Welcome Guest,
Pardon our ads; they're necessary to keep this site running. Thank you for your understanding! Many sites boast a wonderful memberbase, but here at Yavania we pride ourselves on our community. We work hard to provide a warm and welcoming atmosphere, making sure every member and guest is greeted and included in the fun, both OC and IC. Our staff is active, friendly, and almost always available. We are a sandbox roleplay, but we have many sitewide events to spice things up! We have very few limitations when it comes to character creation, and New Members get a huge bonus! We offer a vast spectrum of free-to-play creatures, including but not limited to wolves, lions, hyenas, panda bears, wild dogs, clouded leopards, ball pythons, and eagles! Check out our Overview Guide and Character Creation to see what other species you can play! If the magic system seems overwhelming, don't worry. You do not have to build a character with magic. If you want to, however, we're available to help! Just drop into cbox. ♥
Joining
Season & Time
Spring Year 11
Jan. 20th - March 7th

Realms

Factions
Valkyrja
Open

AW Threads
- This is for links to [AW] threads only. -

Spotlights: Fan. '20
Character
Akeela
[played by Rage]
Thread
Knights of Honor

Census
M F O Total
Canines 61 51 03 115
Felines 39 38 03 80
Herbivores 07 08 00 15
Other Mammals 21 14 00 35
Birds 07 09 00 16
Reptiles 02 03 00 05
Other 01 01 00 02
Undead 16 06 00 22
Overall 154 130 006 290

Map

Staff
Akradr
Lightwood
Amelia
Avocado

Top Sites & Donations

Advertisements
Please disable AdBlock to support Yavania!

[FF] Cagtin, Arya, & Nova

The Avatars
Other
All Powerful
Other
© Staff
∞ years
Height: -
AP: 864AP
Linked Accounts

Weight: -

[FF] Cagtin, Arya, & Nova

stock

Your explorations lead you here. Your parents/guardians linger nearby (if you have any), so you feel safe. Dusk is approaching but isn't yet here, so there's plenty of time to play!

OC: Completing this thread counts as completing a [FF] thread and attending Syuna's Festival. When completed, remember to claim for your AP here with the Task filled out to say "Completed an [FF] Thread". Remember, these matches are not necessarily meant to be romantic in nature.

Nova
Female
Rogue
Wolf
© Bandido
1.75 years
Height: 36in
AP: 0AP
Linked Accounts

Weight: 105lbs

RE: [FF] Cagtin, Arya, & Nova

Long story short, Nova was NOT expecting this. First some weird voice came out of literally nowhere, telling people to come join this feast of her's, Nova's first response inside her head was: 'what the actual hell?' That feeling of confusion and slight dread of some random lady's voice just appearing wasn't cool. Her 'what the faq' moment only intensified when everyone and their mamas (not even exaggerating), just got up and went to this totally not suspicious lady's beckoning. None of us gonna talk about the fact that there's this weird, omnipresent woman just... calling a party? That's not a little question inducing? No...? OKAY THEN.

With her guardian not too far, she felt okay, but still partly disturbed. Not accustomed to the land's gods, this event shook her world and left her wary of the adults that took her in. As if that was much of a difference, but she was getting comfortable in the kingdom.
The fem gingerly made her way on the clearing, though she didn't feel in danger, she still had the need to prepare for the unexpected. Unexpected as in probably to meet some other kids. Nova couldn't help but feel slightly annoyed, they don't realize how close she is to outgrowing playdates? She's not a pup!

She huffed, frustration clear on her face, she really hopes that no two month year old comes waddling over here. Though she could probably still entertain it, there wouldn't be much fun for her end.

She walks | She Psychic talks | Magic

OOC ⟶ rushed :')
Psychic: 0/2

Image by CastleGraphics@DA | Texture by Frostbo@DA | Table by Silverfrost

Cagtin
Male
Rogue
Tiger
© Dragothon
1.75 years
Height: 32 in.
AP: 185AP
Linked Accounts

Weight: 200lbs

Cagtin Talxon

Cagtin wasn't sure what to make of all the things he was finding in this new land.. first he'd had that encounter with the leopard and the seemingly magical sparks, then he'd had that odd innate sense of awareness come onto him out of nowhere, and now a voice telling him to come to some sort of a feast? In his close to two years of life he had never seen anything of these sorts but now in the past week or so since he'd first come into the area, it all seemed...common. And what was that term he had been called... Yavanian? What was that? He trudged onward towards where he had heard the voice coming from that had beckoned him.

'I hope I'm getting close, It sure has been quite the journey.' After a little while longer, a massive tree came into view off over the horizon. It appeared to be of monstrous proportions. Surrounding the tree was a seemingly eternal field of green grass. Cagtin figured that there was a good chance that that was his destination. As he got closer and closer to the tree, he decided to see if he could channel that sixth sense that he'd inadvertently discovered just days before. He focused intently upon trying to detect any potential danger dwelling around him, and Sensate momentarily kicked in before fading away shortly there after. In the few seconds of awareness that he was able to tap into, he realized that there was a slender female wolf approximately 10 feet ahead of him and to the right. She had a mix of both black and white fur on her face and ears that transformed into tan and grey as they spanned down her body. Cagtin couldn't helped but notice how fluffly it looked. He wasn't sure exactly they were supposed to be doing here, but it had been called a feast when he was summoned and he knew that feasts were something like that of a party. Maybe he'd be able to make friends with the wolf since it seemed that he'd be in this place for a while longer.

"Uh...hello. Is this the feast? I heard a lady call out to me to come to the feast and I've been journeying now for a couple of days to get here. " He walked slowly towards her, not wanting to be too intimidating, and attempted to stop about 5 feet away from her. He noticed an annoyed look on the wolf's face. He looked up towards the massive tree for a moment and saw that there were piles upon piles of every kind of food imaginable. His mouth began to salivate heavily, but he would get to that later. Focus on the gal right in front of you, not the food Cagtin. Come on now, you can be social-able. "I suppose I should introduce myself. I am Cagtin Talxon. Is that your guardian over there?" Cagtin nodded his head in the direction of another animal who seemed to be watching the two of them interact. It reminded Cagtin that he had no one to watch over him, but what did that matter? He was practically an adult by now. "Also, I don't mean to intrude, but I can't help but notice that you don't appear to be having the best time, is something about this place bothering you? I can't help myself in saying that I've never seen a sight so marvelous! Natural beauty? Check! Food? Check! People to mingle with? Check!" Cagtin knew he was rambling but that was his tendency when overwhelmed. He stopped and awaited a response.

Actions | "Speech" | Thoughts | Magic

You will never reach your destination if you stop and throw stones at every dog that barks

Nova
Female
Rogue
Wolf
© Bandido
1.75 years
Linked Accounts

Nova turned around as soon as she heard the voice, and teal eyes met blue. The wolfess wouldn't deny it, she wasn't expecting a tiger either. While he asked questions she examined his appearance, the first thing catching her attention was that he somehow acquired two tails... 'kay, it's never okay to discriminate deformities, Nova. She thought, though wondered if that was how he was born it's the land's doing. As expected, he wanted her to answer. Something not possible, but she would never hold it against anyone. Nova nodded when he gestured towards her parental figure, however she wondered where was his. Maybe a little ways farther off? What if he didn't have a guardian? She didn't know what feel about that, not long ago she was a wandering teen herself until she stumbled upon a cadet of the kingdom. She could safely say that life in the kingdom was way better than her previous situation.

She tilted her head in confusion at his last words, but a look of thoughtfulness passed her face and she nodded in agreement. An expression of defeat when presented with the luxuries of this event, but she couldn't help but defend her first reaction. Sitting down, she attempted to do what Perses taught her a couple days ago, before he was suddenly released. Her psychic ability left her tired the time she discovered it, so she figured she'd have to say much in one breath. Telepathy activated, allowing her to open the one-sided conversation. "Well yeah. How often do you get summoned by some mystical chick to a party? And then get sent to the kids table? How unfair is that? I'm nearly an adult and I'm told to run off and play with the other kids? I have no idea what's happening here.

Oh and hi, my name is Nova Frytheim, I'm mute. I learned I have psychic powers not too long ago but I can't really use them much, so don't expect a full conversation this way. But I can, uh, give you signs if it's easy enough I guess?"
She pushed out, severely hoping it went across or it would have looked like she was just staring at him. Already feeling a bit winded, she wondered if that was a wasted use of her abilities.

OOC ⟶
Psychic: 1/2

Arya
Female
Rogue
A. wild dog
© Silverfrost
1.50 years
Height: 20 in
AP: 40AP
Linked Accounts

Weight: 45 lbs

{M} FOR BAD LANGUAGE

Arya was really confused when she heard a voice call them to this Feast. She was worried it was an attack but wondered what the fuck was this Feast about? But it seemed a lot of people were coming over here? So, she decided to say "fuck it" and come over. She was sure that her training from her various teachers would be enough. At least she hoped.

The darkling arrived at a pretty field. And now she found herself joining two other teens. Why the fuck did that tiger have two tails? At least the wolf was normal-looking. She didn't attempt to put on a smile. But she did feel a bit more relaxed.

"Do you know what this is all about?" She barked the question. Almost demanding an answer. Maybe getting information from teens was easier than adults.

Cagtin
Male
Rogue
Tiger
© Dragothon
1.75 years
Linked Accounts

(This post was last modified: 02-16-2020, 03:35 AM by Cagtin. Edited 1 time in total.)
Cagtin Talxon

"It's nice that you have someone to watch over you,"
Cagtin mentioned in a bit of a sorrowful tone in reference to Nova's guardian. His eyes appeared to become slightly clouded over, the color shifting to a stormier tone as he thought of his lack of a family. He quickly snapped out of his trance however when he suddenly heard a voice in his head. The voice wasn't his own, nor that of his conscience. He could from the look in her eyes that it was coming from the female wolf straight ahead of him that it was her. She was talking about the party going on and how unfair it was to be at the "kid's table" before she shifted the conversation to explain herself, sharing her name and the fact that she couldn't speak, only telepathically. She looked exhausted after "speaking" to him.

Cagtin pondered the information he'd just received. He was stunned by all of the new things he was learning. Just days before he found out about fire magic and his odd innate sixth sense, and now this wolf could speak using only her mind? It was baffling to him. His eyes filled with a sense of awe as his lips curved into a bit of an inquisitive look. He cocked his head slightly to the sight to exaggerate his puzzled thoughts. Then, he spoke up? "Kid's table? Well for one, I don't see a table here, just blankets all around for us to lounge on.." He let out a chuckle. "But in all seriousness, I think they just wanted us to meet people our own age! How old are you? Im almost 2! Nod if you're the same age as me. Don't over exert yourself speaking into my mind. I'm not sure how well we can get to know each other since you can't talk, but how about this..? I'll tell you alllllll about myself and I can ask you simple yes or no questions and you can tell me about yourself that way! And if theres something more you want to say, you can try to act it out! But I never was too good at the guessing game.. " His voice trailed off as he began to consider what he would reveal about himself to Nova.

At that moment, Cagtin noticed a mostly grey and white dog of some sort approaching. He'd never seen someone of the sort before so he wasn't sure exactly what species they were. He did however notice their coat was a combination of greay and white, with bits of black around their neck, tail, and paws. As the dog got closer, Cagtin heard her bark out a question, asking demandingly what was going on. His jaw dropped slightly ajar and his eyes spread wide open as he became suddenly attentive.

"Well aren't you a feisty one? What's got your twat in a knot? Calm down, we're both just as confused as you are! But before we go any further, allow me to introduce myself. My name is Cagtin Talxon, I'm a tiger, YES, I HAVE TWO TAILS, NO NEED TO STARE, I'm new to these lands, and I dont have the slightest clue what's going on here, but can we all just try to have a good time here? " Cagtin was trying strongly to keep tensions low and create a relaxed environment for himself, the dog, and the wolf. "Oh, and she's Nova, but I've just learned that she can only talk with her mind. So, you are?"

| Light - 0/2 | Kinetic - 1/2
Torchlight - 0/1 | Dart - 0/1 |

You will never reach your destination if you stop and throw stones at every dog that barks

Nova
Female
Rogue
Wolf
© Bandido
1.75 years
Linked Accounts

(This post was last modified: 02-16-2020, 12:25 PM by Nova. Edited 1 time in total.)

Nova watched as Cagtin's expression changed with the mentioning of her guardians. Her slight suspicion was correct? He had no parents are adult to look after him? He didn't seem all too pleased about that, so maybe he wasn't a runaway for freedom. Nova would have had that exact mood, but she simply pushed on to her new life.

She resisted the urge to give a hard roll of her eyes at being reminded there are no tables. It's called figure of speech! She nodded immediately when he asked if she was near the age of two, she's been waiting for that day since forever! Though she wasn't sure of what the exact excitement was about, she just knew more freedom, and with that, more responsibility. Nova nodded again in agreement to the plan on how they'd communicate, it's almost like a game. Comically enough, looks like she'd have to play regardless.

Nova stood up and positioned herself to face both Cagtin and the newcomer, in the middle of the gather. Though she disapproved of their attitude, she jumped when Cagtin uttered 'twat in a knot'. Woah There were a lot of things happening here she did not expect, as the little surprises came. So you're that type? That's not the type of things you say out loud! She thought, though she wouldn't judge for the loosened language. Nova gave a brisk wave of her tail in greeting when he introduced her name for her, and nodded to confirm she both couldn't speak and only used her mind to communicate. Nova waited for her response, hoping that they'd take the message and save time from trying to explain herself.

OOC ⟶
Psychic: 1/2

Arya
Female
Rogue
A. wild dog
© Silverfrost
1.50 years
Height: 20 in
AP: 40AP
Linked Accounts

Weight: 45 lbs

(This post was last modified: 02-16-2020, 03:18 PM by Arya. Edited 2 times in total.)
{M} FOR BAD LANGUAGE
Sorry, she's mean <3

Arya wanted to snarl at the tiger. Who the fuck did he think he was? Telling her not to get her "twat in a knot". Fuck him. And he was telling her to calm down? Fucking hypocritical. She snarled.

"You're the one who has his twat in a knot! I asked a simple question and you tell me to calm down? Look at yourself!" Her hackles raised and her muzzle wrinkled.

The African Wild Dog cast a glance towards Nova. What did the tiger mean by "only speaking with her mind?".

Cagtin
Male
Rogue
Tiger
© Dragothon
1.75 years
Linked Accounts

Cagtin Talxon

"Oh my, I must say that I am sorry for having been so loose lipped just now ladies. I surely didn't mean to startle or offend you with my vulgarity. That was very disrespectful of me and I assure that it won't happen again. Now, Nova, which I must say is quite the pretty awesome name, it's quite nice to meet someone of the same age as myself. Isn't it exciting to think that we'll finally be old enough to do whatever we want soon! I mean, I already basically can do whatever I like since there's no one watching over me, but that's beside the point." Cagtin figured there was no reason to hide what was obvious. If his facial expressions upon the topic of parents/guardians hadn't already given it away, the sight of him coming to the event alone surely had to. "Well, I will try my best to interpret what you are attempting to convey to me. Forgive me if I get anything wrong."

He then turned his to attention to the exceedingly sassy and fired up dog. "Again, I'm really sorry miss, I shouldn't have been so hasty in getting upset with you. Shall we start over? Why not tell me about yourself? What's your name and how old are you? Were both almost two, well, one and three quarters," He gestured towards Nova. "And, forgive me for asking, I don't mean to be disrespectful, but I've never met someone of your species..what exactly are you? "

Cagtin took a long look around at the vividly luscious landscape. Bright green grass covered the terrain as far as the eye could see. The tree in the middle of the area was simply breathtaking. And oh my golly...all that food. He couldn't stop staring at the food.

"Are either of you hungry? I can grab something for all of us to eat if you'd like and then maybe we could chit chat for a while and get to know each other!" Cagtin was becoming hopeful that he might be able to make friends with either the wolf or the dog, or maybe even both! It had been a long time since he had been alongside people of the same age as him. It had been a long time since he'd felt accepted. It had been a long time since he had a friend..

"Um...I know this question might be a bit direct..but do you think we could get to be friends? I sure could use a couple!" Cagtin immediately realized that this statement may make it sound like he didn't have any friends (which he didn't) but they didn't need to know that. He tried his best to mask the feeling of his heart dropping with a bit of a smile as he remembered that he was all but alone in this place. He quickly began to try to recover and frantically utter out whatever explanation possible. "Not that I don't already have friends, because I totally do! I mean..uh.. I have tons of friends! Wolf friends, tiger friends, lion friends, even some bird friends!" Was it obvious that he was just trying to cover up his loneliness or would his fake smile cover up his true emotions? He wondered about those sorts of things a lot, being an over thinker did that to him.

| Light - 0/2 | Kinetic - 1/2
Torchlight - 0/1 | Dart - 0/1 |