Welcome Guest,
Pardon our ads; they're necessary to keep this site running. Thank you for your understanding! Many sites boast a wonderful memberbase, but here at Yavania we pride ourselves on our community. We work hard to provide a warm and welcoming atmosphere, making sure every member and guest is greeted and included in the fun, both OC and IC. Our staff is active, friendly, and almost always available. We are a sandbox roleplay, but we have many sitewide events to spice things up! We have very few limitations when it comes to character creation, and New Members get a huge bonus! We offer a vast spectrum of free-to-play creatures, including but not limited to wolves, lions, hyenas, panda bears, wild dogs, clouded leopards, ball pythons, and eagles! Check out our Overview Guide and Character Creation to see what other species you can play! If the magic system seems overwhelming, don't worry. You do not have to build a character with magic. If you want to, however, we're available to help! Just drop into cbox. ♥
Joining
Season & Time
Spring Year 11
Jan. 20th - March 7th

Realms

Factions
Valkyrja
Open

AW Threads
- This is for links to [AW] threads only. -

Spotlights: Fan. '20
Character
Akeela
[played by Rage]
Thread
Knights of Honor

Census
M F O Total
Canines 61 51 03 115
Felines 39 38 03 80
Herbivores 07 08 00 15
Other Mammals 21 14 00 35
Birds 07 09 00 16
Reptiles 02 03 00 05
Other 01 01 00 02
Undead 16 06 00 22
Overall 154 130 006 290

Map

Staff
Akradr
Lightwood
Amelia
Avocado

Top Sites & Donations

Advertisements
Please disable AdBlock to support Yavania!

[FF] Devon, Kazimier, & Revery

The Avatars
Other
All Powerful
Other
© Staff
∞ years
Height: -
AP: 864AP
Linked Accounts

Weight: -

[FF] Devon, Kazimier, & Revery

stock

Your explorations lead you here. Your parents/guardians linger nearby (if you have any), so you feel safe. Dusk is approaching but isn't yet here, so there's plenty of time to play!

OC: Completing this thread counts as completing a [FF] thread and attending Syuna's Festival. When completed, remember to claim for your AP here with the Task filled out to say "Completed an [FF] Thread". Remember, these matches are not necessarily meant to be romantic in nature.

Devon
Male
Verja Resident
Leopard
© Lizzy
1.75 years
Height: 25in
AP: 187AP
Linked Accounts

Weight: 103lbs

RE: [FF] Devon, Kazimier, & Revery

Devon Orielonas

"A hop, a skip and a jump. Home is never far."

It was Devon's first time out of the Kingdom since he'd got there and truth be told he was bored as all hell! Why did he had to have rules? It was rude. He was trustworthy! Of course he got into more trouble alone than with anyone but still! He liked having freedom. He continued watching turning a slight glare at Athos who followed him everywhere. Didn't the gorilla have anything else to do besides watch him? But his glare was soon forgotten as he saw a large rock. He ran away from the gorilla before jumping onto the large rock with ease. "I am King of this rock. And theres nottin' you can do 'bout it!" He loudly proclaimed. He looked over the land he was in quite proud of himself for choosing the rock for himself.

Athos followed after the leopard child. He saw the glare and just chuckled. Kid was definitely a spit fire. His keen eyes took in their surroundings but didn't see any danger so he just let the kid run. It would do him good to get out of the Kingdom. Hell this was Athos' first adventure in awhile too. Once he chose a home he rarely ventured out. He'd had his adventures. No more were needed. Unless one counted gathering kids as adventures. Athos did find that to be fun. Hell he'd raised most of the ones that came to him. He felt like an old grandpa next to Devon's enthusiasm. He let out a booming laugh as Devon jumped upon the small hill. Well looked like he was fine to just sit over here. He wondered briefly what all this was about. Perhaps he could ask the Queen when they got back.

He Walks. | "He Talks." | He Uses Magic.
PPed Athos as he's my charrie

Revery
Male
Algiz Resident
Other canine
© BitterSweetCitrus
1.75 years
Height: 18 in
AP: 109.5AP
Linked Accounts

Weight: 31.92 lbs

M for language!

It had been ages since Revery had set paw outside Yavania, and having lost Stark in the fray he'd felt exhilarated. Though it wasn't the same as traveling without an adult, he'd take traveling with stark any day over the peninsula. Knowing Stark was near, but not too close made Revery feel comfortable, perhaps too much so. In the distance the rebel spotted An odd feline similar to his other form, and an animal he'd never seen. By what he could tell the feline and the creature smelled of males from the kingdom, though the feline smelled like his age. The feline was atop the a rock, with a smirk Revery knew exactly what he would do.

Approaching the pair, Revery barked a greeting followed by a barge of inquires, "Yo there, I'm Revery who are you? You smell like the kingdom, are you stuck in that hell hole too? Also, what are you because I'm kinda like you?"

After finishing speaking, Revery activated Totem, his body shifting into a large onyx feline. Knowing the stranger would be surprised by his sudden shift from a dhole to a large feline like them, he smirked. As the rebel awaited a reaction, his tail swayed methodically. Ever since, he'd discovered his powers, the dhole had become more fond of his feline form, reveling in his sheer size, speed, and power.

He walks | "He talks" | Magic

OOC ⟶ Revery is now a black jaguar of 29 in and 150 lbs
Psychic: 0/2 | Electricity: 0/2 | Companion: 0/1 | Echo: 0/1 | Chameleon: 0/1 | Specimen: ∞ | Totem: 1/3

Image by William Pitcher@Flickr| Texture & Texture by Frostbo | Table by Silverfrost

Revery is rated [M] for his excessive cursing, in no way do his, thoughts, words, or actions reflect on the roleplayer controlling him.

Revery has a 4.5 pound Kod Kod Companion that's named Maggie, she sound like Trina Nishimura, the dubbed voice actor of Kyoka Jiro.

Kazimier
Male
Rogue
Tiger
© Silverfrost
1.75 years
Height: 40 in
AP: 60AP
Linked Accounts

Weight: 250 lbs

I'm a champion of the people who don't believe in champions
I got nothing but dreams inside
I'm just young enough to still believe
But young enough not to know what to believe in
If I can live through this
I can do anything
Kazimier

Kazimier heard someone calling him hear. He heard feast so he decided to go. The large tiger left the feast and arrived at the field. He caught sight of a jaguar and a leopard. He found his kind! He smiled as he approached.

The beast padded over to the pair, attempting to stop five feet away. He noticed they smelled like a group. He heard the jaguar talk about a "hellhole" called "the kingdom".

"Hello, I'm Kazimier," the male said as he stopped. "What's this thing all about?" He wasn't sure what this feast and now this was all about. He was bored.

OOC:
*rolls in late with Starbucks*
Anima: 0/2 | Necromancy: 0/2 | Smoketrail: 0/1

Devon
Male
Verja Resident
Leopard
© Lizzy
1.75 years
Height: 25in
AP: 187AP
Linked Accounts

Weight: 103lbs

Devon Orielonas

"A hop, a skip and a jump. Home is never far."

Devon watched Athos walk away to sit near the 'sidelines'. Looked like the gorilla was sleeping to him. He let out a chuckle before seeing a small male. He was a tiny puppy! Holy crap he wanted to grab him and see if he was soft too. Just before he could act the male changed into a leopard. Well that was cool! He eyed the male with a smirk on his face before another joined them. That male dwarfed him by almost a half. Damn that was a tall tiger. He heard both of their greetings and nodded. Revery and Kazimer. He didn't know why Rev was calling the Kingdom a hell hole but he just went with it. Kaz just seemed confused.

"Well Gents. My name is Devon. As you can see I am the King of this hill." He said letting his voice boom out. After that he just laughed more. Once he got his breathing under control he looked at Rev. "Yea im apart of the Kingdom and stuck there? Hell no! I make Athos-" he gestured to the gorilla. "Take me out whenever i want to go explore. As for what I am, i'm a leopard. How'd you change anyways?" He asked curiously before looking at Kaz. "Kaz, don't question life. Just go with the flow man. Live a little." He said in a cheeky tone.

He Walks. | "He Talks." | He Uses Magic.

Revery
Male
Algiz Resident
Other canine
© BitterSweetCitrus
1.75 years
Height: 18 in
AP: 109.5AP
Linked Accounts

Weight: 31.92 lbs

M for language

As of late he'd reveled in the idea that he could grow larger, stronger, and faster as he pleased, not having to stay small any longer. Of course, the feeling dissipated upon seeing the monumental melanistic feline amble toward him. Unlike the stranger that shared similarities to his larger form, this male had the scent of a rouge. With a smile, Revery recalled his days when he was able to roam free, but that was before the teen had screwed things up for himself.

After hearing both teens introduce themselves, Rev figured he'd introduce himself to Kazimeir, "Yo Kaz, I'm Revery!"

After just meeting Devon, Revery could tell he'd like the teen. His laid back and out going nature was literally right up the jaguar's alley. Devon was blessed to have a guardian willing to take his charge to explore, at least in Revery's eyes. Stark didn't take Revery's shit, either way the kid had never earned such a privileged. At the second to last bit the rebel furrowed his eye brows. So, if Devon was a Leopard, and they looked alike, was he a Leopard too? It seemed odd to call himself both a Leopard and a Dhole.

"You lucky fucker, Devon! My guardian, Stark, may not be too bad, but he's too strict! I doubt he'll ever leave even the Peninsula unless I'm an adult! ", Revery spoke enthusiastically,"Anyways, I changed species with magic. At least, that's how I think I did. You think I'm a leopard though?"

Turning toward Kazimeir with a smirk, the teen spoke, "Devon's right man, especially in Yava! Shit get's crazy as fuck, I mean I'm supposed to be a Dhole, but turns out, I can be a Leopard too!"

text | "speech." | power.

OC: Revery is now a black jaguar of 29 in and 150 lbs

Psychic: 0/2 | Electricity: 0/2 | Companion: 1/1 | Echo: 0/1 | Chameleon: 0/1 | Specimen: ∞ | Totem: 1/3

Revery is rated [M] for his excessive cursing, in no way do his, thoughts, words, or actions reflect on the roleplayer controlling him.

Revery has a 4.5 pound Kod Kod Companion that's named Maggie, she sound like Trina Nishimura, the dubbed voice actor of Kyoka Jiro.