Welcome Guest,
Pardon our ads; they're necessary to keep this site running. Thank you for your understanding! Many sites boast a wonderful memberbase, but here at Yavania we pride ourselves on our community. We work hard to provide a warm and welcoming atmosphere, making sure every member and guest is greeted and included in the fun, both OC and IC. Our staff is active, friendly, and almost always available. We are a sandbox roleplay, but we have many sitewide events to spice things up! We have very few limitations when it comes to character creation, and New Members get a huge bonus! We offer a vast spectrum of free-to-play creatures, including but not limited to wolves, lions, hyenas, panda bears, wild dogs, clouded leopards, ball pythons, and eagles! Check out our Overview Guide and Character Creation to see what other species you can play! If the magic system seems overwhelming, don't worry. You do not have to build a character with magic. If you want to, however, we're available to help! Just drop into cbox. ♥
Joining
Season & Time
Spring Year 12
Aug. 4th - Sep. 22nd

Realms

Factions
Valkyrja
Open

AW Threads
- This is for links to [AW] threads only. -

Spotlights: Aug '20
Character
Most Sociable

Fuli
[played by Lightwood]
Thread
Pleasing Everyone Isn't Like You

Census
M F O Total
Canines 61 51 03 115
Felines 39 38 03 80
Herbivores 07 08 00 15
Other Mammals 21 14 00 35
Birds 07 09 00 16
Reptiles 02 03 00 05
Other 01 01 00 02
Undead 16 06 00 22
Overall 154 130 006 290

Map

Staff
Akradr
Lightwood
Amelia
Avocado

Top Sites & Donations

Advertisements
Please disable AdBlock to support Yavania!

Private [FF](Brynjar)I am still here.

Eir
Female
Rogue
Wolf
© Makao
3.75 years
Height: 38in
AP: 195AP
Linked Accounts

Weight: 160/160lb

[FF](Brynjar)I am still here.

(This post was last modified: 02-12-2020, 07:31 PM by Eir. Edited 1 time in total. Edit Reason: added tag )

Eir

Silence is golden when you can't think of a good answer.

Exploring was once again Eir's desire, as her adventurous soul seemingly didn't have an end. She always followed her heart wherever it wanted to go, not allowing no one or nothing to stop her. In short terms, she was her own boss, her own owner. The owner of her life. And there she found herself before a shore, where several blankets were funnily placed across the green fields. Like if the waited for something or someone.

Curious as always, she approached to investigate. Confident walk, and with her common cold expression she stood there. Sniffing the blanket and then looking around. The blanket was just a few feet from the shore, and thus the sea could be seen from there. The sound of the waves crashing and the song from the last birds, it was soo peaceful that she just sat down, to watch the horizon. If one could see her, one could think she cares nothing for the beauty she was seeing. But she did, she just didn't show her emotions, always keeping them hidden under the mask. There she started to think about Brynjar. She wondered if they would like this view as much as she did. She wanted him there. And even if she negated it all the time, she couldn't stop thinking about them, somehow they had stolen her heart without her knowing it.

Post here. "Talk here."

Earth 0/15 Healing 0/2
Companion 0/1 Clarity 0/1 Premonition 0/1

Kati H.

Brynjar
Other
Rogue
Wolf
© Amelia
3.25 (3.75) years
Height: 38 in
AP: 82AP
Linked Accounts

Weight: 135 lbs

RE: [FF](Brynjar)I am still here.

Brynjar Dame-Fritjov

And I think it's gonna be a long, long, time
'Til touchdown brings me 'round again to find
I'm not the man they think I am at home

Brynjar wandered the fields, wanting to participate in the Festival, but it seemed all the fun activities were over. Oh, well. The feast had been a while ago. It would have been smart to visit the feast and get food for the group, but oh well. They'd have to make do without them.

Brynjar paused when a familiar scent zir her nose. Eir! Smiling and tail gently waving behind zir, ze sought out zir friend. It didn't take long to find her, and as soon as she came into view, Brynjar's insides did a weird thing. Ze wasn't ignorant; ze knew ze had a crush on Eir by now. Eir had accepted zir's gender-neutrality, but that didn't mean she would reciprocate zir feelings... Still, it was had to ignore zir feelings.

"Hi, Eir!" ze called out as ze approached her. "What're you up to?"

"Speak."
Khalliysgraphy

Brynjar's biological gender can be hard to determine with scent, as they have high levels of testosterone. See appearance for more information.

Eir
Female
Rogue
Wolf
© Makao
3.75 years
Height: 38in
AP: 195AP
Linked Accounts

Weight: 160/160lb

RE: [FF](Brynjar)I am still here.

Eir

Silence is golden when you can't think of a good answer.

As she sat there, her mind travelled back in time , back in the time when she was just a pup. Someone who faced abandonment , almost starvation and loneliness. The memories of such young age were of course as clear. Blurry through the pass of time and yet there were several important moments of her life that she did save within her mind. Many that became a huge change to herself , to forge who she was now. She became strong , always firm in the ground she stood on , and not necessarily meant the physical one. But life's challenges made her someone ready to take on whatever life had to give. She was somehow grateful of her childhood , she has become strong with a will strong as the iron. And she had lost any fear to the unknown, to be alone as she had conquered it through time.

Of course, no path was easy and she was aware of that. But along the way , she found someone who became the only one who did joined her when she needed it the most. When she needed another soul to forget at least for once the loneliness she used to be in. And that first play date , that first splash within the ocean marked the start of what would be her only and deepest friendship , one she would never give away for nothing or no one. And there before the sunset , a voice came upon her ears. One who belonged to said person, to the person one could say she loved the most. "Hi, Eir!" "Bryn!!!" She called out almost matching their enthusiasm. But as she wasn't as open as others it was hard for her to be too expressive.

"What're you up to?" "I found this place and wished to watch the sunset. Wanna join me?" Her tail wagged , feeling a burst of happiness upon seeing them. Her heart pounded faster as she started to feel somehow nervous. Something she haven't feel before.

Post here. "Talk here."
OC- Sorry just saw this!
Earth 0/15 Healing 0/2
Companion 0/1 Clarity 0/1 Premonition 0/1

Kati H.