raton
1.5 years
Height: 30in
AP: 7.8AP
Linked Accounts

Weight: 195lbs

RE: Character Slots

I like the idea of getting the characters with 20posts, 20posts is not a lot if you do spree posts, and having the option of paying for it if you don't want to wait. It's fair to the staff and will allow them to roleplay more as well as relax more instead of spending their entire time staffing and tiring themselves out.

Anastasia has a body like ice due to the fact she is a user of necromancy.
-
Anastasia can be considered cold and rather calculating. She doesn't often refer to others as friends and has a hard time distinguishing her feelings. She has no problem with death and will often speak freely of it. Her actions/thoughts do not represent me as a person.
-
Anastasia has a little brown bat as a companion. His name is Sergey (meaning Servant)

Perses
Male
Legion King
Wolf
© Silverfrost
2.75 (3.50) years
Height: 40 in
AP: 154AP
Linked Accounts

Weight: 180 lbs

I love the idea!

I do have a suggestion ~

What if there are characters that you just don't have the muse/plots to make the 20 posts for but you don't want to delete/return to their owner/person you adopted them from? What if there was an option with these character slots to "drop" a character? Maybe something like asking to un-accept the character's account? And then when the muse hits or they have the muse or something, they can ask for their character account to be re-accepted their account? It might be easier since their account was already accepted once before~

Perses wears a black leather collar with a raven pendant

Avocado
Other
Player Account
© Avocado
Ripe years
Height: 6 inches
AP: 736.5AP
20 Attached Accounts

Weight: 7.6 oz

(02-07-2020, 01:42 AM)Perses Wrote: I love the idea!

I do have a suggestion ~

What if there are characters that you just don't have the muse/plots to make the 20 posts for but you don't want to delete/return to their owner/person you adopted them from? What if there was an option with these character slots to "drop" a character? Maybe something like asking to un-accept the character's account? And then when the muse hits or they have the muse or something, they can ask for their character account to be re-accepted their account? It might be easier since their account was already accepted once before~

So as a reply to this. I think what your asking is to choose which characters are counted towards the 20 posts? (please correct me if i am wrong) We will say no to that as that can lead to some people potentially abusing that system. (not saying you in particular) It will also lead to confusion on if a character is to be counted or not, as well as extra work.

When you create a character, we understand muse comes and goes, but 20 posts is not a hard goal per character and once you reach 20 with each character, it will then be only your newest character than needs 20. We have an option to if you want to skip these 20 posts with each of your chars, then you can buy a char pass with 100ap.

Amelia
Female
Player Account
© Amelia
30 years
Height: 5' 3''
AP: 46,300.5AP
41 Attached Accounts

Weight: N/A

STAFF NOTE :

It seems this suggestion has passed. <3 We will be implementing this ASAP (adding it to the rules, adding the item to the shop, etc).

Consider supporting Yavania by donating and/or turning off ad-block. ♥