Welcome Guest,
Pardon our ads; they're necessary to keep this site running. Thank you for your understanding! Many sites boast a wonderful memberbase, but here at Yavania we pride ourselves on our community. We work hard to provide a warm and welcoming atmosphere, making sure every member and guest is greeted and included in the fun, both OC and IC. Our staff is active, friendly, and almost always available. We are a sandbox roleplay, but we have many sitewide events to spice things up! We have very few limitations when it comes to character creation, and New Members get a huge bonus! We offer a vast spectrum of free-to-play creatures, including but not limited to wolves, lions, hyenas, panda bears, wild dogs, clouded leopards, ball pythons, and eagles! Check out our Overview Guide and Character Creation to see what other species you can play! If the magic system seems overwhelming, don't worry. You do not have to build a character with magic. If you want to, however, we're available to help! Just drop into cbox. ♥
Joining
Season & Time
Spring Year 11
Jan. 20th - March 7th

Realms

Factions
Valkyrja
Open

AW Threads
- This is for links to [AW] threads only. -

Spotlights: Fan. '20
Character
Akeela
[played by Rage]
Thread
Knights of Honor

Census
M F O Total
Canines 61 51 03 115
Felines 39 38 03 80
Herbivores 07 08 00 15
Other Mammals 21 14 00 35
Birds 07 09 00 16
Reptiles 02 03 00 05
Other 01 01 00 02
Undead 16 06 00 22
Overall 154 130 006 290

Map

Staff
Akradr
Lightwood
Amelia
Avocado

Top Sites & Donations

Advertisements
Please disable AdBlock to support Yavania!

[FF] Kairyn, Hera, & Naree

The Avatars
Other
All Powerful
Other
© Staff
∞ years
Height: -
AP: 864AP
Linked Accounts

Weight: -

[FF] Kairyn, Hera, & Naree

stock

Your explorations lead you here. Your parents/guardians linger nearby (if you have any), so you feel safe. Dusk is approaching but isn't yet here, so there's plenty of time to play!

OC: Completing this thread counts as completing a [FF] thread and attending Syuna's Festival. When completed, remember to claim for your AP here with the Task filled out to say "Completed an [FF] Thread". Remember, these matches are not necessarily meant to be romantic in nature.

Naree
Female
Rogue
Cheetah
© Rage
.75 years
Height: 32in
AP: 6AP
Linked Accounts

Weight: 64lbs

RE: [FF] Kairyn, Hera, & Naree

Naree

Action|“Speech.”|Powers
———
Naree slipped quietly through the unknown area. She had been given permission to wander about and explore by Adrian, hopefully he didn’t mind her coming here. The woman had see him angry before, and boy did she not want to be on the receiving end of that. In fact, she wanted quite the opposite. She wanted to make her adopted father proud. She wanted to make his whole family proud. Though, she wasn’t quite sure how. They certainly seemed like a tough crowd. Never the matter, she would find a way. For now, she decided to practice her magic, that would make Adri proud. Would it not? Raising her paw, the girl slammed it down into the ground, activating tremorsense for the second time. This time she tried her best to pay attention to what she felt from it. The ground around her, all the stationary objects nearby and perhaps something under ground? Though, the feeling was soon to fade. Maybe next time she tried it would last longer? Smiling to herself, she began to explore the area, In search of someone to talk to or something to do.
———
{Earth 1/2 | Electricity 0/2 | Dark Vision 0/1}

Naree has a heavy Scottish accent and she currently weighs 42lbs and is 24in tall.

She wears a silver celtic knot bracelet on her right foreleg.

Hera
Female
Verja Resident
Wolf
© Raton
0.5 years
Height: 38in
AP: 12.3AP
Linked Accounts

Weight: 98lbs

Excitement bubbled deep within Hera as she bounded forwards. It was the first time since she had been accepted into the Verja that she had been able to leave the Cherry Blossom Grove and while she loved the Grove and felt that there was many things to explore there she also was a very curious creature and easily distracted from things and had a love for exploring different things.

So far since she had joined the Realm she had chased Fireflies, butterflies, met a sibling and met a snake! The joy of it all was to much and kept her busy for , at least, a little while. She glanced back to grin at her Mother(Regalia),as she now viewed the wolf as just that - her mother. She had great admiration for the tough yet lovable and warm female wolf that she had met and had developed a great love for the she-wolf. Letting out a giggle she turned back around and bounded forwards a few more paces before tripping over her large paws and falling forwards. With a squeal she leaped up and turned to glare at the ground then laughed again and went about her way.

She believed herself to be quite the expert in exploring and bugs for those , at this time of her life, were most important - those and naps as well but with the thrill of getting to explore a new place the pup couldn't even think about a nap and only thought about the many many things she could do in these strange but beautiful lands. Slowing her pace to a walk the pup let her eyes wonder the area before her only to stop them on a figure a head. It was a spotted something, something she had never seen before! OH the pure joy of seeing and meeting something and someone that you hadn't seen or met before. Her tail began to wag furiously again and she charged forwards with a playful roar.

Running straight up to the young cheetah she stared with wide eyes at the girl before drawing in a breath and letting lose a rain of questions and all kinds of things onto the young girl.

"Hi I'm Hera, who are you, WHAT are you? Of course I am a wolf. Did you know you have spots? I wish I had spots, that would be very cool. I have never seen somethings like you before , did you know that?" the pup drew in a breath before continuing with her storm of words. "I like you very much, you are cool looking so lets be friends. Okay?. Hera said with a wiggle before sitting down to try and control herself.

She walks | "She Talks" | She Thinks

OOC ⟶ OOC
Water: 0/2

Stock by Kati H. @Dawnthieves | Texture by xnienke@DA | Table by Silverfrost

As I look at the Birds Flying, I want to follow them and Fly as well.
Freely underneath the Blue Sky. I want to follow them.
Let's get out, out, I want to get out of here now.
Above the Sky, I feel like there will be something for me.
Like the Birds in the Sky, lets fly to the sky, fly high.

Kairyn
Female
Aldrnari Resident
Ostrich
© Dikui
0.25 years
Height: 79 in
AP: 60.5AP
Linked Accounts

Weight: 280 lbs

Kairyn stretched out her wings. She took a deep breath. She started running, accelerating quickly. She liked running. She was fast. She flew, her spindly legs moving faster and faster. The wind thrilled her to her core as she raced no one. She could run against her sister, Frost. She wanted to be away from her family for a bit. No real reason why. Did there need to be? The girl didn't know. She was still young.

The young Spire heard a child's voice. She altered her path to run towards the yapping. Slowing as she got closer, she chirped a greeting to the wolf pup and a cheetah cub."Hi! I'm Kaiwwen! Who are you? Do you have sissies or..." She forgot what the other kind was called for a moment. Aha! "Bwothers?" That was it! "My last name is Spire. Do you have a last name?" It wouldn't be as good as her family though. That wasn't possible, to hear her mommy talk.

Naree
Female
Rogue
Cheetah
© Rage
.75 years
Height: 32in
AP: 6AP
Linked Accounts

Weight: 64lbs

Naree

Action|“Speech.”|Powers
———
The peace and quiet that Naree has been surrounded by would soon by broken by a rather rambunctious wolf pup who hastily bound up to her. Hadn’t her parents ever taught her not to run up to strangers. Eyeing the girl’s skeptically, she blinked a few times. “I’m a cheetah. Yes, I’m quite aware I have spots.” She muttered, about To deny her request for friendship when the bird showed up. Oh great, another annoying baby. “What the hell are you?” She asked, her ears twitching in annoyance at the sudden arrival of two strangers. She had been with Adrian for some time now, and had seemingly picked up on quite a few off his mannerisms. She was weary of strangers, even more mouthy than she already had been, and had picked up on several swear words. She would be a year old soon, she didn’t have time to be messing around with the likes of these little children. She had magic to practice. Father wouldn’t be pleased if he saw her randomly hanging out with some strangers, especially since she wasn’t quite sure where he was at the moment. While she had been looking for someone to talk to, she had hopped she would encounter someone a bit more mature than this pup and whatever that bird thing was. The puppy could barely control her own body, and the prey animal couldn’t even talk right. Rolling her eyes she let out a huff, she had a feeling even if she tried to get away from them, they would follow her.
———
{Earth 1/2 | Electricity 0/2 | Dark Vision 0/1}

Naree has a heavy Scottish accent and she currently weighs 42lbs and is 24in tall.

She wears a silver celtic knot bracelet on her right foreleg.

Hera
Female
Verja Resident
Wolf
© Raton
0.5 years
Height: 38in
AP: 12.3AP
Linked Accounts

Weight: 98lbs

The pup was staring at the Cheetah, her eyes wide when she noted that someone else was approaching. Looking around her eyes landed on that of a curious looking bird , something she had never seen before. A little bird that had amazing speed for such a young and small thing. Her eyes widened with awe as she watched. Immediately, it seemed, the little bird went into introducing herself and the pup watched with great fascination. Introducing herself as Kaiwwen, the little bird stated that she had sisters and asked if either one of them had any or any brothers. Hera grinned, she had loads of siblings but had only recently started to get to know one of them - a cute little doe named Layla. Her tail wagged at the thought of getting to know more of the Dame family.

Her head cocked to one side as the bird continued to speak. Saying her last name was Spire and asked if they had a last name. Puffing her chest out she was about to respond when the Cheetah began to speak. Looking over to the spotted cat she tilted her head. She wasn't the friendliest of things she had met but nonetheless she would be friendly to her as that was in her nature to do so. She then asked Kairyn what she was but used a very horrid word.

Shaking her head she frowned slightly. "you shouldn't use such words, that was mean." she told the cheetah beforegoing on. "but I'll still be your friend and I'll be yours too! she added to Kairyn with a smile. "My name is Hera, my last name is Dame.. and that.." she pointed a paw to Regalia "Is my Momma, her name is Regalia Dame." Hera said proudly.

She walks | "She Talks" | She Thinks

OOC ⟶ OOC
Water: 0/2

Stock by Kati H. @Dawnthieves | Texture by xnienke@DA | Table by Silverfrost

As I look at the Birds Flying, I want to follow them and Fly as well.
Freely underneath the Blue Sky. I want to follow them.
Let's get out, out, I want to get out of here now.
Above the Sky, I feel like there will be something for me.
Like the Birds in the Sky, lets fly to the sky, fly high.