Welcome Guest,
Pardon our ads; they're necessary to keep this site running. Thank you for your understanding! Many sites boast a wonderful memberbase, but here at Yavania we pride ourselves on our community. We work hard to provide a warm and welcoming atmosphere, making sure every member and guest is greeted and included in the fun, both OC and IC. Our staff is active, friendly, and almost always available. We are a sandbox roleplay, but we have many sitewide events to spice things up! We have very few limitations when it comes to character creation, and New Members get a huge bonus! We offer a vast spectrum of free-to-play creatures, including but not limited to wolves, lions, hyenas, panda bears, wild dogs, clouded leopards, ball pythons, and eagles! Check out our Overview Guide and Character Creation to see what other species you can play! If the magic system seems overwhelming, don't worry. You do not have to build a character with magic. If you want to, however, we're available to help! Just drop into cbox. ♥
Joining
Season & Time
Summer Year 12
Aug. 23rd - Nov. 11th

Realms

Factions
Valkyrja
Open

AW Threads
- This is for links to [AW] threads only. -

Spotlights: Sept. '20
Character
Most Heroic

Sebastian
[played by Spirited_Away]
Thread
Unity

Census
M F O Total
Canines 61 51 03 115
Felines 39 38 03 80
Herbivores 07 08 00 15
Other Mammals 21 14 00 35
Birds 07 09 00 16
Reptiles 02 03 00 05
Other 01 01 00 02
Undead 16 06 00 22
Overall 154 130 006 290

Map

Staff
Akradr
Lightwood
Amelia
Avocado

Top Sites & Donations

Advertisements
Please disable AdBlock to support Yavania!

All Welcome Won't you be my neighbor?
Looking for other legion members

Archime

Unregistered
©
years
Height:

Weight:

Won't you be my neighbor?

OOC: Maybe a practice spar, or just chatting?

Archime stood in the woods alone. She had joined the Knights of the Legion not long ago. She had pledged her loyalty, stood with Akeela, the leader, the whole shebang. She was no longer a rogue explorer, but now had a purpose.

She liked to think that her family would approve of her choice of realm. Honor had always been big for the Rohiems. The Legion seemed to expect it too, especially from its Knights. Archime didn't mind the expectations. It matched her own values. She wanted to be honest and brave and chivalrous and loyal and everything Knights were asked to be. Why wouldn't everyone?

The platinum lioness flicked her tail. She hadn't talked to the other members of her new realm in a while. She was feeling a bit separated. It was her realm, after all. It wasn't right that she was alone all the damn time.

Perses
Male
Legion King
Wolf
© Silverfrost
2.75 (3.50) years
Height: 40 in
AP: 258AP
Linked Accounts

Weight: 180 lbs

RE: Won't you be my neighbor?

A lot had changed in Perses's life in the last few weeks. He had been attacked on his own borders, Crowley and his animal magic had been ripped from him, he had moped around for two weeks until Akeela came, and barely a week ago he had taken on a new ward. And, he had a new Companion. The beast had summoned his Companion who watched from his back. The blackbird hadn't been the most helpful of creatures but the beast didn't mind having someone to talk to.

As the Stormborn padded out of his den, Abaddon hissed into his mind, 'You seem to have lost someone.'

'You aren't my first Companion, Abaddon,' the crimson-eyed titan responded in his mind. He had been shoving down those memories of Crowley's death*. He didn't know why the blackbird seemed interested.

'Oh? Who?' the bird asked. He wanted to learn everything about his Soulbound.

'Her name was Crowley. She was summoned with Animal magic from a necklace.' The red-eyed Lord knew that the bird would always ask more questions. And he wasn't wrong.

'Seeing as you don't have a necklace, she's gone then? How?' The blackbird was curious about his predecessor. How had this Crowley affected Perses?

'A thief attacked me at my borders when I was greeting a rogue at the borders. Came out of nowhere and was faster than any African Wild Dog had the right to be. He trapped me in a cloud of darkness and left my Queen, a Knight, the Rogue, and I powerless to help. I couldn't run and he then created another barrier around me. And then he stole my necklace and I lost Crowley and my magic; I could set fires, create animals, and shapeshift with that Animal magic. During that attack, I was powerless and in my own lands surrounded by friends.' The beast tried to keep his mental voice steady as he walked towards the borders to patrol. He had to do his duty.

'There's no justice in the world.'

'Not unless we make it.'

'I thought I was going to die; he kept going for my neck and I didn't realize he was going for my necklace.' The crimson prince recognized the blackbird's wisdom, but he didn't know how he was going to get justice.

'Everyone dies someday. Don't worry about your death, worry about your life.'

'Take charge of your life, for as long as it lasts.'

Perses caught sight of one of the Legion's Knights, Archime. He decided to do one of his other duties and check up on her. He hadn't seen her in a while. Pushing a smile onto his face, he loped over to her.

"Hello, Archime," the carmine-eyed Titan said. His tail wagged as he dipped his head. He needed to take his mind off of whatever Abaddon said. He needed to do his duty, big or small, he must do his duty.

'Winter is coming.' The wolf needed to remember that.

"How are you doing?" the crimson-eyed Lord asked. He would admit he felt safer being with someone else in these woods. No, he couldn't let the fear control him. Abaddon watched the tiger but looked around.

OOC⟶ Sorry for the ramble!
Psychic: 0/5 | Earth: 0/5 | Water: 0/8
Camouflage: 1/1 | Chameleon: 0/1 | Telekinesis: 0/1 | Telekinetic: ∞ (0/1)
Lucky: ∞ | Eidetic Memory:
Stock from windfuchs@DA | Background by Virgolinedancer1@DA | Texture by Sirius-sdz | Texture by PaulineMoss@DA

Perses wears a black leather collar with a raven pendant

Archime

Unregistered
©
years
Height:

Weight:

Archime smiled pleasantly as Perses loped over to her. "Hello," she responded. She was polite to him. He was a Lord. She was taught to be respectful to all creatures, but especially those older or ranked higher than her. Politeness was something her family valued.

"I'm doing well. I like being a part of the Legion," she replied. She really did like the place. She hadn't talked to many of the members but she liked them well enough. They seemed good. "How are you?" she asked.

Perses
Male
Legion King
Wolf
© Silverfrost
2.75 (3.50) years
Height: 40 in
AP: 258AP
Linked Accounts

Weight: 180 lbs

"How are you?"

Perses couldn't answer that question. How was he? He had lost most of his magic and his closest confidant. He had been attacked on his own borders, powerless to fight back and allies powerless to help him. He had been put into a shadow of darkness, thinking he was going to die. He walked his own lands afraid of the dark beast attacking again.

'How do I answer that?' the carmine-eyed titan thought to himself.

He was okay now. He was fine. He was perfectly healthy.

'You are fine.' Abaddon whispered into his head. 'She did not specify what period of time or whether it's physically or mentally.'

"I'm okay," the red-eyed Lord replied. "Are you patrolling?"

OOC⟶ Sorry for the wait and crappy reply

Perses wears a black leather collar with a raven pendant