Welcome Guest,
Pardon our ads; they're necessary to keep this site running. Thank you for your understanding! Many sites boast a wonderful memberbase, but here at Yavania we pride ourselves on our community. We work hard to provide a warm and welcoming atmosphere, making sure every member and guest is greeted and included in the fun, both OC and IC. Our staff is active, friendly, and almost always available. We are a sandbox roleplay, but we have many sitewide events to spice things up! We have very few limitations when it comes to character creation, and New Members get a huge bonus! We offer a vast spectrum of free-to-play creatures, including but not limited to wolves, lions, hyenas, panda bears, wild dogs, clouded leopards, ball pythons, and eagles! Check out our Overview Guide and Character Creation to see what other species you can play! If the magic system seems overwhelming, don't worry. You do not have to build a character with magic. If you want to, however, we're available to help! Just drop into cbox. ♥
Joining
Season & Time
Spring Year 11
Jan. 20th - March 7th

Realms

Factions
Valkyrja
Open

AW Threads
- This is for links to [AW] threads only. -

Spotlights: Fan. '20
Character
Akeela
[played by Rage]
Thread
Knights of Honor

Census
M F O Total
Canines 61 51 03 115
Felines 39 38 03 80
Herbivores 07 08 00 15
Other Mammals 21 14 00 35
Birds 07 09 00 16
Reptiles 02 03 00 05
Other 01 01 00 02
Undead 16 06 00 22
Overall 154 130 006 290

Map

Staff
Akradr
Lightwood
Amelia
Avocado

Top Sites & Donations

Advertisements
Please disable AdBlock to support Yavania!

Private [Forage/Mature] {Draconis} A Little Too Perfect
Thread deemed mature due to language.

Finlay
Male
Vipera Botanist
Tiger
© Avocado
3 years
Height: 30 in.
AP: 108.5AP
Linked Accounts

Weight: 185 lbs

[Forage/Mature] {Draconis} A Little Too Perfect

(This post was last modified: 02-12-2020, 02:57 AM by Avocado. Edited 1 time in total.)
How's the Craic?

Finlay was outside Vipera lands enjoying himself. He had taken a little trip down to the hills and spent some time there. Since he had told Draconis that he would carry his kids, it was a big question when they actually decided to try for them. So, Finlay wanted to get out and walk around for awhile… go to the hills, drink some wine at that temple again… drink some more of that wine… okay he wanted a lot of that wine. He didn’t know a ton… scratch that, a lot… scratch that again, he didn’t know much at all about pregnant women and what you were not supposed to do, but he did know… no drinking. No drinking was a HUGEEEE nono. A fucking shame really… I mean Finlay was sure there was a good reason why there was a no drinking rule… but still, a fucking shame… alchohol was good. Like real good. Finlay knew you were not supposed to drink when pregnant and nursing. Luca had told him that back in his ‘homeland’ like for some miracle of a reason he would actually sleep with a lady. Yeah, Finlay wasn’t sure what the fuck was going on in Luca’s head when he told him that info… but I guess now… it’s useful… for himself. Luca probably would have never guessed that. Finlay let out a small amused snort at the idea of his old ‘guardian’ finding out how he would be utilizing this information.

Well since Finlay was traveling from the hills back up north (towards the temple) he had taken a little side trip through this courtyard area he had seen in the distance earlier. Now… he was smack dab in the middle of it. It was… definitely something… that was for sure. Finlay had never seen anything like it, he was impressed, but wasn’t quite sure what to make of all the marbled pathways. Magic, was still something Finlay was trying to figure out, sure he had seen buildings, and pathways; but the buildings were made of wood, and stone by primates, and the pathways were all pebble or dirt… not this swirly white rock shit. Looked fancy, and Finlay felt out of place… felt like he didn’t really belong for some reason. This place felt… too pretty, too perfect and… Finlay was not either of those in his mind. Fuck… he was far far from perfect. This place actually put him on edge a bit.

Standing for a moment in the middle of one of the many marbled pathways, he guessed that he should be headed out of here soon, to a place that made him a bit more comfortable. The temple, where that ever flowing wine bowl was. Whoever placed that there, bless them.

Action | "Speech." | Element
stock by Mathias Appel

Staff
Other
Administrator
OC Account
© Staff
-- years
Height: --
AP: 2,711.5AP
1 Attached Account

Weight: --

RE: [Forage/Mature] {Draconis} A Little Too Perfect

FORAGE IS SUCCESSFUL

Forage is LEVEL 4. Idun's Apple was found.

Finlay - 3 - severe injury

Finlay
Male
Vipera Botanist
Tiger
© Avocado
3 years
Linked Accounts

How's the Craic?

Finlay’s seafoam eyes scanned the area around him, taking in the colorful flowers and greenery. Again the thought crossed his mind, this place looked too perfect. Draconis probably would enjoy this place though, and… Finlay wouldn’t mind coming back here for him. Just for him.

Giving a sigh he began to walk down the marble pathway again, headed north. Finlay was ready to drink his heart out. He just wanted to get sloshed, fluthered, smashed, whatever you wished to call it. Draconis probably wouldn’t want to join him seeing as how Finlay had to literally force Draconis to drink by winning a bet. Well… maybe Draconis would drink with him just to humor him.

As Finlay walked his front right foot suddenly bumped up against something. He paused, looking down to spot a golden apple. Finlay tilted his head and raised an eyebrow. Did apples usually come in that color? Finlay… didn’t think so. He couldn’t ever remember ever seeing an apple that color before.

Well… should he eat it? Pausing for a moment, he decided sure, why not? Finlay laid down, pinning the apple between his paws and ate it. It tasted, well like an apple, but very sweet. While Finlay was eating the apple though, he hadn’t been paying attention to the tarantula hawk wasp that was flying his way. By the time he was it, it was far too late.

Finlay instinctively spoke in his native tongue out of surprise. ”Cac! Foiche!” The wasp had already landed on his front left paw and just as Finlay went to move, it stung him. Finlay yelled loudly as tears welled up in his eyes. ”CAC! FOOK! DAH HURDS!!!!! FOOKING WASP!”

He leaned his head down, to kill the wasp but it flew off, so instead he began licking at the bite to hopefully somehow help it. He couldn’t help but let out small quiet wimpers of pain. This hurt so bad. How could a wasp sting hurt this bad!?

stock by Mathias Appel

Oc. note- Translation from Irish. : ‘Shit! A wasp!’ cac = Shit

Finlay is diminutive in size for a male tiger. He wears a simple silver earring on his right ear and a simple silver ring on his right front paw. Due to Pheromones he always smells like a blend of cedar, clove, and vanilla.

Finlay is rude, and loud, and very opinionated. He also has a foul mouth. His thoughts, words, speech, etc. do not reflect my own. <3

Draconis
Male
Vipera King
Tiger
© Marissa
5.75 (6.25) years
Height: 40
AP: 184AP
Linked Accounts

Weight: 210

After marking territory, the strawberry tiger decided to head toward the south. He had noticed that Finlay hadn't been around the cove. While it wasn't very surprising, Draco wasn't exactly thrilled either.

With a sigh, he'd head toward the plains. He figured that was the most likely place that he'd be at. Well, that or getting drunk. Draco really hoped it wasn't the latter. However, if it was... he'd just have to convince him to head on home with him. He figured it would be pretty easy.

He walked easily into the courtyard without actually paying attention. His ears flicked when he heard the familiar voice of Finlay. Blinking, because that was actually sort of surprising, the tiger moved to where the sound had come from. When he came in, he noticed that Finlay was licking his paw. There wasn't actually anything around that could be the reason for it. "What exactly are you doing...?" He moved until he was standing straight in front of the other tiger. As he glanced down to where Finlay had been licking the paw, he could see that there was slight swelling. "Please tell me you didn't just step on something." Because if he did, he didn't know what sort of reaction he would give.

"Speak."
stock from Leo Messana

Finlay
Male
Vipera Botanist
Tiger
© Avocado
3 years
Linked Accounts

How's the Craic?

Finlay was obsessively licking his wound. The stupid wasp sting he had on his foot. It was a wasp! Why was it hurting so bad!? Wasp stings don’t normally hurt this bad. At least not any wasp he had come across before. His tongue was on his foot, mid-lick as he heard the familiar voice of Draconis ring through the air.

‘What exactly are you doing...?’

Finlay furrowed his brows as his paw seemed to throb in pain. So much pain, from just a little sting. ”Whad does id looks like I is doing?” He spoke with sass clearly held in his tone, though his voice was slightly shaky as he was still working through the pain that the tarantula hawk wasp sting gave him. Finlay didn’t know that this wasp gave the most painful stings out of them all, he didn’t even know what kinda wasp it was. It didn’t look like any he had seen before.

Draconis approached him, standing right before him and Finlay tilted his head up to look at Draconis better from his laid down position.

‘Please tell me you didn't just step on something.’

Finlay was in pain, and grumpy, and it was making him a bit angry. Not at Draconis, but at the pain. Though Finlay wasn’t the best at expressing himself. Finlay’s eyebrows furrowed more and he let out a small grunt of displeasure. ”Oh yes cause I is dah clumsy when I walks.” Sarcasm dripped from those words as he then continued, ”NO. A fooking demon of a wasp shung me befores I could ged away.”

Projection accidentally activated, attempting to show Draco a first person memory of what just happened to Finlay, leading right to the moment when the strawberry male arrived. Finlay though, was unaware this was happening at all.

He went back to licking his foot and took a few breaths before looking up at the larger man once more, muttering words out. ”Judge me all you wand, bud dis was nod a normal wasp shing. Id hurds real bad… I dond wanna shand. I don dink I can righ nows.” He wasn’t expecting Draconis to believe him, but he hoped that if he didn’t believe, that he would at least humor him, at least help him some what.

But... What if Draconis didn't believe and did not think he needed to help. Finlay wanted help from Draconis, unsure of what help the man could actually provide. But Draconis could still provide comfort.

Finlay spoke in a needy voice, wanting to seek some comfort, any comfort from Draconis, ”Draco, help me dake my mind off da pain… please. I'll do someding for you, whadever you wands.. jush please help... Id hurds so bad I cand dhink righ.” It wasn’t often Finlay asked nicely... but it was even rarer that Finlay outright begged for help. But he for sure, thought Draconis would never believe him about a wasp sting being this bad. Hell, Finlay didn’t want to believe it, and he was the one who got stung. ”Fooking demon wasp.” After that, Finlay went back to licking his wound, it wasn’t exactly helping… at all, but he didn’t know what else to do.

stock by Mathias Appel

Draconis
Male
Vipera King
Tiger
© Marissa
5.75 (6.25) years
Height: 40
AP: 184AP
Linked Accounts

Weight: 210

He kept his silence, his brow arched as Finlay seemed to melt further into the dirt. The tiger was sarcastic as he mouthed off. Draco generally would have been angered if he had been talked to like that from any other. With Finlay? He was just amused. He arched his brow as he explained that a devil wasp was the culprit. Was he just attempting to cover up for his clumsy mistake?

But as Draco was shoved into a memory, he twitched. He felt the phantom touch of the wasp as it stung his paw. No, not his paw. This wasn't happening to him. Finlay? Just as quickly as it had started, it ended. He blinked, his brows pulled together as he glanced away from Finlay toward the direction in which the wasp had made its escape. Where was the little pest? Draco wanted nothing more than to squish it underneath his large paw.

The whine was what caused Draco to be pulled from his thoughts. His blue gaze snapped toward the tiger as he claimed that Draco needed to take his mind off of it. Stepping forward, head lowered, he immediately attempted to lick the spot in which the wasp had stung. He knew that it would do absolutely nothing to stem the pain but that was all he got at the current moment. Lifting his head, so he could stare at the other man, Draco smirked. "Anything that I want?" He attempted to push his head against the smaller male's. Shifting his head slightly upwards, the tiger attempted to nip at Finlay's ear.

"Speak."
stock from Leo Messana

Finlay
Male
Vipera Botanist
Tiger
© Avocado
3 years
Linked Accounts

How's the Craic?

Finlay noticed Draconis twitch, then blink, then knit his eyebrows, and then look away towards where the wasp went. ”Whad in da world?” Was Draco okay? He normally wasn’t this… expressive, at least not so many different emotions in this sort of sequence.

Finlay was not expecting Draconis to believe him, so when the man said nothing and instead began to lick the wasp wound Finlay’s eyes widened in slight surprise. ”He believes me?” Of course Draconis had not out right said anything, but the man spoke more with his body than with his words. So the fact the strawberry man was licking his wound, though it did nothing to help the pain, told Finlay Draconis believed him. At least, that was how he perceived it. It made Finlay feel all fuzzy inside having Draco tend to him. Though the sting was fucking painful, and Finlay honestly didn’t want to move a muscle. The pain from the sting really was the current focus on Finlay’s mind. It was a struggle to think of anything else.

Finlay watched with teary eyes as Draconis lifted his head and smirked.

‘Anything that I want?’

Finlay’s eyes narrowed slightly realizing what words he said earlier are already coming to bite him in the ass. Draconis had nipped his ear and Finlay let out a soft groan. It was weird, he was in pain, but Draconis still managed to poke at his more… enjoyable spots. But to be honest, nibbling his ear wasn’t fair play. Finlay couldn’t retaliate. He was being bullied… not that he would complain about the Draco part. However he had many complaints about the wasp bit of this.

Though Finlay had said whatever Draconis wanted, Finlay had boundaries he wouldn’t cross. ”I saids IF youse can dakes me minds off da pain. Or makes id go aways. You dond ged shid if youse cand…” Finlay tried to smirk more, though it was forced through pain, ”youse sleeven man. I do has me limids dough… like I wond sleep wid a woman.” Finlay winced from the sting before continuing. ”Whad you even wands from me? Youse ged ONE ding. If youse can even helps.” He was teasing Draconis, sassing at him. Partially to help take his mind off things, partially because it was just so damn fun to tease the man.

stock by Mathias Appel