Welcome Guest,
Pardon our ads; they're necessary to keep this site running. Thank you for your understanding! Many sites boast a wonderful memberbase, but here at Yavania we pride ourselves on our community. We work hard to provide a warm and welcoming atmosphere, making sure every member and guest is greeted and included in the fun, both OC and IC. Our staff is active, friendly, and almost always available. We are a sandbox roleplay, but we have many sitewide events to spice things up! We have very few limitations when it comes to character creation, and New Members get a huge bonus! We offer a vast spectrum of free-to-play creatures, including but not limited to wolves, lions, hyenas, panda bears, wild dogs, clouded leopards, ball pythons, and eagles! Check out our Overview Guide and Character Creation to see what other species you can play! If the magic system seems overwhelming, don't worry. You do not have to build a character with magic. If you want to, however, we're available to help! Just drop into cbox. ♥
Joining
Season & Time
Spring Year 11
Jan. 20th - March 7th

Realms

Factions
Valkyrja
Open

AW Threads
- This is for links to [AW] threads only. -

Spotlights: Fan. '20
Character
Akeela
[played by Rage]
Thread
Knights of Honor

Census
M F O Total
Canines 61 51 03 115
Felines 39 38 03 80
Herbivores 07 08 00 15
Other Mammals 21 14 00 35
Birds 07 09 00 16
Reptiles 02 03 00 05
Other 01 01 00 02
Undead 16 06 00 22
Overall 154 130 006 290

Map

Staff
Akradr
Lightwood
Amelia
Avocado

Top Sites & Donations

Advertisements
Please disable AdBlock to support Yavania!

Private [M] Deformations and Hesitations
Yurei!

Mavro
Male
Rogue
Wolf
© Dennis!
2.5 years
Height: 39 in.
AP: 141AP
Linked Accounts

Weight: 109 lbs

[M] Deformations and Hesitations

[M for language]

Early morning was creeping over the meadow, sprawling with hundreds of daffodils, saffron, and dandelions swaying in the cool breeze. The temperature was cozy and made some want to jump right up and start the day, but those like Mavro not so much. He was encapsulated in flowers--and snoring. Sleeping in was one of the joys in his dramatic life. Suddenly, an increasing tingling feeling underneath him and on his skin bothered him awake. He jumped with a start, tossing himself onto his right side, and started to bite a bit aggressively at his rib cage where he thought the itch was. Perhaps it was all of the pollen and flowers he was laying on that really effected his skin. Every day I'm more and more convinced that I have allergies...

It was a few moments before he was satisfied, being that he felt more pain than an itching feeling. Pain was always more pleasurable. Just when he released his skin and raised his head, he noticed his disgusting extra limb in his peripheral vision. Such beautiful weather and a clear sky couldn't distract him from it nagging about being an abomination. It stopped him from getting sex sometimes for fucks sake! Nothing was worse than that...

Mavro's jade eyes glared at the limb and his upper lip raised a bit in anger at it. His jaws clenched as he was ready to tear it apart...

Yurei
Female
Verja Healer
Wolf
© Makao
4 years
Height: 38 in
AP: 188AP
Linked Accounts

Weight: 160

RE: [M] Deformations and Hesitations

Yurei

A ghostly figure padded across the field near her home, near the kingdom she called her own. There, eyes of red narrowed as they traveled through the horizon, especially toward the soil. As always, she went to forage for herbs and other things she may need to bring back to the hut. Ears and tail tucked as always, with that submissive nature of hers. The wind moved and those dark feathers moved along it. Her necklace doing the same.

And as she walked, a figure ahead brought her attention. But she wasnt an open person, always shy of things and other creatures alike. Heart speeded up as she started to feel a faint but steady panic. And from where she stood, she observed what they did. Including them harming themselves. Eyes widened as she observed, not knowing what she should do. What if they attacked her? What if they insulted her or anything like that? But she was a healer, and healers didn't let others suffer, even those prey of their own demons. Slowly she attempted to approach, cautiously and with her breath turning heavier. "Hello?...are you okay? Do you need help?" She asked with slight fear.

Actions | "Speech" | Magic

I'm not a monster... Just an unlucky wolf...

Yurei has a necklace with a golden chain and a black stone as a pendant. It is infused with healing magic.

Due to Yurei's depression issues, her posts would hold many hard topics like depression and suicide(in some cases) so be aware when threading with her.

Mavro
Male
Rogue
Wolf
© Dennis!
2.5 years
Linked Accounts

Some random creature saved his limb this time. Mavro whipped his head around to the voice asking him if he was alright. Of course, his nose immediately picked up the scent of a female a bit older than him. But then a confused look struck his sharp features, one dark eyebrow lifting and his mouth opening slightly and his head tilting to the right ever so slightly. Without thinking or replying to the question posed to him, he smirked and then barked, "Did you bring me a bird to eat, hun?" his tail wagged humorously as he laughed at what he was looking at--and his own joke.

Mavro knew this wouldn't be amusing to the other wolf, and decided when he was done laughing to finally reply to her thoughtful question. "Why, I'm doing just... dandy..." he wheezed out a laugh at that pun. We're surrounded by dandelions! he was dying inside at his sudden sense of humor. Even if it was lame. He wanted to clear the air of his terrible jokes, and have an actual conversation for a second. For once a creature wasn't inconsiderate to him in these lands.

"All jokes aside, girl, I think I just have some allergies. Among a useless limb." he finished in a flat tone. It was so obvious it was there, at one point or another any creature he was talking to would notice its dangling presence. He didn't give a shit if anyone saw anywho, it is what it is. He still gets action, too.

Mavro let his bright jade eyes scour the female's feathers unabashedly while he waited for a response.

Yurei
Female
Verja Healer
Wolf
© Makao
4 years
Linked Accounts

Yurei

"Did you bring me a bird to eat, hun?" Yurei wasn't sure what that meant, and thus concern soon invaded her mind. Ears pinned against the back of her skull, tail tucked under between her legs."I have no food..." He ignored the fact that that was a simply joke but she just didn't have much experience with the expressions used by others, she didn't talk to much at all. His tail wagging and laugh made the healer even more unsure about his words and the reasons behind them.

"Why, I'm doing just... dandy..." "I...I was worried your were hurting yourself..." She spoke with her low and insecure voice, as her eyes of red looked away from the wolf. He laughed again. 'Is he laughing at me?... The thought made her ear pin a bit more. Was she being ridiculous? Acting like a stupid? Maybe not but that's was her interpretation. "Sorry..." "All jokes aside, girl, I think I just have some allergies. Among a useless limb."

"Allergies from what?... I could try to assist if you wish..." She was scared, but at the same time she was worried. Even if she just met him, she still wished to help him if he wasn't feeling well. But upon mentioning a limb she wasn't sure what he was talking about. But then he saw something hanging out from one of his sides. "Oh...and those that hurts?..." She asked as she attempted to walk close but stopping by a respectful distance unless asked to leave or come any closer. She sat down looking away.

Yurei has a necklace with a golden chain and a black stone as a pendant. It is infused with healing magic.

Due to Yurei's depression issues, her posts would hold many hard topics like depression and suicide(in some cases) so be aware when threading with her.

Mavro
Male
Rogue
Wolf
© Dennis!
2.5 years
Linked Accounts

Before now, the gangly male didn't care to notice her fear. Now, Mavro's jade eyes were trained on her body language like lasers. The female had poor self-esteem and social skills, blatant from her submissive posture and meager voice. Those with low self-esteem irked him, much like those with too much self-esteem. He internally smirked at that realization. Ironic. His fading interest was again piqued once she expressed her concern at his subtle self-harming. Of course, he'd never admit that he harms himself. That's unexpected... usually creatures just gawk and ignore it...

"It's weird how you think a simple itch is hurting myself..." he stated skeptically as he was in denial, eyes narrowing. Then, she had the audacity to propose to help him with his "allergies?" Interesting. She had appeared totally fearful in his presence but still insisted on burying her discomfort to help him. How sweet, he thought calmly. It really did help to make him more comfortable in her presence, knowing that she wouldn't ever dare to be anything but helpful to him. His brain was twisted, thinking of the usefulness he could squeeze out of her if he played the game right.

Mavro shrugged when she asked what his allergies were caused by, and then widened his eyes when she walked around him to purposefully look at his extra limb. She must really care... The woman asked if it had been hurting him, and he basked in the prospect of someone being concerned about his health for a moment-- before replying, "I don't know if I have allergies. This limb doesn't hurt me at all." Mavro was being succinct because he wasn't used to concern and was still caught off-guard by her interest in his well-being. He didn't even think of how to make her useful.

She must be a wizard if she can heal my problems, Mavro thought neutrally. Apparently a cat got his tongue, because he didn't know what else to say in this moment about himself and his condition. Ignoring it was the best plan of action if he were to carry out his plans later. The male kind of just laid and stared at her inquiringly, then just decided to add anything to keep the conversation going, "What about you? Wolves don't have feathers?" he looked straight at her black feathers, concluding that she didn't get his joke earlier and he should just straight up ask about it-- because he had no shame about his deformities, so he wasn't particularly sensitive about asking another creature about theirs.

Yurei
Female
Verja Healer
Wolf
© Makao
4 years
Linked Accounts

Yurei

"It's weird how you think a simple itch is hurting myself..." Ears flattened more as she wasnt sure what to say after that. Did she make him go mad by her questions? Was she being ridiculous? She felt her blood cold through her veins, as she started to enter in panic. But this time she managed to hide it under her eyes, which still reflected insecurity. "I am sorry...I just wanted to help you...I am a healer...and I don't like leaving someone in pain on their own..." She tried to explain herself, unsure of how much it would work but she could just try for now. If they didn't wish her to be here, she will leave without a second thought. She was done on being a bother for everyone.

"I don't know if I have allergies. This limb doesn't hurt me at all." "I see, that's great to hear Mr." Eyes of bloody red were placed upon his shape and the limb poking out in his side. "Can you feel anything at all?..." Was she being stupid by asking? What if she ended up angering him? What if they ended up attacking her? Oh no, that would be the worst of scenarios she could be in. A scenario she has tried to avoid all of her life.

"What about you? Wolves don't have feathers?" "I don't know, I didn't have them before. But when I woke up one morning, they were there already...I am not sure why or how did they appear upon my body..." There as she sat DEAMON worked as always, making her shadow appear to be walking even when she wasnt. "They don't hurt..." She clarified, with her normal low voice.